Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 [1333] 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509677 times)
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:31:14 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 03:42:34 AM by IconicExpert

Excuse me??? And just who decided, besides you, that she would be the one? I for one believe that we can do much better than that, sorry. She may be as wonderful as you pretend or whatever but, the BlackCoin Girl, why?

See? this is where the enthusiasm and the "passion" are not just misguided but damaging. I mean, you are obviously free to make any video you want and put her or Cheetah, if you so choose, of course, but that would be, again, taking jabs at BlackCoin the brand, the image.

And Emma can be -for you- the best thing since sliced bread but her image, sorry, not on par, ok?

I vowed to ignore you because I think people like you are a cancer to creativity and morale, but I decided that I should make a comment because your criticisms are damaging and unwanted. I think Jabulon ideas are great and I am glad he is enthusiastic about helping. However, I also think if he wants to use his leading lady as the "face" of BlackCoin the community should take a vote. The way you present your criticisms are condescending and demoralizing. What makes your criticisms even more insulting is I have yet to see you propose projects or creative ideas to add value to BlackCoin. It is unfortunate we as a community cannot take a vote to ban you because I think people like you dissuade others from wanting to participate. If you are not going to propose ideas of your own, or at the very least stop criticizing the work and ideas of other members, then please STFU and stop clicking post. Go back to IRC and be negative there.
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 03:31:53 AM

Excuse me??? And just who decided, besides you, that she would be the one? I for one believe that we can do much better than that, sorry. She may be as wonderful as you pretend or whatever but, the BlackCoin Girl, why?

See? this is where the enthusiasm and the "passion" are not just misguided but damaging. I mean, you are obviously free to make any video you want and put her or Cheetah, if you so choose, of course, but that would be, again, taking jabs at BlackCoin the brand, the image.

And Emma can be -for you- the best thing since sliced bread but her image, sorry, not on par, ok?

I vowed to ignore you because I think people like you are a Cancer to creativity and morale, but I decided that I should make a comment because your criticisms are damaging and unwanted. I think Jabulon ideas are great and I am glad he is enthusiastic about helping. However, I also think if he wants to use his leading lady as the "face" of BlackCoin the community should take a vote. The way you present your criticisms are condescending and demoralizing. What makes your criticisms even more insulting is I have yet to see you propose projects or creative ideas to add value to BlackCoin. It is unfortunate we as a community cannot take a vote to ban you because I think people like you dissuade others from wanting to participate. If you are not going to propose ideas of your own, or at the very least stop criticizing the work and ideas of other members, then please STFU and stop clicking post. Go back to IRC and be negative there.

+1 precisely. Couldn't agree more. EDIT: oops, i meant about the cancer part. The other part...well...see comment above.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:36:27 AM

No need for a vote, nor would that lead to much else but a chaos of diverging opinions and imbecilic arguments on this thread, as you of all people must be aware. Nor am I proposing Emma as THE exclusive 'official' girl of Blackcoin. Anyone else is free to bring on their own BlackbondGirl. People can support, like, appreciate her, or not, as they wish. Got an idea? Go for it. This is mine, and some will like it a lot. That's good enough.

As for the hip hop group making an appearance of whatever magnitude, at whatever location: The situation and topography will be professionally scouted beforehand. They are professional and do this for a living. If it's not viable, they will know, and we'll reconceive the plan. I must say, you make Wall Street sound like a frikkin Nazi or police State. Perhaps you've been watching too many of those Hitler vids (jk). I have lived in the city for 14 years, and seen all kinds of street and park live performances, small scale, non-permit, brief, well received, uptown as downtown. If the area you have in mind is truly an exception, 1. No problem for me to change course, 2. Maybe next time Choose another spot lol. And yes, by all means, other public appearances are already on the table this end.

I think you misunderstood my comments.  I was born and raised in NYC, so I also know the city very well. Wall Street is heavily guarded near the exchange, and any performance near a 3 or 4 block radius of the exchange will be shutdown without a permit. I know this because we had to find out what will happen if 50 women converged on Wall Street to hand out promotional material. I personally do not care if your friend is the face of BlackCoin or not, I just know how some members here are.
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 03:43:24 AM

No need for a vote, nor would that lead to much else but a chaos of diverging opinions and imbecilic arguments on this thread, as you of all people must be aware. Nor am I proposing Emma as THE exclusive 'official' girl of Blackcoin. Anyone else is free to bring on their own BlackbondGirl. People can support, like, appreciate her, or not, as they wish. Got an idea? Go for it. This is mine, and some will like it a lot. That's good enough.

As for the hip hop group making an appearance of whatever magnitude, at whatever location: The situation and topography will be professionally scouted beforehand. They are professional and do this for a living. If it's not viable, they will know, and we'll reconceive the plan. I must say, you make Wall Street sound like a frikkin Nazi or police State. Perhaps you've been watching too many of those Hitler vids (jk). I have lived in the city for 14 years, and seen all kinds of street and park live performances, small scale, non-permit, brief, well received, uptown as downtown. If the area you have in mind is truly an exception, 1. No problem for me to change course, 2. Maybe next time Choose another spot lol. And yes, by all means, other public appearances are already on the table this end.

I think you misunderstood my comments.  I was born and raised in NYC, so I also know the city very well. Wall Street is heavily guarded near the exchange, and any performance near a 3 or 4 block radius of the exchange will be shutdown without a permit. I know this because we had to find out what will happen if 50 women converged on Wall Street to hand out promotional material. I personally do not care if your friend is the face of BlackCoin or not, I just know how some members here are.

All good. I'm more of an Upper West/Lower East person and will take you at your word. Will probably go scout down there anyway and verify for myself, with professional consultation. If you are correct, I'll come to the same conclusion as you and simply relocate, or create a separate event, or follow-on event at a different location. There's always an entertaining solution. I guarantee you, we will not run at cross-purposes. Our goals are the same.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:49:06 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 04:01:21 AM by IconicExpert

All good. I'm more of an Upper West/Lower East person and will take you at your word. Will probably go scout down there anyway and verify for myself, with professional consultation. If you are correct, I'll come to the same conclusion as you and simply relocate, or create a separate event, or follow-on event at a different location. There's always an entertaining solution. I guarantee you, we will not run at cross-purposes. Our goals are the same.

Sure I think you should go scout for yourself. Go around Noon or near 4PM.  I was going to rent an apartment a few blocks from the exchange not to long ago, and every block near the exchange had NYPD in full assault gear with "assault riffles". I decided I would not be able to deal with all the foot traffic...

I do think a separate event would be a good idea because you could target a more younger demographic. I would be more than willing to help you with that....
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:49:14 AM

Hahah...look friends: foundation-shmoundation. The Foundation hasn't even defined itself yet, give it time. Whatever. Important thing for now is this: Wall Street is happening. Blackcoin is 1% PoS, 99% community. nuff said!

As some of you know, I work in the entertainment industry. This afternoon I have a meeting with a rising TV, stage and film celebrity. I have seen her in ten shows. Hired her for one. Even acted accross from her in one. She's gorgeous, 20, and has been following my doings in crypto for the last 6 months with great interest. If that meeting goes well, she will be on board with us. You will meet her here. She will come out for Wall Street. She will be in the Blackcoin music video. She will represent like you've never dreamed. She will be a leading lady of Blackcoin across several demographics. Stay-tuned people.

Follow-up and follow-thru, as promised. Outcome: AWESOME!!

Black is the new Bond....Bond-GIRL, that is!!!

This gorgeous up-and-coming bombshell celebrity will soon be gracing these pages, this community, and stand alongside our own rising star, Blackoin itself. After thoughtfully taking in my hour-and-fifteen minute full presentation, I installed her first and only crypto wallet and she is PUMPED!! Here are some pics and links, I'll continue my raves after you've had a look. So without further ado, meet:

ACTRESS, EMMA JEAN DELIA!!

Emma will be there with us on Wall Street! She will be featured in the Blackcoin Music Video! This camera savvy, charismatic young woman will be available as spokesperson for a generation of new crypto-lovers! She will bring in the ladies as well as the gents! (which is great, because crypto is kind of still a sausage fest).

And I have more news, coming very soon. The Blackcoin Music Video is on the verge of a MAJOR upgrade! I am finalizing negotiations with a new group that will BLOW YOUR MIND (yes, I had to drop my original artist, due to personality issues on his end). And you won't need to take my word for how AWESOME they are, because the second this comes through I will post previews of their work. I personally guarantee that it will leave you speechless!!. ETA is within the next 3 days. Note: part of the video deal is that they also show up for WALL STREET!!
Yes, that means LIVE PERFORMANCE!! The crowd will be transfixed! A captive audience for 50 hot girls to assault with leaflets and sexy black cards! Friends, can you imagine the possibilities?? This will make Wall Street not just a homerun. It will send it out of the park altogether!

I only ask one thing: PLEASE, PLEASE DONATE!!!!!!!

To Emma, because she deserves all the love you've got and will return it in spades!! Here: BGM9Mo6b19H8Wyi81FzaeU9PbVPn148YPD

And to the Blackcoin Music Video, because in doing so, you will greatly empower me in my negotiations with the hip-hop group. I have turned them onto crypto. I have turned them onto Blackcoin. I want to pay them, if possible, entirely in Blackcoin. Not only because it's how we do things around here. You see, the bigger a personal stake they have in the coin, the more deep is their personal involvement and passion. We want them to be not only FOR the community, but actually OF the community themselves. HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS!!
Here: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr

THANK YOU, and stay tuned for my next update!

Hey Jabulon, keep up the good work!  Couple quick questions though, when I googled Emma I couldn't find anything on her being a bond girl/new bond girl, Just found a weird video of her lol.
http://vinebox.co/u/wuhelDTkFkX/wiUCFTKOuGn
Any chance of letting us know who the hip hop group is?
I believe that any promotion of BC will at least help spread awareness and applauded you for your efforts, just ignore all the haters.  If we all help out WE can make Black coin successful!

KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:51:17 AM

Now Live: http://blackcoindirectory.com/

I started this early this morning when I realized we really didn't have a concise directory of everything Blackcoin! I aim to make this a very useful page for anyone who holds Black, but especially for new users. Something we can quickly post all over the web whenever someone needs information.. etc. And I needed a simple project to get back in the development groove. Smiley

Consider this alpha version, but it should be usable enough for now. It's simple, no BS. I'll keep working on it when I have time. Planning to: 1) Add sub-categories (merchant product types and others), 2) Code the site better for all screens/sizes, 3) Add a dynamic way to suggest or vote off links, 4) Tighten up the design, add a bit more to it.

I'll do something bigger/more fun for BC after this.  Smiley

It would be really helpful if some of you could look through and see where we can add links - merchants, tools, services, etc and either post here or PM me. Everything Blackcoin should be there. I'm sure there are many useful links that I haven't found yet!

Really cool website!

Also http://blackcha.in/ for Blockchain category.

Added. Thanks for checking it out!
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:53:31 AM

Too bad I don't live in NJ anymore. I'd totally be at the event if I did. Sad
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 03:54:25 AM

[/quote]

Hey Jabulon, keep up the good work!  Couple quick questions though, when I googled Emma I couldn't find anything on her being a bond girl/new bond girl, Just found a weird video of her lol.
http://vinebox.co/u/wuhelDTkFkX/wiUCFTKOuGn
Any chance of letting us know who the hip hop group is?
I believe that any promotion of BC will at least help spread awareness and applauded you for your efforts, just ignore all the haters.  If we all help out WE can make Black coin successful!
[/quote]

She's a professional actress, you can just do the standard thing and look her up on IMDb:  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5296701/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

In addition to the credits listed there, she has been featured recently on upcoming A&E and CNN productions.

IconicExpert

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:57:22 AM

Sure I think you should go scout for yourself. Go around Noon or near 4PM.  I was going to rent an apartment a few blocks from the exchange not to long ago, and every block near the exchange had NYPD in full assault gear with "assault riffles". I decided I would not be able to deal with all the foot traffic...

I do think a separate event would be a good idea because you could target a more younger demographic. I would be more than willing to help you with that....

I guess when very wealthy people are in one place you need this:

dcm987

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:57:48 AM

hey yall RJSchex from the blackcoin subreddit had an idea;similar to how the MIT students are getting bitcoins in the fall to experiment in an ecosystem with, he proposed we do the same for blackcoin!that way we can show off blackcoins utility versus/in conjunction with bitcoin! he is currently coming up with a plan, please follow the subreddit if you havent already for more updates on this! if you feel that this is a good idea like i do, when the time comes for donations, please give what you can!
heres the link to the subreddit post:
http://http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24crkb/what_if_we_gave_blackcoin_usb_sticks_to_mit/
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:59:53 AM

hey yall RJSchex from the blackcoin subreddit had an idea;similar to how the MIT students are getting bitcoins in the fall to experiment in an ecosystem with, he proposed we do the same for blackcoin!that way we can show off blackcoins utility versus/in conjunction with bitcoin! he is currently coming up with a plan, please follow the subreddit if you havent already for more updates on this! if you feel that this is a good idea like i do, when the time comes for donations, please give what you can!
heres the link to the subreddit post:
http://http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24crkb/what_if_we_gave_blackcoin_usb_sticks_to_mit/

+1

Great idea....
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 04:02:15 AM

Iconic - I'll be sure to bring some doggie biscuits.

dcm - hah! Had the same thought myself this morning when I read about MIT. Definitely something to look into.

BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:07:35 AM

She's a professional actress, you can just do the standard thing and look her up on IMDb:  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5296701/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

In addition to the credits listed there, she has been featured recently on upcoming A&E and CNN productions.

Hey Jabulon, I checked IMDB first however didn't see any mention of any Bond girl or affiliation that's why I goolged it to see if it was up and coming; however still found nothing.

pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:09:11 AM

Hi all

I've just opened a web and logo design service here on Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590322.0 and I'm allowing people to pay in BlackCoin.

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

Here's a quick graphic I did for IconicExpert's Wall Street Takeover Smiley (If you search through this thread you'll find a couple more that I've done)

Seriously awesome stuff, Wulf - you should make some of these t-shirt designs!  I'd wear the HELL OUT of them.  What do you use, illustrator?
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:11:05 AM

Hey Jabulon, I checked IMDB first however didn't see any mention of any Bond girl or affiliation that's why I goolged it to see if it was up and coming; however still found nothing.

I think any working actress whether she will be the next bond girl or not would be an asset to BC. She will have fans and we should pursue every avenue we can.
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 04:12:57 AM

Lol, you misunderstood me. The 'Bondgirl' thing was a metaphor, an image. Like, Black is the new Bond. And she is a special girl who can connect to that. It was more to suggest the spirit of the idea. We are trying to have some fun here and stay imaginative.

Jabulon

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 04:24:03 AM

AWESOME, SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. The Music video and now Emma have already received some generous support:

Emma: BGM9Mo6b19H8Wyi81FzaeU9PbVPn148YPD - 205 BC
Music Vid: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr - 2800 BC, 550 of which was from tonight.

Haters and community brain tumors: Get a life, or take your spiritual, intellectual, and moral poverty somewhere else where you will hopefully be less of a drag on everyone else.

IconicExpert

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:25:39 AM

AWESOME, SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. The Music video and now Emma have already received some generous support:

Emma: BGM9Mo6b19H8Wyi81FzaeU9PbVPn148YPD - 205 BC
Music Vid: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr - 2800 BC, 550 of which was from tonight.

Haters and community brain tumors: Get a life, or take your spiritual, intellectual, and moral poverty somewhere else where you will hopefully be less of a drag on everyone else.

+1

I am looking forward to seeing the video!
Ximp

Activity: 336

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:30:48 AM

IconicExpert, maybe if you changed the word official from your donation address? I'm probably in the small minority here, but I think it then would be more clear that your projects are organized by you. That way there can be less controversy in the future Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 [1333] 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: