Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 [1332] 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 02:43:56 AM

Good idea indeed

Thief!!! You changed the address!!!

Reported.

Sorry, who was that referred to?

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shizof

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:46:19 AM

Good idea indeed

Thief!!! You changed the address!!!

Reported.

Sorry, who was that referred to?

reeko400 quoted you and changed blackcoin music video donation address.
kozmos

Activity: 381

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:51:52 AM

reeko400 posted a fake address, look at the address with the red font

Hahah...look friends: foundation-shmoundation. The Foundation hasn't even defined itself yet, give it time. Whatever. Important thing for now is this: Wall Street is happening. Blackcoin is 1% PoS, 99% community. nuff said!

As some of you know, I work in the entertainment industry. This afternoon I have a meeting with a rising TV, stage and film celebrity. I have seen her in ten shows. Hired her for one. Even acted accross from her in one. She's gorgeous, 20, and has been following my doings in crypto for the last 6 months with great interest. If that meeting goes well, she will be on board with us. You will meet her here. She will come out for Wall Street. She will be in the Blackcoin music video. She will represent like you've never dreamed. She will be a leading lady of Blackcoin across several demographics. Stay-tuned people.

Follow-up and follow-thru, as promised. Outcome: AWESOME!!

Black is the new Bond....Bond-GIRL, that is!!!

This gorgeous up-and-coming bombshell celebrity will soon be gracing these pages, this community, and stand alongside our own rising star, Blackoin itself. After thoughtfully taking in my hour-and-fifteen minute full presentation, I installed her first and only crypto wallet and she is PUMPED!! Here are some pics and links, I'll continue my raves after you've had a look. So without further ado, meet:

ACTRESS, EMMA JEAN DELIA!!

Emma will be there with us on Wall Street! She will be featured in the Blackcoin Music Video! This camera savvy, charismatic young woman will be available as spokesperson for a generation of new crypto-lovers! She will bring in the ladies as well as the gents! (which is great, because crypto is kind of still a sausage fest).

And I have more news, coming very soon. The Blackcoin Music Video is on the verge of a MAJOR upgrade! I am finalizing negotiations with a new group that will BLOW YOUR MIND (yes, I had to drop my original artist, due to personality issues on his end). And you won't need to take my word for how AWESOME they are, because the second this comes through I will post previews of their work. I personally guarantee that it will leave you speechless!!. ETA is within the next 3 days. Note: part of the video deal is that they also show up for WALL STREET!!
Yes, that means LIVE PERFORMANCE!! The crowd will be transfixed! A captive audience for 50 hot girls to assault with leaflets and sexy black cards! Friends, can you imagine the possibilities?? This will make Wall Street not just a homerun. It will send it out of the park altogether!

I only ask one thing: PLEASE, PLEASE DONATE!!!!!!!

To Emma, because she deserves all the love you've got and will return it in spades!! Here: BGM9Mo6b19H8Wyi81FzaeU9PbVPn148YPD

And to the Blackcoin Music Video, because in doing so, you will greatly empower me in my negotiations with the hip-hop group. I have turned them onto crypto. I have turned them onto Blackcoin. I want to pay them, if possible, entirely in Blackcoin. Not only because it's how we do things around here. You see, the bigger a personal stake they have in the coin, the more deep is their personal involvement and passion. We want them to be not only FOR the community, but actually OF the community themselves. HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS!!
Here: BLzgAhJDqMs9VpmswisE2th4JwmTWVapz6

THANK YOU, and stay tuned for my next update!

Good idea indeed

while the real address is here with green font

Hahah...look friends: foundation-shmoundation. The Foundation hasn't even defined itself yet, give it time. Whatever. Important thing for now is this: Wall Street is happening. Blackcoin is 1% PoS, 99% community. nuff said!

As some of you know, I work in the entertainment industry. This afternoon I have a meeting with a rising TV, stage and film celebrity. I have seen her in ten shows. Hired her for one. Even acted accross from her in one. She's gorgeous, 20, and has been following my doings in crypto for the last 6 months with great interest. If that meeting goes well, she will be on board with us. You will meet her here. She will come out for Wall Street. She will be in the Blackcoin music video. She will represent like you've never dreamed. She will be a leading lady of Blackcoin across several demographics. Stay-tuned people.

This gorgeous up-and-coming bombshell celebrity will soon be gracing these pages, this community, and stand alongside our own rising star, Blackoin itself. After thoughtfully taking in my hour-and-fifteen minute full presentation, I installed her first and only crypto wallet and she is PUMPED!! Here are some pics and links, I'll continue my raves after you've had a look. So without further ado, meet:

Emma will be there with us on Wall Street! She will be featured in the Blackcoin Music Video! This camera savvy, charismatic young woman will be available as spokesperson for a generation of new crypto-lovers! She will bring in the ladies as well as the gents! (which is great, because crypto is kind of still a sausage fest).

And I have more news, coming very soon. The Blackcoin Music Video is on the verge of a MAJOR upgrade! I am finalizing negotiations with a new group that will BLOW YOUR MIND (yes, I had to drop my original artist, due to personality issues on his end). And you won't need to take my word for how AWESOME they are, because the second this comes through I will post previews of their work. I personally guarantee that it will leave you speechless!!. ETA is within the next 3 days. Note: part of the video deal is that they also show up for WALL STREET!!
Yes, that means LIVE PERFORMANCE!! The crowd will be transfixed! A captive audience for 50 hot girls to assault with leaflets and sexy black cards! Friends, can you imagine the possibilities?? This will make Wall Street not just a homerun. It will send it out of the park altogether!

To Emma, because she deserves all the love you've got and will return it in spades!! Here: BGM9Mo6b19H8Wyi81FzaeU9PbVPn148YPD

And to the Blackcoin Music Video, because in doing so, you will greatly empower me in my negotiations with the hip-hop group. I have turned them onto crypto. I have turned them onto Blackcoin. I want to pay them, if possible, entirely in Blackcoin. Not only because it's how we do things around here. You see, the bigger a personal stake they have in the coin, the more deep is their personal involvement and passion. We want them to be not only FOR the community, but actually OF the community themselves. HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS!!
Here: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:52:30 AM

Wow reeks you are a douche
Welcome to ignoreland

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Shizof

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:53:54 AM

BLzgAhJDqMs9VpmswisE2th4JwmTWVapz6

We need android wallet. 2000 bc and I will make.

Idiot also used the same address to ask for money today.
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 02:59:29 AM

Here: BLzgAhJDqMs9VpmswisE2th4JwmTWVapz6 ***Scammer changed this. Real address is in my sig:

Support Blackcoin Music Video: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr

Good idea indeed

Lovely Emma's address if you want to show some love: BGM9Mo6b19H8Wyi81FzaeU9PbVPn148YPD
Music Video: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr

Check with me if you have any doubts. reeko400, you are the lowest form of human excrement. Go back to your hole.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:01:35 AM

I'm pretty sure that women in this space don't want to be treated as "props" and "dollfaces".

I don't think it's a good idea to have a Blackcoin cheerleader. If she actually thinks Blackcoin is cool then she might be valuable to the community but why pay an actress who doesn't want anything to do with the Blackcoin community?

Don't be surprised if this is used to smear the Blackcoin community and accusations of sexism appear in the media.
Shizof

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:03:13 AM

Lovely Emma's address if you want to show some love: Refer to original post please
Music Video: Refer to original post please

Check with me if you have any doubts. reeko400, you are the lowest form of human excrement. Go back to your hole.

Donated to both Jabulon, keep up the good work!!!

I made a mistake quoting someone's post with addresses before, allowing someone else to change addresses from my quote, i won't do the same mistake again. There is no place for thiefs here.
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 03:07:02 AM

Lovely Emma's address if you want to show some love: Refer to original post please
Music Video: Refer to original post please

Donated to both Jabulon, keep up the good work!!!

I made a mistake quoting someone's post with addresses before, allowing someone else to change addresses from my quote, i won't do the same mistake again. There is no place for thiefs here.

Thank you again, friend, for being a watchful pair of eyes. And for reporting this low-life piece of trash. I'll be extremely vigilant about this in future.

IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:11:44 AM

Thank you for your effort, we need more people like you contributing! I think a vote should be taken by the community before making a decision on who represents BlackCoin. Also, I think it is great that you would like to arrange a performance but it is not that kind of event. We are already walking a thin line with 50 girls, a performance at Wall Street without a permit will not go over well with NYPD. 50 girls handing out promotional material will be fine as long as they are "orderly", but any performance will be shutdown immediately.

I think you should begin working on a separate event that targets the demographic for both your leading lady and your music artist(S).

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:12:25 AM

The coins had the first time when I saw the posts, but also a collection, but then forget the release time, the fire did not think so now, regret it. Cry
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:17:11 AM

I'm pretty sure that women in this space don't want to be treated as "props" and "dollfaces".

I don't think it's a good idea to have a Blackcoin cheerleader. If she actually thinks Blackcoin is cool then she might be valuable to the community but why pay an actress who doesn't want anything to do with the Blackcoin community?

Don't be surprised if this is used to smear the Blackcoin community and accusations of sexism appear in the media.

I think it's hilarious myself, effective? probably not.  Where's an Anonymint comment when you need one.

Also, political correctness is the same thing as a cultural marxist:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism

IE: the enemy

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:17:55 AM

Now Live: http://blackcoindirectory.com/

I started this early this morning when I realized we really didn't have a concise directory of everything Blackcoin! I aim to make this a very useful page for anyone who holds Black, but especially for new users. Something we can quickly post all over the web whenever someone needs information.. etc. And I needed a simple project to get back in the development groove. Smiley

Consider this alpha version, but it should be usable enough for now. It's simple, no BS. I'll keep working on it when I have time. Planning to: 1) Add sub-categories (merchant product types and others), 2) Code the site better for all screens/sizes, 3) Add a dynamic way to suggest or vote off links, 4) Tighten up the design, add a bit more to it.

I'll do something bigger/more fun for BC after this.  Smiley

It would be really helpful if some of you could look through and see where we can add links - merchants, tools, services, etc and either post here or PM me. Everything Blackcoin should be there. I'm sure there are many useful links that I haven't found yet!
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:18:02 AM

Thank you for your effort, we need more people like you contributing! I think a vote should be taken by the community before making a decision on who represents BlackCoin. Also, I think it is great that you would like to arrange a performance but it is not that kind of event. We are already walking a thin line with 50 girls, a performance at Wall Street without a permit will not go over well with NYPD. 50 girls handing out promotional material will be fine as long as they are "orderly", but any performance will be shutdown immediately.

I think you should begin working on a separate event that targets the demographic for both your leading lady and your music artist(S).

Blackcoin is a currency. no vote is required. people can promote whatever they want however they want.

It's not official pr.

Shizof

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:21:07 AM

I started this early this morning when I realized we really didn't have a concise directory of everything Blackcoin! I aim to make this a very useful page for anyone who holds Black, but especially for new users. Something we can quickly post all over the web whenever someone needs information.. etc. And I needed a simple project to get back in the development groove. Smiley

Consider this alpha version, but it should be usable enough for now. It's simple, no BS. I'll keep working on it when I have time. Planning to: 1) Add sub-categories (merchant product types and others), 2) Code the site better for all screens/sizes, 3) Add a dynamic way to suggest or vote off links, 4) Tighten up the design, add a bit more to it.

It would be really helpful if some of you could look through and see where we can add links - merchants, tools, services, etc and either post here or PM me. Everything Blackcoin should be there. I'm sure there are many useful links that I haven't found yet!

Really cool website!

Also http://blackcha.in/ for Blockchain category.
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:27:10 AM

Blackcoin is a currency. no vote is required. people can promote whatever they want however they want.

It's not official pr.

+1 I think it's a great idea and he should definitely move forward with it. Any publicity is good publicity for right now. Exposure is exposure. He took the initiative, got things rolling, and organically, if the community supports by donating, they/we will. If, in the future, someone looks back and wags their finger, it's very easy to then say (and show) it was unofficial or just a community member's personal promotion etc. Love the innovation. I've been trying, but turns out am not so creative  Undecided Tongue
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 03:28:11 AM

Really cool website!

Also http://blackcha.in/ for Blockchain category.
wow, thank you for you support Wink

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:29:42 AM

just to try to diversify, please vote here...we're in 2nd to Mint all of a sudden. Just a few hours left to vote.

https://mywl.lt/voting/
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 03:30:32 AM

No need for a vote, nor would that lead to much else but a chaos of diverging opinions and imbecilic arguments on this thread, as you of all people must be aware. Nor am I proposing Emma as THE exclusive 'official' girl of Blackcoin. Anyone else is free to bring on their own BlackbondGirl. People can support, like, appreciate her, or not, as they wish. Got an idea? Go for it. This is mine, and some will like it a lot. That's good enough.

As for the hip hop group making an appearance of whatever magnitude, at whatever location: The situation and topography will be professionally scouted beforehand. They are professional and do this for a living. If it's not viable, they will know, and we'll reconceive the plan. I must say, you make Wall Street sound like a frikkin Nazi or police State. Perhaps you've been watching too many of those Hitler vids (jk). I have lived in the city for 14 years, and seen all kinds of street and park live performances, small scale, non-permit, brief, well received, uptown as downtown. If the area you have in mind is truly an exception, 1. No problem for me to change course, 2. Maybe next time Choose another spot lol. And yes, by all means, other public appearances are already on the table this end.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:30:38 AM

It's not official pr.

And that's why BC should distance itself from all these things...to say the least.
Pages: « 1 ... 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 [1332] 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: