Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 [1378] 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
lossminer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:01:46 AM

panik buy  Grin !!!!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KrokieRocks

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:02:21 AM

YADDA YADDA YADDA
so why don't you just wait until the first cards have been shipped and people can
1. tell if the got them
2. tell if the software actually does soimething?

If those thing do not arrive and/or do not work we will know that shortly.
Until then you should probably stop accusing someone.

For the IP-Address: Ever heard of TOR or VPN/Proxies? You will never see me with my own IP and never with one from my own country as well.

You Sir, sound like like someone who's being eaten up by envy,

TOR nodes are banned from IRC

Envious of what owning a cheap USB Business Card? No I can order like a thousand of those for a 100 bucks, I think I'll pass.

So far not a single person can discredit anything I have said, other than accusing me of being a "scammer" because apparently it's a scam to warn people about scams.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:03:56 AM

YADDA YADDA YADDA
so why don't you just wait until the first cards have been shipped and people can
1. tell if the got them
2. tell if the software actually does soimething?

If those thing do not arrive and/or do not work we will know that shortly.
Until then you should probably stop accusing someone.

For the IP-Address: Ever heard of TOR or VPN/Proxies? You will never see me with my own IP and never with one from my own country as well.

You Sir, sound like like someone who's being eaten up by envy,

TOR nodes are banned from IRC

Envious of what owning a cheap USB Business Card? No I can order like a thousand of those for a 100 bucks, I think I'll pass.

So far not a single person can discredit anything I have said, other than accusing me of being a "scammer" because apparently it's a scam to warn people about scams.
I edited my original post: You also keep forgetting about the free shipping part iincluded in the $20.

However, /EOD && ignore for me.

IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:04:29 AM

Wow, the nerve of some people...

Btw 3 minutes of googling led me to this --

Your so called genius magical blackcoin cards are really just this:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/cheap-usb-business-card_1547591954.html?s=p
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Customzied-usb-business-card-full-printing_545775999.html?s=p

They cost about 1-3 dollars to make, and the company will even print the logo on for you (HOW ABOUT THAT!)

Oh and you even managed to steal Wizfarms graphic, and purposefully leave on the RFID chip PRINTED graphic (this has caused so much confusion in people think this card is actually worth something-- the only reason people are writing about this garbage is because they think you have a fucking debit card which you don't, you so clearly don't.. you tried but failed and decided to make a useless usb wallet.)

In fact, I will release a package you can put on a USB stick and turn ANY OLD THUMBDRIVE in to a BLACKCOIN CARD (WOW) It doesn't take much.

Your "BC PROMOTIONS" have been nothing but selfish stunts to promote ONLY YOUR OWN VENTURES. You have so far managed to talk about ONLY YOUR OWN PRODUCT AND NOTHING ELSE.

People like you are a cancer, you are so shady, you talk about transparency, but you won't fucking identify or show your face??
Why do you log on to IRC with indian IP addresses -- the same IP address that is shared across multiple user in the IRC rooms (shills much?)

16:14 IconicExpert has joined (b497d3fe@gateway/web/freenode/ip.180.151.211.254)
16:14 IconicExpert has left IRC (Client Quit)
16:17 BiTMiND: iconicexpert and papkol sharing ip
16:17 BiTMiND: (from india)

Feel free to WHOIS the IP to prove it for yourselves.

You've done nothing but lie, manipulate and try to hoard the spotlight, all the while taking away from the people who are actually trying to develop something amazing. You have turned something that's supposed to be about the COMMUNITY and EVERYONE and turned it in to your own personal rage pedestal.

All those quotes you made about power slipping away is so deliciously ironic, that you can physically taste it. You willingly misled people about what your card did and how much it cost to manufacture and produce (it was a day of work tops.) The only thing you did was fill out an order with a chinese supplier.

You yammer on about how no one is donating to development, yet I haven't heard a single thing come out of your mouth about putting any modicum of effort or financial power towards development, only for your little ego centric goals which happen to focus around your crappy little card (notice how every event of his he asks for giant sums of money to push his own product, the cards which are just cheap little 2 dollar usb drives from alibaba.)

Please feel free to reply to this with all sorts of bold text, colored red and cute little youtube videos while melting down in front of the whole community.

1. You know things are getting desperate when people are creating fake accounts just to post.

2. If you think the cards cost just $3 to make then by all means make the cards yourself and lets see how that works out for you.

3. I wasn't aware wiz designed the first credit card with a chip from the 1990s, because his design was just a credit card replaced with some leather background and BC artwork. Put both designs front and back against each other and anyone can clearly see they are different.

4. CoinDesk knows exactly what the card is and what it does, and they even went into detail on how the cards works. I guess reading comprehension is not one of your strong points.

5. As for my IP being from India...I do not know if I should laugh or feel real sorry for your sad attempt at trying to discredit me. I was born and raised in NYC and I can tell you where to buy the best Pizza in Brooklyn (Di Fara), the best steak in Manhattan (Del Frisco's), and the best overall restaurant to take a woman if you want to make an impression (Four Seasons Restaurant).

6. Am I hiding? The reporter from CoinTelegraph called my personal cell phone and talked with me for 30 minutes. BTW--My Cell starts with a 212 number. I am one of the only people in the tri-state area that has a 212 cell # because 212 is exclusive to Manhattan, almost never assigned to a cell phone.

But thank you for making the point I have been making for nearly a week. You and the little group that are pretending to be "professionals" are a bunch of kids trying to run a multi-million dollar project. Kids that smoke drugs on podcasts and create fake accounts on a forum. You can try and put all the focus on me but the facts are the facts. In the past month all of the news about BlackCoin has been about the efforts of others and the core team. No matter how much BS you post about me you can't change history and I know that can be hard to accept at times.
alison03

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:06:47 AM

So much "who has the bigger PR-balls" talk in here...

IronicExpert and the Foundation doing a real great job, with the exception that some ppl here don't understand that this thread is
turned into BAD PR with all those unnecessary fights...

If you guy's have problems with each other, there is a PM function in the forum. Fight there, don't destroy your good PR work outside the forum with this shit please!

I've donated to much projects here, and I will support future projects as long as I feel the ppl behind the projects act and communicate respectful and mature here.

Cool

Seriously. It basically counteracts the good PR and work that was done. Makes no sense to fight over projects. The more the better.

We've had cards and now Wall Street and a pro PR project. And crop circles and MIT card handouts. Lots of good stuff. People can choose what they want to donate to. Some will do well others won't but isn't this better than coins who can't even get one thing off the ground?

I am not 100% sure on having a Foundation per se, but I don't think that makes us centralized by any means. Look at all the projects getting started! They can coexist. Who cares about 'the timing' of the announcement...it was obviously good as we're are almost up to 33k tonight on the announcement.

Throw in IE's Wall Street in a month, Coinkite in June, and whatever else and it's just a stream of news that keeps us in the front of people's minds.
hashmoon

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:07:13 AM

iconic you will show up in the next cast..?
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:08:57 AM

BlackCoin is heading to BIG places, a single thread on a forum is not enough. Luckily we have other active BlackCoin sites that are far more organised and easier to keep abreast of!

BlackCoin Forums
http://blackcointalk.com

BlackCoin Reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

Totally agree with this post.

As a business Blackcoin cannot possibly be limited to one thread such as it is here. IF you're serious about the development of Blackcoin as a Business and as a currency of the future then please come over to Blackcoin Forums and or Reddit.

Both have far more granularity over the content where discussions about all sorts of Blackcoin development, design, PR and more are being talked about and worked on right now and everyday.

Take out this narrow minded one thread view of Blackcoin, its really not healthy. As a product, a service and as an entity, Blackcoin is so much more, expand your mind, expand your view, join us on the Blackcoin Forum and Reddit.
KrokieRocks

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:12:13 AM

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/cheap-usb-business-card_1547591954.html?s=p
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Customzied-usb-business-card-full-printing_545775999.html?s=p

They cost about 1-3 dollars to make, and the company will even print the logo on for you (HOW ABOUT THAT!)

Oh and you even managed to steal Wizfarms graphic, and purposefully leave on the RFID chip PRINTED graphic (this has caused so much confusion in people think this card is actually worth something-- the only reason people are writing about this garbage is because they think you have a fucking debit card which you don't, you so clearly don't.. you tried but failed and decided to make a useless usb wallet.)

In fact, I will release a package you can put on a USB stick and turn ANY OLD THUMBDRIVE in to a BLACKCOIN CARD (WOW) It doesn't take much.

Your "BC PROMOTIONS" have been nothing but selfish stunts to promote ONLY YOUR OWN VENTURES. You have so far managed to talk about ONLY YOUR OWN PRODUCT AND NOTHING ELSE.

People like you are a cancer, you are so shady, you talk about transparency, but you won't fucking identify or show your face??
Why do you log on to IRC with indian IP addresses -- the same IP address that is shared across multiple user in the IRC rooms (shills much?)

16:14 IconicExpert has joined (b497d3fe@gateway/web/freenode/ip.180.151.211.254)

You've done nothing but lie, manipulate and try to hoard the spotlight, all the while taking away from the people who are actually trying to develop something amazing. You have turned something that's supposed to be about the COMMUNITY and EVERYONE and turned it in to your own personal rage pedestal.

All those quotes you made about power slipping away is so deliciously ironic, that you can physically taste it. You willingly misled people about what your card did and how much it cost to manufacture and produce (it was a day of work tops.) The only thing you did was fill out an order with a chinese supplier.

You yammer on about how no one is donating to development, yet I haven't heard a single thing come out of your mouth about putting any modicum of effort or financial power towards development, only for your little ego centric goals which happen to focus around your crappy little card (notice how every event of his he asks for giant sums of money to push his own product, the cards which are just cheap little 2 dollar usb drives from alibaba.)

Please feel free to reply to this with all sorts of bold text, colored red and cute little youtube videos while melting down in front of the whole community.

1. You know things are getting desperate when people are creating fake accounts just to post.

2. If you think the cards cost just $3 to make then by all means make the cards yourself and lets see how that works out for you.

3. I wasn't aware wiz designed the first credit card with a chip from the 1990s, because his design was just a credit card replaced with some leather background and BC artwork. Put both designs front and back against each other and anyone can clearly see they are different.

4. CoinDesk knows exactly what the card is and what it does, and they even went into detail on how the cards works. I guess reading comprehension is not one of your strong points.

5. As for my IP being from India...I do not know if I should laugh or feel real sorry for your sad attempt at trying to discredit me. I was born and raised in NYC and I can tell you where to buy the best Pizza in Brooklyn (Di Fara), the best steak in Manhattan (Del Frisco's), and the best overall restaurant to take a woman if you want to make an impression (Four Seasons Restaurant).

6. Am I hiding? The reporter from CoinTelegraph called my personal cell phone and talked with me for 30 minutes.

But thank you for making the point I have been making for nearly a week. You and the little group that are pretending to be "professionals" are a bunch of kids trying to run a multi-million dollar project. Kids that smoke drugs on podcasts and create fake accounts on a forum. You can try and put all the focus on me but the facts are the facts. In the past month all of the news about BlackCoin has been about the efforts of others and the core team. No matter how much BS you post about me you can't change history and I know that can be hard to accept at times.

Why not identify to everyone? Why do you attack so many people in this community?

If you were truly a business professional, you would not sit here and cry and whine like a petulant child. If this is how you act in the real business world, with your BOLD RED TEXT THATS 50 FONT SIZES TOO BIG, then I doubt you have gotten very far.

All of your promotions are egotistical self centered and are solely focused around pushing your own shit product.
You are nothing but a snake oil salesman, taking away from the real community to feed your own ambitions of glory and worship.
In short, you are toxic, your agenda is toxic, and your "PROMO" is thinly veiled advertisement for your own greed and product.

If you had any decency you would apologize, step down, and get the fuck out so we can move on with our fucking lives, you useless piece of internet noise.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:13:47 AM

6. Am I hiding? The reporter from CoinTelegraph called my personal cell phone and talked with me for 30 minutes.

Why not identify to everyone? Why do you attack so many people in this community?

If you were truly a business professional, you would not sit here and cry and whine like a petulant child. If this is how you act in the real business world, with your BOLD RED TEXT THATS 50 FONT SIZES TOO BIG, then I doubt you have gotten very far.

All of your promotions are egotistical self centered and are solely focused around pushing your own shit product.
You are nothing but a snake oil salesman, taking away from the real community to feed your own ambitions of glory and worship.
In short, you are toxic, your agenda is toxic, and your "PROMO" is thinly veiled advertisement for your own greed and product.

If you had any decency you would apologize, step down, and get the fuck out so we can move on with our fucking lives, you useless piece of internet noise.
And who the fuck are you?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
NoUseForACoin

Activity: 140

trading in the shadow's shadow

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:14:44 AM

THANK YOU FOR CONTRIBUTION TO THIS CONVERSATION ICONICEXPERT SHILL ACCOUNT NUMBER 3!

I'm a scammer because I used google? ROFL.

You don't need to order 2k of these shit cards, the graphic design was stolen completely (so it didn't take time to make) and also the software is most likely nothing more than a wrapper for an html doc.

He's literally selling you guys glass and calling it diamonds.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/toilet-closestool-USB-flash-disk_1773931174.html
I'll be releasing my own BC Card Toilets for 5 dollars each, or you can download the free software and order the USB stick yourself.

Actually, I/we should't pay you any attention... but it really doesn't matter that you 'found out' where IE got his cards from.... Of course it's a cheap card that IE can sell for profit that's how it usually works when you sell stuff*. Your shoes probably only cost 0.01 the cost it took to make them.... Welcome to earth.

Can't wait for my BC card to arrive!

*  edit: I may even be wrong about him making profit.... anyways.. it doesn't matter... IE is working his ass off for BC and we should be grateful that there are people like him that are actually doing something to make our investments grow...
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:22:56 AM

You guys are starting to sound like broken records...you focus so much on my "ego" and personality to the point it seems that is your only argument. Every post refers to my "ego"..This is more about envy than substance. If you spent more time coming up with good ideas, and spent less time focusing on me and my ego, we would not be having this silly debate.  

Just embrace the fact that some people are better at certain things than you. It is not my fault I make it look easy, it is just years of experience. CoinDesk's article about the BlackCoin cards went live yesterday evening, sales of the cards instantly went up, and BC started trading higher, and now everyone's portfolio is more valuable than yesterday this time. My huge ego just made you money....so just say thank you.
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:23:21 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 09:34:29 AM by JamesR1

Is something like this postable to the pinterest as you can actually buy it?

Yes it is, but on what website is it? It's better that I can link directly to the site that sells this pendant.

Thanks all for the memes and stuff  Smiley

Well it's findable from the link in my signature, but you can't link the photo. And yes, at present that's only a render. But the jewelry section shows the same product by others that have been printed and shows there quality.

Though I was only posting in terms of BlackCoin pictures rather than 'look at my product'.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
KrokieRocks

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:31:53 AM

You guys are starting to sound like broken records...you focus so much on my "ego" and personality to the point it seems that is your only argument. Every post refers to my "ego"..This is more about envy than substance. If you spent more time coming up with good ideas, and spent less time focusing on me and my ego, we would not be having this silly debate. 

Just embrace the fact that some people are better at certain things than you. It is not my fault I make it look easy, it is just years of experience. CoinDesk's article about the BlackCoin cards went live yesterday evening, sales of the cards instantly went up, and BC started trading higher, and now everyone's portfolio is more valuable than yesterday this time. My huge ego just made you money....so just say thank you.

I had to quote this shit before you erased it

You do realize that you had dick all to do with the price increase? You can see the exact moment when the price started to rise was when the announcement about the PR firm hit, it had nothing to do with your cancer cards that are nothing more than a cheap chinese manufactured gimmick you delusional twat. Your "Coindesk" article didn't talk about BC for shit, was lumped in with a bunch of other news and generally so buried and so fucking who gives a shit, because it was talking about your useless fucking toys.

You didn't make any one money, you didn't do anything useful other than thoroughly get embarrassed all day. If you think you have any influence over anything other than your big mouth, you are seriously mistaken and the community is damn close to abandoning you like an excised tumor. Like you said the only thing the coin desk article did was fuel your own sales you selfish, selfish man. You have no interest in promoting BC, just your own "ideas" that are just generic knock offs and crap.

I mean this isn't wild speculation we can literally go look at the fucking timestamps.
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:32:33 AM

Is this thread for building a coin or a cult, everyday it is getting harder to tell Cheesy

Nobody interested in the new tech? Changes to the POS mechanism are being tested, I get the feeling there have been an odd tweak but nobody knows or just won't tell   Roll Eyes

Or have I missed it while skimming past everything else in here?
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:41:47 AM

You do realize that you had dick all to do with the price increase? You can see the exact moment when the price started to rise was when the announcement about the PR firm hit, it had nothing to do with your cancer cards that are nothing more than a cheap chinese manufactured gimmick you delusional twat. Your "Coindesk" article didn't talk about BC for shit, was lumped in with a bunch of other news and generally so buried and so fucking who gives a shit, because it was talking about your useless fucking toys.

You didn't make any one money, you didn't do anything useful other than thoroughly get embarrassed all day. If you think you have any influence over anything other than your big mouth, you are seriously mistaken and the community is damn close to abandoning you like an excised tumor. Like you said the only thing the coin desk article did was fuel your own sales you selfish, selfish man. You have no interest in promoting BC, just your own "ideas" that are just generic knock offs and crap.

I mean this isn't wild speculation we can literally go look at the fucking timestamps.

Sorry to say this but you are one pathetic fuck if you mean all of this. I really hope that you are just a troll. Iconic Expert has done a great job with his BC support and he has probably contributed 10 times the amount of work, that you will contribute to this community in your entire life.
lecristoph

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:42:22 AM

Reading through three pages of jibber jabber.. http://s22.postimg.org/szqf26bzz/exciting.gif There's always action in the BC-thread Cheesy
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:43:59 AM

Is this thread for building a coin or a cult, everyday it is getting harder to tell Cheesy

Nobody interested in the new tech? Changes to the POS mechanism are being tested, I get the feeling there have been an odd tweak but nobody knows or just won't tell   Roll Eyes

Or have I missed it while skimming past everything else in here?

No news on the new tech, guess it's still being tested. Don't think here is a good place to discuss it. Hopefully there'll be an announcement if it actually works and gets integrated into the core.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:47:50 AM

And what do you done for BC?
I didn't order card but I also don't call people, products or services they offer as scam. Don't pretend that you are concern about my or anyone coins. If you think you can offer better product at lower price or better service just do that and you might be suprised what you could achieve. If you spend some time for such things other than on insulting people that are doing real things for the community then you could make something of your patethic life.
So, please stop you troll and please crawl to your hole.
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:51:50 AM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:54:49 AM

You guys, please request to make this thread self moderated so troll posts can be deleted.  It's one thing for a person to come in here and state something negative, it's another for that person to continuously push the issue.  All you trolls are doing is displaying how much your life sucks as you apparently have nothing productive to do.  And really you guys are like flys going up against a fleet of bulls, seriously?  Get a life.

@IconicExpert. Trust me when I say I think all trolls should be skinned alive, have gasoline poured on them and then lit on fire. Arguing with them does no good all it is feed them, they desire verbal confrontation because it makes them feel powerful to make up for their shitty life and low self image.  You are awesome for this coin, don't let the losers affect you man.

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
Pages: « 1 ... 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 [1378] 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: