Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:17:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509652 times)
x0rcist

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:40:43 PM

Buy walls are very very thin  Angry

Buy walls and sell walls are both very thin, that's why this coin is so easily manipulated and the price is so volatile. I'm waiting for things to stabilize before I put any more money in, I'm looking for steady growth not pump n dumping.

yes 250btc volume in the last 24 hour is really thin after what happened with the multipool  Roll Eyes

my crystal ball sees weak hands replaced by strong hands, also a team backing the multipool is much better then only 1 person..
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:44:06 PM

Yeah it's still lasting well considering that it keeps going at an upward trend even after a couple of severe P&D attempts, it just bounced back.

If it drops below 3k today I'll probably pick up some more, since I think the MP's influx of buys might get it to new levels, and stay there. Maybe not, but one can hope.

What more do I want? Well, I would like to see some infrastructure being built for this coin (merchants, anyone?) instead of trading being its only purpose. That would indicate to me that there will be healthy growth in the future- the MP doesn't really excite me in this regard as I have said before I think the MPs will be great in the short term but in the long run all they do is make the price dependent on miners again (which is supposed to be a problem that PoS coins resolve..) , likely creating a price bubble built upon the support of these miners which can easily pop if pools go down or miners become interested in something else. Also, like Chiggins, I am waiting for it to dip below 3k again before I buy more so I don't have to fear the daily fluctuations as much.

Don't misunderstand, I'm going to buy in regardless before the MP goes up, a couple hundred satoshi swing isn't concerning me, but below 3k is simply a definite buy with the limited funds I have in. I'm already in, and have been since day 1.

Merchants would be awesome, but the coin is still new, give that some time. Fact is that this coin has a solid community backing, MP or not, which makes me gravitate towards it.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 04:57:43 PM

Sold: all the Vert and Aur I have mined over the past month or more. Two quality cryptos with a lot of promise.
Bought: Blackcoin! Super-crypto bound for glory.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
devachelekar

Activity: 382

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:02:39 PM

Sold: all the Vert and Aur I have mined over the past month or more. Two quality cryptos with a lot of promise.
Bought: Blackcoin! Super-crypto bound for glory.
How many BCs, have you bought? Just to know because I am also considering of selling my VTC to buy BC.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:06:50 PM

Buy walls and sell walls are both very thin, that's why this coin is so easily manipulated and the price is so volatile. I'm waiting for things to stabilize before I put any more money in, I'm looking for steady growth not pump n dumping.

What more do you want? Blackcoin is up 6 times the price since the start of last week on massive volume and holding. While most altcoins including bitcoin is down.

Next leg up should take us to 6k and beyond.

Yeah it's still lasting well considering that it keeps going at an upward trend even after a couple of severe P&D attempts, it just bounced back.

If it drops below 3k today I'll probably pick up some more, since I think the MP's influx of buys might get it to new levels, and stay there. Maybe not, but one can hope.

What more do I want? Well, I would like to see some infrastructure being built for this coin (merchants, anyone?) instead of trading being its only purpose. That would indicate to me that there will be healthy growth in the future- the MP doesn't really excite me in this regard as I have said before I think the MPs will be great in the short term but in the long run all they do is make the price dependent on miners again (which is supposed to be a problem that PoS coins resolve..) , likely creating a price bubble built upon the support of these miners which can easily pop if pools go down or miners become interested in something else. Also, like Chiggins, I am waiting for it to dip below 3k again before I buy more so I don't have to fear the daily fluctuations as much.

You want other people to tell you the coin is awesome in every way, but have you ever considered doing your own research?

You want it to go up and have lots of infrastructure, but you want it to go down so you can more cheap coins? srs wat?

Doesn't really work like that. This coins is just over 30 days old, it has no infrastructure and won't for some time.

Those who got in before the coin was built up will profit exponentially more then those who waited for it to be proven safe. That's what risk is.

You should read what you wrote out loud because sound like a whiny baby who has no clue what he is talking about.

Wow I think you are being way more offensive than is necessary. Sorry for being careful/frugal and voicing my concerns for a coin that I support and would like to see succeed? I'm not asking for anybody to tell me this coin is awesome, I'm waiting for this coin to "tell" me how awesome this coin is. I already own a fair amount of this coin, and I have been doing my research as indicated by the legitimate concerns that I outlined in my above comment relating to the lack of merchants and the hype surrounding the MPs. Good for you that you are willing to take a huge risk, don't blame me or other people for being more careful- you should try not to turn away people with this characteristic because it is generally a positive one in that it indicates I am concerned about the long term well being of this project and not trying to just make a quick buck. You should read what you just wrote and I think you will realize you are being more of an ass than is called for. I didn't insult you, or perhaps I did indirectly by posting my concerns about the coin, but I didn't attack you directly. You are taking offense way too easily, you could have simply responded in a civil way and addressed my concerns in a constructive manner (this would be a lot more helpful) rather than attacking me personally.
jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:07:26 PM

After watching BC for a few weeks, almost buying in at 500 but stupidly waiting until 3000, I'm all in. I'll trade other currencies if they are moving but for long term I think BC is the best alt-coin right now.

Nearly everything else just seems like a scam.
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 05:12:38 PM

What more do you want? Blackcoin is up 6 times the price since the start of last week on massive volume and holding. While most altcoins including bitcoin is down.

You want other people to tell you the coin is awesome in every way, but have you ever considered doing your own research?

You want it to go up and have lots of infrastructure, but you want it to go down so you can more cheap coins? srs wat?

Doesn't really work like that. This coins is just over 30 days old, it has no infrastructure and won't for some time.

Those who got in before the coin was built up will profit exponentially more then those who waited for it to be proven safe. That's what risk is.

You should read what you wrote out loud because sound like a whiny baby who has no clue what he is talking about.

Wow I think you are being way more offensive than is necessary. Sorry for being careful/frugal and voicing my concerns for a coin that I support and would like to see succeed? I'm not asking for anybody to tell me this coin is awesome, I'm waiting for this coin to "tell" me how awesome this coin is. I already own a fair amount of this coin, and I have been doing my research as indicated by the legitimate concerns that I outlined in my above comment relating to the lack of merchants and the hype surrounding the MPs. Good for you that you are willing to take a huge risk, don't blame me or other people for being more careful- you should try not to turn away people with this characteristic because it is generally a positive one in that it indicates I am concerned about the long term well being of this project and not trying to just make a quick buck. You should read what you just wrote and I think you will realize you are being more of an ass than is called for. I didn't insult you, or perhaps I did indirectly by posting my concerns about the coin, but I didn't attack you directly. You are taking offense way too easily, you could have simply responded in a civil way and addressed my concerns in a constructive manner (this would be a lot more helpful) rather than attacking me personally.

Hey bro. Here's a constructive response that seemed to get completely lost in this argumentative back and forth. So in the spirit of working together and not shooting ourselves in the foot with negativity, let me repeat:
"Parity with Litecoin (26,772,254 coins in circulation) today would signify approx $5/BC. That's what we are heading toward. I agree re merchants and wider exposure/adoption. My production team is currently prepping to shoot a professional-grade BLACKCOIN MUSIC VIDEO which will kick absolute ass and go viral with even a little help from the community. (original announcement to the community a couple days ago, and recent update: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5805014#msg5805014
Please spread the word and consider donating. Thanks!"

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:12:49 PM

From https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/447057084476305408

"Waiting on blockchains to sync, then we'll be putting #quark #peercoin and #blackcoin live on prelude.io - rejoice!"

That was quick.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:19:10 PM

Hey bro. Here's a constructive response that seemed to get completely lost in this argumentative back and forth. So in the spirit of working together and not shooting ourselves in the foot with negativity, let me repeat:
"Parity with Litecoin (26,772,254 coins in circulation) today would signify approx $5/BC. That's what we are heading toward. I agree re merchants and wider exposure/adoption. My production team is currently prepping to shoot a professional-grade BLACKCOIN MUSIC VIDEO which will kick absolute ass and go viral with even a little help from the community. (original announcement to the community a couple days ago, and recent update: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5805014#msg5805014
Please spread the word and consider donating. Thanks!"

Thank you for this constructive response. I like your comparison to LTC- helps put things in perspective- and the blackcoin music video is great news.
godzirra

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:23:20 PM

You know, I take back what I said about the logo ( except for the fact that the smallest needs tweaking ). The more I see it, the better it looks. No gimmicks, just sturdy class. Top job ...

I agree it's very classic looking. Like an expensive bottle if whiskey. I think it's a keeper.
godzirra

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:25:04 PM

After watching BC for a few weeks, almost buying in at 500 but stupidly waiting until 3000, I'm all in. I'll trade other currencies if they are moving but for long term I think BC is the best alt-coin right now.

Nearly everything else just seems like a scam.

Black and Dark all the way.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:27:44 PM

who were the devs behind blackcoin, I have a small project Id like to talk to them about

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:31:00 PM

who were the devs behind blackcoin, I have a small project Id like to talk to them about

just rat4 a russian programmer Smiley he's in https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/blackcoin atm

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:37:26 PM

You can contact me or rat4 on freenode ##blackcoin (yes double #)

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:12:10 PM

Seems like good future for this coin.
PassPhra

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:13:01 PM

We all know that the Multipool's going to do great things for BlackCoin, once it's released. However, I don't think everyone realizes how much of a difference it's going to make.

The numbers thrown out for yesterday's (March 19, 2014) mining ranged from 10GH/s to nearly 400GH/s. It's quite safe to assume that the massive dropoff near the end was caused by the frontend issues the site was having (for those that weren't there, the miner pages were entirely inaccessible for the latter portion of the "launch"). Because of that, I'm going to make a somewhat conservative (depending on how you look at it) estimation of 200GH/s if the pool was as polished as the new version is reported to be.

If that 200GH/s was maintained for a solid 24 hour period, that would net somewhere in the neighborhood of $500,000 and $1,000,000 worth of altcoins, according to http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency. Let that sink in for a second. BlackCoin's current market cap is roughly $1,300,000. That's a ton of buy orders.

Never realised that the multipool could double the merket cap on its own.
Need to buy more cheap coins asap, plz dump  Wink

The time of cheap coins could be over now, was glad to get some more @2900 sat yesterday.
If all goes right we would never see a price <3000 any more.

At least I hope so. Could be that whales try to make another P&D before the MP goes finally up.

Still we must be aware of panic selling after rumours etc. Remember the last one well with Radiostatic leaving and IRC rumours made it a big drop in price.
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:43:55 PM

We all know that the Multipool's going to do great things for BlackCoin, once it's released. However, I don't think everyone realizes how much of a difference it's going to make.

The numbers thrown out for yesterday's (March 19, 2014) mining ranged from 10GH/s to nearly 400GH/s. It's quite safe to assume that the massive dropoff near the end was caused by the frontend issues the site was having (for those that weren't there, the miner pages were entirely inaccessible for the latter portion of the "launch"). Because of that, I'm going to make a somewhat conservative (depending on how you look at it) estimation of 200GH/s if the pool was as polished as the new version is reported to be.

If that 200GH/s was maintained for a solid 24 hour period, that would net somewhere in the neighborhood of $500,000 and $1,000,000 worth of altcoins, according to http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency. Let that sink in for a second. BlackCoin's current market cap is roughly $1,300,000. That's a ton of buy orders.

The time of cheap coins could be over now, was glad to get some more @2900 sat yesterday.

At least I hope so. Could be that whales try to make another P&D before the MP goes finally up.

Still we must be aware of panic selling after rumours etc. Remember the last one well with Radiostatic leaving and IRC rumours made it a big drop in price.

This is one of the reasons BC is still so cheap to acquire. Once the panic is gone and previous BC multipool beta tests are history, the price will not be 3,000 satoshi any more.
drmadcat

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:51:50 PM

With 4 MH what would i roughly be able to mine with a multipool?
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:52:35 PM

you mean a buying opportunity? that was literally the easiest trade i have ever done.

jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:52:57 PM

This is one of the reasons BC is still so cheap to acquire. Once the panic is gone and previous BC multipool beta tests are history, the price will not be 3,000 satoshi any more.

Yeah I bought some at 3150 today, hopefully time will make BC mature and go to a nice steady value
Pages: « 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: