Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509652 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:38:25 AM

is this new code or is it a fork? if its a fork what is it a fork of? does it use coinage or something more like nxt for pos?

bump

im not sure, but im positive the dev will answer you as soon as he reads it Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
artiface

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:44:03 AM

is this new code or is it a fork? if its a fork what is it a fork of? does it use coinage or something more like nxt for pos?

bump

im not sure, but im positive the dev will answer you as soon as he reads it Wink

Looking in github I'd say it's forked from Novacoin.  It uses coinage.
Gabkicks

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:21:47 AM

Hmmm, is another pump about to begin? i see some intersting buy orders on mintpal.   Shocked
kana

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:23:24 AM

buying parts for my first mining rig just because of the bc multipool
kana

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:27:05 AM

This feels like someone is messing with the price right now watchout
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:28:20 AM

DOGE mining failover to the main pool work in progress. Finally got things working with PHP and MySQL for the p2p node which is going to make hash tracking a heck of a lot more convenient.

flaminius

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:34:21 AM

no point the vote ends in 35 minutes. it was only a 45 minute vote! http://strawpoll.me/1327642  GET YOUR VOTE IN 35MINUTES LEFT

If we use the largest volume exchange and it's done once every 24 hours people will set their sell orders a little higher around the expected buy time, which means less bc (and incentive) for the miners in the multipool, although if the price goes up then this may be negated... such a dilemma.

The whole point is to mine the most profitable coins, sell them at the best prices possible, and buy the most BlackCoin possible with the proceeds. To do that, whatever coins are being mined should be sold immediately as each block matures, on whatever exchange is currently offering the highest price, and the BlackCoin should be immediately bought off of whatever exchange is offering the lowest price to maximize the number of BlackCoins going to the miners. This avoids having to dump massive amounts of whatever coin is being mined at once and gets a higher, more consistent price, and it avoids having to buy BlackCoin in large quantities at once for inflated prices. Obviously, all the buying and selling should be as automated as possible, and the only way to avoid having people game the system is to have the buying and selling happen in small quantities spread over time/exchanges to get the best ROI for the miners.

I also think it is very important to not tell anybody what coin is being mined or where they are being sold until after the coins are sold and the pool has moved on to the next coin, and to not tell anybody what exchange the BlackCoins are being bought from until after they are bought. If people know what coins are being mined, there is nothing stopping big holders of those coins from dumping their holdings and lowering the price, knowing that soon after, the multipool will be dumping those coins and they can buy back in at a much cheaper price. The inverse applies with buying BlackCoins… if people know where they are going to be bought and when, they are simply going to put up overpriced sell orders because they know that the pool has to buy them at whatever price they can get them at, and the miners end up with less coins for their time. I’d much rather have the price of BlackCoin rise slowly across all exchanges than be a roller coaster on one exchange. Slow and steady benefits the miners, which is what I kinda thought the whole point of the multipool is supposed to be. Roller coaster only benefits traders and pump ‘n dumpers, and I say fuck them… they have a hundred or more other shit coins that they can do their thing with.

TL;DR – Mined coins should be sold as blocks mature and on whatever exchange has highest price, Blackcoin should be bought in a continuous process from whatever exchange has the lowest price, and none of the information regarding what coins are being mined, where they are being sold, or where the Blackcoins are being bought should be made public knowledge until after the fact.
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 01:37:12 AM

no point the vote ends in 35 minutes. it was only a 45 minute vote! http://strawpoll.me/1327642  GET YOUR VOTE IN 35MINUTES LEFT

If we use the largest volume exchange and it's done once every 24 hours people will set their sell orders a little higher around the expected buy time, which means less bc (and incentive) for the miners in the multipool, although if the price goes up then this may be negated... such a dilemma.

The whole point is to mine the most profitable coins, sell them at the best prices possible, and buy the most BlackCoin possible with the proceeds. To do that, whatever coins are being mined should be sold immediately as each block matures, on whatever exchange is currently offering the highest price, and the BlackCoin should be immediately bought off of whatever exchange is offering the lowest price to maximize the number of BlackCoins going to the miners. This avoids having to dump massive amounts of whatever coin is being mined at once and gets a higher, more consistent price, and it avoids having to buy BlackCoin in large quantities at once for inflated prices. Obviously, all the buying and selling should be as automated as possible, and the only way to avoid having people game the system is to have the buying and selling happen in small quantities spread over time/exchanges to get the best ROI for the miners.

I also think it is very important to not tell anybody what coin is being mined or where they are being sold until after the coins are sold and the pool has moved on to the next coin, and to not tell anybody what exchange the BlackCoins are being bought from until after they are bought. If people know what coins are being mined, there is nothing stopping big holders of those coins from dumping their holdings and lowering the price, knowing that soon after, the multipool will be dumping those coins and they can buy back in at a much cheaper price. The inverse applies with buying BlackCoins… if people know where they are going to be bought and when, they are simply going to put up overpriced sell orders because they know that the pool has to buy them at whatever price they can get them at, and the miners end up with less coins for their time. I’d much rather have the price of BlackCoin rise slowly across all exchanges than be a roller coaster on one exchange. Slow and steady benefits the miners, which is what I kinda thought the whole point of the multipool is supposed to be. Roller coaster only benefits traders and pump ‘n dumpers, and I say fuck them… they have a hundred or more other shit coins that they can do their thing with.

TL;DR – Mined coins should be sold as blocks mature and on whatever exchange has highest price, Blackcoin should be bought in a continuous process from whatever exchange has the lowest price, and none of the information regarding what coins are being mined, where they are being sold, or where the Blackcoins are being bought should be made public knowledge until after the fact.

+1

Well-stated. Worth heeding.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:39:52 AM

When are you change the logo ?  Huh

Ximp

Activity: 336

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:40:29 AM

BIG DECISION MADE:

We have a NEW LOGO!

http://www.blackcoin.co/general/a-new-logo/
Sweet, I'm really honored! Here's to a great future!
kana

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:51:53 AM

I have to agree
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:54:46 AM

+1

+1+1. I am disappointed by all the people who voted for manually buying the coins on the highest vol exchange every 24 hours (72% of the votes atm)... so dumb... kinda shows how many people really don't understand how this is supposed to work.
mellomike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Someone is pumping ... I'm closing my Mint browser tab. I won't buy into their tricks. Let BlackCoin grow naturally.

HOLD ON TO YOUR COINS!
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:03:00 AM

no point the vote ends in 35 minutes. it was only a 45 minute vote! http://strawpoll.me/1327642  GET YOUR VOTE IN 35MINUTES LEFT

+1

+1+1. I am disappointed by all the people who voted for manually buying the coins on the highest vol exchange every 24 hours (72% of the votes atm)... so dumb... kinda shows how many people really don't understand how this is supposed to work.

AFAIK, it is not possible to auto buy and auto withdraw from the exchanges. Coins can be auto sent from the wallet to the exchange, and Cryptsy does have an auto sell option, but then the buying of BC and withdrawing of it still has to be done manually, as well as running the payment process. But I do agree it would be best to not buy all at once.
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:05:48 AM

WHO BE PUMPING THIS?
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 02:15:39 AM

AFAIK, it is not possible to auto buy and auto withdraw from the exchanges. Coins can be auto sent from the wallet to the exchange, and Cryptsy does have an auto sell option, but then the buying of BC and withdrawing of it still has to be done manually, as well as running the payment process. But I do agree it would be best to not buy all at once.
well for mintpal that's true
https://www.mintpal.com/api
MintPal currently offers a simple REST API to retrieve information about our markets. The API responses are JSON encoded arrays.
We are currently working on a fully featured trading API.
but not for Cryptsy I guess
https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/api
Method: createorder

Inputs:
marketid   Market ID for which you are creating an order for
ordertype   Order type you are creating (Buy/Sell)
quantity   Amount of units you are buying/selling in this order
price   Price per unit you are buying/selling at

Outputs:
orderid   If successful, the Order ID for the order which was created
Method: makewithdrawal

Inputs:
address   Pre-approved Address for which you are withdrawing to (Set up these addresses on Settings page)
amount   Amount you are withdrawing. Supports up to 8 decimal places.

Outputs:
Either successful or error. If error, gives reason for error.

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
kana

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:21:12 AM

Someone is pumping ... I'm closing my Mint browser tab. I won't buy into their tricks. Let BlackCoin grow naturally.

HOLD ON TO YOUR COINS!

probably a whale that is mad about all the things that have been said about them
kingimg

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:29:16 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 04:10:27 AM by kingimg

HI ALL,We are Chinese,we have some great ideas and intrest with  BlachCoin.

enjoy our QQ group,BlachCoin Holder!
feel free to talk in English,
Chinese QQ group:243092057

中国黑币拉盘QQ群:243092057
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:34:43 AM

+1

+1  last thing we want is create small pump and dumps every 24 hours

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
FocRU

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:57:24 AM

Its everyday the same, the whales choose a coin, pump it, make hype around it, dump it for a alot of profit.
Thats the same game everytime. This time it was Blackcoin.
But it also has a golden side: More people found out about this beautiful coin  Wink
So maybe we will see the price back at 1000, maybe 800, who knows, but thats no big deal because the community here is one of the best i ever met   Wink
So with the multipool project and another good ideas this will soon go forward and the price will rise

Ah and by the way, i lost everything cause of Wolongs great Pandastory and only had 0,3 BTC left and i bought BC for 250 satoshi the first day directly from the miners, and mined some by myself,
Now i got about 2,5 BTC only because of this coin and 100k blacks, this brought me directly back to business  Grin

so i found out you only can win with this baby  Grin

So GO GO GO!!!

+1

This is a great coin - great community, I've loaded up more on dips to 1500, don't care about day to day fluctuations. In for the long haul!

I'm fully agree with you.
But I think this coin is already at it's dump side and made for myself decision that it is the time to switch to another. For now I am inclined to GhostCoin because it's  new, also has POS reward system and cheap prices at exchanges. And I wish it will repeat BlackCoin's luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: