Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:09:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 [646] 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509653 times)
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:33:35 PM

All these predictions of Blackcoin being over $1000 or even just 50k sat and the press release news AND the Blackout Wednesday is getting me more excited. I hope we're all millionaires by this time next year...if not by the end of the year!

Positive thinking and talking in this thread!

All it takes is the right person or group of people to say that blackcoin is the solution to the problem. 50k sats by year end is a very real possibility with those gains coming in 3-4 massive legs and consolidation in between.

BC can only suffer from lack of faith, (or greed?)  And don't see that happening.   Many in this community have realized that this rocket can go anywhere we want.  All we have to do is 'know' that the pools efforts will constant push up the price.  And since we know that, why would we sell anything we didn't have too?  Because it will only be worth more tomorrow...

Anytime is the best time to buy BC
Unlike most other coins there is a *real* possibility it won't be cheaper tomorrow, or an hour from now.

I have a question about the pool. It is currently hashing at 1200 MH, why isn't the pool just mining EXE coin? That would be roughly $4,9000 a day. Instead of buying BC each day, just hold the funds for a few days and just buy a bunch of BC in one large buy. The day to day buying is great, but if you did one massive buy that would instantly knock down a few walls instantly.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 09:36:50 PM

Looks like the trip to the moon has been delayed for another day.  Undecided

Yup but those people who bought in with huge amounts of btc right before the hype/pump was announced sure are making a nice bit o money slowly selling it off at the higher price until it is then down to a lower price at which point they can then re-buy-in at and repeat the process!! Cheesy Have people not figured out how whales work, yet? I think this coin has a great future ahead of it, but I expect lots of cycles up and down along the way because that is how the people controlling the market make their money.

Maybe it hasn't been delayed after all! Cheesy Or at least the whales are letting us pass.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:39:06 PM

Regarding the coin dumpster-

Blackcoin Blackhole
Receive addresses-
Appcoin [App] - AV9LYogX4nBmGqAfMCG7S8KPoXURD5nLXW
Doge [DOGE] - DSaSfe9AqZMcdUkscw1eJodMo35XyHtjKe
Lottocoin [LOT]- Lw6Y5Uc9tLpA1KU5eNqyecB5b7EuD8yrNp
Mazacoin [MZC]- M8qSb8tQCHJJ9kd7WiUJyn1v9FrDnaK2em
Nyancoin [NYAN]- KMPQNttv4XicovTQNiMLJy5q1f37LrjCEh
Pandacoin [PND]- PRZHiFK1PmoJy1veqnGbSAApth937z5Aef
Potcoin [POT]- PHmc7Z3vAySe2LZnn6cjo325YKR9D2ZZuv
RubyCoin [RBY]- RtgjAkf9Mjkx8tPtCsPnMXsDoiK58g3h4L
TopCoin [TOP]- TZWYd9PR1f482eESE5j3XQ3b4N7RnasuBE
MintCoin [MINT]- MY6Z8eJ3VAf1GfQxVgdayAi8HxSemSUnR1

Coins sold for BTC, BTC used to buy BC and sent to senders provided BC address.
3% BC sent to the Blackcoin foundation + 2% fees
Blackcoin blackhole wallet address-  BC9o4ZfeEazKGorPhsHPAfXyR9UCZZ2grS
Any coin suggestions welcome, these were just to get us started Smiley
Please deposit coins and send me the amount and a BC pay-out address.
If it’s popular then we will start work on creating a site.

Hi, I just want to point out potcoin is not a shitcoin. I also don't think mintcoin is necessarily a super shitcoin either but I understand there simply must be a place reserved for them in the shitcoin dumpster =P

Really, I think this is hilarious, but I should point out that if you think potcoin is a shitcoin you may not have done very much research on it. I am not hugely invested in potcoin, I am not a super huge fan of some of the decisions made by the devs, and I hold roughly 100x more bc than POT but... I still don't think potcoin should be labeled a shitcoin. There is actually some big money behind potcoin, and no I am not talking about the marijuana industry. I bet the potcoin dumpster is not going to gather very many coins.

P.S. Just because a coin is on coinwarz doesn't mean it's a shitcoin =P

I actually discovered POT as well, and I confirm it's indeed not a bad coin at all
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:42:33 PM

Looks like the trip to the moon has been delayed for another day.  Undecided

Yup but those people who bought in with huge amounts of btc right before the hype/pump was announced sure are making a nice bit o money slowly selling it off at the higher price until it is then down to a lower price at which point they can then re-buy-in at and repeat the process!! Cheesy Have people not figured out how whales work, yet? I think this coin has a great future ahead of it, but I expect lots of cycles up and down along the way because that is how the people controlling the market make their money.

Maybe it hasn't been delayed after all! Cheesy Or at least the whales are letting us pass.

whales can only sell what they have bought. And if they sell a lot and the price doesn't drop then that means distribution goes up which is good for blackcoin. less "whales" and more smaller bc wallets is the way to do it.

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 09:46:01 PM

Blackcoin Blackhole
Receive addresses-

Hi, I just want to point out potcoin is not a shitcoin. I also don't think mintcoin is necessarily a super shitcoin either but I understand there simply must be a place reserved for them in the shitcoin dumpster =P

Really, I think this is hilarious, but I should point out that if you think potcoin is a shitcoin you may not have done very much research on it. I am not hugely invested in potcoin, I am not a super huge fan of some of the decisions made by the devs, and I hold roughly 100x more bc than POT but... I still don't think potcoin should be labeled a shitcoin. There is actually some big money behind potcoin, and no I am not talking about the marijuana industry. I bet the potcoin dumpster is not going to gather very many coins.

I actually discovered POT as well, and I confirm it's indeed not a bad coin at all

This if off topic. But PM me what's hot about Potcoin?

Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:49:58 PM

All these predictions of Blackcoin being over $1000 or even just 50k sat and the press release news AND the Blackout Wednesday is getting me more excited. I hope we're all millionaires by this time next year...if not by the end of the year!

All it takes is the right person or group of people to say that blackcoin is the solution to the problem. 50k sats by year end is a very real possibility with those gains coming in 3-4 massive legs and consolidation in between.

BC can only suffer from lack of faith, (or greed?)  And don't see that happening.   Many in this community have realized that this rocket can go anywhere we want.  All we have to do is 'know' that the pools efforts will constant push up the price.  And since we know that, why would we sell anything we didn't have too?  Because it will only be worth more tomorrow...

Unlike most other coins there is a *real* possibility it won't be cheaper tomorrow, or an hour from now.

I have a question about the pool. It is currently hashing at 1200 MH, why isn't the pool just mining EXE coin? That would be roughly $4,9000 a day. Instead of buying BC each day, just hold the funds for a few days and just buy a bunch of BC in one large buy. The day to day buying is great, but if you did one massive buy that would instantly knock down a few walls instantly.
EXEcoin is scrypt N I believe so the pool would have to change the mining algo to do this and the MH would be lower due to scrypt N coins not hashing as high as regular scrypt.  Buying at one time wouldn't be good as well and would lead to people dumping right after the big buy and that's not good for the growth of the coin.

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 09:50:33 PM

Major Buy Wall at 8300 and 8400  Shocked

8300 - 6.0 BTC
8460 - 2.5 BTC

Edit: 6.0 BTC moved to 8400 now!

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:51:53 PM

www.Allcrypt.com just added some BC markets !

Lets show them some support Smiley

https://twitter.com/All_Crypt/status/452693404271800320

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 09:52:28 PM

Huge market order of 23,000 BC! Up to 8550 now!

Edit: 8599 now. Very close to 8600 and only 100 from 24 Hour High 8700!  Cheesy

Goldshredder

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:59:35 PM

The day to day buying is great, but if you did one massive buy that would instantly knock down a few walls instantly.
Instantly² : Faster Than Right Now.  Showing instantly at a cinema near you!
parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:00:06 PM

EXEcoin is scrypt N I believe so the pool would have to change the mining algo to do this and the MH would be lower due to scrypt N coins not hashing as high as regular scrypt.  Buying at one time wouldn't be good as well and would lead to people dumping right after the big buy and that's not good for the growth of the coin.

This is true, EXE is indeed nscrypt, which means our hash rate would appear to be lower than it is, which looks weak. But, if we added X11...=P

Faircoin made a multipool, they are talking shit saying they are going to be the next blackcoin lmao, bragging about how their multipool is 60 mh/s lmao...my rigs do a quarter of that alone hahaha

Don't mean to spread fud, just thought it was funny and i knew you guys would too.

Anyway, I wanted to point out that this community seems pretty powerful, almost as powerful as blackcoin. I think blackcoin is sexy and intimidating at the same time, many coins should be scared, we have what seems like an unstoppable force here...

I think it would be cool if on blackcoin wednesday, everyone contributed an idea for a new thing (like the multipool, shitcoin dumpster, etc.) That is all really cool shit and it really makes our coin look badass and powerful to have so many resources backing it. Litecoin should indeed be scared.

So what do you guys think? On wednesday, I will submit my idea, will you guys submit one too? Maybe we could all vote on the top 3, and then make bounties to have them implemented, etc.

I'm just saying, this seems like an extremely powerful community, a lot of strong investors and generally intellegent people seem to be posting in here.

WE HAVE SEEN WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE POOL OUR HASH POWER TOGETHER, LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE POOL OUR BRAIN POWER TOGETHER

IconicExpert

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:09:32 PM

I do not know if anyone ever calculated the sell orders on Mintpal all the way to 10,000, but I just did using Excel. It is approximately 174 BTC to break through the 10,000 sat barrier, that is roughly $78,000.
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:12:27 PM

This is huge !
We just passed vertcoin on coinmarketcap.com
Next; NovaCoin  Wink
thenukemforall

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:14:39 PM

I do not know if anyone ever calculated the sell orders on Mintpal all the way to 10,000, but I just did using Excel. It is approximately 174 BTC to break through the 10,000 sat barrier, that is roughly $78,000.

Around half of them are probably fake, and will be removed as BC rise.
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:25:47 PM

believe it or not, 174btc is entirely possible, especially for blackcoin. there will no doubt though, be more and more sell walls put up on the road to 10k before it hits. some people gonna wanna exit jus a tiiiiiiny bit early, just to make sure they profit.

ski92

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:34:41 PM

never said it was  Tongue i was mining it and buying 2 BC to 1 POT for a while, ill keep a few incase it takes off.
Just added it so we have a few more coins, but yeah probably wont get any ha.

We have had some lotto and gpu coin into the blackhole, gpu is sold on cryptorush, (which has been sooooooooooo slow still waiting for the btc to transfer out)
Whoever sent the lotto i dont have your BC address Smiley.

Blackcoin Blackhole
Receive addresses-
FlappyCoin [FLAP]- FQ1djsaPXGZsnWHCsxKxiP1Zkeo6N8Cm9F
GPUCoin [GPUC]- GP8FWcGmewn7FDh4ZvYXZunRHA1bA9xLZu

Yeah! =D I sent the lotto.

My BC address is in the sig.

Thank u ^^
It came to less than 1BC Sad but i sent you 1BC Smiley

This is huge !
We just passed vertcoin on coinmarketcap.com
Next; NovaCoin  Wink

wooooooooooppppppppp this is the first time we have passed this position  Grin

The Blackhole has done a few transactions now.
Sorry to anyone that sent GPUcoin i have the BTC but i used Crypto Rush for GPU only, and cant get the BTC out!!!!
Ive sent Crypto rush a message hopefully sorted soon....

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 10:34:55 PM

believe it or not, 174btc is entirely possible, especially for blackcoin. there will no doubt though, be more and more sell walls put up on the road to 10k before it hits. some people gonna wanna exit jus a tiiiiiiny bit early, just to make sure they profit.

Snowball effect. The bigger it gets, the faster it can take on additional mass. And the harder it is to stop!

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 10:46:41 PM

Snowball effect. The bigger it gets, the faster it can take on additional mass. And the harder it is to stop!

Only 164btc if you don't count the 10 BTC at 10K. haha

IconicExpert

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:50:19 PM

But that is just the beginning!!! On Wednesday a group of Wall Street associates will be buying BlackCoin all day long until we break through the 10,000 wall!!!

Around the Bitcointalk forum there are some members that are making "jokes" about the above statement. I grew up in NYC and currently live in the Tri-State area. Associates =  business associates I currently do business with or have done business with in the past. I told them BlackCoin is a good investment and they should buy. And yes I called in a few favors to make Weds happen. Of course my associates can buy before Wednesday, but I want to shock and awe the people who have been doubting this BlackCoin community. I have kept every promises I have made to this community, and I have no desire to spew empty promises or make false commitments on a forum.

In 48 hours our community will be singing "We are the champions" all the way to 10000 sat, while others just watch in envy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRlGFXl_e1E&feature=kp
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:52:14 PM

But that is just the beginning!!! On Wednesday a group of Wall Street associates will be buying BlackCoin all day long until we break through the 10,000 wall!!!

Around the Bitcointalk forum there are some members that are making "jokes" about the above statement. I grew up in NYC and currently live in the Tri-State area. Associates =  business associates I currently do business with or have done business with in the past. I told them BlackCoin is a good investment and they should buy. And yes I called in a few favors to make Weds happen. Of course my associates can buy before Wednesday, but I want to shock and awe the people who have been doubting this BlackCoin community. I have kept every promises I have made to this community, and I have no desire to spew empty promises or false commitments on a forum. In 48 hours our community will be singing "We are the champions" all the way to 10,000 sat, while others just watch in envy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRlGFXl_e1E&feature=kp

I don't even care if this is real or not. This is just too much fun lol.

... And who's bringing the quaaludes!??
Pages: « 1 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 [646] 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: