Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:21:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 [659] 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509638 times)
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:22:19 PM

BlackCoin multipool smashes through the 2Gh/s barrier!

Hash Rate: (Scrypt: 2199.53 MH/s | Sha256: 17.28 TH/s)
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:24:48 PM

In less than 24 hours we as a community will introduce the world to BlackCoin, and tomorrow we will make history!!! Yesterday the mere mention of Blackout Wednesday sent a shock wave through the crypto-community and increased BlackCoin value to over 9000!!! What do you think will happen when the rest of the world find out about BlackCoin???

There are some naysayers who claim BlackCoin has peaked. Those are the same naysayers that said BlackCoin peaked at 500 sat, and then they said BlackCoin peaked at 2000 sat, and then again at 7000 sat. They will continue to say BlackCoin has peaked all the way to 990000 sat!!! I do not blame them for their ignorance, they have never witnessed anything like BlackCoin before and they do not know how to react. Our community is only several weeks old and we wield more power and influence than other communities that have been around much longer!!! Now imagine the BlackCoin community in another 3 months!!!

Tomorrow lets finally quiet the critics and put any doubts to rest about BlackCoin. We are here to stay and we will continue to innovate and grow until we are #1.

Once you go black...

Some of you want to buy BlackCoin but you keep waiting for the "right time". The right time is NOW!!! You missed the boat at 500 sat, 1000 sat, 2000 sat, 5000 sat, 7000 sat, and now you will miss the boat at 9000 sat!!! Everyone always say "I wish I had bought Bitcoin when it was worth only a few cents, I would have been able retire early". We often never get a second chance at something, but this is your second chance at picking a winner!!! Lets say you only spend $42.00 on 1000 BC, and lets assume I am wrong and BC fizzles out. You only lose beer money for few drinks at a bar, but it was fun taking the small risk. But lets say I am right and that 1000 coins end up being worth $40,000. Imagine telling your family and friends you invested $42.00 and turned it into $40,000!!! And if you think I am being unrealistic, ask the people who bought Bitcoin less than two years ago if I am exaggerating!!!

noerc

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:26:11 PM

Blackcoin is approaching NovaCoin in market cap. Note that especially passing NovaCoin will be a remarkable step considering Blackcoin's code history.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:29:15 PM

Doge has massive inflation right now, that's why it is dropping

That may be to some extent but its price profile follows that of just about every other coin that's been launched in the last 4 months.

Most people who invest in alt coins these days don't do so as a long term hold. Alt coins are a liquidity proxy for bitcoin. Sure people are interested in 'features' but only so they can discern which ones are likely to be more competitive in the short term, not the long term, because they've no interest in holding them long term.

I don't think people realise what a loosing game it is trying to imagine that anything's going to "replace" bitcoin.

There's been a flotilla of alt coins of every shape, size, algo, marketing theme - you name it. Not one of them has even put a dent in Bitcoin. Maybe Litecoin made a scratch but even that can't even get really get remotely near it.

People buy alts to get more Bitcoin - for no other serious reason.

Towards the end of this year, the final nail in the coffin for bitcoin contenders will appear when the Bitcoin ETFs start to come on the scene, such as the Winklevosse's one. It takes years to get an ETF through all the regulatory red tape and onto a stockmarket listing. You've no idea how far ahead Bitcoin is in so many areas regarding so called 'network effect'. Not to mention the reputation for integrity it's going to have after shaking off all the Gox FUD legacy and associated attempts by the mainstream press to kill it off.

You think a $300,000 supernova marketing campaign's a match for any of that ? It's mickey mouse territory.

morituri13

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:31:30 PM

People need to calm down around here. The hype is way out of hand. Don't trust anyone telling you this thing is going to the moon or that you are missing out if you don't buy right this instant. Be patient, we are going to move up and down in the coming months. We have a great core concept with the PoS and the multipool as well as a ton of community support. But this doesn't mean we are going to continue to expand at this incredible rate. Buy. Hold. Stop the hype. Slow growth is far better than the pump and dump crap I'm reading here.
thenukemforall

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:34:13 PM

People need to calm down around here. The hype is way out of hand. Don't trust anyone telling you this thing is going to the moon or that you are missing out if you don't buy right this instant. Be patient, we are going to move up and down in the coming months. We have a great core concept with the PoS and the multipool as well as a ton of community support. But this doesn't mean we are going to continue to expand at this incredible rate. Buy. Hold. Stop the hype. Slow growth is far better than the pump and dump crap I'm reading here.

+1

too much hype can lead to much deceptions
colinfx

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:35:12 PM

What hype?
mrwalker1750

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:37:16 PM

Let's go to 1000000 satoshi nothing can resist to BC

Whoa Smiley A huge price you are suggesting - I wish it will be even higher but it is not really possible.
How is that not possible? A price of .01 BTC is easily achievable in a year or two. Although it may be a long shot, if the BlackCoin community continues to produce such innovative ideas, we may see the price of BC surpass BTC in our lifetime.

That is only possible if BC has like 5 times the marketcap of BTC because of the amount of coins in circulation.

True...but it is possible. We are basing everything on the current landscape. What happens when more people find out about crypto-currencies? Also, all it takes is one or two significant events to make the value go through the roof.

For BC to hit that value a few things will have to happen.

1.) A few well known merchants will have to accept BC.
2.) We will have to conitnue to get the attention of the mainstream media.
3.) The devs will have to remain active and keep innovating.
4.) The community will have to continue to grow at a consistent rate.

Eventually there will be a coin that will knock BTC off the #1 spot, it is inevitable. So why can't it be BC?

5.) A celebrity wearing a blackcoin t-shirt?

Maybe???

Smiley The press release is just the tip of the iceberg. Over the next few weeks and month BC will be all over the place.

How much does it costs to let a celebirty tweet about blackcoin?

Nothing. I'm sure some of us have a celebrity follower in their twitter following. Im just to chicken to ask mine. I don't wanna get blocked. LOL...
Walrusbonzo

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:38:04 PM

Fast or slow, up is the only way this is going to go.

Get involved now. Everyone!
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:40:02 PM

That may be to some extent but its price profile follows that of just about every other coin that's been launched in the last 4 months.

Most people who invest in alt coins these days don't do so as a long term hold. Alt coins are a liquidity proxy for bitcoin. Sure people are interested in 'features' but only so they can discern which ones are likely to be more competitive in the short term, not the long term, because they've no interest in holding them long term.

I don't think people realise what a loosing game it is trying to imagine that anything's going to "replace" bitcoin.

There's been a flotilla of alt coins of every shape, size, algo, marketing theme - you name it. Not one of them has even put a dent in Bitcoin. Maybe Litecoin made a scratch but even that can't even get really get remotely near it.

Towards the end of this year, the final nail in the coffin for bitcoin contenders will appear when the Bitcoin ETFs start to appear on the scene, such as the Winklevosse's one. It takes years to get an ETF through all the regulatory red tape and onto a stockmarket listing. You've no idea how far ahead Bitcoin is in so many areas regarding so called 'network effect'. Not to mention the reputation for integrity it's going to have after shaking off all the Gox FUD legacy and associated attempts by the mainstream press to kill it off.

You think a $300,000 supernova marketing campaign's a match for any of that ? It's mickey mouse territory

Now I have to wholeheartedly disagree with you. More than 90% of the coins that launch are done by inexperienced development teams that have no clue about coding or marketing. Even Dogecoin was created as a joke. So many of the coins that fail were doomed from the start. There will always be room for competition and eventually Bitcoin will lose appeal because its POW model is not sustainable over time. Also, we in the crypto-community know about Bitcoin, but nearly 99% of the world never heard of Bitcoin. So any coin with a half decent marketing plan can take a huge chunk out of Bitcoin's market share. So I disagree whith anyone who suggest that Bitcoin will remain the leader when more than half the world never heard of it. It is the leader now only because it was the first and been around the longest. I am willing to bet you before the end of the year BlackCoin will be one of the top 3 coins.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:42:11 PM

Towards the end of this year, the final nail in the coffin for bitcoin contenders will appear when the Bitcoin ETFs start to come on the scene, such as the Winklevosse's one. It takes years to get an ETF through all the regulatory red tape and onto a stockmarket listing. You've no idea how far ahead Bitcoin is in so many areas regarding so called 'network effect'. Not to mention the reputation for integrity it's going to have after shaking off all the Gox FUD legacy and associated attempts by the mainstream press to kill it off.

You think a $300,000 supernova marketing campaign's a match for any of that ? It's mickey mouse territory.

It does not need to replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin will suffer from the bottleneck effet. And alts will always have a market. It is more realistic to think Blackcoin will have a 100 million dollar market cap than it is to think bitcoin will have a 100 billion dollar market cap. This coin still has lots of room to grow. Bitcoin is slow, they have a maleability problem that effects its ability to do smart contracts and its proof of work which is good and bad depending on how you see it. There needs to be a proof of stake coin to carry the torch but peercoin is not doing anything. They are not marketing or updating or nothing. Blackcoin is aggressively working on their coins future and that is what will make it a success. Litecoin is no big deal anymore either its still slower, shares a lot of bitcoins defects and alts have improved on it. So far Blackcoin is the best midterm coin because miners support investors by being invested themselves. If the Blackcoin pool has 10 times the hashrate then this coin will be very hard to stop.
morituri13

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:42:55 PM

In less than 24 hours we as a community will introduce the world to BlackCoin, and tomorrow we will make history!!! Yesterday the mere mention of Blackout Wednesday sent a shock wave through the crypto-community and increased BlackCoin value to over 9000!!! What do you think will happen when the rest of the world find out about BlackCoin???

There are some naysayers who claim BlackCoin has peaked. Those are the same naysayers that said BlackCoin peaked at 500 sat, and then they said BlackCoin peaked at 2000 sat, and then again at 7000 sat. They will continue to say BlackCoin has peaked all the way to 990000 sat!!! I do not blame them for their ignorance, they have never witnessed anything like BlackCoin before and they do not know how to react. Our community is only several weeks old and we wield more power and influence than other communities that have been around much longer!!! Now imagine the BlackCoin community in another 3 months!!!

Tomorrow lets finally quiet the critics and put any doubts to rest about BlackCoin. We are here to stay and we will continue to innovate and grow until we are #1.

Once you go black...

Some of you want to buy BlackCoin but you keep waiting for the "right time". The right time is NOW!!! You missed the boat at 500 sat, 1000 sat, 2000 sat, 5000 sat, 7000 sat, and now you will miss the boat at 9000 sat!!! Everyone always say "I wish I had bought Bitcoin when it was worth only a few cents, I would have been able retire early". We often never get a second chance at something, but this is your second chance at picking a winner!!! Lets say you only spend $42.00 on 1000 BC, and lets assume I am wrong and BC fizzles out. You only lose beer money for few drinks at a bar, but it was fun taking the small risk. But lets say I am right and that 1000 coins end up being worth $40,000. Imagine telling your family and friends you invested $42.00 and turned it into $40,000!!! And if you think I am being unrealistic, ask the people who bought Bitcoin less than two years ago if I am exaggerating!!!

I want to specifically call this out as ridiculous and irresponsible behaviour. While I do suggest investing in BC, $40000 is an asinine, arbitrary inflated, Pump and Dump crapfest. And I normally try to use decent language. If you invest $42 dollars it would be OPTIMISTICALLY reasonable that you may end up with $100 in a few months time. That would be BEST CASE scenario. Honestly. This is rubbish. I am a big BC holder, btw.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:43:42 PM

Doge has massive inflation right now, that's why it is dropping. It could not sustain that kind of growth, not because it was not marketed correctly, it was. Currently the market is saturated with high inflation/premine/ipo coins with poor distribution, blackcoin offers the option to opt out of the current crypto dogma.

You think a $300,000 supernova marketing campaign's a match for any of that ?

possibly, but its a start right? 300k is not chump change here. and 40% of that going into dedicated mining ASIC's is a plan for residual value generation.

Blackcoin has been in the top 5 in volume for the last 4 weeks sometimes knocking Doge out of the way and yet the value is increasing without the distribution getting too top heavy. This is an amazing feat to achieve.

also ty for only quoting a part of my response.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:45:08 PM

here come the trolls, bringing the hate on blackcoin cuz they have a case of the mads

colinfx

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:46:53 PM

I want to specifically call this out as ridiculous and irresponsible behaviour. While I do suggest investing in BC, $40000 is an asinine, arbitrary inflated, Pump and Dump crapfest. And I normally try to use decent language. If you invest $42 dollars it would be OPTIMISTICALLY reasonable that you may end up with $100 in a few months time. That would be BEST CASE scenario. Honestly. This is rubbish. I am a big BC holder, btw.

In crypto anything can happen. Use your imagination - you cannot rule anything out. This is the BlackCoin thread you are on here!
colinfx

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:48:05 PM

here come the trolls, bringing the hate on blackcoin cuz they have a case of the mads

+1

Or they didn't buy any yet Smiley
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:49:00 PM

There will always be room for competition and eventually Bitcoin will lose appeal because its POW model is not sustainable over time

You're reading too much into the Proof of Stake thing and your logic contains an awful lot of wishful thinking and assumptions.

The first time I came across a coin with such a fanatical community was Worldcoin. Exactly the same recipe - they thought their coin was going to take over the world because it had fast transaction times.

That's how silly your argument looks right now. There is nothing in Blackcoin that isn't heading straight for obsolescence in terms of novelty value within a couple of months. It will probably gain in value due to the multi pool effect but not from anything else and the multi-pool support will be short lived once it's found to work because everybody will be doing it and everybody will be proof of stake and everybody will be investing 6 figure sums in marketing and everybody will have an amazing community.

The only thing "everybody" won't have is the slightest bit of traction on bitcoin.
mrwalker1750

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:49:39 PM

Once you go black...

If you're really frustrated with this so called "pump-and-dump" coin... feel free to pump and dump it in the address below...anytime.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:51:12 PM

Once you go black...

You need to know your crypto-history before calling someone out. Someone who bought 1000 BC at 500 sat would have paid roughly $2.00. Now that same 1000 coins are worth $40.00. I would like to point out that is less than 2 months. Someone who bought 1 BTC at the start October of 2013 would have paid roughly $127. By mid November that 1 BTC was worth over $1000. Now please move on....
mrwalker1750

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:54:04 PM

Again...

I want to specifically call on all who are not believers in Blackcoin to kindly deposit their coins in the address below. I will gladly hold the bag...and then carry it to the bank in 6 months to a year.
Pages: « 1 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 [659] 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: