Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 [675] 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 05:15:27 AM

With one minor caveat - if somehow (not that I think this is the case) NOTHING happened, it would seriously damage the coin's rep...

...so I look forward to seeing it happen for real tomorrow!

Well one thing is for certain. Price will be above 10k within the next 24 hours.

Making a run for it right now!!! 9900 sats! Too bad not as many people awake now.

Edit: Darn guess I spoke too soon. Decent sized dump down back to 9800.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:18:11 AM

Feels like now is as good a time as ever for a volume update...
Per MintPal:
-6-hour chart showing a lot of chop and there are no unresolved targets left to hit; not bearish or bullish.
-24-hour chart also has a lot of chop and no unresolved targets left to hit, however the increasing volume with rising price from the low-7000's to upper-8000's and then decreasing volume on very minor pullback is beautiful. Buyers are content and willing to wait. Sellers will be shitting themselves on the next up-swing.
-3-day chart also has some chop with not much of an unresolved target at 8700. Overall consolidation between 8000-8700 looks likely.
-1-week chart has the high-volume candle from April 4 at 9500 begging to be re-tested; again we see the bullish pattern of rising volume on the increases, falling volumes on the slight pullback...this thing is gathering up many BC holders who are willing to wait out some consolidation for bigger gains.
-"max" chart had bearish volume off-the-top from March 24 after the initial peak which was on very high volume; this is attributable mainly to pump-and-dumpers as well as a lot of traders 'selling the news' ("buy the rumor, sell the news") after the blackpool beta got under way. Luckily after the dumpers got out they left cheap prices for longer-term holders/believers, hence the coin moved back up on steadily increasing volume instead of dying off in a stair-stepping fashion like we've seen many many many other cryptocoins do.

Looking forward, a re-test of 8000 or even upper-7000's wouldn't surprise me in short-term, I would consider them gifts from weak hands, but clearly the buyers are coming to BC and so 9500 is the main re-test target. Also I wouldn't be surprised to see more 'buy the rumor, sell the news' mini pump-and-dump type of action leading up to this press release for "Black Wednesday". So a break above 9500 on increasing volume would be glorious to see; we'll see if Wall Street takes notice. So far, my buddies there still think BTC is the only game in town, though they have heard some things about dogecoin....so essentially BC has so so so much room for growth still it's ridiculous.

Previous BC calls:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6089423#msg6089423
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6072629#msg6072629
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6071427#msg6071427

JL

Obviously, we hit the 9500 target, and then some. But clearly there are many traders who would rather take measly scalping profits at sub-10k, versus holding long for the serious gains. Today was definitely a 'buy the rumor' day, which means tomorrow could very well be 'sell the news' day IF the 'Black Wednesday' hype doesn't live up to the hope. FYI a BlackPool Investment vehicle is a fantastic idea but it won't happen overnight and it will require very expensive time-consuming securities lawyers...not just some fancy Photoshopping.

Volume-wise, there is more bearish potential now in the short and long term than bullish; for example the high volume sell-off off the highs today is not something you want to see. On the bright side though it was a very tame pullback which can be overcome. Bulls can easily takeover from here if they want, however I'm weary of the 'sell the news' aspect we'll be facing tomorrow.

In close, the most bullish aspect of today was not the price increase but rather the multipool growth, which, given enough time and consistency of size, will obviously help the coin topple even the mighty BTC someday.

JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:23:40 AM

Per MintPal:
-6-hour chart showing a lot of chop and there are no unresolved targets left to hit; not bearish or bullish.
-24-hour chart also has a lot of chop and no unresolved targets left to hit, however the increasing volume with rising price from the low-7000's to upper-8000's and then decreasing volume on very minor pullback is beautiful. Buyers are content and willing to wait. Sellers will be shitting themselves on the next up-swing.
-3-day chart also has some chop with not much of an unresolved target at 8700. Overall consolidation between 8000-8700 looks likely.
-1-week chart has the high-volume candle from April 4 at 9500 begging to be re-tested; again we see the bullish pattern of rising volume on the increases, falling volumes on the slight pullback...this thing is gathering up many BC holders who are willing to wait out some consolidation for bigger gains.
-"max" chart had bearish volume off-the-top from March 24 after the initial peak which was on very high volume; this is attributable mainly to pump-and-dumpers as well as a lot of traders 'selling the news' ("buy the rumor, sell the news") after the blackpool beta got under way. Luckily after the dumpers got out they left cheap prices for longer-term holders/believers, hence the coin moved back up on steadily increasing volume instead of dying off in a stair-stepping fashion like we've seen many many many other cryptocoins do.

Looking forward, a re-test of 8000 or even upper-7000's wouldn't surprise me in short-term, I would consider them gifts from weak hands, but clearly the buyers are coming to BC and so 9500 is the main re-test target. Also I wouldn't be surprised to see more 'buy the rumor, sell the news' mini pump-and-dump type of action leading up to this press release for "Black Wednesday". So a break above 9500 on increasing volume would be glorious to see; we'll see if Wall Street takes notice. So far, my buddies there still think BTC is the only game in town, though they have heard some things about dogecoin....so essentially BC has so so so much room for growth still it's ridiculous.

Previous BC calls:

JL

Obviously, we hit the 9500 target, and then some. But clearly there are many traders who would rather take measly scalping profits at sub-10k, versus holding long for the serious gains. Today was definitely a 'buy the rumor' day, which means tomorrow could very well be 'sell the news' day IF the 'Black Wednesday' hype doesn't live up to the hope. FYI a BlackPool Investment vehicle is a fantastic idea but it won't happen overnight and it will require very expensive time-consuming securities lawyers...not just some fancy Photoshopping.

Volume-wise, there is more bearish potential now in the short and long term than bullish; for example the high volume sell-off off the highs today is not something you want to see. On the bright side though it was a very tame pullback which can be overcome. Bulls can easily takeover from here if they want, however I'm weary of the 'sell the news' aspect we'll be facing tomorrow.

In close, the most bullish aspect of today was not the price increase but rather the multipool growth, which, given enough time and consistency of size, will obviously help the coin topple even the mighty BTC someday.

JL

I agree with most of what you say, however watching the volume most of today (or night if you are in America) I don't see a sharp price increase 'a la litecoin just before huobi launch (bought news, sold fact). Steady growth still looks like we could avoid a spike down.

Time will tell of course! Appreciate your analysis.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:46:35 AM

Per MintPal:

Previous BC calls:

JL

JL

I wouldn't call it a high volume sell off, very few coins were actually sold compared to after the run up to to 10k. less then 30 btc worth after trading over 150btc  above 9k in the hours before. The return to above 9500 leads me to think that is the old resistance turned support once the break of 10k is confirmed on Mintpal.

There was a lack of follow up, perhaps people pulling punches due to the planned PR release in less then 8 hours. We shall see what effect that will have.

Still very bull right now, could pop over 10k in the next few hours or wait till news... who knows. but everyone wants a piece of BC right now.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:49:58 AM

And The Winner Is....

http://pastebin.com/r1N4pZN5

Congratz with your new ASRock H81 Pro BTC Motherboard!

Next up:

4GH/s and a nice Geforce 750Ti!

your welcome to use use the address in my sig if that guy doesn't respond Cheesy

kana

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:04:32 AM

I have posted my round up of the news for a day, please tell me if I missed anything big.

http://blackcoinreport.blogspot.com/
heartastack

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:09:00 AM

I have posted my round up of the news for a day, please tell me if I missed anything big.

Looks good!
Wondering if you can also include some broader news e.g. Bitcoin performance and major news from around the world of digital currencies. That will put the BC performance into context and also include content that we don't always see in this thread.
Probably a lot of work, but will be fruitful. As a bonus, a 5-10 minute youtube weekly wrap-up discussion channel would be huge.
kana

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:13:33 AM

Looks good!
Wondering if you can also include some broader news e.g. Bitcoin performance and major news from around the world of digital currencies. That will put the BC performance into context and also include content that we don't always see in this thread.
Probably a lot of work, but will be fruitful. As a bonus, a 5-10 minute youtube weekly wrap-up discussion channel would be huge.

In my next post I will try to work some of that in, also I will work on a video. Right now I have started with the basics, tomorrow I will try to do more in depth analysis of the days events. This project may become really time consuming.
heartastack

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:16:28 AM

Looks good!

In my next post I will try to work some of that in, also I will work on a video. Right now I have started with the basics, tomorrow I will try to do more in depth analysis of the days events. This project may become really time consuming.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 06:23:01 AM

Looks good!

Add something about the multipool. Also you should include the Black Wednesday pic in your blog. Everyone loves pictures. You need at least a picture of Blackcoin somewhere!

I'd actually like to know any event that influences the price. For example the announcement yesterday at 7AM PST that raised price from 7100 to 8600.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
kana

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:30:11 AM

Looks good!

Add something about the multipool. Also you should include the Black Wednesday pic in your blog. Everyone loves pictures. You need at least a picture of Blackcoin somewhere!

I'd actually like to know any event that influences the price. For example the announcement yesterday at 7AM PST that raised price from 7100 to 8600.

I will start adding pictures, and the next chance I get will write a full update on the multipool and the giveaways that it is having. As for some of the slightly older news that one will be a bit harder to get to as the new news is always coming in. Also I have to work on stuff that is actual paying my bills unfortunately. Though I do plan on giving as much free time as I can to this project and so far the ideas I have heard are all pretty good. I may try and read over the whole thread and do a history of blackcoin post to get everyone up to date as possible.

Edit: Just updated with the blackout Wednesday picture

Edit to the edit: Just saw that only a fraction of the votes for blackcoin on crypto love are paid votes, that shows massive community support.
ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:48:58 AM

Novacoin behind us on marketcap!  Cheesy
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:21:57 AM

In less than 24 hours we as a community will introduce the world to BlackCoin, and tomorrow we will make history!!! Yesterday the mere mention of Blackout Wednesday sent a shock wave through the crypto-community and increased BlackCoin value to over 9000!!! What do you think will happen when the rest of the world find out about BlackCoin???

There are some naysayers who claim BlackCoin has peaked. Those are the same naysayers that said BlackCoin peaked at 500 sat, and then they said BlackCoin peaked at 2000 sat, and then again at 7000 sat. They will continue to say BlackCoin has peaked all the way to 990000 sat!!! I do not blame them for their ignorance, they have never witnessed anything like BlackCoin before and they do not know how to react. Our community is only several weeks old and we wield more power and influence than other communities that have been around much longer!!! Now imagine the BlackCoin community in another 3 months!!!

Tomorrow lets finally quiet the critics and put any doubts to rest about BlackCoin. We are here to stay and we will continue to innovate and grow until we are #1.

Once you go black...

Less than 4 hour before the Blackout PR Event!!!
I would like to announce another milestone: We have surpassed NovaCoin in market cap and quickly approaching the market cap of Vertcoin!!!
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:24:10 AM

http://stockman.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/stockman-plans-to-introduce-the-virtual-currency-tax-reform-act

US senator plans to change recently introduced alt cur tax laws

///

Received a response from www.kraken.com re listing BC

"Hello,

Thanks for asking. We don't have any plans to add any other digital currencies at the present time. We're open to adding more currencies in the future, but every currency we add first has to go through a lengthy process of evaluation. For example, in the case of Namecoin, we found a serious bug in the protocol during our evaluation process.

http://www.coindesk.com/namecoin-flaw-patch-needed/

The bug was of course fixed before we allowed trading in Namecoin on our exchange. This evaluation process takes valuable time away from other important development projects, and at the present time we can't spare the resources needed to add a new currency."
alexcfr

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:28:17 AM

Hi,

Have also ask to Kraken, receive the same response has you.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:45:04 AM

In less than 24 hours we as a community will introduce the world to BlackCoin, and tomorrow we will make history!!! Yesterday the mere mention of Blackout Wednesday sent a shock wave through the crypto-community and increased BlackCoin value to over 9000!!! What do you think will happen when the rest of the world find out about BlackCoin???

There are some naysayers who claim BlackCoin has peaked. Those are the same naysayers that said BlackCoin peaked at 500 sat, and then they said BlackCoin peaked at 2000 sat, and then again at 7000 sat. They will continue to say BlackCoin has peaked all the way to 990000 sat!!! I do not blame them for their ignorance, they have never witnessed anything like BlackCoin before and they do not know how to react. Our community is only several weeks old and we wield more power and influence than other communities that have been around much longer!!! Now imagine the BlackCoin community in another 3 months!!!

Tomorrow lets finally quiet the critics and put any doubts to rest about BlackCoin. We are here to stay and we will continue to innovate and grow until we are #1.

Once you go black...

I would like to announce another milestone: We have surpassed NovaCoin in market cap and quickly approaching the market cap of Vertcoin!!!

When will it be Iconic? precise time gmt? 10:00 gmt?

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:54:14 AM

Once you go black...

When will it be Iconic? precise time gmt? 10:00 gmt?

The event starts 7:00AM Eastern Time (NYC). I will be here at the forum posting links to the article beginning at 8:00AM Eastern (NYC). It takes about an hour for the article to propagate to the top news websites.
alexcfr

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:55:28 AM

Just an idea, not easy, but why do not use blackcoin with Crowdfunding project,
for exemple try to make parternship with Crowdfunding internet site...

cryptocurrency is the future, and must be used to finance internet economy
Separator

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:18:26 AM

Countdown Timer Blackout PR Event!!!
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140409T07&p0=179&fg1=000&fg2=000&msg=Blackout+PR+Event%21%21%21
ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:50:16 AM

cryptsu and BTer over 10,000!
Pages: « 1 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 [675] 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: