Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 [724] 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:48:17 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notallthere

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:48:49 AM

yes the multipool mines other coins, and with the profit from that BC is bought.

So we have a constant buying pressure.

Which means Blackcoin acts like a parasite that needs to suck the life of other coins in order to stay alive!

This unfortunately reflects the worst of the human condition!!!

So just like humans are destroying the earth resources and will die when there is no resources left to preserve the human species so will Blackcoin die when there is no profitability on mining other coins because they will eventually die and the more people jump into Blackcoin's multipool and off other coins network the fastest this process will come to a result!!!

So either we have more shit tons of coins released in the following months/years and a market for them to feed Blackcoin or this coin eventually will also logically die!!!

This strategy is not the brightest of them all in the long run!!!

I don't really understand why people have no problem with the same thing happening with BTC. Multipools have been doing this for a while and trading for Bitcoin. Yet when it is done for Blackcoin all of a sudden it becomes parasitic.
 Also BTC multipools have no desire to dump ethically, at least BC multipool operators are trying to maintain the integrity of the alts they mine to some degree.
 I think Blackcoin would survive without the pool, but it's a way for people to use their hashes to get a coin that they think is going places. You are focusing on one small part of the whole picture, and I disagree with your assessment.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:52:32 AM

yes the multipool mines other coins, and with the profit from that BC is bought.

Which means Blackcoin acts like a parasite that needs to suck the life of other coins in order to stay alive!

So just like humans are destroying the earth resources and will die when there is no resources left to preserve the human species so will Blackcoin die when there is no profitability on mining other coins because they will eventually die and the more people jump into Blackcoin's multipool and off other coins network the fastest this process will come to a result!!!

So either we have more shit tons of coins released in the following months/years and a market for them to feed Blackcoin or this coin eventually will also logically die!!!

I have been thinking a bit about this too and came to same conclusion as you, but in my opinion it is a good thing. Who says that mining shall always be the same or that someone can guarantee a profit from you lending out your GPU to a coins network?

Most people realise that 99% of the altcoins will die. Blackcoin now has stood up as the one who will kill them. When there is no profitability left in the other altcoins, the effect of the multipool will diminish, but who knows how cryptos will look after 6 mths anyhow? If GPU mining is obsolete by then, but mining on some new hip algo is not, the multipool will adapt to it. Just as the plan is to get new algos supported by version 2.0 of multipool.

For cryptocurrencies to have a chance going into every persons pocket, you know that those sh*tcoins must die. Realistically speaking I dont think there can be more than 2 or 3 real cryptocurrencies in the future, IF crypto will go mainstream.

tldr; blackcoin is speeding up the natural evolution of cryptocurrencies

ManMachine

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:53:01 AM

As i saying! Report those idiots and go on!
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 11:01:13 AM

As i saying! Report those idiots and go on!

+1

And let's put this 'parasitic' thing to bed. It's a false notion, appealing only to someone who can't think, or refuses to think, and wishes to put BC in a bad light. To paraphrase myself from a few days ago:

The Parasite thing is based on a false premise, and a false analogy. Though entertaining, it does not accurately describe the relationship between our multipool and the coins mined. The multipool is a mechanism by which genuine Blackcoin investor-miners acquire the coin they value above other coins. This process naturally influences the market, as it results in increased demand. In principle it is no different in than my selling the 300 Vertcoins I'd mined to raise cash with which to buy Blackcoin, which I did. Am I a Vert-parasite? Of course not. The mining pool simply creates a convenient, continuous, intelligent system for the same fundamental transaction (which I would do anyway) on behalf of a like-minded group.

If you want a better metaphor, maybe consider 'scavenger' rather than parasite, like a catfish or a lobster. We eat up the crap, leaving a cleaner environment.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:02:30 AM

The amount of trolls yelling for BC dump and crash is actually a good indicator to be used as a buy-signal

Me likes
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:04:17 AM

i was waiting for this type of comment. but hey you cant point the finger because ur also a parasite. everyone in crypto is.. do u mine more than one coin? do u sell one type of coin and buy another with the btc? the multipool does the exact same thing.

u have two choices....

no.. one choice..

get in blackcoin now.

and also.. this is actually the MOST BRILLIANT innovation in all of crypto history. even faircoin is trying to follow, but there can be only one pioneer.

all over crypto is a bunch of failing coins full of monoplizers dumping and crashing the markets.. not one of these coins can thrive because of "the human condition" when a mega farm mines a coin gets 60% of all the coins ever and crashes the market after a pump.

quit moaning and buy blackcoin.. we're already struggling to get some to buy at 9600 satoshi.
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:17:37 AM

What was the profitability of blackcoinpool for yesterday?
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:17:47 AM

I don't really understand why people have no problem with the same thing happening with BTC. Multipools have been doing this for a while and trading for Bitcoin. Yet when it is done for Blackcoin all of a sudden it becomes parasitic.
 Also BTC multipools have no desire to dump ethically, at least BC multipool operators are trying to maintain the integrity of the alts they mine to some degree.
 I think Blackcoin would survive without the pool, but it's a way for people to use their hashes to get a coin that they think is going places. You are focusing on one small part of the whole picture, and I disagree with your assessment.

lol theyve destroyed every coin in crypto with his "human condition" bullshit talk. for all we know he's just pissed hes missing out. remember when every single profitable coin pool would get ddossed until the big hash farm arrived. they took advantage, cut out all the small miners so they get squat now for their hash and electricity. that didnt bother anyone. for that reason i trade only 2 types of coins..

n scrypt and pos. everything else has gone to shit because of these farms crashing coins then cashing out the btc to usd and taking btc price with it..

im with the other guy. i sent that troll some breadcrumbs but i agree.. dont feed the trolls.. let them get in or get out of the way. basically.. the best thing to do ruight now is sell every alt and buy bc.. which is what ive done except for a couple im keeping an eye on.
keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:23:37 AM

What was the profitability of blackcoinpool for yesterday?

http://poolpicker.eu/text is as far as i know now updated automatically after pool payout
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 11:23:59 AM

Don't you love these idiots who damage their own coin by trying to hawk it on another coins's thread? So lame. So gay. An act of desperation lacking any dignity or intelligence.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 11:42:41 AM

nope.  once we are done with shit coins we can mine LTC   Wink
and once people finally realize that BTC is nothing but old slow heavy version of BLK....  they never go back  Grin

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
thenukemforall

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:46:02 AM

Faircoin fans can't do anything but copying Blackcoin stuff Cheesy

Reported
AcceptWorldcoins

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 11:50:33 AM

So I'm confused, on the blackcoin website it says 'Blackcoin regularly has a first confirmation in ten seconds flat.' on this thread it says 1minute blocktime, 10 confirmations which means a 10minute transaction time? where does 10seconds come in.
lonely@thetop

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:59:22 AM

So I'm confused, on the blackcoin website it says 'Blackcoin regularly has a first confirmation in ten seconds flat.' on this thread it says 1minute blocktime, 10 confirmations which means a 10minute transaction time? where does 10seconds come in.

1 minute was POW phase (first 10k blocks), 10 seconds for POS (all blocks after 10k).
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 12:09:03 PM

1 minute was POW phase (first 10k blocks), 10 seconds for POS (all blocks after 10k).
this ^ and notice to dev - we should make it clear in first post and there http://www.blackcoin.co/faq/ (btw, why it says 520 confirmations for mining PoS blocks - it's 510 actually)

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
sargecap

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:27:45 PM

Faircoin fans can't do anything but copying Blackcoin stuff Cheesy

Reported

Faircoin is 100% premined!

It should be called unfair coin!

The developer decided who gets what coins. Let's compare how the coins were distributed for Blackcoin and Faircoin:

1. Blackcoin - coins distributred by the celebrated process of "proof of work" mining. Cannot be cheated, gamed or manipulated. It's pure maths. No central authority handing out the coins to people.

2. Faircoin - coins are premined by the developer (all of them!). They are then given out by the developer to whoever wants them. This can be cheated, gamed and manipulated since it's all done by a central authority (the dev) who has to be trusted. Nothing can be verified. Hell, in this process there is nothing to stop the developer giving himself half the coins!

Faircoin is one of the biggest scams under the sun and ironically is using the name "fair" LOL.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:35:33 PM

Hello Everybody,

I am www.wowdoge.org WowDoge LightWeight Wallet Developer.

I wanted to ask, whether you would be interested in Blackcoin Lightweight Wallet?

I'm currently working on BlackCoin Lightweight Wallet.

The Project will be open sourced and available on GitHub (links below). I'll try to do daily updates here on this thread to keep everyone posted on the progress. The official start date of dev is TODAY. Looking to have the wallet ready by next weekend.

List of possible features.
  • Lightweight wallet is wallet which does not need to download huge amount of data to be able to be used, so quick synchronization. So lightweight wallet would end the frustrating waiting time downloading gigabytes of block chain!
  • Has an extremely smooth interface. It is created with the intent and success of being exceedingly end-user friendly.
    Utilizes an interface that is uncomplicated and easy to navigate. This could help especially to new people interested in crypto currency.
  • Support of paper wallets.
  • Create paper backups of private keys.
  • Withdraw/import paper wallet/private key into wallet so you can spend it easily.
  • Scan and withdraw private key from paper wallet via webcam, QR code private key scan functionality.
  • Scan addresses from QR codes via webcam.
  • See exchange rate of BC/BTC, BC/USD, BC/EUR, BC/CAD, BC/CHF, BC/AUD, BC/CNY, BC/RUB, BC/JPY, etc.
  • See balance and transaction values in the national currency.
  • Store wallet files in user defined locations.
  • Label addresses.
  • See balance for each address.
  • Export/Import private keys in all known formats.
  • Watch only address support.
  • New features implemented upon request!
  • Open source, sources on Github.
  • MIT open source license.

Here is first screenshot:

I would like to make sure that here is interest to do such project. In other words, if you wish to have this project finished, show your interest by donating BC. I need at least 1 BTC value in BlackCoins to pay at least partly my development time, effort and server costs.

Please feel free to donate to the development of this app.

Donations:: BQynghdBFW6RCcMXMgR2ys3yEkiVL77HK6

BlackCoin Lightweight Wallet Github
Sources will be uploaded there. For first working version.
https://github.com/pavel4n/Blacklite

BlackCoinJ Github
With Android Wallet developer we will be cooperating on BlackCoinJ library.
https://github.com/MikeHuntington/blackcoinj-new

More info BlackCoin Forum here
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=1268.msg1661#msg1661

sweet !

Chopes

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:39:55 PM

Yes, but its increasingly cheaper to buy in with fiat now.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Interesting day.

When prices reach the bottom of the valley
I started buying large amounts of
But who knows what it is

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BRFYUNMouJUvKjJAa1Nxpcj1N96ox3ibJZ
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:44:10 PM

i bought at 1500 , sold some at 9000 , and i am still hodling.
Pages: « 1 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 [724] 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: