Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:47:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 [678] 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509651 times)
zwiggelbig

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:39:46 AM

Anyone who sells for anything under 11,000 sat this morning will regret it later today. Once momentum starts 12,000 is not entirely impossible by the end of the day. In a little over an hour Blackout Weds officially begins and I will post an update then.

"Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few."

+1
redactie@nu.nl
tip4422@telegraaf.nl
redactie@ad.nl   
internet@ad.nl   

Guys when the articles come up on the big sites, lets all post some linkes to other news sites we know so we can all share the link to all those nwes sites!

Here are a few dutch news sites!
Just send the links to them also

colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:39:53 AM

In less than 24 hours we as a community will introduce the world to BlackCoin, and tomorrow we will make history!!! Yesterday the mere mention of Blackout Wednesday sent a shock wave through the crypto-community and increased BlackCoin value to over 9000!!! What do you think will happen when the rest of the world find out about BlackCoin???

There are some naysayers who claim BlackCoin has peaked. Those are the same naysayers that said BlackCoin peaked at 500 sat, and then they said BlackCoin peaked at 2000 sat, and then again at 7000 sat. They will continue to say BlackCoin has peaked all the way to 990000 sat!!! I do not blame them for their ignorance, they have never witnessed anything like BlackCoin before and they do not know how to react. Our community is only several weeks old and we wield more power and influence than other communities that have been around much longer!!! Now imagine the BlackCoin community in another 3 months!!!

Tomorrow lets finally quiet the critics and put any doubts to rest about BlackCoin. We are here to stay and we will continue to innovate and grow until we are #1.

Once you go black...

T-20 minutes Cheesy
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:44:47 AM

calm before the storm.

colinfx

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:47:59 AM

BlackCoin is making the transition from "speculative" grade to "investment" grade. There's a huge difference between them.
zwiggelbig

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:49:47 AM

calm before the storm.

I still dont get it whats going to happen? Articles about blackcoin will pop up on the WSJ and yahoo finance etc?

johnngbluntzky

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:52:47 AM

calm before the storm.

I still dont get it whats going to happen? Articles about blackcoin will pop up on the WSJ and yahoo finance etc?

there's more to it than that. i had to spend 2 hours catching up on this thread to find out. not saying i believe it for sure.. but i am watching it, cuz if it happens, it will be major good karma for the devs and the community here. if not, could be a black eye. interesting week to say the least.

tldr; multipool is coming along very well, and more money and love coming into the community, despite the seemingly angry trolls. also, the shitcoin dumpter was an awesome idea. i'm actually kind of impressed by the innovation of a few of the members here. props on the blog too.

right now, those who are fearful of 10k never hitting are exiting, look at all of the consolidation periods lately, they all follow by a rise, and then a dump, more cons, then a rise.. i think we seeing that here, just with the mental barrier of 10k involved. nothing with the trend over the last week has changed really, it''s still up-trending.

mikesbmw

Activity: 338

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:57:28 AM

BlackCoin is making the transition from "speculative" grade to "investment" grade. There's a huge difference between them.

BWAHAHA, that one made me Laugh Out Loud!  Grin
Thanks man!  Cheesy

NXT: Next Generation of Cryptocurrency http://nxtcrypto.org
NEM:New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
rat4 (OP)

Activity: 323
Merit: 197

Two-way squared

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:57:59 AM

Security issue

Serious bug in OpenSSL affects wallets with enabled option rpcssl. (disabled by default)
If it is set, and if an attacker could have possibly communicated with the RPC port, then you should consider your wallet to be compromised.
If your wallet is compromised, create new wallet and send all coins there.

Wallets v1.0.5.1 are built with OpenSSL 1.0.1g that fixes the bug.
If you compile from sources make sure that your version of OpenSSL is not vulnerable.

For details about the bug see http://heartbleed.com/

PS updated mac wallet will be published as soon as it's ready

Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:58:05 AM

Moar Prizes for the Miners:

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/453848423905898496

And remembers, TODAY WE HAVE 100 RANDOM REWARDS on BLACKCOINPOOL.com!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:00:09 AM

Security issue

Serious bug in OpenSSL affects wallets with enabled option rpcssl. (disabled by default)
If it is set, and if an attacker could have possibly communicated with the RPC port, then you should consider your wallet to be compromised.

If you compile from sources make sure that your version of OpenSSL is not vulnerable.

basically, if you don't know what this means, you should be fine, correct? since it is disabled by default? just wanna clarify for those who may think this is a breaking issue, which i don't personally.

thanks for the update.

colinfx

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:00:14 AM

This Wednesday the BlackCoin press release will be going out to all the top financial websites in the world!!! Wednesday is when we introduce BlackCoin to the world!!!

But that is just the beginning!!! On Wednesday a group of Wall Street associates will be buying BlackCoin all day long until we break through the 10,000 wall!!!

Wednesday morning I will post the links to our news articles, and then it is up to the community to re-post the links everywhere you can! Do not stop with just re-posting links!!! Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and anyone else who wants to listen about BlackCoin!!! Let them know BlackCoin is the future of crypto-currency and they better buy now while it is still cheap. Ask them if they can go back into time would they buy Bitcoin @ 0.035 before the value peaked @ $1100? Tell them for less than a dinner and a movie they can own roughly 2000 BlackCoins. Let them know those same 2000 BlackCoins can be worth thousands of dollars before the end of the year!!! If they do not know how to buy BlackCoin, show them how to buy BlackCoin or offer to buy it for them!!!

We are not trying to be #3 or even #2, we want to be the top coin period!!! Dogecoin, Litecoin, and yes even Bitcoin should be worried about Blackout Wednesday!!!

On Wednesday we are going to show the rest of the world BlackCoin might be new the kid on the block, but we are poised to completely take over the block!!!

Once you go black...

Yeah, there's a lot more to this than press releases.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:00:39 AM

Blackout Wednesday is finally here!!! The naysayers and skeptics said it will never happen! They said we are all just hype! Today we make crypto history and prove them all wrong!!! BlackCoin is the real deal and today starts our journey to the top!!! We already broke through the 10,000 wall on multiple exchanges, and today we will keep breaking through walls until we surpass every coin in our path!!!  10,000 is just the beginning not the end!!! We are NOT a pump & dump coin. We are a JUMP & BUMP coin!!! We jump over obstacles and bump the completion out of the way!!! Now it is your turn to let the world know about BlackCoin. Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and anyone else with a pulse!!! Lets show the rest of the crypto-community how determined we are to be #1!!!

April 9th, 2014 is will always be known as the day the BlackCoin community made history!!!

During the next two hours I will be posting links to the articles as they become available to me. I do not control the flow of how the articles will be published. Each financial website publish news articles at different times, but usually before the opening bell on Wall Street.
Soepkip

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:00:51 AM

Security issue

basically, if you don't know what this means, you should be fine, correct? since it is disabled by default? just wanna clarify for those who may think this is a breaking issue.

Yes, basically.

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:02:31 AM

Yes, basically.

gracias homeboy.

zwiggelbig

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:03:41 AM

Blackout Wednesday is finally here!!! The naysayers and skeptics said it will never happen! They said we are all just hype! Today we make crypto history and prove them all wrong!!! BlackCoin is the real deal and today starts our journey to the top!!! We already broke through the 10,000 wall on multiple exchanges, and today we will keep breaking through walls until we surpass every coin in our path!!!  10,000 is just the beginning not the end!!! We are NOT a pump & dump coin. We are a JUMP & BUMP coin!!! We jump over obstacles and bump the completion out of the way!!! Now it is your turn to let the world know about BlackCoin. Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and anyone else with a pulse!!! Lets show the rest of the crypto-community how determined we are to be #1!!!

April 9th, 2014 is will always be known as the day the BlackCoin community made history!!!

During the next two hours I will be posting links to the articles as they become available to me. I do not control the flow of how the articles will be published. Each financial website publish news articles at different times, but usually before the opening bell on Wall Street.

How did you manage to get them to post articles about blackcoin today and not any other day?

albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:04:46 AM

Blackout Wednesday is finally here!!! The naysayers and skeptics said it will never happen! They said we are all just hype! Today we make crypto history and prove them all wrong!!! BlackCoin is the real deal and today starts our journey to the top!!! We already broke through the 10,000 wall on multiple exchanges, and today we will keep breaking through walls until we surpass every coin in our path!!!  10,000 is just the beginning not the end!!! We are NOT a pump & dump coin. We are a JUMP & BUMP coin!!! We jump over obstacles and bump the completion out of the way!!! Now it is your turn to let the world know about BlackCoin. Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and anyone else with a pulse!!! Lets show the rest of the crypto-community how determined we are to be #1!!!

How did you manage to get them to post articles about blackcoin today and not any other day?

by paying and saying to publish on a certain day of course. Obviously the articles were paid, which happens all the time. Still, Interested in seeing if there will be any movement.
Soepkip

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:07:48 AM

Moar Prizes for the Miners:

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/453848423905898496

And remembers, TODAY WE HAVE 100 RANDOM REWARDS on BLACKCOINPOOL.com!

████
██████████████████████

zwiggelbig

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:09:11 AM

Blackout Wednesday is finally here!!! The naysayers and skeptics said it will never happen! They said we are all just hype! Today we make crypto history and prove them all wrong!!! BlackCoin is the real deal and today starts our journey to the top!!! We already broke through the 10,000 wall on multiple exchanges, and today we will keep breaking through walls until we surpass every coin in our path!!!  10,000 is just the beginning not the end!!! We are NOT a pump & dump coin. We are a JUMP & BUMP coin!!! We jump over obstacles and bump the completion out of the way!!! Now it is your turn to let the world know about BlackCoin. Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and anyone else with a pulse!!! Lets show the rest of the crypto-community how determined we are to be #1!!!

by paying and saying to publish on a certain day of course. Obviously the articles were paid, which happens all the time. Still, Interested in seeing if there will be any movement.

And what would be wrong with that? I guess nothing? Look at the boost mazacoin got when it hit wsj. It is big if that happens. But everyone knew mzc was a scam coin and the wsj had it all wrong. This isnt a scam coin. So it will be big. And they dont just accept any articles paid.

Jeff Jefferson

Activity: 307
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:10:46 AM

Hey guys, since blackcoin is out there for nothing less of world domination how about a controlled single dump of certain coins mined using the multipool. I mean mining and dividing some of the mined shit coins to dump a huge amount of this coin at once thus causing a major price slide in this coin. That way blackcoin could destroy each competitor at a time. The true coin wars!
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:11:42 AM

Hey guys, since blackcoin is out there for nothing less of world domination how about a controlled single dump of certain coins mined using the multipool. I mean mining and dividing some of the mined shit coins to dump a huge amount of this coin at once thus causing a major price slide in this coin. That way blackcoin could destroy each competitor at a time. The true coin wars!

our goal is not to destroy other coins.... that's toxic

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 [678] 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: