Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 [1262] 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509635 times)
ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:48:55 PM

A campaign has started to get BlackCoin onto Kraken

EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND UPVOTE THIS REDDIT POST : www.reddit.com/r/Kraken/comments/243ozq/please_add_blackcoin_to_kraken/

done!  Wink
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 05:54:01 PM

Summary of the Whitecoin disaster

- Dev has dumped his premined coins and abandoned the project
- Proof of stake not working
- Wallet broken,hard fork required, mintpal not accepting deposits
- Price has bombed further
- Anyone who bought in at 2000 has been screwed

Whitecoins reputation has been flushed down the toilet. GG it's a wrap.

Smiley That didn't take long. I hope other developers think twice before blatantly copying BlackCoin and the BlackCoin business model. IF you do your coin will be dead in a month.

And to the Mintpal team this is irony for adding WC to your exchange. WC was added by your choice and they didn't earn the right to be added. You added them out of simple greed, and this fiasco serves you right for blatantly spitting in this community's face. Not all money is "good" money. Sometimes you have to say no even if it means losing some revenue. Now please add a BC/Doge pair or soon this community will do our trading someplace else.

I've been saying for awhile Mintpal spits in our faces. I would like us all to do business with them, but they must prove to us as a community we should do most our trading there after the flood of clones of BC they added, with premines and never earned anything. If BC was not a strong coin and community mintpals actions would have killed us. We should be upset about this, mintpal screwed us, but last laugh is we are still the strongest POS coin.

Time we all email mintpal daily about BC trading pairs, and if they don't deliever sooner than later, we need to move our business to an exchange that will, should be hard to get another exchange to add BC trading pairs now. So mintpal if your listening, we are well aware of your screwing us, what are you going to do for us to continue trading there in mass to make up for your very greedy mistake?

MintPal is a business. They're going to add whatever altcoin has high volume. Also I like MintPal's UI. It just looks so clean. They also donated 50K BC to our Coinkite cause. This is a very interesting situation since I'm sure MintPal doesn't want to get involved in the politics of this situation. Probably trying to figure out what to do since this is unprecedented.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:56:30 PM

Anyone here invested in the Blackcoinstore Titan Group buy?

My partner & I are considering purchase a few shares
But wanted to know if it's fully legit?

oh hold up..

Coinkite.. Moolah... Vaultofsatoshi... Prelude.io & blackcoinCard
Are ALL considering adding BC to their service.

Name another altcoin within 2 months old has
Performed anywhere near blackcoin that is in the Top 10?

Answer = NONE
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:57:56 PM

Summary of the Whitecoin disaster

- Dev has dumped his premined coins and abandoned the project
- Proof of stake not working
- Wallet broken,hard fork required, mintpal not accepting deposits
- Price has bombed further
- Anyone who bought in at 2000 has been screwed

Whitecoins reputation has been flushed down the toilet. GG it's a wrap.

Smiley That didn't take long. I hope other developers think twice before blatantly copying BlackCoin and the BlackCoin business model. IF you do your coin will be dead in a month.

And to the Mintpal team this is irony for adding WC to your exchange. WC was added by your choice and they didn't earn the right to be added. You added them out of simple greed, and this fiasco serves you right for blatantly spitting in this community's face. Not all money is "good" money. Sometimes you have to say no even if it means losing some revenue. Now please add a BC/Doge pair or soon this community will do our trading someplace else.

I've been saying for awhile Mintpal spits in our faces. I would like us all to do business with them, but they must prove to us as a community we should do most our trading there after the flood of clones of BC they added, with premines and never earned anything. If BC was not a strong coin and community mintpals actions would have killed us. We should be upset about this, mintpal screwed us, but last laugh is we are still the strongest POS coin.

Time we all email mintpal daily about BC trading pairs, and if they don't deliever sooner than later, we need to move our business to an exchange that will, should be hard to get another exchange to add BC trading pairs now. So mintpal if your listening, we are well aware of your screwing us, what are you going to do for us to continue trading there in mass to make up for your very greedy mistake?

As a community we do not always agree on everything, but I think it is safe to say we can all get behind this. We all need to put our differences aside and work together to get this done. We made Mintpal a lot of money over the past several weeks, and all we are asking for is just one pair to start. If they are not willing to give us that, I am sure Cryptsy would love to have our business.
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:59:27 PM

wow

Nice. I have a special place in my heart for how Doge promotes cryptos. I can't say if this is the best way to promote Doge or crypto in general, but I definitely appreciate their efforts.

yeah id say that's nailing the marketing aspect. news headline said they "accidentally sent nascar driver 20mill dogecoin instead of the intended 2mill" or something like that lol
I could totally see a Blackcoin Nascar. In fact. I can work on a prototype paint scheme Smiley
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:03:31 PM

wow

Nice. I have a special place in my heart for how Doge promotes cryptos. I can't say if this is the best way to promote Doge or crypto in general, but I definitely appreciate their efforts.

yeah id say that's nailing the marketing aspect. news headline said they "accidentally sent nascar driver 20mill dogecoin instead of the intended 2mill" or something like that lol
I could totally see a Blackcoin Nascar. In fact. I can work on a prototype paint scheme Smiley
that's awesome but if we ever get on a Nascar we need to be on the hood Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:04:07 PM

wow

Anyone remember this ?
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:04:42 PM

MintPal is a business. They're going to add whatever altcoin has high volume. Also I like MintPal's UI. It just looks so clean. They also donated 50K BC to our Coinkite cause. This is a very interesting situation since I'm sure MintPal doesn't want to get involved in the politics of this situation. Probably trying to figure out what to do since this is unprecedented.

Everything is not always about profit, adding WhiteCoin was a slap in the face. I understand they have to keep adding coins to the exchange, but they can also be mindful of their current partners. They have a chance to help BlackCoin go to the next level by giving us our own pair and help us become totally independent from BTC. We now have Vault Of Satoshi which will allow us to buy BC directly without the hassle, and having our own pair will be the last piece of the puzzle.
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:07:16 PM

wow

you should make one, would be awesome, a total black car with the beautiful gold lines and all
Dimelord

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:07:48 PM

I wrote an article on BC. Smiley This coin is the best! http://coinmarketinfo.com/?p=155
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:07:59 PM

Any experienced stock trader knows the rule: dump your losers, play your winners hard. Noob-mind always does the opposite: cash out winners early for meagre profit, and hang on praying their losers will magically revive

This might be true in Wall Street or somewhere else where a trader has infinite or near infinite amount of money at his disposal. Bank's money or other peoples money. He can simply say oh this was a loser, dump it and increase bets next day for an another horse. If he loses again he just doubles down. Then he gets a winner and everything is fine. Every ten or twenty years it gets to the point where FED or taxpayer driven bailout is required and they will get it. Every time. And they get bonuses and paid too so it is win-win anyway win or lose. But as a private investor paying everything form your own pocket and no-one backing you up you just can't dump it all and pick up next because you go broke. Should one who bought BC at 50k now sell it all or just hold and see what happens?

It shouldn't matter if you paid 50K or 10K. The price you paid should not be a factor in your decision. The decision is simple. If you believe that prices will go up, sit tight. If, on the other hand, you believe that prices will fall, sell.

Those who are worried about how much they paid for an investment are setting themselves up to make poor decisions.

There is a saying in poker that applies well for investments of any kind (especially if you don't have unlimited funds): "Don't throw good money after bad."

notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:08:04 PM

Anyone here invested in the Blackcoinstore Titan Group buy?

My partner & I are considering purchase a few shares
But wanted to know if it's fully legit?

oh hold up..

Coinkite.. Moolah... Vaultofsatoshi... Prelude.io & blackcoinCard
Are ALL considering adding BC to their service.

Name another altcoin within 2 months old has
Performed anywhere near blackcoin that is in the Top 10?

Answer = NONE
It's not even a question of considering.
MOOLAH= Done includes prelude.io
Coinkite= Added june 1st
Vault= News just out yesterday.
I think the first titan sold out, but I saw somewhere another group buy. Don't remember who was running it.
It's definitely worth the shares, and a way of generating perpetual BC income after ROI.

Also the Shibes are fucking nuts, but in a good way. I love the car, and still can't believe they pulled it off.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
Dimelord

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:11:45 PM

wow

you should make one, would be awesome, a total black car with the beautiful gold lines and all
Im working on it. I will race it on iRacing and get Blackcoin more exposure. There are quite a lot of Bitcoin users on there. (iRacing is the world's most realistic multiplayer racing simulator. If you are in to any kind of motorspotrs you should check it out)
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:22:14 PM

Blackcoin and the mass of development around it has clearly outgrown a single thread. We need a place where we can easily work together to build value in Blackcoin, where the discourse on a topic can flow naturally without constant interjections by trolls and FUD artists... and we already have that place! Let's show the strength of our community. Flex those Blackcoin muscles!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

1,216 Black Knights have already joined!'

Thanks to RJSchex, here are some rough numbers for the past week comparing the growth of our subreddit to some other coin subreddits:

Bitcoin 118,676 (+47)
Litecoin 20,806 (+19)
Peercoin 3,208 (+4)
Ripple 894 (+10)
Dogecoin 75,979 (+269)
Mastercoin 939 (+38)
NXT 510 (+14)
Namecoin 2,092 (+8)
Blackcoin 1,216 (+216)

The subreddit has almost tripled in size in less than 2 weeks. In raw numbers, our subreddit is growing faster than almost any coin! Our subreddit is active, but I'm not advocating that you abandon Bitcointalk - you can do like I do and keep a tab for each. Grin
coinpool_de

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:23:10 PM

NEW Blackcoin LIVE Chart is online.
Hope you Like it!!!
http://bc.coinmonitor.de

KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:26:41 PM

The whole Doge Nascar situation is so funny, but it is a nice marketing idea. What if it works really well for them, and all the big cryptos decided to sponsor a car. I can imagine all the crypto-communities cheering on their car, getting mad if another coin's car crashes into theirs.. LOL  Cheesy

agxio

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:28:57 PM

You can now trade BlackCoin at Austin Global Exchange by using the new AGX Trade API! If you're also a NOBL or DGB trader, you can earn a 5% bonus on NOBL and DGB trades! Get your unique API key by logging in at agx.io and going to the "API" tab in your Profile Manager. You can learn more about the AGX Trade API at api.agx.io and at the AGX Tumblr, http://austinglobal.tumblr.com/post/84029262493/thanks-to-all-who-helped-us-beta-test-the-agx

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agxio," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Schnitz

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:30:53 PM

An interesting race between BC and DRK.
coinism

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:32:29 PM

The whole Doge Nascar situation is so funny, but it is a nice marketing idea. What if it works really well for them, and all the big cryptos decided to sponsor a car. I can imagine all the crypto-communities cheering on their car, getting mad if another coin's car crashes into theirs.. LOL  Cheesy

yeah but why nascar? why not something more stylish like MotoGP or Rally..
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 06:38:58 PM

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 24

SELLER PUSHING THE MARKET DOWN WITH MANY SELLING WALLS - MARKET MANIPULATION?

We all know that next week will have many positive events and news, many people have viewed this positive news as an opportunity to buy.

Yesterday the market rallied in advance of these events and with the trigger being the news of BC being added to the Vault of Satoshi.

Today we saw an earlier weakening in momentum as described a few hours ago in Update 22. I have been following the market movements while a seller or multiple sellers have been pushing prices down with big selling walls especially attacking those important levels established by Fibonnacci.

The selling events have continued for a couple of hours until enough buying pressure surprised the seller and took their walls down (num.. num).

It appears that this will be the end of this downward leg and the continuation of the upward move that has been taking place in the last two days.

The momentum lines at 15min (which is what I used before) have now began to cross at the bottom of the chart showing a possible end to the downward momentum trend!

I have bought some BC at 32, 31, and 30.  I did not have any BTC for this last lower price push and missed the action  since I was in church praying for BCs recovery.. just kidding Smiley

Buy-Black

P.S.  If you want to read the other reports go here: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/

BC + XC + DRK
Pages: « 1 ... 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 [1262] 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: