Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 [1217] 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
affmees

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:18:48 PM

Pool is up!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:19:29 PM

Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

Not trying to be racist...but the coins/actors got switched.  Arny needs to be doge and Carl Weathers needs to be BC.  Not for the metaphor...but for the visual.  XD
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:28:42 PM

I have a good feeling about this coin. Something funny in the air. Nobody wants to be in any other coins. People want to be in BC, doge, drk. Things are changing. There is magic in the air.
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:29:35 PM

Pool is up: http://thndr.it/1lFevT9
NoUseForACoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

trading in the shadow's shadow

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:40:42 PM

I have a good feeling about this coin. Something funny in the air. Nobody wants to be in any other coins. People want to be in BC, doge, drk. Things are changing. There is magic in the air.

yup and the only reason people do get into the other coins is because they think they missed the train with BC... but it's not at it's final destination yet.
PhilippeStevens

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:42:19 PM

I don't think anyone comes on NXT thread to advertise BC multipool, oh yeah i know why, the thread is dead.

NoUseForACoin

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:43:29 PM

Still I think MintPal has not been really nice to BC by adding all these copy-clones in one week.... this has never happened at MintPal before but they did it to BC... the coin that made them rich.... I think MintPal should make up for this by renaming themselves to BlackPal... all black interface and kick all the copy-cat clones to the LTC market....
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:43:49 PM

Let's donate a few blackcoins so our blackcoinpool can send extra blackcoins to the miners !

For a straight week ! Smiley

This could really work and rally a lot of miners to our pool. Just remember the ghash.io extra payout week.

My calculation tells me, that we need 500 Blackcoins per day for every Gigahash in our pool. Imagine the buy pressure and publicity if we reach >30 Ghash ! Cheesy

What do you guys think of this idea ?

I think we could really gather a lot of miners to our pool, especially 1 week before our KNC Miner lottery starts ! Smiley

Greetings Wex Cheesy

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/23y6fc/new_community_idea_5_extra_payout_on_our/
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:49:26 PM

Let's donate a few blackcoins so our blackcoinpool can send extra blackcoins to the miners !

This could really work and rally a lot of miners to our pool. Just remember the ghash.io extra payout week.

My calculation tells me, that we need 500 Blackcoins per day for every Gigahash in our pool. Imagine the buy pressure and publicity if we reach >30 Ghash ! Cheesy

I think we could really gather a lot of miners to our pool, especially 1 week before our KNC Miner lottery starts ! Smiley

Greetings Wex Cheesy

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/23y6fc/new_community_idea_5_extra_payout_on_our/

Ummm a bonus for mining?...so now you are "stealing" ideas form the NXT multipool uh? Wasn´t it just the opposite?  Roll Eyes
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:49:56 PM

Join the first PoS Multipool http://thndr.it/1lFevT9

I don't think anyone comes on NXT thread to advertise BC multipool, oh yeah i know why, the thread is dead.
sorry, it was just a joke Cheesy
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:51:24 PM

This is what Wave 2 corrections look and feel like at their worst...morale seems low or dwindling (even in the face of upcoming KNC promo and the CoinKite launch) and trolls are rampant.

Luckily, we no longer have ANY high volume markers which need re-testing below us, the only high volume re-test anywhere is now up at 94k.
So essentially the major sellers who continually freaked out and drove down price sporadically are gone and the only thing left is for buyers (new or existing) to come into BlackCoin.

This is what a low-in-process looks like, folks.
"Buy".

JL

There is no such thing as a "high volume marker retest". Just because there was a climax in volume, doesn't mean we have go retest the highs. Also, I've watched you try to adapt wave theory and so far, I think some of your counts are a bit of a stretch. I personally don't believe in wave theory--not part of my trading methodology when it comes to derivatives trading, but I am familiar enough with the theory to see when it is interpreted correctly.

It's call Wyckoff analysis, kiddo. High volume bars are magnets in stocks, bonds, forex and crypto-currencies (which are PoS).
And yes if you read back to my Elliott Wave intro you'd see I mentioned that there is plenty of "could be" and "might be".

Show me one wrong volume re-test call I've made on BC so far in the past month.

You seriously want to argue with a CMT? You want to see expansion in volume on upside price moves, not divergences, however, just because volume peaked at x price does not mean it has to return to x price. Wyckoff was great in describing stop volume as a period of heavy acceleration to the downside ultimately leading to a reversal, but your interpretation about what price has to do based off what levels were hit in the past is wrong.

Your "volume retests" are coincident at best, especially in a security that has only been around for a couple of months.

Hell, load up a 3 year chart of the SPY, daily, and you'll see high volume days that have yet to be returned to.

oblox, I can see you do know TA well so I'll keep this short and sweet.
Wyckoff's volume rules, combined with how I've learned to use it in my 20 years of professional experience performing hedge fund due diligence and now working as a PM, wants to see high volume expansion on upside price moves like you said. And you only look for divergences in the form of high volume off of peaks to the downside (bearish) or high volume out of troughs to the upside (bullish).
So for example with what BTC has been doing now for the past 5 months falling with high volume panicky lows followed by bounces back up on small volume has created these perfect re-tests marks at far lower prices due to the presence of high volume. And looking at AUR's top a couple weeks ago the thing had higher volume to the downside directly after it's peak. That does not qualify as a volume re-test mark, that is just straight up bearish.
I think you're calling it coincident because you might not entirely understand it completely.

And it's interesting that you bring SPY because for one reason or another volume analysis simply doesn't work on derivative-type products like SPY or other ETF's out there...too easily manipulable is my guess. Anyhow I use another system to trade ETF's for clients which has been far more ridiculously successful than volume analysis.
I hope to one day back-test this system on crypto's however we need more stability and more months and years of data.
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:59:48 PM

Greetings Wex Cheesy

Ummm a bonus for mining?...so now you are "stealing" ideas form the NXT multipool uh? Wasn´t it just the opposite?  Roll Eyes

Sorry, first time i've heard of a nxt multipool.  Cry But i think you re posting in the wrong thread. This is the blackcoin announcement thread. You can see it if you read the Topic "[ANN] BlackCoin (BC)" Smiley I try to find you the Nxt thread, give me a second. Smiley

Hope i can help you

Greetings

Found!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303898.0 You're welcome Smiley
troiste

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:00:25 PM

Ok, wow. Everybody take another deep breath. Go for walk outside. Go for a run.

Back already? Sweet, now we can have a rational discussion. Let's examine the pros and cons of this scheme.

Pros:

This jump in price will bring more attention to Blackcoin.
This jump in price will allow people to exit the market with more profit.

Now the Cons:

This is a horrible idea which will hurt people who aren't aware of why BC is jumping and buy in right before the price plummets.
Investors, not weekend warriors but Wall St. Types that really exist, will see this and run the other direction (for good reason).
This is a scummy tactic and morally wrong.
This will destroy the BC image for no good reason.
Etc.

Iconic, I thought you said that you were against talking about price all the sudden? What are you thinking? Besides fracturing the community and allowing yourself to exit the market, what does this achieve? You say people are PMing you? Give me a stinking break. Be an adult and take some responsibility. Soepkip and the official team said people shouldn't be doing this.

In conclusion, this is one of the worst ideas that could happen to blackcoin. This is more harmful to it then some clone coins stealing a small sliver of our market cap. As Newton said, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. If you guys "pump", then get ready for a huge dump. Not just right away. Don't get me wrong, the price WILL drop back down to current levels, but it will also get hit even harder as the people worth having in a community leave and get replaced by scam artists looking for a quick buck.

Everybody interested in a real discussion about actual projects should head on over to blackcointalk and sign up.
(Sorry for the poorly formated diatribe, I'm on my phone.)

I respect you for your views, but let me tell you something:

If you don't understand that we need pumps and dumps you have no idea where you are into.

Pumps and dumps are good, when there is a pump and dump the coins are spread between more and more investors. This will make the next Pump to last longer. (This is how BTC succeed, just watch the BTC price since 2010, I said this already 1000 times, its there for everyone to see)

I mean I don't understand you, some weeks ago we were at 2 cents, we got pumped to 40 cents then dropped now to 12 cents.

If at the 2 cents I would be shouting for a pump you would say no? What you want then? You want to go down to the 2 cents and remain there for the sake of "stability"? Let me tell you something: Fuck stability.

And fuck all you losers I'm getting sick of these idiots "oh please don't pump, I'm a fag and I'm scared" what are you afraid of? ITS PART OF THE BUSINESS GET OVER IT

ITS GOOD! BRING IT ON! PUMP IT!

DiabolusLoki

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:01:33 PM

Seeing as this thread looks more like a borderline patient with each passing minute, I might as well ask it here seeing as the IRC tends to be home of the trolls.
Anyone know the font used in the blackcoin logo?
Inb4 ''HURR DURR COMIC SANS HURR DURR''
/go die in a ditch.
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:05:19 PM

Greetings Wex Cheesy

Ummm a bonus for mining?...so now you are "stealing" ideas form the NXT multipool uh? Wasn´t it just the opposite?  Roll Eyes

Sorry, first time i've heard of a nxt multipool.  Cry But i think you re posting in the wrong thread. This is the blackcoin announcement thread. You can see it if you read the Topic "[ANN] BlackCoin (BC)" Smiley I try to find you the Nxt thread, give me a second. Smiley

Hope i can help you

Greetings

The Nxt thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.0

All 2673 pages, 53450 replies and 829971 views, the biggest on this subforum. It is the #1 to your #2. It is not dead, it is locked as it is unmanagable for development.

If all the posts on nxtforum.org had been posted there since the thread was locked, the thread would be 3290 pages long now.

How are you guys so ill informed on so many things?
troiste

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:08:42 PM

Greetings Wex Cheesy

Hope i can help you

Greetings

The NXt thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.0

All 2673 pages, 53450 replies and 829971 views, the biggest on this subforum. It is the #1 to your #2. It is not dead, it is locked as it is unmanagable for development. How are you guys so ill informed on so many things?

Mcdonalds is that way --------->
NoUseForACoin

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:11:03 PM

Still I think MintPal has not been really nice to BC by adding all these copy-clones in one week.... this has never happened at MintPal before but they did it to BC... the coin that made them rich.... I think MintPal should make up for this by renaming themselves to BlackPal... all black interface and kick all the copy-cat clones to the LTC market....

Mintpal is just responding to the market.  The 'copy-clones' or 'competitors' as I like to call them have had huge gains where as BC price has crashed as I called 4 days ago so why would MintPal not want some of that action?  

I get that they want a piece of the action... but they actually cause a lot of the action as well.... The shit-clones hit Poloniex and Bittrex first... there the price/volume goes up.. only because people anticipate on the fact that the coin is going to MP. If the coin never hits MP it dies immediately. Most of the clones were not voted on MP but just added. So, they control a lot of what's going on this way. Adding 5 BC clones in one week to me seems not really fair towards a coin that actually dominates your exchange and income.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:14:48 PM

Just saw http://cryptoalts.com/ and it has a better front end website, for mining blackcoin IMO.  Scrypt only.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:15:18 PM

Greetings Wex Cheesy

Hope i can help you

Greetings

LOL so funny to read this coming from a newbie.  Cheesy

Don´t miss the train of the next BC Pump DUMP, baby!
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:15:50 PM

Greetings Wex Cheesy

Hope i can help you

Greetings

The Nxt thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.0

All 2673 pages, 53450 replies and 829971 views, the biggest on this subforum. It is the #1 to your #2. It is not dead, it is locked as it is unmanagable for development.

If all the posts on nxtforum.org had been posted there since the thread was locked, the thread would be 3290 pages long now.

How are you guys so ill informed on so many things?

Mcdonalds is that way --------->

Just trying to turn the tide, keep the misinformation to a minimum.
Pages: « 1 ... 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 [1217] 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: