Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 [1291] 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 10:23:32 AM

A quick update: Blackchain now supports 3 themes, just click one of the button in the footer

Enjoy!  Wink

http://blackcha.in
http://blkchain.info

Very nice!
Thanks!  Grin

Btw, there was an ugly bug in last update (QR code scanning was broken). Sorry about that. But now it's fixed and should work just fine.  Smiley

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:54:52 AM

sems that coinmarketcap changed the default again back! good! Smiley
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:58:24 AM

whats the difference? didnt see what it was before
ManMachine

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:02:09 AM

some weird shit! lists dividing the coins in premined,mineable,non-minable etc. i was irritated at first see devcoin,Megacoin,feathercoin in the Top 10!! that was the default setting when you entering the site! the "normal" sight was only wenn you hit a button!total weird!  Tongue

edit: on twitter they say it was a glitch! ...?
CoinMarketCap ‏@CoinMKTCap 6 Min.

There was a glitch which temporarily delisted some coins this morning - all resolved now.
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:10:26 AM

Is BlackCoinPool working today? I see it dead somehow now.

It's working, individual stats are down for now.

yeah the pool is working fine.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:13:34 AM

some weird shit! lists dividing the coins in premined,mineable,non-minable etc. i was irritated at first see devcoin,Megacoin,feathercoin in the Top 10!! that was the default setting when you entering the site! the "normal" sight was only wenn you hit a button!total weird!  Tongue

There was a glitch which temporarily delisted some coins this morning - all resolved now.

interesting. i had a lot of bugs and glitches in own code over the years, as everybody does, but none did add an extra button and an extra sort/filter option by accident.....

HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:14:28 AM

Seems CoinOpend is a Scam site. Might want to remove it from the OP.
ManMachine

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:20:18 AM

interesting. i had a lot of bugs and glitches in own code over the years, as everybody does, but none did add an extra button and an extra sort/filter option by accident.....

yep thought that ,too!  Roll Eyes it clearly wasnt a "glitch"! useless atempt.....more like it!
Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:24:12 AM

Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit,don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:48:51 AM

Here's an offer to the community, it's a 'help me help you, help you help me' type of thing:

I pledge to purchase 14 BTC worth of Blackcoins during the next seven days, provided I can raise 10,000 Blackcoins to help me cover expenses for the Blackcoin Music Video I am still working on. That's only about 3.3 BTC-equivalent in donations (as of this writing), and less than I have already spent out of pocket on the project. For anyone new, this is a beautifully produced rap video, featuring known talent, original music, shot and directed in New York on professional equipment, etc. If I get donations but don't quite make it to 10K, no problem, I will buy BC in proportion with the above offer. For example, if I only get 5k BC in donations, I will purchase 7 BTC, etc.

Remember, all donations are going right back into the community in the form of a fucking awesome video. And I'll be adding some price support to the coin, out of my own funds, up to 14 BTC.

Thanks for your consideration. Video Donations: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr

**notice the "MTV" in my address?

A huge thank you to the boys over at WhitecoinFlush, who generously donated 2000 BC to the Blackcoin Music Video yesterday. Then, when I saw some clown try to shake our consolidation and crack the 30k sat floor with a 16 BTC sell wall, within about 3 seconds I threw down 14.5 BTC, devouring his stack almost whole, leaving only a bloody stump (a cleanup crew quickly appeared to take that away as well). I was going to wait a few days and my fundraising goal was 10K BC for triggering this buy, but guess what? Fuckit! I saw my moment and I acted. I'm sure I'll meet my fundraising goal whether before, during, or after production when everyone sees this awesome video. Thanks again to WCflush, and PeterPalmBeach for your support, and everyone else who is even thinking about it or just sending positive vibes and encouragement. Here's my transaction record from the big buy:

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:51:42 AM

What is the Blackcoin Musik Video?
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:53:49 AM

Here's an offer to the community, it's a 'help me help you, help you help me' type of thing:

I pledge to purchase 14 BTC worth of Blackcoins during the next seven days, provided I can raise 10,000 Blackcoins to help me cover expenses for the Blackcoin Music Video I am still working on. That's only about 3.3 BTC-equivalent in donations (as of this writing), and less than I have already spent out of pocket on the project. For anyone new, this is a beautifully produced rap video, featuring known talent, original music, shot and directed in New York on professional equipment, etc. If I get donations but don't quite make it to 10K, no problem, I will buy BC in proportion with the above offer. For example, if I only get 5k BC in donations, I will purchase 7 BTC, etc.

Remember, all donations are going right back into the community in the form of a fucking awesome video. And I'll be adding some price support to the coin, out of my own funds, up to 14 BTC.

Thanks for your consideration. Video Donations: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr

**notice the "MTV" in my address?

A huge thank you to the boys over at WhitecoinFlush, who generously donated 2000 BC to the Blackcoin Music Video yesterday. Then, when I saw some clown try to shake our consolidation and crack the 30k sat floor with a 16 BTC sell wall, within about 3 seconds I threw down 14.5 BTC, devouring his stack almost whole, leaving only a bloody stump (a cleanup crew quickly appeared to take that away as well). I was going to wait a few days and my fundraising goal was 10K BC for triggering this buy, but guess what? Fuckit! I saw my moment and I acted. I'm sure I'll meet my fundraising goal whether before, during, or after production when everyone sees this awesome video. Thanks again to WCflush, and PeterPalmBeach for your support, and everyone else who is even thinking about it or just sending positive vibes and encouragement. Here's my transaction record from the big buy:

Epic work! Looking forward to seeing the outcome
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:00:36 PM

Can someone explain me how these Multipools work?

They mine other coins and then they buy BlackCoins with the other mined coins right?

How do they buy BlackCoins? Do they put Buy Orders or they go directly to the sell orders?

Whats the buy volume of all pools like this, lets say peer week?

I'm thinking.. If they go always to the sell orders and the buy volume is high, then we will have a BlackCoin infinite increase in value... ? Smiley

Any place where I can verify the volume of these pools, and how many pools exist?

I will reply on what I know ...

They mine other coins and then they buy BlackCoins with the other mined coins right?
Right

How do they buy BlackCoins? Do they put Buy Orders or they go directly to the sell orders?
They do not share this information. Logical, because the market should not know what you plan to do.

Whats the buy volume of all pools like this, lets say peer week?
Well, now I do not think that it is too much since the biggest multipool was DDoSed and started again to attract miners since yesterday. If I remember correctly, in its previous peak, multipool had something like 50 BTC per day.

I'm thinking.. If they go always to the sell orders and the buy volume is high, then we will have a BlackCoin infinite increase in value... ? Smiley
Good point, but it depends very much on the price and on the hashing power. I mean, If the price goes 10 times up in 1 week, it is difficult to attract 10 times more hashing power in 1 week only.

Any place where I can verify the volume of these pools, and how many pools exist?
I know for sure
http://blackcoinpool.com
http://www.cryptoalts.com/
and I think that https://hashco.ws/ offers the possibility to get paid in BC.

That's all I know and I can remember ...

Actually I discussed the answer to this many times on this thread. It doesnt matter what the hash rate is. In theory, if the miners hold they will eventually raise the price past bitcoin. In one year at current prices they buy 100% of the market (Based on hash rate)... if the price doubles you can expect more miners respectively. And so on. Even if there is a few miners and the price does not rise they miners will tighten the volume sooner or later. Even at 500MHASH if the price stays here thats good because it accelerates the speed in which they buy up the market. Near the end, the miners owning even 50% of the market in 6 months should cause the price to explode. The liquidity would exist and the demand would remain. So the price will spike.

The only thing is... miners need to know this and they should hold.

MINE AND HOLD
black_angel1

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:07:35 PM

guys
its possible to use android device to mine some coin ?
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:10:26 PM

== CoinDesk [@gateway/web/freenode/] has joined #blackcoinpool

<CoinDesk> Well thank you guys! We're doing pool research/community research for an upcoming Alt-Coin piece Smiley

<CoinDesk> We've done our reading on the Cards, pretty sleek. Do you feel businesses will soon be able to incorporate such technology in their day to day ? more so then lets say any other crypto method of payment?

<CoinDesk> how many of you actively use twitter and or follow and promote via Tweet ?

<CoinDesk> Do you guys feel you've made more believers out of the volatility of the BC market in relation to a lot of the other alts, or have lost believers due to volitility or B) large stake holders being able to drop unto the BlackShield ?

<CoinDesk> Thank you surestrike we have a dedicated staff making sure we can bring the best crypto news to the people, africanos brings a very true point which is why Btc for the forseeable future cant be used as transactionary means with such high volume between two said parties. And we will be waiting for the podcast before releasing our piece. So rest assured we will be sure to add any big news that hasn't been covered in this weeks

<CoinDesk> I'd like to thank you all for the gracious welcome! and glad to see that this is one of the most active #IRC

<CoinDesk> Soepkip a BC special will come out, as for the other 2 coins i can only say one will be burning rubber. But rest assured I'll be the one covering the BC article and will be following you guys very closely and will be sure to link MeetBlack in both articles.
<CoinDesk> another great day in crypto, and very much looking foward to the video podcast upcoming Smiley

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:12:19 PM

*snip*

*snip*

Good point, but it depends very much on the price and on the hashing power. I mean, If the price goes 10 times up in 1 week, it is difficult to attract 10 times more hashing power in 1 week only.

*snip*  

Congrats! Last time this came up, the conclusion was BC *couldn't* fail and "all BC will be bought within a year".  You have shown an understanding of supply and demand.

You should go to the head of the class  Grin Cheesy

Bump. Oh dear.....

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Dzimbeck, you have a beta ready for your super secret project yet? It has been a couple of weeks.
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:13:49 PM

<CoinDesk> Well thank you guys! We're doing pool research/community research for an upcoming Alt-Coin piece Smiley

<CoinDesk> We've done our reading on the Cards, pretty sleek. Do you feel businesses will soon be able to incorporate such technology in their day to day ? more so then lets say any other crypto method of payment?

<CoinDesk> how many of you actively use twitter and or follow and promote via Tweet ?

<CoinDesk> Do you guys feel you've made more believers out of the volatility of the BC market in relation to a lot of the other alts, or have lost believers due to volitility or B) large stake holders being able to drop unto the BlackShield ?

<CoinDesk> Thank you surestrike we have a dedicated staff making sure we can bring the best crypto news to the people, africanos brings a very true point which is why Btc for the forseeable future cant be used as transactionary means with such high volume between two said parties. And we will be waiting for the podcast before releasing our piece. So rest assured we will be sure to add any big news that hasn't been covered in this weeks

<CoinDesk> I'd like to thank you all for the gracious welcome! and glad to see that this is one of the most active #IRC

<CoinDesk> Soepkip a BC special will come out, as for the other 2 coins i can only say one will be burning rubber. But rest assured I'll be the one covering the BC article and will be following you guys very closely and will be sure to link MeetBlack in both articles.
<CoinDesk> another great day in crypto, and very much looking foward to the video podcast upcoming Smiley

Finally! CoinDesk is waking up!!!! +10000000000000000
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 12:18:17 PM

Finally! CoinDesk is waking up!!!! +10000000000000000

I posted this a few weeks back. Looks like were now at about stage 3.2:

It's just the inevitable playing out. Here's how it works for a coin like Blackcoin:

1. Miners hit the coin because the launch looks sexy.
1.1 Whale-miners hit the coin because they foresee a good quick megadump.
1.2 Early investors AND whales buy in because the situation looks juicier and juicier for their respective goals.
1.3 Whales/whale-miners dump = distribution. Investor-base grows, whale-base diminishes.

2. Big exchanges jump on because the market is hoppin.
2.1 More whale-dump, more distribution. New crypto-people learn about the coin.
2.2 FUD hits unprecedented levels.
2.3 Word travels outside crypto = New investors, and new speculators. (this level started kicking-in during the last few days)

3. Coin starts ramping up merchant adoption, due to community outreach.
3.1  More investors and speculators.
3.2 The coin get's major coverage in news media. Like a big article on Coindesk and beyond.
3.3 The coin becomes a worldwide obsession (pulls a Bitcoin)

4. Merchants start jumping on of their own accord, seeking a piece of the action. (we get our first Overstock.com).
4.1 Much turmoil, much volatility, much scandal.
4.2 Merchants flood in, merchant services for coin grow exponentially.

5. Governments sort out their shit and catch up with reality.

6.  Coin becomes part of daily life - a household word.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
aardappel

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:21:28 PM

Is asiacoin a blackcoin copy?

and whatsup with everyone selling?

mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:23:59 PM

good sellwall.... 63 bitcoin needed to come to 32k.  Huh

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
Pages: « 1 ... 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 [1291] 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: