Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 [1294] 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
Benchman

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:52:55 PM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation address (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

BC Contribution Address: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

+1

Fanstastic!

It would be nice if we can get a cameraman to record and later upload to YouTube and other services. Everyone must see... Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:54:56 PM

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Sell Sheets

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation address (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Thats similar to the plan of the "Boats in the river with BlackCoin flags" Cheesy

I'm in, expect funds from my side... But question, if you get the funds in BC you will have to sell them for dollars and this will create some sell pressure... no?

So unintentionally you will drive the price down... Do you accept also paypal or BTC? (which has a more liquid market atm...)

Good point..That is a lot of BC to convert. I will add a few more addresses from other coins just in case

Good, btw I will see if I can... I will fly to New York just to see this!!!! hahahahha

Also reserve me 2 girls later for the hotel room Wink I will take care of the expenses
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:57:27 PM

So what is the big idea?

50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Sell Sheets

+1

Fanstastic!

It would be nice if we can get a cameraman to record and later upload to YouTube and other services. Everyone must see... Smiley

That is the plan Smiley I am open to whatever suggestions you guys might have, and I want this to be epic, and we all need to work together to make that happen.
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:58:38 PM

Thats similar to the plan of the "Boats in the river with BlackCoin flags" Cheesy

I'm in, expect funds from my side... But question, if you get the funds in BC you will have to sell them for dollars and this will create some sell pressure... no?

So unintentionally you will drive the price down... Do you accept also paypal or BTC? (which has a more liquid market atm...)

I'm pretty sure IE is smart enough not to just cash out the whole thing at once the day before.  Wink
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:58:52 PM

Wow, watching the whales push this down almost missed cinni going mental in the other direction.. I wonder if these 2 coins will ever move as one!

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 01:58:56 PM

Here's an offer to the community, it's a 'help me help you, help you help me' type of thing:

I pledge to purchase 14 BTC worth of Blackcoins during the next seven days, provided I can raise 10,000 Blackcoins to help me cover expenses for the Blackcoin Music Video I am still working on. That's only about 3.3 BTC-equivalent in donations (as of this writing), and less than I have already spent out of pocket on the project. For anyone new, this is a beautifully produced rap video, featuring known talent, original music, shot and directed in New York on professional equipment, etc. If I get donations but don't quite make it to 10K, no problem, I will buy BC in proportion with the above offer. For example, if I only get 5k BC in donations, I will purchase 7 BTC, etc.

Remember, all donations are going right back into the community in the form of a fucking awesome video. And I'll be adding some price support to the coin, out of my own funds, up to 14 BTC.

Thanks for your consideration. Video Donations: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr

**notice the "MTV" in my address?

Quick question, is that a mintpal address or a pc client? Smiley

It's a pc client. Total donations so far: 2250 BC. These funds will remain visible and accounted for at all times. **see my update from earlier this morning. On receiving a big donation from the boys at WCflush, I went ahead and made a bulk purchase in excess of the promised total investment of 14 BTC (screenshot provided). And I did so with great pleasure. The 14.51 BTC purchase was immediately removed from Mintpal to a personal wallet. The bulk of these will go into an offline wallet and ALL of them are for long-term holding and not for trade. Music video donations still extremely welcome.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:59:19 PM

So what is the big idea?

50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Sell Sheets

Good point..That is a lot of BC to convert. I will add a few more addresses from other coins just in case

Good, btw I will see if I can... I will fly to New York just to see this!!!! hahahahha

Also reserve me 2 girls later for the hotel room Wink I will take care of the expenses

It will be worth the plane ticket Smiley...
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:00:29 PM

I realize that I am a bit late, but the pdf press release that was posted needs to be edited quite a bit before it get released.  There are grammatical errors and some words used incorrectly.  I can edit it tonight if needed.  

The target of the press release is not clear.  Is it for a crypto-savvy audience, or is it for general public?  It seems to be half and half as written.  That should be remedied before it gets released as well.

PM me if you want some assistance

Phad.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:00:43 PM

I'm pretty sure IE is smart enough not to just cash out the whole thing at once the day before.  Wink

Correct...I wouldn't. But I added addresses from other coins for people that do not want to use BC just in case.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:00:52 PM

So what is the big idea?

50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Sell Sheets

As suggested I have added other coin addresses:

BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

Interesting idea iconic. Not something I would do, but it could generate a massive amount of interest if its picked up by any news stations.

Blackcoin, the next Bitcoin.

Some thoughts,

Will there information people to answer questions?

Will you be able to sell blackcoin & bitcoin on the spot to those interested?

Have you contacted a ad company that has done this thing before?

50 girls seems like quite a lot ! could you achieve the same thing with 20?

Anyway you look at it, Blackcoin is getting some serious investment.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:04:15 PM

Iconic,

You better come up with some interesting soundbits too.

Be prepared to answer questions like

Why are you doing this?

What is your relation to blackcoin?

etc. A good soundbit could make or break this campaign.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:08:06 PM

do we have any devs or organizers in tokeo, hong kong, or london

if we could hit all 4 in one week, it might create a huge s,nsation

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:09:12 PM

Sense.

This makes none.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:09:35 PM

So what is the big idea?

50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Sell Sheets

As suggested I have added other coin addresses:

BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

Interesting idea iconic. Not something I would do, but it could generate a massive amount of interest if its picked up by any news stations.

Blackcoin, the next Bitcoin.

Some thoughts,

Will there information people to answer questions?

Will you be able to sell blackcoin & bitcoin on the spot to those interested?

Have you contacted a ad company that has done this thing before?

Anyway you look at it, Blackcoin is getting some serious investment.

Hey..thank you for the questions.

Q:Will there information people to answer questions?
A: We are giving out sell sheets that will have a wealth of info. We will prep the girls with the basics as well.

Q: Will you be able to sell blackcoin & bitcoin on the spot to those interested?
A: That is what the cards are for. As I explained before the cards are loaded with a "start menu" that has everything anyone would ever need to get started with crypto. I will post pics of the software by Friday.

Q: Have you contacted a ad company that has done this thing before?
A: Ad companies are very expensive, and my wife has organized this kind of promotion before. Over 7 years in the modeling industry, that is why I asked for her help.

Q: 50 girls seems like quite a lot ! could you achieve the same thing with 20?
A: 20 isn't enough. Wall Street and the surrounding area is huge, and around noon there are thousands of people walking around. Also to attract attention we need enough girls to "standout".

pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:09:47 PM

So what is the big idea?

50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Sell Sheets

+1

Fanstastic!

That is the plan Smiley I am open to whatever suggestions you guys might have, and I want this to be epic, and we all need to work together to make that happen.

It would be great if the girls actually knew something about Blackcoin, because of course when the Wall Street investors and male tourists awkwardly hit on them and ask about BC, it would be great if they had some knowledge!
bitaxed

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:10:47 PM

OK, please check my maths:
~75M BC - all currently in circulation, price ~29,250 sats each...
~300M WC - unknown amount in circulation - but probably less than 15-20%.  Price ~730 sats each...
What happens when the other couple hundred million get out of their wallet prisons...  Wink

The math told me that it is more easy to double in WC than BC in the next weeks: day traders work for profit, they don't give a fuck to the color. See Asiacoin, it makes x3 in a blink of eye. Asiacoin!?
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:11:41 PM

So what is the big idea?

50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Sell Sheets

+1

Fanstastic!

It would be great if the girls actually knew something about Blackcoin, because of course when the Wall Street investors and male tourists awkwardly hit on them and ask about BC, it would be great if they had some knowledge!

I will teach them, trust me, one by one Cheesy
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:12:05 PM

So what is the big idea?

50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Sell Sheets

+1

Fanstastic!

Yes they will be coached on the basic before the event.
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:12:08 PM

I'm a bit sceptical if we can make 9.5k$ donations in 20 days, if this were a Doge community it would be done in a few days but Blackcoin community is far from that. But if we get 9.5k$ in donations I take everything back and we can put ourself beside Doge community.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:14:11 PM

I just want to suggest that perhaps the team of 50 beautiful women be scaled to perhaps a team of 35-40 beautiful women and 10-15 BlackCoin enthusiasts who are knowledgeable enough to field questions on the street from people who have them. The promotion part is fine - but how are you going to educate 50 chicks that are getting paid to look good and smile about cryptocurrency?

I just seeing this being a big facepalm to anybody who interacts with these promotion people and can't get simple questions answered. If the promoters are confused, it undermines the entire promotion, in my opinion. You're assembling a giant team where the most common answer is gonna be "I don't know" and "I'm not really sure". Anyone else agree?

Fix that and then you've got a chance.

Most of you have never been to NYC and Wall Street in particular. Most people will ask a bunch of questions. However, as I stated the girls will have sell sheets with all the info on it. Also, we will be coaching the girls before the event. We already though about this scenario.
Pages: « 1 ... 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 [1294] 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: