Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:38:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 [1303] 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509624 times)
ReRunRod

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:21:25 PM

is this coin ever going to rise Huh

this coin will rise again.

Wait till Godzilla release Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:24:52 PM

Iconic, play this song out loud in Wall Street, my song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otNv4x_RYt8

This is my only request Cheesy

LETS CONQUER WALL STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be us after we take over Wall Street!!!

troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:26:18 PM

Iconic, play this song out loud in Wall Street, my song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otNv4x_RYt8

This is my only request Cheesy

LETS CONQUER WALL STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be us after we take over Wall Street!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:31:12 PM

is this coin ever going to rise Huh

this coin will rise again.

Wait till Godzilla release Smiley
If someone from there see event and will think like that:

-Hey Jorge what is happening there ?
-I heard BlackCoin event...Sir
-Hmmm BlackCoin event ? How many BC we have ?
-0 Sir...
-Why ? Buy me 10m $ of shares i like that Blondie in corner...
And i want see Bill face when i pump it like MT Everest.
And he missed that train. Haha...
-Yes Sir.

Future can be interesting.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
edu91

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:38:15 PM

Hi guys,

first of all, im not trying to spread fud here. I love blackcoin and im one of the top 10 holders. Not planning to leave anytime soon.

I feel like sending some BC to Iconicexpert. However, for some reason I find it still difficult to send a random person my cash. Im not saying Iconicexpert is a bad person, but I think its reasonable to stay alert in this cryptoworld.

I know he has been arranging more stuff and is known as a good person for Blackcoin, creating the Blackcoincard for an example (goodjob on that btw). On the other hand I haven't really seen anything yet besides some crazy shouting on this forum and some blackcoincard pictures. Anyone could buy those printed cards at a local store for 50 bucks making an attempt to increase the Blackcoin hype/pump the price and dump his bag.

Again, im not trying to spread fud here and I truely respect the work being done by this community, including Iconicexpert. Im just trying to see this from a neutral point of few.

In my life I have seen lots of "media/attentionwhoring pump/dump" hypes before. And I cant tell yet if this is another one of those hypes to increase the price.

As being as honest as possible here. The guy is asking strangers for 10.000 $, and even more. This is really alot of money, and I would hate to see if my few hundred dollar donation go to a guy that's just spreading "fake" news in order to gain some attention to the market or filling his own pockets.

Iconicexpert, it would be cool if you could show the software your currently creating for the card Smiley

troiste

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:44:45 PM

Hi guys,

first of all, im not trying to spread fud here. I love blackcoin and im one of the top 10 holders. Not planning to leave anytime soon.

I feel like sending some BC to Iconicexpert. However, for some reason I find it still difficult to send a random person my cash. Im not saying Iconicexpert is a bad person, but I think its reasonable to stay alert in this cryptoworld.

I know he has been arranging more stuff and is known as a good person for Blackcoin, creating the Blackcoincard for an example (goodjob on that btw). On the other hand I haven't really seen anything yet besides some crazy shouting on this forum and some blackcoincard pictures. Anyone could buy those printed cards at a local store for 50 bucks making an attempt to increase the Blackcoin hype/pump the price and dump his bag.

Again, im not trying to spread fud here and I truely respect the work being done by this community, including Iconicexpert. Im just trying to see this from a neutral point of few.

In my life I have seen lots of "media/attentionwhoring pump/dump" hypes before. And I cant tell yet if this is another one of those hypes to increase the price.

As being as honest as possible here. The guy is asking strangers for 10.000 $, and even more. This is really alot of money, and I would hate to see if my few hundred dollar donation go to a guy that's just spreading "fake" news in order to gain some attention to the market or filling his own pockets.

Iconicexpert, it would be cool if you could show the software your currently creating for the card Smiley

If he is fake... so what? PART OF THE PROCESS!!!!!

How many fake guys were involved in BTC??? Its all a process of learning, if we have to fall WE FALL TOGETHER!!!

Now get those Millions of BlackCoins and send him some! NOW!!!!!!!!! WALL STREET!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

EDIT: And please tell your Foundation friends to support this shit, BECAUSE ITS GOING TO BE BIG!!!!!
1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 1

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:49:45 PM

Hi guys,

The cards are supposed to be shipping right now.  Why don't you ask if people are getting their cards?  Why would you need to know what software he is using for the card?  Maybe he wants to keep details about the card on the down low so other coins don't blatantly rip it off.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:50:12 PM

Hi guys,

As being as honest as possible here. The guy is asking strangers for 10.000 $. This is really alot of money, and I would hate to see if my few hundred dollar donation go to a guy that's just spreading "fake" news in order to gain some attention to the market or filling his own pockets.

I was thinking same before when he gathered 25k BC for PR press project...
Now he manage to make cards exct...
If he want probably he could go out at 80-90k sat lvl.
Then coin market cap of NXT ( big POS player here ).
In crypto you need to sometime trust this is hardest part of it.
Only 1%-10% of investments are turned back there is many scams arround.
I think Ironic put a lot of work inside a Coin he manage to make physical thing that is why
i give him trust credit. Not many people in Crypto delivers promises like that with blackcoin cards...
You need to note that that is why i think is easier and more safier trust him that another stupid scam IPO or
premined coin investment like eg. WC,Panda,Edge.

Today i belive him becouse he made more than many alt devs for years... Sadly that is true.

troiste

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:52:26 PM

No, but edu91, your concerns are real and make sense.

I suggest for you, the Foundation guys and IconicExpert, to talk together by phone conference or something (If you need party I can join as well) and talk together, ask him what is needed so the Foundation can support him and so on... and if phone calls and stuff is not enough, meet together! I even pay the fucking plane flights if necessary, I want everyone of us united in this!!!!!
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:54:57 PM

No, but edu91, your concerns are real and make sense.

I suggest for you, the Foundation guys and IconicExpert, to talk together by phone conference or something (If you need party I can join as well) and talk together, ask him what is needed so the Foundation can support him and so on... and if phone calls and stuff is not enough, meet together! I even pay the fucking plane flights if necessary, I want everyone of us united in this!!!!!
Don't you fonts bigger that 30 this is unreadable bro.
You see that "15" is enough Cheesy

luckyJerry

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:00:58 PM

Hi guys,

If he is fake... so what? PART OF THE PROCESS!!!!!

How many fake guys were involved in BTC??? Its all a process of learning, if we have to fall WE FALL TOGETHER!!!

Now get those Millions of BlackCoins and send him some! NOW!!!!!!!!! WALL STREET!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

EDIT: And please tell you Foundation friends to support this shit, BECAUSE ITS GOING TO BE BIG!!!!!

I suggest that if iconiexpert could do this Job by his own money(a part), if it works, we sent BC to him, if it works, the BC price will go up, he will receive more money for thanks his job.

BLK:BRqri6bisLpzvrULStN4u7wt243zgszcZq
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:03:06 PM

Hi guys,

As being as honest as possible here. The guy is asking strangers for 10.000 $. This is really alot of money, and I would hate to see if my few hundred dollar donation go to a guy that's just spreading "fake" news in order to gain some attention to the market or filling his own pockets.

As I stated in my previous post I welcome all comments and suggestions. However, your comments are FUD disguised as concern. I have no desire to scam or create fake news just the pump the price of BC. A lot of thought and panning went into this project and I already proven myself numerous times. It seems every time I suggest a new project and this community gets excited about it, some "top" holder aka jealous troll posts something negative. Quite frankly I am tired of it and it sends the wrong message to other community members wanting to be creative. I will say this to you and the rest of the "top" holders who just sit around and criticize...either start coming up with your own creative solutions that will actually work or STFU and stop criticizing the work everyone else is doing. If you do not want to donate to the project that is your choice, but stop trying to dissuade others from being part of something the majority of us support. I am here everyday working my a$$ off for this community, and the majority of the members here acknowledge and respect the work I put in. So with all do respect I do not care if you are in the top 10 or #1, you are useless to me if all you can do is criticize.
Ramirez

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:08:47 PM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation address (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

BC Contribution Address: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

As suggested I have added other coin addresses:

BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

GREAT !!!

Come on guys, we have to help our coin to get more from it!

I just sent 5000 BC for this project  Cool   
troiste

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:09:12 PM

Hi guys,

As I stated in my previous post I welcome all comments and suggestions. However, your comments are FUD disguised as concern. I have no desire to scam or create fake news just the pump the price of BC. A lot of thought and panning went into this project and I already proven myself numerous times. It seems every time I suggest a new project and this community gets excited about it, some "top" holder aka jealous troll posts something negative. Quite frankly I am tired of it and it sends the wrong message to other community members wanting to be creative. I will say this to you and the rest of the "top" holders who just sit around on IRC and criticize...either start coming up with your own creative solutions that will actually work or STFU and stop criticizing the work everyone else is doing. If you do not want to donate to the project that is your choice, but stop trying to dissuade others from being part of something the majority of us support. I am here everyday working my a$$ for this community, and the majority of the members here acknowledge and respect the work I put in. So with all do respect I do not care if you are in the top 10 or #1, you are useless to me if all you can do is criticize.

Hey come on guys, let us sit together and have tea... we should not create a civil war between the Foundation and the Community thats the worst thing that can happen!!!

Iconic, that guy has some sense, some people may think that way, many scams happen every day in the crypto world we all know that.

I think the Foundation and this top guy is not trying to go for FUD, we have one thing that put us together and this is BlackCoin, I would suggest for you Iconic and the Foundation guys to have some "Peace talks" in private, they must demand you some proofs, and you should provide them what you can... I don't think this is bad at all, if the Foundation supports this, it will be even bigger! a divided BlackCoin is not good...

EDIT: Im sure that guy edu91 is part of the Foundation... so this is a masked Foundation message... sit together please and clarify what needs to be clarified peacefully Smiley
luckyJerry

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:10:47 PM

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Sell Sheets

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation address (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

GREAT !!!

Cool.

BLK:BRqri6bisLpzvrULStN4u7wt243zgszcZq
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:15:20 PM

Hi guys,

As I stated in my previous post I welcome all comments and suggestions. However, your comments are FUD disguised as concern. I have no desire to scam or create fake news just the pump the price of BC. A lot of thought and panning went into this project and I already proven myself numerous times. It seems every time I suggest a new project and this community gets excited about it, some "top" holder aka jealous troll posts something negative. Quite frankly I am tired of it and it sends the wrong message to other community members wanting to be creative. I will say this to you and the rest of the "top" holders who just sit around on IRC and criticize...either start coming up with your own creative solutions that will actually work or STFU and stop criticizing the work everyone else is doing. If you do not want to donate to the project that is your choice, but stop trying to dissuade others from being part of something the majority of us support. I am here everyday working my a$$ for this community, and the majority of the members here acknowledge and respect the work I put in. So with all do respect I do not care if you are in the top 10 or #1, you are useless to me if all you can do is criticize.

Hey come on guys, let us sit together and have tea... we should not create a civil war between the Foundation and the Community thats the worst thing that can happen!!!

Iconic, that guy has some sense, some people may think that way, many scams happen every day in the crypto world we all know that.

I think the Foundation and this top guy is not trying to go for FUD, we have one thing that put us together and this is BlackCoin, I would suggest for you Iconic and the Foundation guys to have some "Peace talks" in private, they must demand you some proofs, and you should provide them what you can... I don't think this is bad at all, if the Foundation supports this, it will be even bigger! a divided BlackCoin is not good...

That is FUD trust me, he knows I am not a scammer and he knows I do not need to rip off $10,000. The devs know it and everyone who has been here longer than 2 weeks know I am not a scammer. However ,there are a few people behind the scenes who think I get too much "praise" from the community and I am too in the "spotlight". So this is a BS attempt to not get the project funded by spreading FUD. Just look at my post history, every time I post a project some "top" holder comes out the woodwork.
sverigetrader

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:15:58 PM

https://i.imgur.com/G0owRxs.png

So what is the big idea?

50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Sell Sheets

GREAT !!!

WOW Fantastic ! Super Cool
KingSchultz

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:16:40 PM

So what is the big idea?

50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Sell Sheets

I am behind this idea 100%. I have some marketing experience and enough friends from New York - this could really be big. We can all figure out in the next few weeks if there are ways to improve the event... but I like the core idea. Think about it. 50 beautiful women in Blackcoin shirts on tourist-filled Wall St in May. This is not an every day occurrence, and I trust that Iconic will execute it well.

1) There will be an element of viral marketing - how far it will go, we don't know... but people will pull out their video phones, especially if we can find some unique ways to have the women interact with the crowds. This will hit peoples' facebook pages... it could go even further. WIN

2) We can get Blackcoin cards and info sheets into quite a few hands. And guess what? Guys pay attention when an attractive woman hands them something. Cheesy WIN

3) Mainstream media coverage. It sounds like Iconic is covering the bases here. We need Blackcoin talked about in traditional media. This is where a lot of crypto-currencies have gone wrong: Limiting their marketing to only the crypto-community. If this event goes really well, it could even get some news coverage. WIN

4) Web media coverage. We will see articles about this on the web, both before and after the event. WIN

4) The Wall St. backdrop will force all mainstream & web coverage to associate Blackcoin with an image of wealth and power. WIN

Don't think small, think black. This is another way for our innovative community to do something different than any cryptocurrency before.

I will be donating my part. Smiley
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:19:37 PM

So what is the big idea?

50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Sell Sheets

GREAT !!!

Thank you for your support!
edu91

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:23:49 PM

Hi guys,

That is FUD trust me, he knows I am not a scammer and he knows I do not need to rip off $10,000. The devs know it and everyone who has been here longer than 2 weeks know I am not a scammer. However ,there are a few people behind the scenes who think I get too much "praise" from the community and I am too in the "spotlight". So this is a BS attempt to not get the project funded by spreading FUD. Just look at my post history, every time I post a project some "top" holder comes out the woodwork.

Hey Iconic, Stop being so rude man. As I said earlier im not her to spread FUD. If your a reasonable man you understand why im saying what im saying.

If I was a troll, what would be the benefit for me? Im holding more then 200.000$ USD worth of Blackcoin, what would be the benefit in trying to troll here and fuck up the community besides shitting on my own investment? Honestly man. Your being rude now.

If you can't take honest and neutral comments that try to see things from different perspectives theres really something wrong. I've already thanked you for your work more then once so im not going to do that again.

Pages: « 1 ... 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 [1303] 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: