Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 [1306] 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 09:16:24 PM

We need an Iconic fan club!  I'm member #1!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
i'm #2
I'm #3
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:18:29 PM

#4 Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyWK2Wlu5_k#t=119
drTEntacle

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:26:05 PM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

BC Contribution Address: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

As suggested I have added other coin addresses:

BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

To IconicExpert:
I'm not very fond of posting messages to internet forums.

But now I'd like to step out to express my happines about the event you have promised to organize.
I trust your motives and so far I see that your actions are well thought-out and in accordance with the stated motives.
Not many people can keep the integrity in what they say and what they actually do.

Despite I may not 100% agree with the money being spent this way - as far as I know "BlackCoin going to Wall street" is the best public promo event this community has managed to prepare so far. And still it is pretty impressive. I like much the idea of the event being sponsored by the community.

Anyone can offer his own thought-out action and raise funds this way.
You were the first to announce something big, that can really bring needed attention - count my 1000 BC (and all best wishes for success) in.
It would be great if you would post the content of the flyers/sheets to get some feedback (in following weeks, when they are ready).

As Amy Winehouse says:  ...I go back to black!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJAfLE39ZZ8
McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:29:35 PM

To IconicExpert:

But now I'd like to step out to express my happines about the event you have promised to organize.
I trust your motives and so far I see that your actions are well thought-out and in accordance with the stated motives.
Not many people can keep the integrity in what they say and what they actually do.

Despite I may not 100% agree with the money being spent this way - as far as I know "BlackCoin going to Wall street" is the best public promo event this community has managed to prepare so far. And still it is pretty impressive. I like much the idea of the event being sponsored by the community.

You were the first to announce something big, that can really bring needed attention - count my 1000 BC (and all best wishes for success) in.
It would be great if you would post the content of the flyers/sheets to get some feedback (in following weeks, when they are ready).

This guy. I like this guy, too.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
troiste

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:30:03 PM

To IconicExpert:

LETS MAKE IT REAL!
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:32:22 PM

Hey Iconic, Stop being so rude man. As I said earlier im not her to spread FUD. If your a reasonable man you understand why im saying what im saying.

If I was a troll, what would be the benefit for me? Im holding more then 200.000$ USD worth of Blackcoin, what would be the benefit in trying to troll here and fuck up the community besides shitting on my own investment? Honestly man. Your being rude now.

If you can't take honest and neutral comments that try to see things from different perspectives theres really something wrong. I've already thanked you for your work more then once so im not going to do that again.

I have run my own company for over 14 years. I am far from stupid and I know when someone has an ulterior motive, so please do not insult my intelligence. It makes no sense for someone that is in the top 10 to criticize the organizer of an event that will increase the value of his investment. In less than a day we already have an article written and buzz. So if you had genuine concerns you could have contacted me privately instead of posting FUD in an open forum. Yesterday you also made asinine comments about the BlackCoin cards. You started this debate claiming you are a top 10 holder as if that holds some kind of weight. And for the record I was rude to you and that was my intention. Now I will say again...if you are not going to help this community succeed by contributing your time, skills, or BC, then please STFU and get out the way while the rest of us do get the job done.

DanielVG

Activity: 266

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:32:30 PM

BlackCoin

PR Press Release For Submission To News Outlets

After many revisions, ScoobyDood, and I, with the help of Phaddie, have completed what we believe to be a major press release.

Blackcoin needs to help ignite its audience and get PR from major news resources, not just ones that cover crypto on a daily basis.

We created this document in hopes to share it, and to garner more attention on Blackcoin itself, and less on the fact that it is an "altcoin".

Please share this wherever it is you can! We believe that with regular releases like this we can keep regularly recirculating news for Blackcoin to be in the press to keep the addition of new investors flowing in.

We hope you enjoy it! We worked really hard!

http://www.qfpost.com/file/d?g=aiY8ZK046

Again, tips are always accepted.

Please leave feedback.

McKie, ScoobyDood, and Phaddie

I've got some feedback/tips:

-It's too emotional, i had the feeling you were trying to convince me Blackcoin is superior but the arguments are not technical and structured enough.  A document like this should read like a small manual of a technical product and have that kind of design and structure.  
But it reads like a folder for a place of worship written by an enthusiast of -20 years old.  
I wouldn't use all those arguments of the flaws of other coins too much and let the reader itself come to that conclusion, if it was his choice to come to this conclusion he will cherish it much more.
With all sentences you construct you should think: is this technical or emotional? And in case you have already used the technical information hidden in the sentences then you should scrap that sentence, all information just once.

-Wtf is this reference to myspace doing in a PR doc???

-The first word in a blackcoin PR document should be Blackcoin and not Bitcoin.

-The backbone schematics of the coin are completely missing, amount of coins, how PoW was distributed, the block size and halving time etc etc.

If you want i'd like to help and just rewrite the document the way i see it and then you can comment on mine.  I'd just do it to be be constructive after critisism.

edu91

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:36:05 PM

Hey Iconic, Stop being so rude man. As I said earlier im not her to spread FUD. If your a reasonable man you understand why im saying what im saying.

If I was a troll, what would be the benefit for me? Im holding more then 200.000$ USD worth of Blackcoin, what would be the benefit in trying to troll here and fuck up the community besides shitting on my own investment? Honestly man. Your being rude now.

If you can't take honest and neutral comments that try to see things from different perspectives theres really something wrong. I've already thanked you for your work more then once so im not going to do that again.

I have run my own company for over 14 years. I am far from stupid and I know when someone has an ulterior motive, so please do not insult my intelligence. It makes no sense for someone that is in the top 10 to criticize the organizer of an event that will increase the value of his investment. In less than a day we already have an article written and buzz. So if you had genuine concerns you could have contacted me privately instead of posting FUD in an open forum. Yesterday you also made asinine comments about the BlackCoin cards. You started this debate claiming you are a top 10 holder as if that holds some kind of weight. And for the record I was rude to you and that was my intention. Now I will say again...if you are not going to help this community succeed by contributing your time, skills, or BC, then please STFU and get out the way while the rest of us do get the job done.

Stop acting like a general dick. How am I supposed to know your running a company, or even telling the truth. I told you. I want to donate hundreds of dollars to your idea. Im just extreme aware where my donation goes to. Nothing wrong with that. And if you think it is, your not that intelligent.

Gl with your projects.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:36:49 PM

To IconicExpert:

Thank you for your kind works and support. The reason why I stick around is because people like you make it hard for me to walk away. I never break a promise and I promise you and this community the event will happen as planned!
McKie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:38:00 PM

BlackCoin

After many revisions, ScoobyDood, and I, with the help of Phaddie, have completed what we believe to be a major press release.

Blackcoin needs to help ignite its audience and get PR from major news resources, not just ones that cover crypto on a daily basis.

We created this document in hopes to share it, and to garner more attention on Blackcoin itself, and less on the fact that it is an "altcoin".

Please share this wherever it is you can! We believe that with regular releases like this we can keep regularly recirculating news for Blackcoin to be in the press to keep the addition of new investors flowing in.

Please leave feedback.

-It's too emotional, i had the feeling you were trying to convince me Blackcoin is superior but the arguments are not technical and structured enough.  A document like this should read like a small manual of a technical product and have that kind of design and structure.  
But it reads like a folder for a place of worship written by an enthusiast of -20 years old.  
I wouldn't use all those arguments of the flaws of other coins too much and let the reader itself come to that conclusion, if it was his choice to come to this conclusion he will cherish it much more.
With all sentences you construct you should think: is this technical or emotional? And in case you have already used the technical information hidden in the sentences then you should scrap that sentence, all information just once.

-The backbone schematics of the coin are completely missing, amount of coins, how PoW was distributed, the block size and halving time etc etc.

If you want i'd like to help and just rewrite the document the way i see it and then you can comment on mine.  I'd just do it to be be constructive after critisism.

You are more than welcome to join myself, ScoobyDood, KingSchultz, and Phaddie in forming a single unique document.

King Schultz was kind enough to submit his own take on the release; perhaps you could as well and then we can compile the perfect release candidate.

Please PM me

Edit: I can send you the template for the release if you wish to just amend your own changes.

McKie

McKie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:39:58 PM

Stop acting like a general dick. How am I supposed to know your running a company, or even telling the truth. I told you. I want to donate hundreds of dollars to your idea. Im just extreme aware where my donation goes to. Nothing wrong with that. And if you think it is, your not that intelligent.

Gl with your projects.

Iconic can be trusted. He has delivered on countless occasions, and a meager $10k is nothing in comparison to what other communities (i.e. Dogecoin) have done. Iconic has earned the communities trust (the majority at least). If you wish to donate, donate. But, don't attempt to bring negativity to a positive cause. Just go your own way in lieu of the negativity.

Xuorc

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:40:05 PM

Gl with your projects.

I think this chap has been somewhat misunderstood, and I hope we can all make and be friends for the good of BC.  Edu91 is offering to donate to the project so please do donate and let us know you have.  I've just sent my BTC donation  Grin

Next stop .... the nearest black hole  Cool

troiste

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:41:18 PM

Gl with your projects.

You are the only one acting like a general dick here, just in case you didn't notice it yet...

I suggest you to put all your coins right up your ass how about that?

EDIT: "How am I supposed to know your in the top 10, or even telling the truth." Wink

Gl with your coins
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:42:43 PM

Hey guys,

I'm in contact with someone that could make some physical Blackcoin coins, but I would need someone to make me a 3D rendering of the surface of both sides of the coin.

That is something I cannot do, anyone here willing to help with that?

Would LOVE a physical Blackcoin.  Someone already did an awesome 3d rendering:

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,218.msg1548.html#msg1548

Thanks for that, I did not know about that one
jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:43:15 PM

BlackCoin

Please leave feedback.

-It's too emotional, i had the feeling you were trying to convince me Blackcoin is superior but the arguments are not technical and structured enough.  A document like this should read like a small manual of a technical product and have that kind of design and structure. 

If you want i'd like to help and just rewrite the document the way i see it and then you can comment on mine.  I'd just do it to be be constructive after critisism.

I don't usually agree with you, but I do in this case. I didn't comment about this press release before because I don't have any experience in PR and so can't really help to make it better, but I agree the points made here. There's no need to bash bitcoin in a PR about blackcoin - I suspect that wouldn't be received well. Just focus on blackcoin and its advantages, especially that it doesn't need miners in order to secure its blockchain and so is energy efficient.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:45:30 PM

Gl with your projects.

Next time before going into a public forum and posting nonsense do your due diligence first. I expect more from a BC supporter. You could have easily reviewed my previous posts and got an idea of my integrity. There is nothing wrong with being cautious, but it is how you presented your concerns. No one is forcing you to donate, so I do not understand why you feel the need to try to dissuade others from donating to a project that will help BC. So please stop with the charade and just stop posting unless you are going to post something that is meaningful to this community.
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:46:19 PM

-It's too emotional, i had the feeling you were trying to convince me Blackcoin is superior but the arguments are not technical and structured enough.  A document like this should read like a small manual of a technical product and have that kind of design and structure. 

If you want i'd like to help and just rewrite the document the way i see it and then you can comment on mine.  I'd just do it to be be constructive after critisism.
I agree with this. Present the technical advantages first and foremost. Maybe mention a strong development and marketing team, plus a growing and dedicated community.

Also, you seem to not be comparing like with like on transaction times. Bitcoin has 10minute block times, Blackcoin has 1 minute, right? Compare the average confirmation times, not the slowest Bitcoin times with the fastest Blackcoin times.
Xuorc

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:47:23 PM

Please everyone calm down - take a walk - think BC - think common future - common goals - please.   Cry

McKie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:48:02 PM

I agree with this. Present the technical advantages first and foremost. Maybe mention a strong development and marketing team, plus a growing and dedicated community.

Also, you seem to be not be comparing like with like on transaction times. Bitcoin has 10minute block times, Blackcoin has 1 minute, right? Compare the average confirmation times, not the slowest Bitcoin times with the fastest Blackcoin times.

We have additional collaborators on board now, the final version will be glorious.

edu91

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:48:59 PM

Gl with your projects.

You are the only one acting like a general dick here, just in case you didn't notice it yet...

I suggest you to put all your coins right up your ass how about that?

EDIT: "How am I supposed to know your in the top 10, or even telling the truth." Wink

Gl with your coins

You guys are so naive. The only thing im doing here is creating transparancy. Then get flamed for being a troll? Do I not have the right to ask where my donation goes to?

Really? Im a troll? Am I the one that should get off my ass for this community instead of whining here? Really??  I managed a merchant to sell his airplanes and flight school lessons (Blackshape) for Blackcoin. Did you ever hear me screaming for credit about that or a bounty? I care for this community and not my god damn ego. The only thing im asking here is some reasons why I should be donating a large amount of $. If you can't live with neutral responses on this forum. Get off. Any investor should have the right to know in what he invests and has to look at it from different perspectives instead of just throwing money at something random.

Im coming here all polite asking some normal questions that are very reasonable and get flamed about. Crazy.

Pages: « 1 ... 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 [1306] 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: