Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:43:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 [1315] 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:20:07 AM

It is being accused of being instamined, the vast majority of coins going to a small group. A "soft premine" might be a better understood term.

Better off asking on the thread.

Not really going to waste time. The figures are correct. POW stage was one week - no point arguing it was longer when it wasn't!

You appear to agree with the author?

What's The Problem With Soft Instamines ("fastmines")?

Hopefully one can see after reading this article that coins like Novacoin, Goldcoin, Blackcoin, Darkcoin, etc are obviously bad investments. (Hold your comments until reading the entire article, please). The amount of coins mined in the beginning is just too advantageous of those fortunate few who got the easy money. But what about the questionable ones, like Peercoin, Primecoin, Quark, and Zetacoin?

We know you haven't seen all the evidence in this article yet…but the graphs speak for themselves.

Remember that these alternative currencies should be trying to be better than government fiat currencies. When your cryptocurrency is enriching the few for the sake of the rest of us, how is that different that the USD and basic economic configuration today?

The problem with a fastmine or an instamine is that Bitcoin's rise to fame (and fortune) made sense. Adapting a clone of Bitcoin with a quick mining scheme reaks of scam. How is this an improvement on government fiat? Keep this in mind as you read the evidence below.
Source: http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins#blackcoin

I replied to the topic with some more basic information about BLK. I hope the author actually does some research- he didn't seem to understand BLK history.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:21:03 AM

It is being accused of being instamined, the vast majority of coins going to a small group. A "soft premine" might be a better understood term.

Better off asking on the thread.

Not really going to waste time. The figures are correct. POW stage was one week - no point arguing it was longer when it wasn't!

You appear to agree with the author?

What's The Problem With Soft Instamines ("fastmines")?

Hopefully one can see after reading this article that coins like Novacoin, Goldcoin, Blackcoin, Darkcoin, etc are obviously bad investments. (Hold your comments until reading the entire article, please). The amount of coins mined in the beginning is just too advantageous of those fortunate few who got the easy money. But what about the questionable ones, like Peercoin, Primecoin, Quark, and Zetacoin?

We know you haven't seen all the evidence in this article yet…but the graphs speak for themselves.

Remember that these alternative currencies should be trying to be better than government fiat currencies. When your cryptocurrency is enriching the few for the sake of the rest of us, how is that different that the USD and basic economic configuration today?

The problem with a fastmine or an instamine is that Bitcoin's rise to fame (and fortune) made sense. Adapting a clone of Bitcoin with a quick mining scheme reaks of scam. How is this an improvement on government fiat? Keep this in mind as you read the evidence below.
Source: http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins#blackcoin

So the million dollar mining farms for bitcoin are an honoust thing? There will always be rich people getting richer no matter what you do they will find a way.
+1
people have tend to forget that pizza was bought by 1000BTC ?
Is that guy wealth now ?...How many simple goods were bought that way.for thousands of BTC...but is quiet about that now.
Now all cares fast mine becouse it hurts BTC miners LTC miners mostly.
Fast mine is problem for fast miners they have to put effort to expand their coin and expand user base too.
That is main balance there.

Ach and you forgot about 100% premined like Ripple NXT MSC...

Ach and mining is not crucial to have good coin.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:29:02 AM

#BlackCoin MP is now most profitable GLOBALLY for last 3 days. Get your rigs fired up. BC price recovery on the way!

Help get the word out, please RETWEET my fellow BlackCoiners!

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/461450390383239168
colinfx

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:30:14 AM

so will blackcoin ever see its former glory again?

i'm not sure if BC could go to the moon again. But Asiacoin's rocket is about to start, trading volume on Mintpal is now 1600 BTC which is triple of BC..

And can you please let us know why are you so sure about this rocket and why aren't you keeping this secret info for yourself , and out of BC thread?
because they are currently preparing the bull trap stage Wink

Did I get it right that this AsiaCoin will have 100% POS interest?

Obviously there will be a mass sell off once this POS is distributed.... makes no sense.

And starts with 5 times more supply than BC...

People don't get the "inflation" aspect of investing. Quite extraordinary really.

Do they really think that the more the inflation in a coin the more return they will have in the investment? Cheesy

You know I think they do. Oh dear! For there to be winners there has to be losers. Candy from a baby lol
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:38:10 AM

Have you guys seen this?

"Investigation Complete of Instamines and Fastmines for almost every top alt coin"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587086

Blackcoin is in there.

From the thread:

"Blackcoin's 40 million coin creation in 3 days (proved using their blockchain). Blackcoin has around 75 million coins in existence today, representing more than 50% coin generation in 3 days."

If you think it is wrong, you have right of reply in that thread but BC's 40 million coins generated in three days is being referred as a "soft instamine".

Don't shoot the messenger  Cheesy If you can prove it to be false then the author will correct the article.

Since then daily volme swaped hands 1000x of all coins created.
Fast mine is problem for coin becouse its community have to put more effort to promote coin.
7day or 1day or 0 day like eg.IPO NXT is problem for creators they have to find new people wanted join in
lees time to mine less people will join in mining stage here is balance.

Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:40:55 AM

Have you guys seen this?

"Investigation Complete of Instamines and Fastmines for almost every top alt coin"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587086

Blackcoin is in there.

From the thread:

"Blackcoin's 40 million coin creation in 3 days (proved using their blockchain). Blackcoin has around 75 million coins in existence today, representing more than 50% coin generation in 3 days."

If you think it is wrong, you have right of reply in that thread but BC's 40 million coins generated in three days is being referred as a "soft instamine".

Don't shoot the messenger  Cheesy If you can prove it to be false then the author will correct the article.

Since then daily volme swaped hands 1000x of all coins created.
Fast mine is problem for coin becouse its community have to put more effort to promote coin.
7day or 1day or 0 day like eg.IPO NXT is problem for creators they have to find new people wanted join in
lees time to mine less people will join in mining stage here is balance.

Nxt has a better distribution than Bitcoin, if you are interested I will find you the links. Where is the link for BC's top 100 account balances?

And the initial distribution provided the funds to build, arguably, the most advanced cryptographic platform available and advancing everyday. Until more features appear, BC is the new Doge.
colinfx

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:41:35 AM

Warning regarding Iconic's misguided "Wall Street" plan:
The investment industry sees this type of thing he's planning (ie- hiring pretty, but likely clueless, women who really don't know what the hell they're peddling) as very gimmicky and very juvenile.
The investment industry in reality these days is not "Wolf of Wall Street" and is boring and cares only about two things: returns and playing by the SEC's rules. Investment professionals do due diligence using these simple 1-pagers (http://www.harborfunds.com/docs/international_fund_fact_sheet.pdf and this thing called a prospectus http://hosted.rightprospectus.com/HarborFunds/Fund.aspx?dt=SP&ts=HIINX.
SecondMarket realizes this and will have their public Bitcoin ETF up and running later this year after convincing investors and the SEC that Bitcoin not some gigantic, scammy, ponzi-scheme.
Secondmarket knows that the best way to legitimize Bitcoin for the general investment world is to get the regulators to okay it first and then market it as a returns-achieving security that is safe to hold in a high-risk portfolio.
With Iconic's plan you'll likely get another pump, followed by another dump, and overall nothing will have been achieved.

A better plan would be to send those donated BC's to the Blackcoin development team, with the intention of them starting Blackcoin on the path of ETF-creation or a BlackCoinPool Mining Investment Fund. This would be a huge endeavor and would require many expensive securities lawyers and potentially years of work and patience, however it would help the coin in the long-term versus Iconic's plan.
Hell, I would bet every Blackcoin I own that if the Blackcoin Developers made a simple news release that they were going to hire a securities law-firm to help them start on this long process of legitimizing Blackcoin for the investment industry, the price of Blackcoin would spike up higher than this plan of Iconic's, and, unlike Iconic's plan, the price would stay up because it is so unique and ballsy and would add ridiculous value to Blackcoin in the long-term.
Just my 2-cents.
Source: I work in the investment industry and read thousands of prospectuses, fact sheets, 10Q's, 10K's and annual reports, and I need to file a 13h and 13f.

JL

Thank you for comments. Please read the previous responses and comments before commenting, it makes things a lot easier when responding.

The dev team has been focusing on partnerships...etc..etc, and as a community we also have to focus on publicity. The problem is we focus way too much on pools and partnerships. We can have all the pools and partnerships in the world, but if we do not let the rest of the world know BlackCoin exists it doesn't matter. Maybe 100,000 people or less in the world know about BlackCoin, so in the eyes of the world BlackCoin doesn't exist. There are more people that work on Wall Street than people who know about BlackCoin. The purpose of the promotion is to create buzz and bring outside attention to BlackCoin. With all do respect please stick to facts and do not make assumptions. Unless you are psychic or a fortune teller you have no clue what effect this promotion will have on the price, nor do you know if the dev team announced they are hiring a securities law firm it would have a positive effect on the price. Also, your idea is counter intuitive to the spirit of crypto. The point of crypto is to avoid large financial institutions and your plan is to get in bed with them. You do realize before a securities firm were to even consider taking on BlackCoin as a client BlackCoin would have to be a registered Corporation first? If BlackCoin ever became a corporation it will die because it is a community project that existence depends on a community. Please do your homework....

This promotion is an AWESOME idea. We are lucky to have IconicExpert putting so much effort in to BlackCoin and not some scamcoin who I have no doubts have (or will) make moves to get IE to work on their coin instead.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 10:42:03 AM

#BlackCoin MP is now most profitable GLOBALLY for last 3 days. Get your rigs fired up. BC price recovery on the way!

How come we were the least profitable a few days ago? Was it because we were down?

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:44:06 AM

How come we were the least profitable a few days ago? Was it because we were down?
Cheesy hahaha NICE with falling PRICE !!!!

colinfx

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:46:36 AM

Yeah, DDOS attacks were going on for previous days and then pool was taken down.
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:47:01 AM

When is the CoinDesk article coming out?
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:55:39 AM

This Counterproductive Behavior Must Stop

This was brought to my attention from a concerned member: http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive#.U2DICvldV0x

Gritt N. Auld • 15 hours ago
I want to point out that the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation. It is an idea by IconicExpert who is a community member on our forums. It is also currently being funded by the community.

You can check my tweet here.
https://twitter.com/BlackcoinG...

Please if you can change this information to reflect this.

Thanks,
- Gritt N. Auld, marketing

This is the reason why 99% of all coins eventually fail. People who have never had any marketing and/or business experience are entrusted to maintain a multi-million dollar community project, and they do not have a clue what they are doing. It makes absolutely no sense to comment directly on the article that everyone will see:"the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation". We got a reputable news website to write about the event in less than 3 hours after announcing the event, and the "official" response from the development team is: "the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation".

Why even comment? This is not a popularity contest, nor is this a game for me. Millions of dollars are at risk and it seems some people here are just concerned about "maintaining control", or worse "popularity".

With all do respect to the dev team but your marketing efforts are not working.

1. You sponsored the Doge event and that had no effect or minimal media attention.
2. You announced the "Meet Black" promotion and that had no effect or media attention.
3. You released an investment package and that had no effect or media attention.
4. We will be added to Vault Of Satoshi, where is the official press release? Why haven't I read about it on CoinDesk?

CoinDesk will finally do a piece on BlackCoin and part of the reason CoinDesk is writing an article on BlackCoin is because of the BlackCoin cards. This is not my assumption, this was expressed by CoinDesk.
The only time Cointelegraph has written about BlackCoin is after the Cryptorush fiasco and now the Wall Street event.

My wife and I, and other active community members hold a hell of a lot of BlackCoins, more than the entire development team combined. So I have every right to propose positive projects that will help BlackCoin grow. So many people are tired and annoyed with this development team, and I am doing my best to keep morale up and convince people publicly and privately to keep supporting BC. So excuse my frustration when the development team makes an asinine public comment that effects the value of BlackCoin.

The only reason why I do not dump my coins and holding strong because I believe in the community, and I think this community will determine the success or failure of BlackCoin. It will not be me or the development team, it will be the community.

I want to make it very clear, it has always been the community.

1. The press release was a combined effort of the community, and it would not have happened if everyone didn't chip in.
2. BlackCoin would not have been added to CoinKite if the community didn't raise the money.
3. BlackCoin would not have been added to the Vault Of Satoshi if we all didn't email and Tweet the hell out of them.
4. Moolah would not have added BlackCoin to all of their services if we all didn't trade on their platform.
5. We would not have BlackCoin cards if some members didn't take a risk and have a little trust.

The Wall Street event and any other project will not succeed unless this community is behind it. BlackCoin is the community and it belongs to the community. It does not belong to one person or the development team. Because if every community member decided to move on, all BlackCoin would be is just a bunch of 1s & 0s. The community gives BlackCoin value.....
troiste

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:59:08 AM

This was brought to my attention from a concerned member: http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive#.U2DICvldV0x

I want to point out that the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation. It is an idea by IconicExpert who is a community member on our forums. It is also currently being funded by the community.

Thanks,

This is the reason why 99% of all coins eventually fail. People who have never had any marketing and/or business experience are entrusted to maintain a multi-million dollar community project, and they do not have a clue what they are doing. It makes absolutely no sense to comment directly on the article that everyone will see:"the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation". We got a reputable news website to write about the event in less than 3 hours after announcing the event, and the "official" response from the development team is: "the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation".

Why even comment? This is not a popularity contest, nor is this a game for me. Millions of dollars are at risk and it seems some people here are just concerned about "maintaining control", or worse "popularity".

1. You sponsored the Doge event and that had no effect or media attention.
2. You announced the "Meet Black" promotion and that had no effect or media attention.
3. You released a investment package and that had no effect or media attention.
4. We will be added to Vault Of Satoshi, where is the official press release? Why haven't I read about it on CoinDesk?

CoinDesk will finally do a piece on BlackCoin and part of the reason CoinDesk is writing an article on BlackCoin is because of the BlackCoin cards. This is not my assumption, this was expressed by CoinDesk.
The only time Cointelegraph has written about BlackCoin is after the Cryptorush fiasco and now the Wall Street event.

My wife and I, and other active community members hold a hell of a lot of BlackCoins, more than the entire development team combined. So I have every right to propose positive projects that will help BlackCoin grow. So many people are tired and annoyed with this development team, and I am doing my best to keep morale up and convince people publicly and privately to keep supporting BC. So excuse my frustration when the development team makes an asinine public comment that effects the value of BlackCoin.

The only reason why I do not dump my coins and holding strong because I believe in the community, and I think this community will determine the success or failure of BlackCoin. It will not be me or the development team, it will be you.

1. The press release was a combined effort of the community, and it would not have happened if everyone didn't chip in.
2. BlackCoin would not have been added to CoinKite if the community didn't raise the money.
3. BlackCoin would not have been added to the Vault Of Satoshi if we all didn't email and Tweet the hell out of them.
4. Moolah would not have added BlackCoin to all of their services if we all didn't trade on their platform.
5. We would not have BlackCoin cards if some members didn't take a risk and have a little trust.

The Wall Street event and any other project will not succeed unless this community is behind it. BlackCoin is the community and it belongs to the community. It does not belong to one person or the development team. Because if every community member decided to move on, all BlackCoin would be is just a bunch of 1s & 0s. The community gives BlackCoin value.....

Agree 100% these Foundation guys are acting Like idiots, really idiots, someone pushing this up, a huge event never seen before and this guys don't support it....HuhHuhHuh?? I mean what the hell? Are they Jelous because they are not able to get the same attention as you are getting? Really I don't understand and I'm very disappointed with these Foundation guys
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:04:05 AM

Agree 100% these Foundation guys are acting Like idiots, really idiots, someone pushing this up, a huge event never seen before and this guys don't support it....HuhHuhHuh?? I mean what the hell? Are they Jelous because they are not able to get the same attention as you are getting? Really I don't understand and I'm very disappointed with these Foundation guys

Decentralized crypto having a foundation...you see the problem.
I don't even know why the hell there is a BC Foundation after what happened with the BTC one.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:06:43 AM

Thanks,

The only reason why I do not dump my coins and holding strong because I believe in the community, and I think this community will determine the success or failure of BlackCoin. It will not be me or the development team, it will be you.

Let be clear here...there is only one "founding" member and that is rat4. The others somehow placed themselves on the team. When I did the phone interview yesterday they thought I was the developer, and I made it clear I wasn't. They were shocked that I am putting in some much effort and I am not the developer. I have been approached by 3 investors to create a new coin. I was offered upfront 50 BTC to create a new coin and run it, but I am still here. I have been called greedy, but when I has the opportunity to "chase" the money I stayed here. The dev team is naive if they think others are not paying close attention.
colinfx

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:07:15 AM

You are saying "they", "these" and "guys", this is just one guy. Let's try not to create a "them" and "us" situation. This is a problem with a single individual. Many coins self destruct when things like this get out of hand.
troiste

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:07:47 AM

I don't even know why the hell there is a BC Foundation after what happened with the BTC one.

Really these guys either change their attitude or they will have the community against them, the Foundation must represent the community and the common interest of BlackCoin success.

If they don't respect the community better go away... what do they want? Are they jealous or what? Why don't you invite Iconic to the Foundation for example, instead of trying to fight him?
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:08:25 AM

The investment industry in reality these days is not "Wolf of Wall Street" and is boring and cares only about two things: returns and playing by the SEC's rules. Investment professionals do due diligence using these simple 1-pagers (http://www.harborfunds.com/docs/international_fund_fact_sheet.pdf and this thing called a prospectus http://hosted.rightprospectus.com/HarborFunds/Fund.aspx?dt=SP&ts=HIINX.
SecondMarket realizes this and will have their public Bitcoin ETF up and running later this year after convincing investors and the SEC that Bitcoin not some gigantic, scammy, ponzi-scheme.
Secondmarket knows that the best way to legitimize Bitcoin for the general investment world is to get the regulators to okay it first and then market it as a returns-achieving security that is safe to hold in a high-risk portfolio.

Can you send links for info on the ETF?
Nevermind, thanks google  Cheesy
colinfx

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:09:48 AM

Really these guys either change their attitude or they will have the community against them, the Foundation must represent the community and the common interest of BlackCoin success.

If they don't respect the community better go away... what do they want? Are they jealous or what? Why don't you invite Iconic to the Foundation for example, instead of trying to fight him?

Are you doing this on purpose lol? Problem with one guy. Don't try to fuel a rift that isn't there.

If you create a "them" and "us" situation then that can be very destructive to our lovely BlackCoin.
troiste

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:10:42 AM

Thanks,

Let be clear here...there is only one "founding" member and that is rat4. The others somehow placed themselves on the team. When I did the phone interview yesterday they thought I was the developer, and I made it clear I wasn't. They were shocked that I am putting in some much effort and I am not the developer. I have been approached by 3 investors to create a new coin. I was offered upfront 50 BTC to create a new coin and run it, but I am still here. I have been called greedy, but when I has the opportunity to "chase" the money I stayed here. The dev team is naive if they think others are not paying close attention.

Then rat4 should support who is trying to push this up instead of spending his time creating CinniCoin and helping other shit coins
Pages: « 1 ... 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 [1315] 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: