Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 [1322] 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:50:01 PM

We SUPPORT every community project that is good for BlackCoin, the WallStreet project is one of those.

This does not mean we ENDORSE or SPONSOR these same projects.

Now, if you don't mind i'm going back to my day off this month :>

now seriously, where is the point in pointing out that something is NOT sponsored/endorsed where nobody claimed it is?
If you can read between the lines, that unnecessary remark can't mean anything else but "we do not like it".

I'm a big fan of Soepkip - but I agree with you 100% on this.

If you support something... then you don't rush to distance yourself from it - worry about damage control if there is actually damage to control.  Anything else just looks petty and egotistical - and there's already plenty of that to go around as it is.

Apparantly my wording is wrong / i'm telling it wrong.

What i meant to say is:

We Support the WallStreet plan, it is not from BlackCoin official, and the foundation does not sponsor(ie: fund) it at the moment. That is what i meant to say.

Sorry for the confusion.

Yeah, and the way you rushed to make that comment on the news article was a very good way of showing your SUPPORT Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stryknyne666

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:50:09 PM

So much drama here its unbelievable. From "grown" men nonetheless! This board alone is enough to drive down BC. BC represents class/sophistication this board is proving otherwise.
And you are the one who swapped BC donation adress with own...
YEa.. GL next time Scammer

LOL , this was indeed a funny one.
Looks who's criticizing people around here.

Correct. Look who is criticizing people here. I sit back and read through forums/irc instead of share my thoughts/opinions, I am very new to crypto as in less than 2 months. Yep i dont have 10,000 posts so what i have to say probly dont really matter. I learn more by observing than anything else. Reading through this forum is absolutely horrendous anymore and this what people or new investors to BC will see. For me to be thrown under the bus by someone in a fairly high standing BC (xbladex/blade87?) is pathetic.  Not that it matters but i have completely lost respect for him.

It's possible you simply have equally bad judgement when choosing a login, and that you simply happened to begin posting a few posts after "666cryptodevil2k14" made a pathetic and childish attempt at fraud... but you have to admit that Occam's razor would fall on the questionable side to say the least. Smiley

If you really are that first guy... then just wait a little while and people will forget that you 'accidentally' picked a very poor name and time to register.  I'll reserve judgment until I see a post from you that's constructive in some way.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Stryknyne666/undertow are names i have been using for 15 years now. So at this point just comes natural to keep reusing. "Accidentally" registering in the middle of march came back to bite me in the ass i guess. I apparently missed the whole ordeal with 666cryptodevil2k14.
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:02:27 PM

Is there any way to edit this board to rid it of the useless posts/FUD?  Freedom of speech is one thing, negativity and unofficially unwanted posters that post at the cost of this community/BC is another.  I can offer myself to filter through all of it in parallel with other member (s).  Who do I need to contact?

And why should you decide what comments go out? You should be one from this "Foundation" imposing the dictatorial regime, now they come with censorchip, haha... what a joke

Troiste, did you not read-

"Filter in parallel with other member (s)?" 

Of course I can't do this on my own, because it's subjective and authoritarian.  Probably with your consenting assistance or other well-renowned members here.  Like I stated before, I believe in freedom of speech but not at the expense of BC and the community.  There is no need for poison.  If it's a bad general idea, then understood, but not a joke by a long shot.  I'm offering genuine services and not irrelevant posting. 

Please don't be too quick to judge. 

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:04:01 PM

www.blackcoinmap.com

Comments /suggestions / requests can be left here :

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24ddqq/does_your_business_accept_blackcoin_for_payment/
Wh1teKn1ght

Activity: 339
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:04:50 PM

any plan to bring the Coin Control feature into the BC wallet that COMM has?
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:06:27 PM

Is there any way to edit this board to rid it of the useless posts/FUD?  Freedom of speech is one thing, negativity and unofficially unwanted posters that post at the cost of this community/BC is another.  I can offer myself to filter through all of it in parallel with other member (s).  Who do I need to contact?

And why should you decide what comments go out? You should be one from this "Foundation" imposing the dictatorial regime, now they come with censorchip, haha... what a joke

Troiste, did you not read-

"Filter in parallel with other member (s)?" 

Of course I can't do this on my own, because it's subjective and authoritarian.  Probably with your consenting assistance or other well-renowned members here.  Like I stated before, I believe in freedom of speech but not at the expense of BC and the community.  There is no need for poison.  If it's a bad general idea, then understood, but not a joke by a long shot.  I'm offering genuine services and not irrelevant posting. 

Please don't be too quick to judge. 

And why should anybody care? and who gives the final decision? You want to make a poll for every post?

What was written here good or bad should remain, focus you energies in other ideas please
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:10:06 PM

We SUPPORT every community project that is good for BlackCoin, the WallStreet project is one of those.

This does not mean we ENDORSE or SPONSOR these same projects.

Now, if you don't mind i'm going back to my day off this month :>

now seriously, where is the point in pointing out that something is NOT sponsored/endorsed where nobody claimed it is?
If you can read between the lines, that unnecessary remark can't mean anything else but "we do not like it".

I'm a big fan of Soepkip - but I agree with you 100% on this.

If you support something... then you don't rush to distance yourself from it - worry about damage control if there is actually damage to control.  Anything else just looks petty and egotistical - and there's already plenty of that to go around as it is.

Apparantly my wording is wrong / i'm telling it wrong.

What i meant to say is:

We Support the WallStreet plan, it is not from BlackCoin official, and the foundation does not sponsor(ie: fund) it at the moment. That is what i meant to say.

Sorry for the confusion.

Yeah, and the way you rushed to make that comment on the news article was a very good way of showing your SUPPORT Wink

Troiste, Digicidal and Subtubbel and anyone else into this:

Gritt used the Blackcoin foundation, which does not exist yet, to justify that HE does not want that Blackcoin Foundation to be affiliated with the Wall St. promotion. Like IE stated before, he has talked to me and Soepkip and we DO support this Wall St. promotion/ endeavor.

Any questions, please hit me up in the IRC. Make not too much of a point of this. This is a personal thing between Gritt and IE.

Leave it be, please. Any questions or reassurances, hit me up in IRC or something.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Minerz

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:10:31 PM

I think there is some misconception about the goal of Iconic's event... it is a marketing event and new user campaign. It is not aimed at Wall St investors. His goal is to create an event that will make mainstream/web media and associate Blackcoin with THE NAME 'Wall St'. The goal is not to send girls to Wall St suits and hope they invest millions... Cheesy Yeah, the idea sounds fucking stupid if you look at it that way.

I could be wrong about this as I'm not from New York, but isn't Wall St a really touristy area, especially in May?

The event could take place in Times Square, but the following media would not make the powerful association with Wall St. To the average person, 'Wall St' signifies wealth and power. If the event is successful and mainstream media picks it up, that is an excellent association to make for the people that it will reach.

Quote from: IconicExpert
a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

+1 I tried t put my thougts on paper but you did it for me Smiley This is a really good campaign.Maybe later when people start to talk more  about blackcoin,then its time to make a more serious campaign.Keep up the good work Iconic.Sent some bc.
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:11:52 PM

We should get Kraken to list BlackCoin.

I think we need another email and tweet campaign.
ToBoGe9

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:13:54 PM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation address (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

BC Contribution Address: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

As suggested I have added other coin addresses:

BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

I'm new to this, but i believe in this project.
I have send some LTC, its not much, but if everyone donate some we will get to wall street Smiley
sorry for the bad english Smiley
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:14:08 PM

We are having a live telecast of the Community Manager and Multipool Dev team answering questions this Thursday at 7pm, Do you guys even Know that?

Iconic I personally pm you and one more time would like to speak to you before the telecast Q&A. Ive said it before you are very passionate and have brought allot of projects to the table. It is important that we talk about your projects and this current situation.  In my humble opinion, For the good of the community this misunderstandings have to stop.

I'm trying to arrange a meeting with u today so that we can all be on the same page moving forward.  Everyone wants the best for BlackCoin.We just have to come together to promote BlackCoin.

Please PM Wizfarm in IRC.

Thanks

Please replay with your questions for the live event, Im still not getting a response from Iconic
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:20:17 PM

I think this is a good step forward - however, despite having some difference of opinions with IE... I fully support his endeavors without reserve.  I agree that the coin as a brand needs a coherent team behind development - but that's what the "DEV TEAM" should be involved with.  If BlackCoin was a corporation with a board of directors and officers... with a commercial product, etc... then I might feel differently.  However, I think the relatively overnight success has blinded some people to the facts.

Like all crypto currencies (even Bitcoin) there is no central board of directors - and even when there are... you don't see anyone (except Apple possibly) running all over the web trying to discount enthusiastic individuals' efforts to promote their brand/product simply because their marketing department didn't "bless it appropriately".

As there was no true 'premine' with BC (despite what those late to the party would like people to believe) the road ahead seems very simple to me.  If you support someone's efforts - do it with your BlackCoins!

I would propose, rather than a "BlackCoin Foundation" that all members have individual BC addresses posted - so that they may operate on the budgets indicated by donations to those.  I know I've donated a few times to both Soepkip and rat4... as well as to TDG for multipool promotions and to IE for past efforts (and will again in the future undoubtedly).

I would further propose that we have some 'bounty donations' for improvements, especially to the wallets to make them stand out feature-wise against those which have subsequently copied and pasted their way to limited success.  However, bickering one way or the other doesn't really help.  If you believe there are better ways IE could approach something - suggest it (I'm sure he will consider other ideas) - and if you're convinced you could do a better job... then just do it - and let everyone know about it when you do. Wink

Same goes for the 'foundation' group... if you think things should be different... contact Soepkip directly - that's his 'job'.  If you think IE could use more/less support - then contact him directly.  If there is anything that will kill BlackCoin - or help it succeed - it's the community or lack thereof.

Although having lurked around this and other Bitcoin forums a couple years ago... this is nothing new and all of this basically has to happen for cohesion to develop... much of which will only occur after numerous 'shakeouts' of weaker hands.  Granted it's different now with all the competition arising daily, but people are people no matter where you go.  Cheesy

Thank you for your comments. I do not expect everyone to agree all the time. All communities have disagreements and that is the nature of a community. It is impossible to agree on everything and disagreements will erupt from time to time. However, we all want to see BC flourish and we are suppose to work together to achieve that common goal. I do not care about the "spotlight" and I encourage other people to come forward with cool ideas and I will support their ideas like most people support my ideas. If someone doesn't agree with something someone proposes then a healthy debate is needed. But I am tired of the personal attacks and the deliberate sabotage. If you look at my previous posts I never criticize other members projects. All I care about is getting BC to #1, and every time we go one step forward someone seems to want to push us back.
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:21:48 PM

So much drama here its unbelievable. From "grown" men nonetheless! This board alone is enough to drive down BC. BC represents class/sophistication this board is proving otherwise.

Correct. Look who is criticizing people here. I sit back and read through forums/irc instead of share my thoughts/opinions, I am very new to crypto as in less than 2 months. Yep i dont have 10,000 posts so what i have to say probly dont really matter. I learn more by observing than anything else. Reading through this forum is absolutely horrendous anymore and this what people or new investors to BC will see. For me to be thrown under the bus by someone in a fairly high standing BC (xbladex/blade87?) is pathetic.  Not that it matters but i have completely lost respect for him.

It's possible you simply have equally bad judgement when choosing a login, and that you simply happened to begin posting a few posts after "666cryptodevil2k14" made a pathetic and childish attempt at fraud... but you have to admit that Occam's razor would fall on the questionable side to say the least. Smiley

If you really are that first guy... then just wait a little while and people will forget that you 'accidentally' picked a very poor name and time to register.  I'll reserve judgment until I see a post from you that's constructive in some way.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Stryknyne666/undertow are names i have been using for 15 years now. So at this point just comes natural to keep reusing. "Accidentally" registering in the middle of march came back to bite me in the ass i guess. I apparently missed the whole ordeal with 666cryptodevil2k14.

Fair enough!  I'm sorry that you were wrongly accused... due to the inordinate amount of fraud/scandal/ego/etc. in this thread, I think many people (particularly those who have been around for a long time - like XbladeX and admittedly myself as well) have "itchy trigger fingers".  You were just the unwitting victim of some really poor timing in your initial post.

Thanks for giving the BC community a chance for redemption.  As a Tool fan I would probably have responded differently to you using 'undertow' - but now that I know you're not just a multiple account of the other guy... Stryknyne666 won't have a negative association either (although it's definitely harder to pronouce). Wink

-For what it's worth, I hate digicidal now - but I've been using it for 20 years... so I understand.
lovelyrice

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:22:59 PM

pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:23:17 PM

Okay guys, only positive Blackcoin news and community harmony from here on out
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:26:28 PM

Correct. Look who is criticizing people here. I sit back and read through forums/irc instead of share my thoughts/opinions, I am very new to crypto as in less than 2 months. Yep i dont have 10,000 posts so what i have to say probly dont really matter. I learn more by observing than anything else. Reading through this forum is absolutely horrendous anymore and this what people or new investors to BC will see. For me to be thrown under the bus by someone in a fairly high standing BC (xbladex/blade87?) is pathetic.  Not that it matters but i have completely lost respect for him.

Hi and welcome.
I agree- we need to be classy here. No need to bash other coins, and no need to blame each other in public .. Smiley

blade87 and XbladeX are different people. Blade87 runs the pool @ www.cryptoalts.com and is a good guy.

I think XbladeX mistook you for a scammer who was online earlier, which name was: " 666Cryptodevil2k14 "

Forgive him, Im pretty sure XbladeX is a good guy too Smiley

Thank you, Maarx
I am sorry.
My bad that "666" fulled me and low activity. ( i was thinking about that " 666Cryptodevil2k14 "  )
I apologize you in public for that i made mistake there.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 03:27:46 PM

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 26
SLOW DOWNTREND WITH POSITIVE FUNDAMENTALS

These last few days the market has been moving on a slow downtrend following the support line of Fibonacci Fan.  Although the latest price moves are outside of the Fibonacci downtrend, there has not been any move to the upside confirming that we are out of the downward trend and heading north.

The MACD in the 1 hr time frame confirms this slow downtrend but it is starting to show some signs of bottoming with the recent price moves.  Again just a suspicion on my part without any positive confirmations.

Here are some signs if improvement:

In a downtrend we can also use the Fibonacci Retracement tool; select the tool click on Low and then on High.  This sets the important testing levels for a rebound and continued move to the lower prices.  In the overall picture of the downward trend we bounced from 23.5 to the 50% retracement and then headed lower past the 23.6% and now closer to retesting the previous lows of 23.5.

What lies ahead in the short time is difficult to predict.  Personally I am positive and buying on the lows but the indicators fail to provide positive signs.

Fibonacci extensions can also be used to assess  the key support and resistance lines below the current low 23.5K in the event of a downward move.  Just like in the upside we have the 161.8% which would put us in 16 to 14.5K depending on which highs and lows are used.

To measure this extension line one would click on the previous high of 38.3K and then on the previous low of  24.5K.  This would give the low extension line of 161.8% at 16K.
This seems very unlikely given all of the strong fundamentals but we can use these tools to assess the possible moves.

If we had a further correction to the low side I would expect that previous support floors would prevent the price dropping to 14 to 16K.

Here is a previous longer term chart where these floors can be displayed.  Here we used previous highs and lows to establish support lines at 20K and 12K.

Buy-Black

P.S.  If you want to read the other reports go here: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/

BC + XC + DRK
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 03:30:24 PM

Hi all

I've just opened a web and logo design service here on Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590322.0 and I'm allowing people to pay in BlackCoin.

My rates are :
1000 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

And just to promote my service a bit here's a quick graphic I did for IconicExpert  Smiley

IconicExpert, the Dark Knight of BlackCoin.  Smiley
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:31:01 PM

We are having a live telecast of the Community Manager and Multipool Dev team answering questions this Thursday at 7pm, Do you guys even Know that?

Iconic I personally pm you and one more time would like to speak to you before the telecast Q&A. Ive said it before you are very passionate and have brought allot of projects to the table. It is important that we talk about your projects and this current situation.  In my humble opinion, For the good of the community this misunderstandings have to stop.

I'm trying to arrange a meeting with u today so that we can all be on the same page moving forward.  Everyone wants the best for BlackCoin.We just have to come together to promote BlackCoin.

Please PM Wizfarm in IRC.

Thanks

I spend very limited time on IRC.  It is easier for me to respond here because I keep this forum open on a separate monitor, and from time to time I check for new posts. I honestly do not have the time to do the telecast...I am shipping cards, handling my own company business that I can't ignore, and working on securing key partnerships for BC. Wall Street is not the only plans I am currently working on. In a few weeks when everything settles down I will be more than happy to participate in your telecast.
stryknyne666

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:33:37 PM

Hi and welcome.
I agree- we need to be classy here. No need to bash other coins, and no need to blame each other in public .. Smiley

blade87 and XbladeX are different people. Blade87 runs the pool @ www.cryptoalts.com and is a good guy.

I think XbladeX mistook you for a scammer who was online earlier, which name was: " 666Cryptodevil2k14 "

Forgive him, Im pretty sure XbladeX is a good guy too Smiley

Thank you, Maarx
I am sorry.
My bad that "666" fulled me and low activity. ( i was thinking about that " 666Cryptodevil2k14 "  )
I apologize you in public for that i made mistake there.

Thank you, XbladeX.
Pages: « 1 ... 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 [1322] 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: