Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:25:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 [1323] 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:36:19 PM

Is there any way to edit this board to rid it of the useless posts/FUD?  Freedom of speech is one thing, negativity and unofficially unwanted posters that post at the cost of this community/BC is another.  I can offer myself to filter through all of it in parallel with other member (s).  Who do I need to contact?

And why should you decide what comments go out? You should be one from this "Foundation" imposing the dictatorial regime, now they come with censorchip, haha... what a joke

Troiste, did you not read-

"Filter in parallel with other member (s)?" 

Of course I can't do this on my own, because it's subjective and authoritarian.  Probably with your consenting assistance or other well-renowned members here.  Like I stated before, I believe in freedom of speech but not at the expense of BC and the community.  There is no need for poison.  If it's a bad general idea, then understood, but not a joke by a long shot.  I'm offering genuine services and not irrelevant posting. 

Please don't be too quick to judge. 

And why should anybody care? and who gives the final decision? You want to make a poll for every post?

What was written here good or bad should remain, focus you energies in other ideas please

Now, I agree to a certain point.  Good, bad, or indifferent, the posts will contribute to the greater good of this community and we'll probably be able to look back and laugh at it all in the future.  

But no need to get snarky, ideas are subjective but better than those that haven't even lifted a typing finger to contribute.  Thank you

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:38:09 PM

I think this is a good step forward - however, despite having some difference of opinions with IE... I fully support his endeavors without reserve.  I agree that the coin as a brand needs a coherent team behind development - but that's what the "DEV TEAM" should be involved with.  If BlackCoin was a corporation with a board of directors and officers... with a commercial product, etc... then I might feel differently.  However, I think the relatively overnight success has blinded some people to the facts.

Like all crypto currencies (even Bitcoin) there is no central board of directors - and even when there are... you don't see anyone (except Apple possibly) running all over the web trying to discount enthusiastic individuals' efforts to promote their brand/product simply because their marketing department didn't "bless it appropriately".

As there was no true 'premine' with BC (despite what those late to the party would like people to believe) the road ahead seems very simple to me.  If you support someone's efforts - do it with your BlackCoins!

I would propose, rather than a "BlackCoin Foundation" that all members have individual BC addresses posted - so that they may operate on the budgets indicated by donations to those.  I know I've donated a few times to both Soepkip and rat4... as well as to TDG for multipool promotions and to IE for past efforts (and will again in the future undoubtedly).

I would further propose that we have some 'bounty donations' for improvements, especially to the wallets to make them stand out feature-wise against those which have subsequently copied and pasted their way to limited success.  However, bickering one way or the other doesn't really help.  If you believe there are better ways IE could approach something - suggest it (I'm sure he will consider other ideas) - and if you're convinced you could do a better job... then just do it - and let everyone know about it when you do. Wink

Same goes for the 'foundation' group... if you think things should be different... contact Soepkip directly - that's his 'job'.  If you think IE could use more/less support - then contact him directly.  If there is anything that will kill BlackCoin - or help it succeed - it's the community or lack thereof.

Although having lurked around this and other Bitcoin forums a couple years ago... this is nothing new and all of this basically has to happen for cohesion to develop... much of which will only occur after numerous 'shakeouts' of weaker hands.  Granted it's different now with all the competition arising daily, but people are people no matter where you go.  Cheesy

Thank you for your comments. I do not expect everyone to agree all the time. All communities have disagreements and that is the nature of a community. It is impossible to agree on everything and disagreements will erupt from time to time. However, we all want to see BC flourish and we are suppose to work together to achieve that common goal. I do not care about the "spotlight" and I encourage other people to come forward with cool ideas and I will support their ideas like most people support my ideas. If someone doesn't agree with something someone proposes then a healthy debate is needed. But I am tired of the personal attacks and the deliberate sabotage. If you look at my previous posts I never criticize other members projects. All I care about is getting BC to #1, and every time we go one step forward someone seems to want to push us back.

I agree that you have done many great things (and obviously continue to do so).  I also agree that you have been supportive of others' efforts in promoting BC and/or expanding it's influence.  However, I think you also should be aware of how poorly the emotional attacks on other coins and calls for market manipulation (or threats of it - whether PUMPING blackcoin or threatening to DUMP whitecoin) reflect on your overall character.

I appreciate that you are an energetic and enthusiastic supporter of BC - I think we are all lucky to have you here.  However, as someone with marketing experience, you of all people should know that you are judged based on image as much as substance.  The IconicExpert of substance (PR, BlackCards, etc.) is without question a great asset to the community - but your image on the other hand has been damaged in many people's eyes as being too similar to those who have only selfish or possibly even destructive intentions.

The good thing is that people also usually tend to only judge you based on the most recent memory... so soon the 'ragged nerves' on both sides should calm down and we can hopefully get back to business.  FWIW - tossed some defensive opinion on that article's comments - hopefully a couterpoint will have some mitigating results.
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:46:29 PM

We SUPPORT every community project that is good for BlackCoin, the WallStreet project is one of those.

This does not mean we ENDORSE or SPONSOR these same projects.

Now, if you don't mind i'm going back to my day off this month :>

now seriously, where is the point in pointing out that something is NOT sponsored/endorsed where nobody claimed it is?
If you can read between the lines, that unnecessary remark can't mean anything else but "we do not like it".

I'm a big fan of Soepkip - but I agree with you 100% on this.

If you support something... then you don't rush to distance yourself from it - worry about damage control if there is actually damage to control.  Anything else just looks petty and egotistical - and there's already plenty of that to go around as it is.

Apparantly my wording is wrong / i'm telling it wrong.

What i meant to say is:

We Support the WallStreet plan, it is not from BlackCoin official, and the foundation does not sponsor(ie: fund) it at the moment. That is what i meant to say.

Sorry for the confusion.

Yeah, and the way you rushed to make that comment on the news article was a very good way of showing your SUPPORT Wink

Troiste, Digicidal and Subtubbel and anyone else into this:

Gritt used the Blackcoin foundation, which does not exist yet, to justify that HE does not want that Blackcoin Foundation to be affiliated with the Wall St. promotion. Like IE stated before, he has talked to me and Soepkip and we DO support this Wall St. promotion/ endeavor.

Any questions, please hit me up in the IRC. Make not too much of a point of this. This is a personal thing between Gritt and IE.

Leave it be, please. Any questions or reassurances, hit me up in IRC or something.

How can your team allow one of your members to use the team name aka Foundation that isn't even official yet  in a personal and emotinal way then? Damaging the Blackcoin image, including the community unity? Sorry but I don't accept this

That guy should be completly removed from any Blackcoin official association
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:54:08 PM

#BlackCoin MP is now most profitable GLOBALLY for last 3 days. Get your rigs fired up. BC price recovery on the way!

Help get the word out, please RETWEET my fellow BlackCoiners!

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/461450390383239168

This is the kind of news that we need. Very badly, as a matter of fact. ++++
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:59:10 PM

#BlackCoin MP is now most profitable GLOBALLY for last 3 days. Get your rigs fired up. BC price recovery on the way!

mine bc.... get more btc. hold bc, get even more btc !!

ReRunRod

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:01:05 PM

Been mining for the past two weeks Smiley
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:03:02 PM

It is 4:22 AM and I am up working on BlackCoin related stuff, and reading some of these responses make me SMH. I do not think or expect everyone to always agree, that is not how the world works. However, please stop waiting for other people to present projects and then criticize them when they do. If you have ideas please present them to the community, we need more positive projects. However, if you are going to criticize other community members efforts please present something better. It is very easy to criticize and point fingers from the sidelines, but it is much harder to develop and execute ideas. I presented something that would get everyone excited and focus on a common goal, but then people who have a history of posting negativity and never offer anything of substance attempts to tear it down.

THIS +1000
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:07:09 PM

having been with bc since the pow phase, and mined on the multipool since day 1 and still am,i am concerned by what has happened over the last couple of weeks.

ddos attacks, downright obvious price manipulation, infighting,trolling other coins by certain moronic idiots. it has all damaged bc' image and guess what?Huh

you are all to blame!!!!

now what do we do about it???

blackcoin is one of the few scrypt coins that have a chance of getting anywhere near bitcoin in the future and it is for us as a community to make sure that happens.

stop all the bullshit politics and work together. digibyte helped dogecoin with their digishield. they didn't keep it to themselves and fuck the other coins. no, they contacted doge and offered help.

wow, such many nice peeps.

it's easy. we need to get the multipool stable and transparent. get it back to no1 profitability. then the miners will come back.

if your not happy with mining until you can see your stats then mine elsewhere and buy bc.

but we all need to come together like we were in the beginning. remember that?Huh? in the beginning when we were achieving great things?Huh

get back to the beginning and get back behind this coin, stop the moaning and bitching do something!!!!

rant over

germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:08:17 PM

Five people have planted their flags : http://www.blackcoinmap.com
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:14:31 PM

Im number 6!  Grin
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 04:15:17 PM

Hahah...look friends: foundation-shmoundation. The Foundation hasn't even defined itself yet, give it time. Whatever. Important thing for now is this: Wall Street is happening. Blackcoin is 1% PoS, 99% community. nuff said!

As some of you know, I work in the entertainment industry. This afternoon I have a meeting with a rising TV, stage and film celebrity. I have seen her in ten shows. Hired her for one. Even acted accross from her in one. She's gorgeous, 20, and has been following my doings in crypto for the last 6 months with great interest. If that meeting goes well, she will be on board with us. You will meet her here. She will come out for Wall Street. She will be in the Blackcoin music video. She will represent like you've never dreamed. She will be a leading lady of Blackcoin across several demographics. Stay-tuned people.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:19:44 PM

Im number 6!  Grin

I'm a bit far away for you to cut mine
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:24:36 PM

Im number 6!  Grin

I'm a bit far away for you to cut mine
lol. I was kind of leary about letting people know my location, but I dont think people are gonna stalk me or anything  Grin I never scammed anyone ever. I cant now, they know where I live Cheesy
brammien

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:26:41 PM

This Counterproductive Behavior Must Stop

This was brought to my attention from a concerned member: http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive#.U2DICvldV0x

Gritt N. Auld • 15 hours ago
I want to point out that the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation. It is an idea by IconicExpert who is a community member on our forums. It is also currently being funded by the community.

You can check my tweet here.
https://twitter.com/BlackcoinG...

Please if you can change this information to reflect this.

Thanks,
- Gritt N. Auld, marketing

This is the reason why 99% of all coins eventually fail. People who have never had any marketing and/or business experience are entrusted to maintain a multi-million dollar community project, and they do not have a clue what they are doing. It makes absolutely no sense to comment directly on the article that everyone will see:"the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation". We got a reputable news website to write about the event in less than 3 hours after announcing the event, and the "official" response from the development team is: "the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation".

Why even comment? This is not a popularity contest, nor is this a game for me. Millions of dollars are at risk and it seems some people here are just concerned about "maintaining control", or worse "popularity".

With all do respect to the dev team but your marketing efforts are not working.

1. You sponsored the Doge event and that had no effect or minimal media attention.
2. You announced the "Meet Black" promotion and that had no effect or media attention.
3. You released an investment package and that had no effect or media attention.
4. We will be added to Vault Of Satoshi, where is the official press release? Why haven't I read about it on CoinDesk?

CoinDesk will finally do a piece on BlackCoin and part of the reason CoinDesk is writing an article on BlackCoin is because of the BlackCoin cards. This is not my assumption, this was expressed by CoinDesk.
The only time Cointelegraph has written about BlackCoin is after the Cryptorush fiasco and now the Wall Street event.

My wife and I, and other active community members hold a hell of a lot of BlackCoins, more than the entire development team combined. So I have every right to propose positive projects that will help BlackCoin grow. So many people are tired and annoyed with this development team, and I am doing my best to keep morale up and convince people publicly and privately to keep supporting BC. So excuse my frustration when the development team makes an asinine public comment that effects the value of BlackCoin.

The only reason why I do not dump my coins and holding strong because I believe in the community, and I think this community will determine the success or failure of BlackCoin. It will not be me or the development team, it will be the community.

I want to make it very clear, it has always been the community.

1. The press release was a combined effort of the community, and it would not have happened if everyone didn't chip in.
2. BlackCoin would not have been added to CoinKite if the community didn't raise the money.
3. BlackCoin would not have been added to the Vault Of Satoshi if we all didn't email and Tweet the hell out of them.
4. Moolah would not have added BlackCoin to all of their services if we all didn't trade on their platform.
5. We would not have BlackCoin cards if some members didn't take a risk and have a little trust.

The Wall Street event and any other project will not succeed unless this community is behind it. BlackCoin is the community and it belongs to the community. It does not belong to one person or the development team. Because if every community member decided to move on, all BlackCoin would be is just a bunch of 1s & 0s. The community gives BlackCoin value.....

Have to agree, development team knows the technical stuff, but not marketing. You can have best product out there but not marketed right you'll lose. This stage of game it's 95% marketing, and I'm 100% like this idea. Why you guys officially are making statements as not being involved makes me really step back and wonder what your plans are? I think you guys are very good at what you do, but your not businessmen. We need someone like Iconic to promote for us, and quite honestly he's created lot of buzz. The pump was one thing, but least he's doing something here on his own time. I understand nobody will ever see eye to eye on all issues, but to make a public statement of not endorsing this, honestly pisses me off. You'd been better not saying anything if that's the case, then if it went bad you could then remove yourselfs as not being involved. But you already said your not, so now you create some people wondering what's the goal, why is community split on this.

I believe in this coin and community so far, but from now on I think if someone does something with marketing, best to not say anything than not support it vocally. I think you guys should reconsider. Besides, the multipool of other coins is getting more popular, yet we have not had any great writeup on all the news we have. Iconic is right, when news hits, it's a must to get it published, your losing free hype.

Well, I just hope foundation reconsiders not supporting this wall st marketing. Marketing is 95% of this, so consider than when your do stuff for this coin, 5% of your efforts will be noticed, and 95% of them nobody will ever notice unless you market this coin.
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:26:45 PM

Just an idea that came through my mind... if anyone here is into marketing/PR the UK... There's a huge coffee chain called "Caffe Nero" (essentially broadly comparable to Starbucks). For the non-Italian speakers that means "Black Coffee"  Wink

How cool would it be for blackcoin to have a partnership with these guys? "Get your black coffee with BlackCoin". LoL. Anyway, just food (and coffee) for thought.  Tongue Cheesy
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:27:47 PM

Also does everyone know that the multipool is back to number 1 profitability?Huh??
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:28:16 PM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

We have raised approximately $3030
We have at least $6510 more to go.

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:28:40 PM

For anyone who was mining CryptoAlts US West node, this node was upgraded this morning, so you may need to restart miner if you were on it.
brammien

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:31:44 PM

Agree 100% these Foundation guys are acting Like idiots, really idiots, someone pushing this up, a huge event never seen before and this guys don't support it....HuhHuhHuh?? I mean what the hell? Are they Jelous because they are not able to get the same attention as you are getting? Really I don't understand and I'm very disappointed with these Foundation guys

Decentralized crypto having a foundation...you see the problem.
I don't even know why the hell there is a BC Foundation after what happened with the BTC one.

Really these guys either change their attitude or they will have the community against them, the Foundation must represent the community and the common interest of BlackCoin success.

If they don't respect the community better go away... what do they want? Are they jealous or what? Why don't you invite Iconic to the Foundation for example, instead of trying to fight him?

Desolve the foundation, we don't need one. Ask how that worked out for worldcoin foundation?
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:34:53 PM

This Counterproductive Behavior Must Stop

This was brought to my attention from a concerned member: http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive#.U2DICvldV0x

Gritt N. Auld • 15 hours ago
I want to point out that the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation. It is an idea by IconicExpert who is a community member on our forums. It is also currently being funded by the community.

You can check my tweet here.
https://twitter.com/BlackcoinG...

Please if you can change this information to reflect this.

Thanks,
- Gritt N. Auld, marketing

This is the reason why 99% of all coins eventually fail. People who have never had any marketing and/or business experience are entrusted to maintain a multi-million dollar community project, and they do not have a clue what they are doing. It makes absolutely no sense to comment directly on the article that everyone will see:"the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation". We got a reputable news website to write about the event in less than 3 hours after announcing the event, and the "official" response from the development team is: "the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation".

Why even comment? This is not a popularity contest, nor is this a game for me. Millions of dollars are at risk and it seems some people here are just concerned about "maintaining control", or worse "popularity".

With all do respect to the dev team but your marketing efforts are not working.

1. You sponsored the Doge event and that had no effect or minimal media attention.
2. You announced the "Meet Black" promotion and that had no effect or media attention.
3. You released an investment package and that had no effect or media attention.
4. We will be added to Vault Of Satoshi, where is the official press release? Why haven't I read about it on CoinDesk?

CoinDesk will finally do a piece on BlackCoin and part of the reason CoinDesk is writing an article on BlackCoin is because of the BlackCoin cards. This is not my assumption, this was expressed by CoinDesk.
The only time Cointelegraph has written about BlackCoin is after the Cryptorush fiasco and now the Wall Street event.

My wife and I, and other active community members hold a hell of a lot of BlackCoins, more than the entire development team combined. So I have every right to propose positive projects that will help BlackCoin grow. So many people are tired and annoyed with this development team, and I am doing my best to keep morale up and convince people publicly and privately to keep supporting BC. So excuse my frustration when the development team makes an asinine public comment that effects the value of BlackCoin.

The only reason why I do not dump my coins and holding strong because I believe in the community, and I think this community will determine the success or failure of BlackCoin. It will not be me or the development team, it will be the community.

I want to make it very clear, it has always been the community.

1. The press release was a combined effort of the community, and it would not have happened if everyone didn't chip in.
2. BlackCoin would not have been added to CoinKite if the community didn't raise the money.
3. BlackCoin would not have been added to the Vault Of Satoshi if we all didn't email and Tweet the hell out of them.
4. Moolah would not have added BlackCoin to all of their services if we all didn't trade on their platform.
5. We would not have BlackCoin cards if some members didn't take a risk and have a little trust.

The Wall Street event and any other project will not succeed unless this community is behind it. BlackCoin is the community and it belongs to the community. It does not belong to one person or the development team. Because if every community member decided to move on, all BlackCoin would be is just a bunch of 1s & 0s. The community gives BlackCoin value.....

Have to agree, development team knows the technical stuff, but not marketing. You can have best product out there but not marketed right you'll lose. This stage of game it's 95% marketing, and I'm 100% like this idea. Why you guys officially are making statements as not being involved makes me really step back and wonder what your plans are? I think you guys are very good at what you do, but your not businessmen. We need someone like Iconic to promote for us, and quite honestly he's created lot of buzz. The pump was one thing, but least he's doing something here on his own time. I understand nobody will ever see eye to eye on all issues, but to make a public statement of not endorsing this, honestly pisses me off. You'd been better not saying anything if that's the case, then if it went bad you could then remove yourselfs as not being involved. But you already said your not, so now you create some people wondering what's the goal, why is community split on this.

I believe in this coin and community so far, but from now on I think if someone does something with marketing, best to not say anything than not support it vocally. I think you guys should reconsider. Besides, the multipool of other coins is getting more popular, yet we have not had any great writeup on all the news we have. Iconic is right, when news hits, it's a must to get it published, your losing free hype.

Well, I just hope foundation reconsiders not supporting this wall st marketing. Marketing is 95% of this, so consider than when your do stuff for this coin, 5% of your efforts will be noticed, and 95% of them nobody will ever notice unless you market this coin.

Agree, I think these "Foundation" guys don't have the marketing/business experience and have no idea what they are doing... Seriously, I am very disappointed.

The DEV can have my claps, BlackCoin was really well done and a great coin technically speaking
Pages: « 1 ... 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 [1323] 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: