Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market is healthy again!  (Read 1274 times)
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:45:48 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 09:34:48 AM by Papcio77

I have not pretty sure its the end of bear and the start of bull. The one thing i must have no doubt is crypto will be here forever and of course development make bitcoin price up high. So i can wait dor that day and try to earn earn earn without thinking when will btc goes up
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?
Some people predict that Bitcoin will surpass ATH this year, but I'm not sure predictions from analysts, popular investors, or anyone can affect a lot of people,  there's a lot of good news these weeks and Bitcoin users are optimistic about ETF approval, I think the pure speculation that makes Bitcoin prices move so fast

Jr.Expertwebvision (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

I think we need more time to make sure that the market is rising back or just another start of drops. But for me, it is really great to see the price rise up. Wish the price rise upper and upper.

Yes, hope for the best:)
Jr.Expertwebvision (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

I see the market seems to start to improve and be good for the future, still believe and think positive, I think why bitcoin prices change very fast because if many are investing or interested with that then the price value will increase and if the demand is reduced then the price will be down.

Exactly. Fluctuations in the market are common. still, we think positive and hope for the best.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

Yes, we can see the rate at which the price of bitcoin is changing but I think this is due to price manipulation but if there is a high demand for bitcoin and more positive news around it, the price will continue to grow but I doubt if bitcoin will be able to rise as high as $50000 before the end of 2018, this price is very outrageous.
GriTBitS

Activity: 448

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:07:32 AM

I have not pretty sure its the end of bear and the start of bull. The one thing i must have no doubt is crypto will be here forever and of course development make bitcoin price up high. So i can wait dor that day and try to earn earn earn without thinking when will btc goes up
I think it's too early to say whether the current situation is the beginning of growth or the next trap, but this time there are all prerequisites for growth.

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

vvfvcxl

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

Seeing the rise of Bitcoin yesterday, I believe many people are very happy and hope that the market has been rising. I estimate that the rise in bitcoin may be related to football. Maybe everyone won the money and put it into the cryptocurrency again.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

the crypto market is never going to be healthy as long as there is altcoin pump and dumps going on in it. they act as a plague on the whole market not just their own. and things will remain like this because we all love pump and dumps and the prof it they give us.
and don't confuse some green on the charts with being healthy!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?
I think prices are soaring higher as demand is much greater than sales and the interest of larger investors to invest
Cryptuenza

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

How can you make so fast conclusions, after only some defferent days in the crypto-market?  Huh
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

US senate hearing influence crypto market. Hope  the market will start to improve and be good for the future, still believe and think positive, I think why bitcoin prices change very fast because if many are investing or interested with that then the price value will increase and if the demand is reduced then the price will be down. Bitcoin will moon again and all altcoins will improve value too. Be careful to FUD over the market, there is always FUD when bitcoin price is back.
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

The cryptocurrency market has once again recovered with a 10% increase in exchange rates in just one day. Much anticipated for the Bitcoin rate is that by the end of 2018 will increase to $ 50,000. But that's mostly just a sensory prediction. The exchange rate will only rise to a maximum of $ 30,000 only.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

I think it's too early to say whether the current situation is the beginning of growth or the next trap, but this time there are all prerequisites for growth.

Agree to this, sort of we are all getting spoiled. Its been a long time since we saw a jump of bitcoin so this green one right now is really good to us . Though we really dont.know if this is that start of bull run or this just a trap that is stated above and it goes down again.though no matter what it is good to see a green one to the market that is really full of red one
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

Because bitcoin is speculative in nature. It is traded both as short trades and as long trades, futures trading is still in operation. All these factors allow him to grow at 10-15% per day or fall.

Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

Agree to this, sort of we are all getting spoiled. Its been a long time since we saw a jump of bitcoin so this green one right now is really good to us . Though we really dont.know if this is that start of bull run or this just a trap that is stated above and it goes down again.though no matter what it is good to see a green one to the market that is really full of red one
However for cryptocurrency it is quickly appreciated by people and investors so it is possible that Bitcoin will reach new all time high in a short time, more more promotional projects so there are more newcomers to be involved in cryptohub.
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

Haha,NO
be ready being rejected without them
whaletank club
Cryptuenza

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

I think Some Good News is waiting for Crypto Market. The TENX co-founder stated that BTC will Hit $60,000K this year.

Do you mean Julian Hosp? Yes I am often looking his Youtube Videos, he is cool and experienced, I trust much in his opinion. His book helped me to understand better what is cryptocurrency and how it works! Thank u Julian Smiley
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

It's so funny to watch that when Bitcoin falls everyone says that it will cost $ 2000-3000. As soon as he begins to grow, analysts immediately appear with statements of $ 50,000 before the end of the year. I think that there is no need to make long-term forecasts in such a volatile market
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

It looks like it healthy again, but no one knows what is going to be tomorrow, just look at the BTC todays change... I hope we will see BTC back to 20k$ in the nearest future
Jr.Expertwebvision (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

Actually we have seen increasing prices of crypto coins like that than we always faced with same scenario so I don't know that this increaisng can keep gooing like that.

Yes, the cryptomarket is full of fluctuations so one cannot say that the price keeps increasing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: