Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market is healthy again!  (Read 1277 times)
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?
I hope you can try to spend some of your time to read the latest news about the cryptocurrency today. There was a good news about that it seems a lot of big companies eyes cruptocurrency.
I hope you canm try to visit cointelegraph.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

I do not believe in such predictions. And prices are rising and falling, because the market is controlled and manipulated by influential players who determine the prices for cryptocurrencies.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:16:54 PM

There are many positive developments right now. Last year news like this was already enough to keep the bears away or at least at bay. Right now I am not so sure. The same 'institutional money' isn't going to buy in at btc @ $10k+. They buy in when everybody is desperate and will sell at even lower lows. I am not so certain if we are past this phase. Also, news like the one about BlackRock...not too certain this immediately is in 'our' favor. Maybe they will short the hell out of btc for the next 10 years, until each and everyone is bled dry...?
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

I do not believe in such predictions. And prices are rising and falling, because the market is controlled and manipulated by influential players who determine the prices for cryptocurrencies.
Whales are holding big amount of bitcoin and they can really manipulate the market, but I think this pump is more on real now because they really want to make money in this market after they dump it. Cryptomarket will continue to grow even the whales don't pump it because the technology we have here is really good.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?

Volatility is the main reason why crypto price movements are so fast compared to other investments. This is an advantage for us all to trade in the crypto market so that it can get a big advantage in the near term with a not so large capital. Many predictions made by the analysis. However, I was never 100% confident with their predictions so I enjoyed the movement more than I had to wait for the prediction to happen.
ulum5

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

I think until now bitcoin more in interest because kepopulernya in cryto market compared with other cryptocurrency. kepopuler bitcon keeps in demand by the market. which means the greater the demand to make its price continues to rise
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

this is just a trap stated above and it's down again. Although it does not matter what it is good to see the green ones to a market that is completely full of red. Agree with this, sort of we are all spoiled. It's been a while since we saw a bitcoin jump so the green one is now very good for us. Although we really do not know. This is the beginning of the bull run.
Jr.Expertwebvision (OP)

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

Agree with you.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

The market began to please its investors who invested in bitcoin during the correction period, I hope that the growth will not be short-lived and the market will really bring big bonuses to its participants.
jennycarter32

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

Best not to get ahead of yourself, we've seen pumps like before and then it drops off again.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

yes, bitcoin price is rising again and the other alternative coin also may rise this week . keep buying more coin now for you to get lambo when all altcoin rise .
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

Don't easily fall yourself in the things you aren't sure enough until when the rise last. Better to grab the opportunity when the price of bitcoin decrease and when it increases. Grabbing the opportunity to buy or sell is what gives you more meaning why you bought bitcoin in case you bought some. Trade or hold is another problem that sometimes you hardly couldn't decide for thinking tomorrow bitcoin will rise higher than today's price. Risky but it's up to you.
achiahia

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

I heard from the news that bitcoin increases its value, more than $7000. What are the reasons for such increase?
VACATION COIN

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

yes....healthy is the word
jordan_23

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

I heard from the news that bitcoin increases its value, more than $7000. What are the reasons for such increase?

How about the altcoins? Do they have increase?
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

Cryptocurrency is quickly appreciated by people and investors so there is a chance that Bitcoin will reach new all time high in no time, more projects more promotion so there are more newcomers will be engaged on cryptohub.Cryptomarket will continue to grow  because the technology we have here is really good.
Elderman87

Activity: 84

UniDapp

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:09:55 PM

There has being news going round about Bitcoin nearing approval from SEC for trading on stock exchange. I think this must have caused a relative positive movement in the price of Bitcoin. It might signal the start of the long-awaited bull run

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

This is all the same good news for the crypto currency, and most importantly after this event, growth did not keep you waiting!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

I am very glad to see the green market at last. Yes, I know that maybe it will not last long, and that soon it will fall again, but in any case, even in this small period, I will be able to act more confidently. Agree that it is difficult to trade when the market is constantly red.
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

You better believe it!
Bottom seems to be in, reversal underway. I'm filling my bags. The big marketcaps are likely to pop off first and then full alt season.
Have fun and remember to take some profits now and then Wink

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: