Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market is healthy again!  (Read 1274 times)
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

I think this statement is premature.  It's been a good 24 hours, but everything is still down significantly from end of year highs, and market signals are still bearish overall.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
zininaks

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

In an interview with CNBC, billionaire investor Marc Lasry shared his assumptions about the future of Bitcoin. On Wednesday, he said he believes: BTC will quietly take the $ 40,000 mark as soon as it becomes more popular and can be easier to trade.
Remember that the market is the psychology of the crowd.
opobo4real

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

Crypto market is healthy again, crypto market is green again we are all excited about this
I pray it keeps recovering and move upwards again because we don't want to go back to red market again.
Where most people will panic and dump their tokens for cheap price.
cryptogoddessjenny

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:28:36 PM

Crypto market is healthy again, crypto market is green again we are all excited about this
I pray it keeps recovering and move upwards again because we don't want to go back to red market again.
Where most people will panic and dump their tokens for cheap price.

Green candles are all I want to see for the next, well forever.  Im expecting a big ride going into 2019.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?
That is a B.S. forecast as far as I am concerned. First and foremost, no one can foresee anything and secondly, $50k is not realistic considering we are in a bear year. Peradventure when the trend finally changes on long term frame with higher highs and lows probably by the end of the year, I would rather be looking at anything close to the previous ATH if we get to see any huge rise at all by the end of this year.

However for now, we actually do have a good trend for altcoins as well, as we see some recovery in the market after Bitcoin ended up giving us some short term bullish signals, which I guess we will have to enjoy while it lasts.
Mixa87

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:38:08 PM

Well, finally, many have waited for this wonderful moment! How happy are people when the market is green)))
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

Yes we have seen some green days for some few days, but i think we have to wait a little longer to make sure that the market has actually bounced back, you know sometimes, market moves up a little and dip again, So let's wait a little bit.
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:59:55 PM

It is all joy to see the market prices of the coins moving higher and higher. We finally see green market and this has been the days i have been waiting for since then. I can't wait to sell my coins at this higher price.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

Yes market is getting strength again that's really a good thing. Market is still getting strong. Yesterday spike was huge that was really a very strong move even market is going up today as well and let see how long market will continue to keep its momentum. We can not say its healthy only on the basis of 1-2 days of bullish move but I don't believe on prediction price depends on Demand and supply.

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:43:38 PM

Yes market is getting strength again that's really a good thing. Market is still getting strong. Yesterday spike was huge that was really a very strong move even market is going up today as well and let see how long market will continue to keep its momentum. We can not say its healthy only on the basis of 1-2 days of bullish move but I don't believe on prediction price depends on Demand and supply.

what do you mean you are not believing prediction price depends on demand? these altcoin price going up again becauase the demand in market is increasing. the result is you can see the marketcap.
Hypos

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

It's been a while market is good. How long it will be going i believe that's the main question for me
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

Yes, market is recovering and BTC is doing great. I hope it can create a momentum to take it further. I think altcoins just need time to reach their expected value. Patience will pay off...
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:11:24 PM

One or two days in green numbers doesnt mean anything. Be careful about bull trap, many newbies buying after a pump because well known FOMO - Fear Of Missing Out Cheesy.

Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

I believe that the price of bitcoin is changing so quickly because the whales play in the cryptocurrency market.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:19:37 PM

Hopefully it will continue this way. But the Bitcoin volume is still pretty low :/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:22:55 PM

Until recently, investments in crypto currency were primarily individual trades, and large institutional management companies and hedge funds avoided this asset class due to lack of regulation and ultra-high risk. However, the situation is changing rapidly. One example: the financial company Circle, owned by Goldman Sachs, buys the Poloniex exchange. Circle plans to expand the platform and use it to sell tokenized assets, which in turn are designed to provide more natural management of existing assets. This opens up opportunities for banks and other organizations that will be able to work with virtual currencies as ordinary assets.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:26:26 PM

yes there is good news today i think this is just the begenning cant wait for dec 2018 the real bull trend is not started yet good luck bro with your investment
Cokodi

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:28:38 PM

So it should happen, because people are beginning to make money in circulation, they want to buy a cryptocurrency at the lowest price
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:31:11 PM

While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?

The continous growth and development of the market is a good sign that the bull market is coming. I believe that it is another big hope for us to wait a little longer and to hodl tighter because our gain is about to rise as the market recovers again. A little more patience is needed.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:35:09 PM

THIS IS NOT A BULLRUN!!!!!

IT'S JUST DAILY TRADER'S PUMPING AND DUMPING THE MARKET TO GET THEIR 5-10% PROFIT.

i've been saying this for 2 days now, so this is not "momentary talking". It was very obvious. By tomorrow the market will have crashed to where it was.

DON'T BE IGNORANTS!!!!

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: