Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market is healthy again!  (Read 1277 times)
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?

Yes, we've seen some of today's crypto being on the green track, but I think we should wait a little longer to make sure that the market has really bounced back. You have to memorize sometimes the market moves up a bit and down again, So let's wait a bit. It takes a lot more patience in this situation.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

Some people don't understand, how to use cryptocurrency and how they can help them.
This is one of fact why is Bitcoin price changing so fast.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:28:55 PM

july last week we are seeing crypto market healthy zone in cryptocurrencies are back to previous  bull run we can expect positive growth
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:35:25 PM

Cryptocurrency is spreading around the world quite fast. The price of bitcoin often depends on the news. Therefore, follow the news to be aware of and not to miss important events that will affect the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Spellwing

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:36:41 PM

I think now the trend towards Bitcoin's growth will continue and it will go up further. And such forecasts will attract even more investors and the rate will growing
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:39:36 PM

Only the strong altcoins and those which really have a product are going up, all the others are just slowly dying because they have no usage. But yes, this is real
pedpedped

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:46:21 PM

In Crypto World btc is the one I respect most. It works better for me and I think it's high time to get better profit on it. The market is getting better day by day.
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:48:49 PM

The market is still looking very bad. I think it will keep on. Bitcoin will cost $50000 but now it is early for this. The market is still empty and has a little activity so we will see its falling in the near time

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

Bitcoin’s largest surge in two weeks was caused by the announcement that BlackRock, the world’s biggest asset management company, is looking to invest in the digital currency. Financial News said BlackRock has instigated a working group to focus on the ways it might take advantage of cryptocurrencies and whether it should invest in bitcoin futures.

If this is actually true, I think it is a great news for the crypto community at large as this will also affect and improve the prices of other coin because their success in the market is highly dependent on the prices of the top two market leaders.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

Only the strong altcoins and those which really have a product are going up, all the others are just slowly dying because they have no usage. But yes, this is real

Everytime the price of altcoins won't grow soon along with bitcoin, it takes little time for a forward push. Same is happening with the majority of the altcoins expect few which were growing good. After certain time period can expect good forward push from altcoins growing together with bitcoin.
trina

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:53:38 PM

While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?

I think Some Good News is waiting for Crypto Market. The TENX co-founder stated that BTC will Hit $60,000K this year.
if it is true bitcoin will reach $60,000 I will leave my main job and focus in the world of cryptocurrencies, hope this all soon happen and can make solution of my finance problem.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

I am very pleased to look at the market today. Most coins have become green and bring profit to investors. I have not seen such good prospects for a long time. It seems to me that this is the beginning of the trend reversal.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:56:39 PM

The BTC rises as investors rush to invest in Bitcoin and then hold on to make the BTC scarce, leading to a sharp rise in BTC rates recently. But the low possibility of BTC rates could hit $ 50,000, which could only increase to a maximum of $ 30,000. Make an investment then wait for the bull market.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

I am very glad that the market is recovering. I am tired of looking at red numbers in Blockfolio every day. I hope that along with BTC good growth show and other cryptocurrency platform Ethereum. Wink
Viscore

Activity: 3094
Merit: 651

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

A big yes for that, we are healthy since from the start and we are getting strong by then. The price really determine if we are in that healthy, only it happens that there is hype cutting the edge of continuously growing market that lead into going down. I hope and we hope, this rising trend isn't a hype anymore cause it probably causes losses after.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Jeraxsnooze

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:04:17 PM

good news for all because cryptocurrency re-recovered market prices that make altcoin back in demand by investors. if true predictions in this year bitcoin can touch $ 50,000 would certainly be good for all coin and of course many people who will mebeli coin and continue to invest in a large amount.
akonrupom

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:05:42 PM

If we look at the market recovery right now, crypto market is growing again but we cannot say this early if it will continuous. But I believe that, Crypto market come back very short time. You just need to wait a while. Perhaps as last year.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:42:47 PM

I would not be very happy that the market has gone up, because there is not yet such a market reversal. Just local growth, as for me. But judging by Bitcoin, who now went well up, in the next few months I hope there will be an increase in altcoins too
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

yes i think the crypto market is on his way to recover if bitcoin enter a bull market all alt will follow than we will be all happy good luck mate with your investment
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:57:44 PM

Bitcoin hiting $50k is pretty unrealistic in 2018. Though the cryptomarket is getting healthier I just hope it cross the $14k because that is where lots of investors are stucked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: