Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:39:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market is healthy again!  (Read 1277 times)
Daday23

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

Yes your right and i hope it will continue to increase.
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

can you include a prediction source link you read? I am very interested in this.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

The price of bitcoin can change per day, both for the better and for the worse. I am sure that you still should not be sure of such forecasts because forecasts often do not mean much

Yes it can change immediately, the price of bitcoins in the past week is down to $5k dollars and it just go back to $6k within a few hours so it only means that there are a lot of people who are waiting for the price to dump even harder before investing a huge amount.

anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

I do not think that market is healthy again. It just seems pure manipulation right now. Do not get hyped up so easily. We have had hundreds of those high pumps within the last months.
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

I do not advise you to believe everything that analysts say.  Their forecasts do not always come true.
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

I do not advise you to believe everything that analysts say.  Their forecasts do not always come true.
But, it can be used as reference because sometimes those analysts are saying the truth even though they are talking nonsense and you shouldn't believe them anymore in the first place. It can be used as a sign so you can be more carefully to think about investing your money.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
DEVIDIRUS

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

market is not healthy again and do you know why? because it was never sick, falling of prices is normal thing for market, stop writing nonsense
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

I don't see a healthy market this year since when bitcoin has fallen down more than half of its all time high last December. As we can see, bitcoin has never get back to 10,000$ mark anymore for the past couple of months.

coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

It's not totally healthy but we can say that stable price is much better than in middle of the year so may e in a next few months it will more healthier.  Just keep patience and keep buying for a good profit.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:46:46 AM

Bitcoin price changes so fast this means crypto users are active from buying and selling in the market. Predictions may true and not, aside from that we could keeps believe price can recover. It will become healthy again so should be patience and calm this time.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:42:37 AM

Bitcoin price is depends on the demand on the market if they have more investor for sure the price will up bitcoin price increasing fastly as we notice like last year 2017 price is very high but now price is decrease more than 70% of the total highest price of the bitcoin i hope market will recover again or it will become healthy again .
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:33:49 AM

Bitcoin price changes so fast this means crypto users are active from buying and selling in the market. Predictions may true and not, aside from that we could keeps believe price can recover. It will become healthy again so should be patience and calm this time.
It's such a good news that it's now back on track. We must learn to understand and be aware that before joining the world of cryptocurrency we have to be prepared and accept the reality that it's volatile and it's not all about winning. However, this should not be taken as a disadvantage. It can be discouraging and disappointing if there is a crash in the market but I don't think it's something to worry much, there's no need to panic if price fluctuates as it can certainly recover.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

Bitcoin price is depends on the demand on the market if they have more investor for sure the price will up bitcoin price increasing fastly as we notice like last year 2017 price is very high but now price is decrease more than 70% of the total highest price of the bitcoin i hope market will recover again or it will become healthy again .
Demand and supply has a great influence in the price of Bitcoin. Market may seem very unpredictable as price continues to go up and down. Volatility may have been viewed as disadvantageous but it's certainly a sign that market is healthy and is generating profit. Bitcoin may not always be at its best but I'm still positive that it will continue to grow and can potentially bounce back. Stay focus, and aim for progress and productivity.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:59:10 PM

We know Bitcoin as a very volatile currency. In 2013 and 2017 bitcoin was nicknamed "The Year of Bitcoin" by internet users, because at that time the value of bitcoin fluctuated very extreme and then fell back to the lowest level in a matter of months. For the end of this year, it seems that bitcoin can't reach $ 50.000, maybe we will see it in the years after 2018.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:12:20 AM

I suppose we need to wait longer time. For me, it will be good sign when total criptocurrency capitalization will achieve 350 billion $. In this case it will be changing if last dump trend

Same here, the last bitcoin all-time high happened last December 2017 and I believe that it will take time before the whole cryptocurrency market will become bullish again. Many coins are still gaining even during bearish market but that gains are small if you compare it to bull market. The next bullish might after a year so all we have to do is wait for more and be patient.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:55:21 AM

The price of bitcoin can change per day, both for the better and for the worse. I am sure that you still should not be sure of such forecasts because forecasts often do not mean much

Yes it can change immediately, the price of bitcoins in the past week is down to $5k dollars and it just go back to $6k within a few hours so it only means that there are a lot of people who are waiting for the price to dump even harder before investing a huge amount.
This post has been a few months ago, and bitcoin prices have not weakened to that position again in the past few months even though falling price occurred but did not fall below $6k, bitcoin is getting stronger in this position and we are starting to realize that this is the lowest price this year, we will return better next year
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

Becoming healthy again is the good thing about bitcoin, no matter which direction it is going that is caused by the free market and what people thinks. Do you think you have a big part to play in the value of dollar ? No the big companies makes sure of that and banks and insurance companies and the ones that keep lobbying the politicians or made their way into affecting the price and right now with the bitcoin there is no one that can actually affect bitcoin without putting up money for it.

Yeah, whales can affect the price and manipulate it but they can do it because they have to put up money for it, they can't just go ask satoshi to make bitcoin higher or they can't talk with the bitcoin development team and tell them to increase something that will help them or whatever. No, everyone has to put money where their mouth is and work for the profit.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

The market has been experiencing a hard crisis from the beginning of the year after a peak pumping in entire cryptocurrency market. Slowly the market has been found recovering, and now some sort of interruptions have taken place delaying the growth of cryptocurrency.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:20:55 AM

While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?
It seems that you think that the health of bitcoin comes from its price but you could not be more wrong, the price is derived from the utility of bitcoin and even if the demand of bitcoin is kind of low right now that does not mean bitcoin is not very healthy.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:45:03 AM

it seems that the condition of crypto market has not yet recovered, I see that there is still a lot of bad news circulating and trying to make traders panic and sell all assets that traders have at low prices so that the condition of crypto markets is not yet conducive for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: