R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421193 times)
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:40:27 AM

Anyone got any nodes that work, still not started to sync yet.

read some of the last few posts..  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:42:21 AM

I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE, STUPID LAME ASSHOLE.

Bigger font please
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:42:28 AM

DO WE NEED TO REINSTALL WALLET OR JUST DELETE BLOCKCHAIN FILES???

Delete everything, will need to redownload.

10x

Cryptostats.es
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:42:32 AM

It's been an entertaining thread.

Says the jackass who typed up his legal threat thread within 6 seconds of launch as if you weren't stroking your ballsack hoping to cause a ruckus. I hope you choke on a pandacoin.

Byebye.

I lol'd. +1 dude is such a blowhard

Actually it's been 2 days, and 2 failures. Not seconds. He was required to launch smoothly before midnight on 03 Mar. He even admitted this. So blame him. He told me in email to take action if he failed.

So do yourself a favor, send the dev an email requesting your refund, give him a reasonable time frame in which you expect your bitcoin back. If he fails to comply, file a lawsuit. You say you run businesses, do you enjoy having a customer screaming on the sidewalk that the world should sue your store because you sold him/her a dull pair of tweezers while you are trying to finish your taxes for the year ended 3/4/2014? Let them breath, if its a scam then you are well within your rights to file a lawsuit, also, if its launched a 3rd time successfully and you still want a refund, he should also comply since he promised a refund if the 2nd launch failed. Just give them two seconds of grace is all I'm saying here.

That's the best answer you'll get from anybody here.

I absolutely agree. He has ignored all of my emails since yesterday, and I sent another today. I am giving him all of 04 Mar. Surely he has time to respond. Even if he doesn't, I will begin the 1 sheet of paper for the claim, and I will happily retract the claim once he has responded.

I fully understand the situation.

But here's the thing: He said he would immediately call off the launch if it failed again. He's kicking the ball down the road.

And did anyone go track down where their BTC went? You might be interested to know where it's been tumbled. But that's up to you.

BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:43:26 AM

Is anyone actually going to push to https://github.com/GPUcoin/GPUcoin this time?
BBristow79

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:43:32 AM

Supernova - you awake? Just wanted to make sure we're good to keep mining the second attempt and that you'll switch over to the new one when it's ready.
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:43:42 AM

.this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and.this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because. there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
Snard

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:43:53 AM

DO WE NEED TO REINSTALL WALLET OR JUST DELETE BLOCKCHAIN FILES???

Delete everything, will need to redownload.

10x

You will need to do both. Delete everything but the config.

Supposedly the nodes are the same according to the dev, but who knows if he's spouting bs or not.
Bulldog_Duke

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:44:02 AM

Where else can you get a 144 page thread for a coin that is not even successfully launched yet?  Pure entertainment!
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:44:31 AM

16 mins, am I correct?

Cryptostats.es
fujikura

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:44:36 AM

Modded Guiminer link :
https://mega.co.nz/#!cpU1nZAS!J_i9D9qmGJBx61soWtosbbD6MDC4KpRz4VTx9GaqS7k

Make sure to set thread low, not at preset- unless working with low end cards under 200KH/s ( 100kh/s with this miner )

Start at half and work up with high end cards.

How do you set it for -n ?
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:44:41 AM

It's been an entertaining thread.

Says the jackass who typed up his legal threat thread within 6 seconds of launch as if you weren't stroking your ballsack hoping to cause a ruckus. I hope you choke on a pandacoin.

Byebye.

I lol'd. +1 dude is such a blowhard

Actually it's been 2 days, and 2 failures. Not seconds. He was required to launch smoothly before midnight on 03 Mar. He even admitted this. So blame him. He told me in email to take action if he failed.

So do yourself a favor, send the dev an email requesting your refund, give him a reasonable time frame in which you expect your bitcoin back. If he fails to comply, file a lawsuit. You say you run businesses, do you enjoy having a customer screaming on the sidewalk that the world should sue your store because you sold him/her a dull pair of tweezers while you are trying to finish your taxes for the year ended 3/4/2014? Let them breath, if its a scam then you are well within your rights to file a lawsuit, also, if its launched a 3rd time successfully and you still want a refund, he should also comply since he promised a refund if the 2nd launch failed. Just give them two seconds of grace is all I'm saying here.

That's the best answer you'll get from anybody here.

I absolutely agree. He has ignored all of my emails since yesterday, and I sent another today. I am giving him all of 04 Mar. Surely he has time to respond. Even if he doesn't, I will begin the 1 sheet of paper for the claim, and I will happily retract the claim once he has responded.

I fully understand the situation.

But here's the thing: He said he would immediately call off the launch if it failed again. He's kicking the ball down the road.

And did anyone go track down where their BTC went? You might be interested to know where it's been tumbled. But that's up to you.

Ah gotcha.

Do you know the btc address for the IPO wallet? Don't tell me it went to tiger direct for the first batch of gpus  Grin

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:45:22 AM

Its better than the Oscar's
Stanr010

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:45:31 AM

What's the eta of relaunch? They trying for 1AM EST?
sulphur

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:45:49 AM

WHAT POOLS ARE GONNA RUN THE REAL COINS

http://gpu.pool.mn/index.php?page=dashboard   ARE OUT
SAID THRER GONNA CONTINUE MINUNG PANDA
BBristow79

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:46:13 AM

WHAT POOLS ARE GONNA RUN THE REAL COINS

Trying to figure that out myself
lottohasher

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:46:21 AM

15 minutes and then let the screaming begin. Roflmao people pay good money for this type of entertainment.
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:46:44 AM

be careful of HASHFEVER POOL. All shares disappeared and pool now down Huh
Bulldog_Duke

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:46:49 AM

How are they going to launch this when we have no clue what is going on?
turboseed

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:46:56 AM

Supernova - you awake? Just wanted to make sure we're good to keep mining the second attempt and that you'll switch over to the new one when it's ready.

I second this question, you still there and watching?
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: