R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421191 times)
Flubberz

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:29:20 PM

You might want to point your miners to

https://gpu.suprnova.cc

before you go to sleep. We will switch the Daemon this night to the new version and no intervention from your side should be necessary.

Yes - The Pool will auto-switch to the new Code as soon as the Source Code is available.

Yes - You COULD point them now already, you'd be mining PANDACOIN which would also be payed out to you if we find a Block.

Oh and guys, please WITHDRAW all your mined Pandacoin until we relaunch with the new coind ! I'll purge everything to the saved payout address in your account and afterwards reset those addresses, as they won't work with GPUCoin Network.

Edit your account, enter your PANDACOIN payout address, set payout-threshold to "1"

1. It won't accept a pandacoin adress, cant update gpu account
2. Thresold is 1000, can't update payout with 1 .. Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:30:47 PM

SO vertminer n scrypt or cgminer and normal scrypt finally HuhHuhHuh?

Scrypt-N

OakPools, do you run the Oakpool mining pool? I just signed up there. What the heck are we mining until the GPU launch?

Pandacoin?

all in 7 hours on Boschicoin. No idea who that cat is but I'll mine the shit out of this cat.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714

Skol!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:32:40 PM

Rpcport? .conf settings?
madbit1000

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:35:31 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 08:46:48 PM by madbit1000

So come on dev's, where are you?? Are there any changes to the miner.. Vertminer is awful. the worst miner ever.. But hey, its coins. just messes up your GPU's. Looking to the future, this should be a pretty good coin. Aurora coin is well over subscribed now, should have hung onto my coins, but sold at $20, this coin is only for the big boys in mining now really..

More money needed..

This may win an award for the dumbest question!  Of course it is vertminer.  These guys are selling GPU's with the coins from GPU coin.  They want to make sure the mining is ASIC resistant.  Did you really need an explanation to this one.  I swear that this thread is nothing but babysitting.  I can't wait to see you guys whine and complain when the coin is actually trading and you keep blaming everyone and wolong for the price going down.  I will have my popcorn ready.  

Do you realise how DUMB your answer was. They are adding an ASIC device. so why do you assume because its names GPU coin it's only GPUs that can mine this coin. Unless i am missing something here!!

Facebook is called Facebook, but i don't just show my face on it or mooncoins can only be mined on the moon. If that is the case then please accept my apologie. I just thought the idea of this coin was to allow us to purchase GPUs at retail prices.

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
jollyriffic

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:42:53 PM

So come on dev's, where are you?? Are there any changes to the miner.. Vertminer is awful. the worst miner ever.. But hey, its coins. just messes up your GPU's. Looking to the future, this should be a pretty good coin. Aurora coin is well over subscribed now, should have hung onto my coins, but sold at $20, this coin is only for the big boys in mining now really..

More money needed..

This may win an award for the dumbest question!  Of course it is vertminer.  These guys are selling GPU's with the coins from GPU coin.  They want to make sure the mining is ASIC resistant.  Did you really need an explanation to this one.  I swear that this thread is nothing but babysitting.  I can't wait to see you guys whine and complain when the coin is actually trading and you keep blaming everyone and wolong for the price going down.  I will have my popcorn ready.  

Do you realise how DUMB your answer was. They are adding an ASIC device. so why do you assume because its names GPU coin it's only GPUs that can mine this coin. Unless i am missing something here!!

no, no they are not.
where is this asic device that does -n? please show me it.

UVC: Uc4hCM76fL8iQWgDJE34QA6hrnp2rGTq43    
EMC2: EKwkYKT6LE79ywhKhQtgqkbzcDhzRoB5kP   LTC: LZ7ffsTS93pR5cSZ9KMQMVunkEHRtPrZn9   
freeloader1969

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:43:37 PM

More money needed..

Because it's SCRYPT-N.  There's currently no ASIC miners that can mine it due to the large system RAM requirements.
scott0577

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:44:43 PM

More money needed..

Because it's SCRYPT-N.  There's currently no ASIC miners that can mine it due to the large system RAM requirements.
From the web
uses Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor algorithm and not just the standard scrypt algorithm that makes it ASIC proof and harder to mine
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:47:23 PM

Hello,
I think this could be a great idea but we are missing something in this IPO. I also invest in the IPO but seems that I will not take any profit from that. With the quantity of coins that will be available from the mining the coin will have a low value.
Who wins with this it's only the coin developers. We need a win-win situation. How we can reach this. The ideia to start a business selling cheap graphics cards is good but the investors needs some returns. My idea is the take the IPO not for the coins but for the company. We have to look to this like shares on the company. Because we are investing for the CEO purchase a large quantity of graphics cards and the selling and the profits only goes to the CEO. You can take 50% or 60% of the company and the IPO is for the 50% or 40%. You need to decide this quantities. But needs to be fair for both parties.
We are investing to start the business with our money so we need some kind of return.
We also can go on with the GPUcoin but this is a different situation because will take long time until the coin reach a stable value.

Think about this, because we have to look at this as a distributed company. Of course the shares owners will contribute to the company because will be the interest of each one of us.

I think this is better than contribute to take only some premined coins. The money will go to the CEO and only the CEO will have the profits of selling graphics cards... The IPO investor will only take worthless coins...

I hope you understood my point of view about it

I am not in the IPO, but I like your style. Seems you are from the few folks being abe to make nice deals!

Cryptostats.es
Bulldog_Duke

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:52:39 PM

More money needed..

Facebook is called Facebook, but i don't just show my face on it or mooncoins can only be mined on the moon. If that is the case then please accept my apologie. I just thought the idea of this coin was to allow us to purchase GPUs at retail prices.

Well, the ASIC's that are coming out are to mine Scrypt.  This is Scrypt-N which was made to prevent ASIC mining.  So maybe you can apologize now?  maybe someday there will be an ASIC for Scrypt-N, but not the ones on the way this year,
trdiablo

Activity: 540

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:54:48 PM

Welcome to GPU Coin Pool! Please make sure to register before the GPU Coin launch and configure your miner

gpu.pool.mn offers:
0% fee
Powerful dedicated server
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin
DDOS protection
Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!

PS: you may download vertminer (that you will use to mine GPU Coins or any other Scrypt-N coins) here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n70hj3izjj64y1/vertminer-0.5.3.zip
See more info at our pools news page http://gpu.pool.mn

If I point my workers to your pool now will it switch automatically to mining real GPU coin at launch time?
madbit1000

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:55:58 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 09:36:16 PM by madbit1000

More money needed..

From the web
uses Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor algorithm and not just the standard scrypt algorithm that makes it ASIC proof and harder to mine

OK, thanks for clearing that up.. so we have established that its CURRENTLY Asic resistant. So what can make GPU coin Asic proof in the future and if it can not ever be asic proof, then would the coin still be called a GPU coin after the introduction of Asics??

Just noticed the new forum, And noticed there is an IPO only section, will there be a password we need to use to gain access.  Lets move on..... Come on GPU coin.. lets rock..

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
Glandoux

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:58:36 PM

What ratio do you guys get in terms of MHs for script and scriptn?

I get about 50% rate difference between Scrypt and Scrypt-N.  Radeon 6970s, undervolted and underclocked.  800mhz/1000mhz gets 465KH/s Scrypt and 225 MH/s Scrypt-N.

Thank you for the info.
Bulldog_Duke

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:01:06 PM

More money needed..

From the web

OK, thanks for clearing that up.. so we have established that its CURRENTLY Asic resistant. So what can makes it Asic proof in the future and if it cant ever be asic proof, then would rhe coin still be called a GPU coin then?? t

Just noticed the new forum, And noticed there is an IPO section only, will there be a password we need to use to gain access.  Lets move on..... Come on GPU coin.. lets rock..

So, since I started this, here is the last word.  The deve has made it vertminer.  The rational is that they are selling GPU's so they have ZERo interest in letting this coin be mined by a bunch of ASIC miners later that will basically harm the very purpose of their business.... selling GPU's.  Now, one may think that since the vertminer is tough on GPU's, tht they may actually be having you mine this coin, tearing up you GPU's in the process, and then replacing them with ones they sell.   LOL - who really knows?  But, I am going to mine it tonight!
becausePool

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:08:30 PM

Registrations open

Get Vertminer 0.5.3 here

https://becausepool.com 1% fee on all coins.
Custom MPOS with single account for all coins. NOMP stratum servers.
Follow us on twitter @becausePool for updates during launches
rozenbal

Activity: 182

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:10:11 PM

What time exactly the move? for how long?
It's somewhere there countdown?

TommyJ

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:12:22 PM

I'm looking to mine this tonight as well... why not - not much else at the moment that looks particularly innovative.
rozenbal

Activity: 182

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:12:43 PM

So the team and I have decided on a March 3rd 23:00 EST re-launch.  This should allow people to set up, and be at a time all across the US that individuals shouldn't be at work/eating/defecating... as previously worried upon by some members of the community.

Countdown please add to this page...

niteryder

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:13:21 PM

Can i have someone(s) test my scrypt-n pool?  I want to make sure the config is correct for GPUC launch.  http://vtc.allpoolz.com
BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:13:34 PM

GPU Coin Pool now open for pre-registration

Be ready for the relaunch by pre-registering and configuring your miners to mine at Crunch Harders new GPU coin pool

https://gpu.crunchharder.net
TommyJ

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:13:47 PM

23:00 EST... Eastern Standard Time (11PM).  You can adjust for your time zone.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: