R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421195 times)
gg234

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:33:31 PM

For me as well i am still waiting my email how to invest

takes so long to get my mail  Huh
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:37:49 PM

That's fine if you don't want to release the wallet early.  I have no desire to mine nor would I ruin a coin launch.  It doesn't help my business which is running the best exchange possible.  I simply wanted to be able to simultaneously launch with the coin.  If everyone is fine with a delay before it goes live on the exchange, I have no problem waiting for the coin launch.

Either way, you have bittrex.com's commitment to support the coin at launch.

Oh and by the way... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492758.msg5432310#msg5432310

come and get it! Smiley

While I apologize for sounding apprehensive, the internet isn't the safest of places.  I'm sure the community is just as happy as I am to have your exchange on board to help us move the crypto industry forward into a more business like industry.

No need to apologize.  It's unfortunate that the crypto world has been plagued by such security and integrity problems in the past.  It's one of the reasons my partners and I started a new exchange.  Look forward to the launch.  I'll try to have VMs ready and infrastructure ready so I can get the exchange up while you get the coin and the pools up.

Thanks for all your support.

And since people got scared yesterday when I didn't respond to the IPO e-mails, I'm informing all that I'm heading to bed.  Once I wake I'll get right back into things and continue getting everything ready for launch.

Wake up! Times up.  Seriously though, is the live stream drawing for the GPU still on for today at 5pm est? No more entries right? Deadline ended last night. Just the ones that are on the current IPO list are eligible correct?
precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 03:40:01 PM

Will there be a countdown timer to where we can watch the official release of the coin for mining?

Not sure how accurate - http://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/110-GPUC

I sent in an email for ipo - im willing to take a measured risk on a good ideal
The coin has appeal(we all love gpu's)

Thanks for the timer will be watching it xD

GPU Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:43:30 PM

That's fine if you don't want to release the wallet early.  I have no desire to mine nor would I ruin a coin launch.  It doesn't help my business which is running the best exchange possible.  I simply wanted to be able to simultaneously launch with the coin.  If everyone is fine with a delay before it goes live on the exchange, I have no problem waiting for the coin launch.

Either way, you have bittrex.com's commitment to support the coin at launch.

Oh and by the way... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492758.msg5432310#msg5432310

come and get it! Smiley

While I apologize for sounding apprehensive, the internet isn't the safest of places.  I'm sure the community is just as happy as I am to have your exchange on board to help us move the crypto industry forward into a more business like industry.

No need to apologize.  It's unfortunate that the crypto world has been plagued by such security and integrity problems in the past.  It's one of the reasons my partners and I started a new exchange.  Look forward to the launch.  I'll try to have VMs ready and infrastructure ready so I can get the exchange up while you get the coin and the pools up.

And since people got scared yesterday when I didn't respond to the IPO e-mails, I'm informing all that I'm heading to bed.  Once I wake I'll get right back into things and continue getting everything ready for launch.

Wake up! Times up.  Seriously though, is the live stream drawing for the GPU still on for today at 5pm est? No more entries right? Deadline ended last night. Just the ones that are on the current IPO list are eligible correct?

So tired.  Yes, the giveaway entries stop last night at 23:59 EST but the IPO doesn't close until tonight at 23:59 EST.  The live drawing will be tonight at 17:00 EST.

GPU Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:53:46 PM

Is there any chance you could stock custom R9 290, like the Tri-X? Reference coolers are horrible.

We were planning on stocking the ASUS R9 290 and already have an order for 10 in, which we will be increasing thanks to the all the new IPOs.

ASUS

brandysnaps

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:11:14 PM

Will there be a countdown timer to where we can watch the official release of the coin for mining?

Not sure how accurate - http://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/110-GPUC

I sent in an email for ipo - im willing to take a measured risk on a good ideal
The coin has appeal(we all love gpu's)

I think this is correct: http://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/2014mar02/Europe+London/100000pm/GPU%2520Coin%2520Launch

2Mar2014 5PM EST/10PM GMT

N'mind. I missed the link in your reply earlier (as obvious as it is).
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:18:08 PM

Is there any chance you could stock custom R9 290, like the Tri-X? Reference coolers are horrible.

We were planning on stocking the ASUS R9 290 and already have an order for 10 in, which we will be increasing thanks to the all the new IPOs.

ASUS

Sick! I think I might have to up my IPO now.
Stygian0708

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:55:03 PM

Prices are still way too high, I rather order them off bitcoinstore and save over $200 and wait the 2-3weeks it takes and on another note, looks like a good coin
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 05:08:40 PM

DEVS,
Also try to get on Cryptorush (should be easy) and  bter.com at launch.
After volume cryptsy, coins-e.

THIS:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

GPU Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:08:56 PM

Prices are still way too high, I rather order them off bitcoinstore and save over $200 and wait the 2-3weeks it takes and on another note, looks like a good coin

While that is all good and well, they don't offer any new AMD cards, so I don't think people will buy from them for mining purposes.

GPU Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:19:36 PM

So, the dev is working right now to make GPU Coin a scrypt-n coin, hopefully it will be done by tonight.  This should hopefully secure the fact that we are a GPU based entity and you wont have to worry about any ASICs destroying the coin.

scott0577

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:25:47 PM

So, the dev is working right now to make GPU Coin a scrypt-n coin, hopefully it will be done by tonight.  This should hopefully secure the fact that we are a GPU based entity and you wont have to worry about any ASICs destroying the coin.
Nice thank you..
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:27:29 PM

Now we are talking, this is great news!

Gridseed are everywhere now and will soon be a fraction of the price.  Scrypt N will keep you in business! Smiley

organizer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:33:17 PM

How are you planning to release things? Most good ones have been releasing a password protected zip about 30 min before, use IRC & Social Media to distribute the PWs.

Also are you doing a fair launch (i.e. everyone gets the code at once) giving solo miners a shot before pools spin up, or are you releasing code to the pools before?

xhash

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 05:38:38 PM

Mine GPUCoin safely at xHash.net
We will be there at the launch.
Launch date is March 02, 2014 at 17:00 EST

URL: http://www.xhash.net

Pool info:
  • VARDIFF / Stratum / Prop
  • 0% fee for all our pools
  • 1% default donation (removable)

Up and running and always reliable Smiley

xHash.net Pools - Frycoin (FRY), Karmacoin (KARM), Leafcoin (LEAF), Lottocoin (LOT), Phicoin (PHI), Potcoin (POT), RapidCoin (RPD), Smartcoin (SMC).
anyone4u

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:44:49 PM

Gridseed are everywhere now and will soon be a fraction of the price.  Scrypt N will keep you in business! Smiley

Although this is good news, I tried mining vert for over 2 weeks and my miner won't mine it. Don't want to say bait and switch but thats kind of like what I see. I wanted to mine it as a regular script coin, not a coin like vert which I can't mine. Maybe my ipo investment will help.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:47:22 PM

Although this is good news, I tried mining vert for over 2 weeks and my miner won't mine it. Don't want to say bait and switch but thats kind of like what I see. I wanted to mine it as a regular script coin, not a coin like vert which I can't mine. Maybe my ipo investment will help.

Did you use the special mining software?  It is one of the inconveniences to vertcoin, but the more scrypt-n coins we see the more support will be developed for it and it will become easier.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
anyone4u

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:48:07 PM

How are you planning to release things? Most good ones have been releasing a password protected zip about 30 min before, use IRC & Social Media to distribute the PWs.

Also are you doing a fair launch (i.e. everyone gets the code at once) giving solo miners a shot before pools spin up, or are you releasing code to the pools before?

u mean like maxcoin fair launch lol, that guy was going to launch many times and postponed it for over 3 weeks then finally when it was going to launch again, he released the miner that didn't work over 24 hours ahead and then christian guy altered the code and made it work for kekka mining which made hashrate in mbits instead of khash.
anyone4u

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:50:12 PM

Did you use the special mining software?  It is one of the inconveniences to vertcoin, but the more scrypt-n coins we see the more support will be developed for it and it will become easier.

yes but no matter what I did, my miner would only go to either 3-8khash and once or twice 8-10khash for a few seconds. If you search my past post, you will see what I mean that I tried everything and nothing worked.
SandraSandrina

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:54:39 PM

Great news, I don't have BTC to invest but I hope to buy In future a Video Card with GPU Coin. I realy hope this coin will go farr and I belive in It. Good Luck guys and we wait a fairl Launch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: