R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421193 times)
D05GTO

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:58:58 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 12:17:47 AM by D05GTO

None of the above Algo's. Scrypt is done to death.

Use BLAKE 256  It has proven to be the most efficient hashing algo yet and use the least power on GPU's.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lolobubu

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:00:40 AM

Just finished updating the IPO chart on the web page, so now back to answering e-mails.

Dev just finished the scrypt-n version so now we have both, whichever is released will depend entirely on the community driven poll.  I'll shut the poll off at midnight which is the same time the IPO ends.

Can i still send some btc or is it to late?
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 12:01:50 AM

ASUS R280x Winner!

WOW, Thanks GPU Coin, I am ticket 204 and the IPO prize winner.  I have followed you since the announcement and you are my second IPO coin I participated in. The first one was a scam and the devs took everyone's bitcoin.  Luckily I was hesitant and only lost .0125 bitcoin. I
liked your idea of actually having a use for the mined coins, a GPU STORE, so I planned on mining with my rig and
figured I would again try an IPO from a more reputable source. So I did the same .0125 bitcoin for your IPO, so glad I did, now I
can build my second rig soon thanks to you.  Best of luck with your launch, and business.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:10:37 AM

dev if you use a little bit of common sense and launch gpucoin without nfactor, u already failed this coin.. 3-6MH gridseeds are rolling out from china like mad..

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 12:21:18 AM

I also vote for Scrypt-N.
Most new coins are using it, or will be.
Keeps the Asics out of the picture due to high memory.
I have ran it, and never hurt a video card. I don't believe
any algorythm can hurt a video card if you are running
at stock speeds, stock volts (or undervolted), and
reasonable temperatures. I mined Panda with Scrypt-N,
easy, just a different version of cgminer, and I NEVER
hurt a video card or knew someone who did. Oh, and
the Asus R280x that I was lucky enough to win in the IPO,
well it comes with a 3 year warranty, so come on Scrypt-N!

P.S. I really vote for Keccak, but that is out of the questions now.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

THeZoiD

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:27:50 AM

Just finished updating the IPO chart on the web page, so now back to answering e-mails.
Any idea on how much time does it take to get confirmed?
I sent my coins 2hrs ago and they are still not showing up in the investment chart  Sad

shouldn't be too much longer bro, I invested .25 BTC a few hours back and then decided to go another .25 a couple hours ago.
The first .25 is showing on the chart but not the second yet.

waltsmith

to ad it the .25 did you sent to same address

just curious...wanna send more too

meh82

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:53:00 AM

script-n, anything else will just be handing merchandise to the asic crowd and multipools. Even business wise it seems to make more sense to sell to the miners than to have the currency get dumped to hell by the quick profit guys. There seem to be some motivated people behind this going script instead of script-n. I've seen a few script coins over the last few days and none of them have ended well once the locust start to swarm. Though im just going off of what happened to ruby and zeit as both were script and dead within a day or 2.

If what you want is the pump and dump by all means use scrypt. Im not saying it wont happen with script-n but it seems to be a lot less volitile in the long run.

samesstee

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:56:04 AM

if you are going to call it gpucoin, make it at least scrypt-n

word.

word. word.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:02:06 AM

Dev just finished the scrypt-n version so now we have both, whichever is released will depend entirely on the community driven poll.  I'll shut the poll off at midnight which is the same time the IPO ends.

I think if the dev already has the scrypt-n version, you should just use it and forget the poll. Or if you are going to have a poll, only allow the IPOs to vote.
Solidchance

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:03:21 AM

ASUS gpus are horrible, plenty of threads of horror about them. Please find other brands, even PowerColor.

MSI makes the best 270's (mine are 492-510kh), TOXIC makes the best 280's. Rock solid stability. Get a bunch of those and you're golden.

Amazon sold literally 2 trucks of MSI's out in a matter of less than an hour. ASUS are still plentiful..

You have NO idea of what you are talking about.
I returned two Sapphire's that sucked.
Asus 280x CU TOP is THE BEST hash and coolest/quietest 280x made, PERIOD.

+1 I haven't heard any negative reviews about the Asus 280x, except the stnd DOA's that every manufacture has once in a while. While I like the toxic's the best, the Asus 280x is voltage unlocked which makes my life way easier. I have 6 280x DCT's and lol to vesper, PowerColor, really?
fujikura

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:04:40 AM

How fast should IPO investors expect to get their coins. Also what happens if someone sends in an investment past the IPO Deadline, is it refunded to them??
GPU Coin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:04:55 AM

I think if the dev already has the scrypt-n version, you should just use it and forget the poll. Or if you are going to have a poll, only allow the IPOs to vote.

How about all the IPO investors send an e-mail to CEO@gpucoin.net with their preference.  I will still use the poll as partial but if the people who actually have money invested want scrypt-n that's a much bigger influence on my end.

waltsmith

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:05:21 AM

I sent my coins 2hrs ago and they are still not showing up in the investment chart  Sad

shouldn't be too much longer bro, I invested .25 BTC a few hours back and then decided to go another .25 a couple hours ago.

waltsmith

Well, that's what i did. I assume he generated a recieve address for each IPO email addy and then named it with your IPO number so it would be easy to track incoming investments. So, yeah send to same addy as first to get additional credit.

Buy cheap GPUs with GPU Coin
Win a video card! - Drawing/Contest
Nsiper_x7

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:05:42 AM

ASUS gpus are horrible, plenty of threads of horror about them. Please find other brands, even PowerColor.

MSI makes the best 270's (mine are 492-510kh), TOXIC makes the best 280's. Rock solid stability. Get a bunch of those and you're golden.

Amazon sold literally 2 trucks of MSI's out in a matter of less than an hour. ASUS are still plentiful..

You have NO idea of what you are talking about.
I returned two Sapphire's that sucked.
Asus 280x CU TOP is THE BEST hash and coolest/quietest 280x made, PERIOD.

+1 I haven't heard any negative reviews about the Asus 280x, except the stnd DOA's that every manufacture has once in a while. While I like the toxic's the best, the Asus 280x is voltage unlocked which makes my life way easier. I have 6 280x DCT's and lol to vesper, PowerColor, really?

I concur, the Asus 280x is great. I have 8 of them each running on 1067 vddc and going 740 hashrate each running around 230 watts
freeloader1969

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:05:59 AM

GPUCoin...Sent more BTC to the original address provided.  Not showing up yet on the page.  Any ideas?
GPU Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:11:13 AM

How fast should IPO investors expect to get their coins. Also what happens if someone sends in an investment past the IPO Deadline, is it refunded to them??

Coins will be given in one lump sum some time during this week.  Many things factor into that, including when each of the investors supplies me with a wallet address.  The final tally for the IPO chart is going to take at least 4~6 hours since both I and an associate will be combing over everything to make sure every one gets their correct amount of coins.  The IPO page only has percentages down to the hundredth right now, which is why the people with 0.01191344 and 0.0156325 are both at .03%, which will change to the appropriate percentages before coins are handed out.

The IPO query on the page will go offline at 23:59 EST tonight and will have a 1 hour window to finalize all the transactions.  After that buffer period people will be contacted via e-mail and receive refunds.

NatureTM

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:12:05 AM

Code:
 /$$$$$$ /$$   /$$                /$$     /$$                       /$$$$$$$                     /$$                       /$$    
|_  $$_/| $$  | $/               | $$    | $$                      | $$__  $$                   | $$                      | $$   
  | $$ /$$$$$$|_//$$$$$$$       /$$$$$$  | $$$$$$$   /$$$$$$       | $$  \ $$ /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$ | $$  /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$$ /$$$$$$ 
  | $$|_  $$_/  /$$_____/      |_  $$_/  | $$__  $$ /$$__  $$      | $$$$$$$//$$__  $$ /$$__  $$| $$ /$$__  $$ /$$_____/|_  $$_/ 
  | $$  | $$   |  $$$$$$         | $$    | $$  \ $$| $$$$$$$$      | $$____/| $$  \ $$| $$  \ $$| $$| $$$$$$$$|  $$$$$$   | $$   
  | $$  | $$ /$$\____  $$        | $$ /$$| $$  | $$| $$_____/      | $$     | $$  | $$| $$  | $$| $$| $$_____/ \____  $$  | $$ /$$
 /$$$$$$|  $$$$//$$$$$$$/        |  $$$$/| $$  | $$|  $$$$$$$      | $$     |  $$$$$$/|  $$$$$$/| $$|  $$$$$$$ /$$$$$$$/  |  $$$$/
|______/ \___/ |_______/          \___/  |__/  |__/ \_______/      |__/      \______/  \______/ |__/ \_______/|_______/    \___/ 

ZERO FEES for all accounts, every day!

We're ready to launch.  Create your account at:
http://gpu.poolest.com
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://gpu.poolest.com
PORT:   3337
FEES:        ZERO for mining and auto-payout.

Thanks, and happy mining!
GPU Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:14:11 AM

waltsmith

Well, that's what i did. I assume he generated a recieve address for each IPO email addy and then named it with your IPO number so it would be easy to track incoming investments. So, yeah send to same addy as first to get additional credit.

Exactly.  It makes tracking things much easier since I don't need to rely on people sending me a transaction number.  The IPO chart is now very long and takes about an hour to update, and I'm stretched out right now just keeping up with this thread, IPO e-mails, and contacting team members to get things rolling right.  The next update will be the final update which should be posted tomorrow before the coin launches.

BitzMD

Activity: 421

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 01:32:34 AM

waltsmith

Exactly.  It makes tracking things much easier since I don't need to rely on people sending me a transaction number.  The IPO chart is now very long and takes about an hour to update, and I'm stretched out right now just keeping up with this thread, IPO e-mails, and contacting team members to get things rolling right.  The next update will be the final update which should be posted tomorrow before the coin launches.

Looks like you have your hands full, good luck:)

waltsmith

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:33:01 AM

waltsmith

+1

You are doing everything right man, I'm impressed.  Cheesy

MUCH GPU! MUCH HASH! Lol

waltsmith

Buy cheap GPUs with GPU Coin
Win a video card! - Drawing/Contest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: