Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Vote Location - Ending 10:00pmUTC 2/28
BitcoinTalk
RevolutionCoin.org
3rd Party website
Revolution/3rdParty
None of the Above

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now!  (Read 48411 times)
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:49:14 AM

Slow but official Wink not stolen with some mtfks :X

How can an opensource clone coin that your released to the public be stolen???

I guess when I give someone a gift I will call them a thief?

Edit: and what is mtfks?? your not attempting to say bad words   Shocked

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Ardolafat

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:50:21 AM

Your indian apples are not legit Cheesy
CoinManiac

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:52:09 AM

The coins will create a confusion. Let' see which exchange will accept a stolen coin Wink

NEM NXT NXTL NEX
leewilson

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:53:45 AM

The coins will create a confusion. Let' see which exchange will accept a stolen coin Wink

If my dog takes a dump in your lawn...do I accuse you of stealing it?

Edit: Also..have you not see the new panda coin?  you were aware there was one a couple of months older than that that is the actual original?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
CryptoApples

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 08:54:31 AM

ENJOUY YOUR CRAPPLES GUYS Wink

Coinmaniac THX for support !!! We hit the exchanges :-) official CRA not some stolen fork..
adversor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:56:26 AM

A coin can survive by community support only. Crapples has a great community, Cryptoapples Dev pissed on community since the beginning. Thinking a coin can be successful with a 'self moderated thread' is wishful thinking.

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
leewilson

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:57:00 AM

ENJOUY YOUR CRAPPLES GUYS Wink

Coinmaniac THX for support !!! We hit the exchanges :-) official CRA not some stolen fork..

There is no fork...we have the genesis and every block afterwards in the chain. Smiley
Enjoy your coin.

leewilson

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:06:33 AM

Good thing he didn't launch at a normal hour and run in here with his crazy self....with what looks like the difficulty jacked up and the low amount of acceptance we could have as a community 51% his new launch.

leewilson

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:07:45 AM

From his screenshot the only pool has 1/3 of total hashrate...please tell me it is getting forked  Grin

funkwerk101

Activity: 335

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:09:45 AM

From his screenshot the only pool has 1/3 of total hashrate...please tell me it is getting forked  Grin

Morning

Get any sleep, just saw the latest post from them, interesting

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
leewilson

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:12:22 AM

They just deleted this post...was going to tell them to try longbeard

Re: [ANN]▬►►[CRA] ★★★CryptoApples★★★▬►►HAS STARTED NOW◄►◄►◄◄▬
Today at 03:08:34 AM
Reply with quote  #647
i think somethings wrong with this coin... (yeah.. something else then the 4 fail launches Cheesy )
I barley get 20kh/s out of 3 R9 290 and my graphics cards are not even working at 100% the whole time (most of the time around 90%).
With the same configuration on another pool/coin I get at least 40kh/s and my cards work at 100% the whole time.

Oh, and almost 10% Pool invalid... lol

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:12:52 AM

Interesting situation. I'll just mine both of them Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
leewilson

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:13:25 AM

Morning

no sleep yet

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:21:33 AM

On the "real"  version they did not keep their word of having coin 2-499 only 1 coin reward. It's just 32! Instamine BS... Incredible...

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
leewilson

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:23:45 AM

Be a part of history while cleaning up the scrypt clone copy coin fly by night devs.

Own a part of history.

http://cra.longbeardmining.com  
http://cra.novahash.org

No post deleted or moderated...actual open community. All are welcome.

funkwerk101

Activity: 335

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:24:24 AM

Morning

no sleep yet

Just found a block on longbeard, nice start to the day!

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
Ardolafat

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:27:42 AM

On the "real"  version they did not keep their word of having coin 2-499 only 1 coin reward. It's just 32! Instamine BS... Incredible...

They just fail everything  Cheesy
leewilson

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:28:04 AM

Morning

no sleep yet

Just found a block on longbeard, nice start to the day!

well done

CryptoApples

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 09:32:04 AM

We have changed it after first launch, it was announced on weekend, you have bad informations
leewilson

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:36:33 AM

On the "real"  version they did not keep their word of having coin 2-499 only 1 coin reward. It's just 32! Instamine BS... Incredible...

We have changed it after first launch, it was announced on weekend, you have bad informations

You mean 2nd launch?  there were 2 that day from you? or was it 3?

Do you remember saying this:

"WE WILL MAKE A LAST CHANCE LAUNCH ON SUNDAY 8PM UTC, 16 FEBRUARY!" ...

well that one failed for you also, so why are you still around?  We took it over and were up and fully running with a wallet in 5 hours.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: