Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Vote Location - Ending 10:00pmUTC 2/28
BitcoinTalk
RevolutionCoin.org
3rd Party website
Revolution/3rdParty
None of the Above

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now!  (Read 48411 times)
Frangomel
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

FreshTheGame

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:28:16 AM

Pls vote on www.mintpal.com and www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

thx
cbassthefish

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:44:11 PM

ok, let us get some trading going. I have 100 CHE for sale. PM me if you are interested.
novahash

Activity: 84

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:02:55 PM

Block explorer preview is available at http://blockexplorer.novahash.org/che

Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:41:10 PM

great job novahash!!!
superking123

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:39:51 PM

New CHE/CRA p2pool provided by altcryptomining.com
statistics at http://che.altcryptomining.com
Port 8777
1% fee
sample configuration cgminer --scrypt -o p2pool.altcryptomining.com:8777 -u (your CRA wallet address) -p (anything you like)
If you are getting hardware errors just add "+16" after your wallet address without the " and with no spaces.

1GU7761x1kETD5vB2Pvs99XNWSskm8tKpY
majsta

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:46:31 PM

Ok just to inform you that team of this coin have split now you will have several coins with same code Smiley
One will be crapples and another revolutioncoin and both of them are dead because of this. So happy mining...
Yes and premine that's a story for itself Smiley

leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:34:33 AM

Ok just to inform you that team of this coin have split now you will have several coins with same code Smiley
One will be crapples and another revolutioncoin and both of them are dead because of this. So happy mining...

Nothing has changed and the coin is still mining away
with a much better and brighter future just around the corner.

Some changes within the core community were necessary in order to protect
the health, nature, integrity, life and longevity of this coin.

We have pulled ourselves up by our own bootstraps and will continue marching forward.

Those that did not agree with the majority left of their own volition.

An official statement will be made on the OP soon.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:30:00 AM

I think it is bad for coin also...
funkwerk101

Activity: 335

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:31:07 AM

We have pulled ourselves up by our own bootstraps and will continue marching forward.

What is longbeard pool pointing at, CHE still?

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
adversor

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:59:25 AM

There is only one block chain. All pools pointing to CHE. There will be only name change, no fork.

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
funkwerk101

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:42:48 AM

There is only one block chain. All pools pointing to CHE. There will be only name change, no fork.

Thanks, looking to forward to a full update, have been on this since minute one...
Happy to help in way i can,
Just don't want to find out it was all for nothing...   Undecided

funkwerk101

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:13:50 PM

any updates on this, anybody here still on longbeard??  Huh

Starting to think I know what a solo miner feels like.... Shocked

kheelan

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:24:08 PM

same here i would like to know more about this situation,

At the moment i have been mining on novahash
leewilson

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:28:12 PM

any updates on this, anybody here still on longbeard??  Huh

Starting to think I know what a solo miner feels like.... Shocked

I am on longbeard and still receiving payouts.  I will pm you.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
HereWeGo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:41:13 PM

Where is IRC channel? What happened?
Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:03:24 PM

The situation is that leewilson need to show his new ideas as he always complain about our stuff so we are waiting for his power of making them...so 2 days past and nothing. I am not mining anymore as I am enough.

Cheers hope that lee has healthy ideas and hope that he is fast as he wants other to be!!!
leewilson

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:16:16 PM

Where is IRC channel? What happened?

There has been a much need reorganization in order to move forward in a professional community based manner.
We have many changes in the works that will help us get to where we all want to be.
If you would like to participate as well please feel free to shoot me a pm so we can begin working together.

In regards to the validity of the coin, we are still mining CHE and will continue to do so.
All pools and wallets are operational and fully functioning.
This coin is only going up.

funkwerk101

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:20:13 PM

The situation is that leewilson need to show his new ideas as he always complain about our stuff so we are waiting for his power of making them...so 2 days past and nothing. I am not mining anymore as I am enough.

Cheers hope that lee has healthy ideas and hope that he is fast as he wants other to be!!!

Just spoke to lee, progress is well underway. Has my full support.
Be a shame to jump now there are some great plans for this

leewilson

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:25:27 PM

This is the in fighting and blatant lies that required a restructure.

More than myself complained, might I add multiple times, about some very important issues that were never addressed and rammed through by one or two community members.

2 days is a lie...the community took this coin and began to move forward less than 24 hours ago and we are now light years ahead.

I am sorry that you choose not to mine this coin.  That decision is only hurting yourself.

I hope that you will come back in a day or two and take a look again. You will be very surprised.

eschmenk

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:46:20 AM

OK, now I am getting very concerned. I am going to step aside and see how this shakes out.

@Leewilson: I suggest you calm down and start being more tactful while there still is someone for you to talk to.

This is the in fighting and blatant lies that required a restructure....I hope that you will come back in a day or two and take a look again.

Why would that person come back after you accused him of a "blatant lie"? Keep in mind that the people who are looking from the outside and deciding what to do can't tell which one of you is telling the truth. Maybe it would be better to not even bring up the subject of lies. Let us think it might have been a mistake. That way we wouldn't have to figure out which of you two is the liar.

2 days is a lie...the community took this coin and began to move forward less than 24 hours ago and we are now light years ahead.
Maybe, but the only difference I can see so far is that some people have left. I was already concerned that this coin didn't have a large enough community to be a success, despite people's good intentions. Now we have even fewer people.

There has been a much need reorganization in order to move forward in a professional community based manner.
Professional is good. Excessive perfectionism is bad. I can't judge yet which it was.

Just contacted "Centro de Estudios Che Guevara" for permission to use CHE picture in our project. So let's keep everything legit.

I'm glad you followed my recommendation after seeing the facts presented. Smiley

This struck me as being very unprofessional when I first read it. It's as if you had to get in a dig after the person agreed to do what you wanted them to do! Even if you were frustrated, it's not professional to make the other person look bad publicly. But I read through all of your comments here, and the vast majority of them seem fine, so I don't know. (If I had seen more like that, I would be gone.)

Conclusion: I don't know. I intend to step back and keep an eye on things from a distance.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: