Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Vote Location - Ending 10:00pmUTC 2/28
BitcoinTalk
RevolutionCoin.org
3rd Party website
Revolution/3rdParty
None of the Above

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now!  (Read 48411 times)
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:49:57 PM

you could add my point

"dont matter between site and 3rd party"

Any more additions by anyone?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:05:41 PM

OP updated with:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
funkwerk101

Activity: 335

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:10:14 PM

OP updated with:

I like it  Grin

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:12:38 PM

would they rather provide a link to that same image (size is perfect) housed on their servers so they can track usage?

maybe one with a specific id so they know who brings what traffic..some kind of future for incentive programs by them..just a thought

funkwerk101

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:14:03 PM

would they rather provide a link to that same image (size is perfect) housed on their servers so they can track usage?

Asked,

leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:17:04 PM

Asked,

Either you are too fast or I am too slow, probably the latter.  I was editing my post with additional info when you answered .
I posted the same question in their thread.

funkwerk101

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:22:53 PM

More votes done, will keep at it!!

funkwerk101

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:26:25 PM

maybe one with a specific id so they know who brings what traffic..some kind of future for incentive programs by them..just a thought

I will see what they say when they get back to me, will update here

jief78

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:29:14 PM

thanks for the reminder
vote done
leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:41:37 PM

Net hash rate up 16x in 24hrs.

getmininginfo
16:32:44
"blocks" : 7556,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.27606587,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 9534494,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false

getmininginfo
16:31:44
"blocks" : 8521,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 3.27843724,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 155046218,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false

leewilson

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:51:02 AM

We just made it to 175MH.

Great job everyone.  Grin

Halving in ~24hrs.

leewilson

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:15:20 AM

200+MH now

novahash

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 03:39:09 AM

RevolutionCoin Pool

http://che.novahash.org

PPLNS, 1%

Join the Revolution!!

rizzman

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:37:42 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 06:55:31 AM by rizzman

Guys - Ukraine is going through a revolution right now and asking for humanitarian help, link here
http://www.coindesk.com/hold-ukraine-protestors-turn-bitcoin-fundraising/

Over 80 people have died due to violence since this has started

Considering the whole reason this coin is in existence this is a perfect opportunity to show some support to those who need it.

I propose we all donate some RevolutionCoin to support humanitarian efforts in the Ukraine, The coin can then be given to the organizers providing food, clothing, and medical care who can then exchange it for BTC or use it to purchase goods / supplies with.

Currently the most they have been able to muster is a paltry $15,000 in aide - I think we can shatter that number, especially if we can get the BTC community deeper involved.

If someone can contact JohnK and ask him if he is willing to escrow, it will go a long way to help gain confidence if we so choose to take up this project.  In addition, someone will have to contact those organizing the relief for the protesters so they cab take custody of the coin that is donated.

I would be willing to donate 1000 Revolution coin plus whatever I mine within the next 24hrs. anyone else??

There will be alot of logistics to make this happen, so before I dedicate any time to contacting everyone, I would have to see some backers... Anyone else care to beat my offer?
leewilson

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:37:55 AM

263MH WOW

leewilson

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:49:22 AM

Guys - Ukraine is going through a revolution right now and asking for humanitarian help, link here
http://www.coindesk.com/hold-ukraine-protestors-turn-bitcoin-fundraising/

Over 80 people have died due to violence since this has started

Considering the whole reason this coin is in existence this is a perfect opportunity to show some support to those who need it.

I propose we all donate some RevolutionCoin to support humanitarian efforts in the Ukraine. The coin can then be given to the organizers providing food, clothing, and medical care who can then exchange it for BTC or use it to purchase goods / supplies with. No coin shall go to any groups involved in violence and shall only go towards neutral parties involved in humanitarian efforts.

Currently the most they have been able to muster is a paltry $15,000 in aide - I think we can shatter that number, especially if we can get the BTC community deeper involved.

I have contacted JohnK and asked him if he is willing to escrow, it will go a long way to help gain confidence if he so chooses to take up this project.  In addition, someone will have to contact those organizing the relief for the protesters so they can take possession of the coin that is donated.

I would be willing to donate 1000 Revolution coin plus whatever I mine within the next 24hrs. anyone else??

There will be alot of logistics to make this happen, so before I dedicate any time to contacting everyone, I would have to see some backers... Anyone else care to beat my offer?

I can't beat you, but I will certainly join you.  

This is the type of opportunity and direction that many of those currently involved with RevolutionCoin have been looking forward to making happen on a continuing basis. I believe this is one of, if not, the main cornerstones RevolutionCoin should be, especially regarding the aid of the children involved.  Children in war torn regions are the epitome of an innocent victim.

We will do everything in our power to make it a reality.

Thank you for a breath of fresh air.

Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:51:46 AM

Anyone looking to buy Some coin? Selling 439 @ 0.00012 (It is a rare coin and quite difficult to mine)(That is over 10 blocks at current rate)
adversor

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:26:27 AM

Wow. Our coin is doing very well. >200MH/s  Cheesy

About our actual voting:

On bct we only can do one survey a day! This means it takes ages to get bounties and giveaways running. I think community will have ideas for maybe 20 to 40 bounties and giveaways, how we should do this in one poll / 24h?

3rd party services like surveymonkey.com could handle that, I think. Maybe also possible to implement polls from sites like this into our website if needed.

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
funkwerk101

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:50:41 AM

Over 200MH !!  Cool

Thanks to all our new users.

For the votes I think either we do a single vote here on bct to cover a few multiple giveaway options.
Since speed is of the essence at the moment i think it may be an idea to get the single vote option up here first and start some bounties.

Be great to get a few more pools up and running!

adversor

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:55:07 AM

Over 200MH !!  Cool

Thanks to all our new users.

For the votes I think either we do a single vote here on bct to cover a few multiple giveaway options.
Since speed is of the essence at the moment i think it may be an idea to get the single vote option up here first and start some bounties.

Be great to get a few more pools up and running!

thats a good idea. and realizing maybe top 3 or something like that.

317MH/s  ATM Shocked

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: