Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Vote Location - Ending 10:00pmUTC 2/28
BitcoinTalk
RevolutionCoin.org
3rd Party website
Revolution/3rdParty
None of the Above

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now!  (Read 48411 times)
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:59:19 PM

Actually the only possibility to get more miners I can see is to get RevolutionCoin into bigger exchange with API and some higher trade volume.
Then Nova can finish block explorer with API and I will add it to my revenue/marketcap site altcoinstas.com.

Then we also can ask coinwarz.com and coinmarketcap.com to add it.

Priority no.1 is to get it to an exchange with API. Possibilities I see:

atomic-trade.com
poloniex.com
allcoin.com

Did someone contacted these exchanges already?

+1

I have been chasing poloniex for a week or so, best bet is everybody drops an email to him.
Contact email is under the support page.

Have contacted all 3 now. Let's see.

Actually the only possibility to get more miners I can see is to get RevolutionCoin into bigger exchange with API and some higher trade volume.
Then Nova can finish block explorer with API and I will add it to my revenue/marketcap site altcoinstas.com.

Priority no.1

My thoughts exactly as well.  But we also need to consider what coinwarz and coinmarketcap accept and need:

Coinwarz:  
"We currently support exchange data from BTC-e, Crypsty, CoinEx, Coins-E, Bter, Vircurex, CoinMarket.io, Crypto-Trade.com, CoinedUp, and mcxNow." They actually use poloniex even though it is not listed by the operator.

CoinMarketCap:  
1. Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available.
2. Must have a public URL that displays the total supply (total mined so far).
3. Volume

I think it is best to try and kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
With that taken into account and the current state of some exchanges going up and down, and also the belief that it will be easier to get on a smaller exchange that lists smaller altcoins first, then I believe the best markets to choose from are:

1. CoinedUp
2. Poloniex (2nd place due to the recent theft, but I do like the fact that when they list a coin it is usually listed as mintpal's internal weekly pick)

CoinedUp Reddit. Please up vote and comment:
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1zwqge/please_add_revolutioncoin_che/
I, also, emailed them (contact at coinedup.com) on March 1st and have not received any type of response.

Poloniex thread post. Please +1 and comment:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420836.msg5591752#msg5591752
Also, Funkwerk if you could post the email you have been using to contact "busoni" (owner's bct name) I will add it here as well.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:32:57 AM

atomic-trade.com
poloniex.com
allcoin.com

+1

I have been chasing poloniex for a week or so, best bet is everybody drops an email to him.

Here's hoping. Would be great to see RevolutionCoin on a bigger exchange.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
jeanvaljean

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:51:00 PM

sorry , but how can i transfer from old CRA (crapples) to CHE?
(probably asked/answered before, sorry)
dminer69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:20:46 PM

atomic-trade.com
poloniex.com
allcoin.com

+1

Priority no.1

My thoughts exactly as well.  But we also need to consider what coinwarz and coinmarketcap accept and need:

Coinwarz:  
"We currently support exchange data from BTC-e, Crypsty, CoinEx, Coins-E, Bter, Vircurex, CoinMarket.io, Crypto-Trade.com, CoinedUp, and mcxNow." They actually use poloniex even though it is not listed by the operator.

CoinMarketCap:  
1. Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available.
2. Must have a public URL that displays the total supply (total mined so far).
3. Volume

I think it is best to try and kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
With that taken into account and the current state of some exchanges going up and down, and also the belief that it will be easier to get on a smaller exchange that lists smaller altcoins first, then I believe the best markets to choose from are:

1. CoinedUp
2. Poloniex (2nd place due to the recent theft, but I do like the fact that when they list a coin it is usually listed as mintpal's internal weekly pick)

CoinedUp Reddit. Please up vote and comment:
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1zwqge/please_add_revolutioncoin_che/
I, also, emailed them (contact at coinedup.com) on March 1st and have not received any type of response.

Poloniex thread post. Please +1 and comment:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420836.msg5591752#msg5591752
Also, Funkwerk if you could post the email you have been using to contact "busoni" (owner's bct name) I will add it here as well.

+1
crypto33

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:31:31 AM

Yeah I was 'mining' this coin at the beginning of crypto apples, mined some crapples for a week. Don't have a clue what they are now tho? revolution coins? Its all a mystery with this coin lol.

Actually just to add to that, will my wallet.dat file from the crapples qt work in this new CHE wallet then?

Thanks

Welcome back, hope you like the progress so far   Smiley

As long as you had the revised crapples wallet, just download the new wallet from the revolution website in the OP, run it and then paste in the crapples wallet.dat

If you have the original crypto wallet it wont work.

Thanks for getting back to me, yes the progress you have made so far looks good, let hope it stays that way and the future will be bright! yes i have the revised crapples wallet so should be a problem.

Again thanks for your help.
dminer69

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:40:11 AM

wow i love the low diff!! lets keep mining this baby!
dminer69

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:56:57 AM

diff going up miners are joining !!!
Bulwa

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:53:09 PM

WTS 86 CHE for DOGE, LTC, BTC.

Send your offer.
dminer69

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:07:34 AM

i love mining che! i have faith ppl with come and join the revolution!
eschmenk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:04:20 AM

Hi everyone, I kept silent on forum while working in the background, but see a lot of comments and question here, so I will try to answer most of them to clarify current situation.
Thanks for answering the questions I asked earlier. I'm sorry it took so long to reply. Things came up and I haven't even been back here since then.

I would like to thank eschemenk for raising these questions, it appears that the coin has a lot more followers than participants on IRC channels, where most of the discussions took place. That would probably has to change, or at least participants of IRC channel should keep updating the thread with current discussions and decisions more often.
Yes, I think that is important. I don't use IRC. I've been impressed with the recent comments I've seen here.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
eschmenk

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:18:10 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 04:41:02 AM by eschmenk

i hope someone will answer you but i havent time now to read your post entirely
By "majority" leewilson must have meant the majority of some sort of cabal. He can't have meant the community at a whole because he never asked the community members their opinions. We never had a vote or a survey. (I would know if we did!) Given that he can't read minds, leewilson can't know what the majority of the community thought. By "majority" then, he must have meant the majority of some different group. The only possibility that makes any sense would be some sort of leadership committee or cabal. Apparently this cabal had a shake up and some members left.
this is not the truth comunity HAD VOTE PUBLICLY on the IRC chanel
I know i'm a newbee and don't have any trust !!! i hope someone have the log

No need for understatement jief78! eschmenk is more newbie than you are. He registered his account Feb 17th. The intention of this account seems to be obvious now.

Everyone remembers a guy launched a coin posting in big red letters all the time and f...ked the community and pool owners with 3 failed launches because he could not get his premine? Anyway, don't feed the trolls and I'm doing it by myself... lol
I'm not sure what the accusation is, but if you are trying to connect me with someone who launched a coin or even tried to launch a coin, you are wrong. As you can see from something Lee Wilson copied from reddit, I first learned about this coin when someone replied to a comment I made there on /r/Dogecoin. I became interested in this coin thanks to that reply and mined some CHE on in the longbeard pool.

I didn't know that there was a vote on IRC and don't think I even knew that this coin had an IRC channel. As far as I knew, all announcements were made here.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
eschmenk

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:44:20 AM

How did you send the bottom part to me? That's the first I've seen it.

What was the point of quoting the stuff from Reddit? I don't really mind much, but I would like to know why you did it. If you were trying to communicate something by doing that, what was it? How much are you following me around? If you are doing it too much, it's a bit creepy.

crypto33

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:52:46 PM

OneCrypto Ltd.

New crypto related site launching this month! We will have everything from a shop to guides, news and much more. Our members forum is intended to create a strong community around the site. We are UK based but ship worldwide. Original step by step guides to explain everything you need to know to get you into the crypto game!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514604.new#new

LAUNCHING THIS MONTH

www.onecrypto.co.uk
Twitter: twitter.com/onecrypto
Facebook: facebook.com/onecrypto

Want to know more? E-mail us at info@onecrypto.co.uk, we will have a customer phone number available once the site is live.

The OneCrypto Team.
eschmenk

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:10:15 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 02:45:11 AM by eschmenk

In case anyone really cares what coin I was talking about on Reddit, it was Flappycoin. I couldn't be sure I remembered which coin it was when I was talking on Reddit and I didn't want to make a false accusation, so I never identified the coin. For this comment, I had to come back here and look for comments I recognized to make sure I identified the coin correctly. I did say on Reddit that I wasn't talking about Crypto Apples, though, so no one had any reason to think I was talking about anything related to this coin.

The announcement for the first Flappycoin was dated Feb 10. The second Flappycoin announced and launched on Feb 14 before the first one was ready to launch. (There might have been other launch announcements made elsewhere, but I didn't see anything that disputed which one announced first.) Naturally, the devs for the first were pissed. Most people didn't seem to care, though. From the second Flappycoin thread after the dev complained:
Who early who win Grin

First to market is always a HUGE advantage.

If the no-premine is true (although I don't think I can see any blocks before 480 on the pool - correct me if I'm wrong), and it was just "launched", unless certain people were in the know, it was a "first come first served" release.

Either way, let the battle for domination commence!!!!

150MH/S and growing....

And no, it wasn't a matter of a launch failing. The one that pre-announced didn't try to launch before the other one was already going. IIRC, people talked in the flappycoin threads about similar things happening to other coins, but I'm not going to bother searching just to prove what I read a month ago.

Anyway, I don't know why anything I said on Reddit about Flappycoin (even if it were wrong) would be a concern to anyone who was involved in this coin. So please explain why this got dug up for discussion here.

HereWeGo

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:31:03 PM

Guys, what happened? Where are all?
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:32:36 PM

Guys, what happened? Where are all?

Still here.

Look like interest died down. I don't understand why, though. It's a great coin.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
teamlottowin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 02:57:25 AM

Is this coin officially dead now ?

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
rizzman

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:10:18 AM

Has anyone been working to get it on to an exchange? Allcrypt.com perhaps? if so send me over the link and Ill throw some BTC at it
rizzman

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:26:59 AM

Wallet not syncing and only seeing 5 mhs on the network... what happened? also, do we have any working nodes on this network? I got .5 BTC i am willing to throw at allcrypt.com for this coin, but we need to get people back on it and more people ready to support it.... what happned here guys?
minecoin22

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:37:34 AM

i guess  few people to build wallet.just so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: