Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Growth Bot ⚡Nucleus⚡| Official Thread  (Read 879 times)
lukc22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:48:04 AM

So, it's a kind of just a bitcoin chart growth bot in the telegram or you can use this as an investment platform of your coin named Nucleus?
Good question. BGB is an investment platform. Simple and easy. The utility coin is Nucleus.
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:57:39 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 04:30:56 AM by vinay9

If you had a bot that works reliably and increase your income steadily what is the idea to share it with others? You would be much smarter if you used it yourself.

Just curious why you think that would smarter?  Even if you were using it for personal use only, what negative effect on your investment would sharing it with others would you see?  It wouldn’t change your return percentages, they couldn’t change your bot settings. By creating a platform around the trading bot people not only get the benefit of bot returns but also those of token appreciation.  So in theory it’s not smarter to only use the bot for yourself and only shows that you’re greedy and unwilling to help others. (This isn’t saying you are greedy just those in general who would not allow others to use a bot)

You want to give away your wealth to others that's cool. What if someone among those using your bot is greedy? Is there anything you do to make sure that the right ones benefit from your altruism? If you don't, all your words are nothing but hot air. Run your bot, make a lot of money with it and donate it to people in need. Does that sound better to you?
Your are commenting on a business model that you dont know. I am sure you dont know even the ABC of BGB business model. You will be in a better position to comment on it if you understand it first rather than commenting blindly on something you dont know or have not understood. If you wish to understand it, you just have to scroll few comments up ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4699922.msg42515919#msg42515919
lukc22

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:02:31 AM

So the project will be enabling any kind of bitcoin assets to be able to trade as in FOREX environment?
If that is true then it should be able to remove the limitation between those 2 things.
The Forex broker allows BTC to fund the account for Fiat trades. Nzd-usd for example. Hope that answers.
lausell

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:32:39 AM

I too found BGB back in November and the idea of growing my BTC with a public known bot sounded great. Jordan had a vision back then and that vision became a reality for him and us all. Yes he started alone, it was only an idea in his mind like all great things start. When every one doubted and shut him down he continue through all the negativity and brought together an excellent team. Jordan and his team have dedication, the knowledge and perseverance because looking at what has been accomplished so far speaks louder than any fudster throwing dirt on the project. He put together a team that came together and ran a successful ICO raising plenty of money to make scammers run and disappear, but they didn’t. They all worked through a bear market that’s only now looking like it’s starting to turn (fingers crossed it does). Almost 9 months later and we are still here, strong and growing worldwide.

This is not financial advise. Do your own research, read the white paper, ask questions, watch all the YouTube videos explaining how it all works, do whatever you want. But don’t hate if you are just closed minded and uninformed about the platform, educate yourself.

As an investor myself, I am clear that this is not a pump and dump. Price is stable even in the current market. It’s not a get rich quick platform. I made an investment back then and continue to invest because I see the potential in holding this very low supply NCL coin once the BGB bot proves itself likes it’s been doing. BGB is just solid, following all the rules and not taking shortcuts. It’s built to last and grow with the crypto market. Thanks for reading.
lukc22

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:56:47 AM

I too found BGB back in November and the idea of growing my BTC with a public known bot sounded great. Jordan had a vision back then and that vision became a reality for him and us all. Yes he started alone, it was only an idea in his mind like all great things start. When every one doubted and shut him down he continue through all the negativity and brought together an excellent team. Jordan and his team have dedication, the knowledge and perseverance because looking at what has been accomplished so far speaks louder than any fudster throwing dirt on the project. He put together a team that came together and ran a successful ICO raising plenty of money to make scammers run and disappear, but they didn’t. They all worked through a bear market that’s only now looking like it’s starting to turn (fingers crossed it does). Almost 9 months later and we are still here, strong and growing worldwide.

This is not financial advise. Do your own research, read the white paper, ask questions, watch all the YouTube videos explaining how it all works, do whatever you want. But don’t hate if you are just closed minded and uninformed about the platform, educate yourself.

As an investor myself, I am clear that this is not a pump and dump. Price is stable even in the current market. It’s not a get rich quick platform. I made an investment back then and continue to invest because I see the potential in holding this very low supply NCL coin once the BGB bot proves itself likes it’s been doing. BGB is just solid, following all the rules and not taking shortcuts. It’s built to last and grow with the crypto market. Thanks for reading.
Yes! Exactly how I feel too. These "get rich quick" schemes make me nervous. These 1% daily's make me nervous. None of them have lasted. I'll take the transparent and realistic investment of BGB. Let's say you only average 3% per month. That's 36% per year. That smashes even the best hedge funds out there. Even if BGB only does half of that, 18% still smashes every hedge fund. We are definitely invested in the right company. 👍
lukc22

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:13:29 PM

It has been a great week for the bot.

My 28 day investment in the bot is due for maturity on 25th July, currently stands at +7.79%.

This investment project is the best decision I have ever made and it's just going to go from strength to strength.
Almost 8% in 28 days is awesome!
BGB Bobby

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

I've been a BGB investor since Dec 2017. BGB is a great platform. Jordan is a top notch person and CEO. Team BGB makes sure everything is user friendly and legit.
lukc22

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

👍
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

Bitcoin Growth Bot surely is a good concept, I tried to manage bitcoin and FOREX assets in a single place.
Having those two tings in a single place should be really convenient.
lukc22

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:43:23 AM

Bitcoin Growth Bot surely is a good concept, I tried to manage bitcoin and FOREX assets in a single place.
Having those two tings in a single place should be really convenient.
Definitely convenient and secure! 👍💪
lukc22

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

Part of the video conference series. Short video:

https://youtu.be/AlJW2dNJscI
dugdogg

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:25:32 AM

wow your so uneducated and clearly just making up stories. I actually pity your low level of IQ, Jordan never supported or convinced investors to buy into bitconnect thats completely false. he mention them in an early interview thats it, get your facts straight man and stop spreading rumors about other people out of jealousy.

ok if you must insist then here's the proof! Jordan absolutely did promote and heavily recruit referrals for the Ponzi scam called Bitconnect. this alone proves he should never be trusted for the rest of his life. not only did he promote it he actually gave it his stamp of approval by saying "ITS LEGIT"

how on earth does anyone with a brain think that a lending platform that pays out 1% or more every day is "legit" 

this is so disgusting. the youtube links of course have been deleted but you can clearly see from his "member" newsletter to all his paying forex customers, he was urging everyone to sign up using his promo code

I WOULD LOVE for Jordan to come on here and put in writing that he has never promoted Bitconnect. he wont of course because he would be lying and then I will start dropping the rest of the proof of his scamming

*also notice how he has completed deleted his MYFXBOOK profile that tracked all his FOREX systems that failed
www.myfxbook.com/members/traderjcl/

https://imgur.com/a/5fT3Pgw

https://imgur.com/a/VWGY9MA

https://imgur.com/a/f3dwE0Q

lukc22

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:02:22 AM

wow your so uneducated and clearly just making up stories. I actually pity your low level of IQ, Jordan never supported or convinced investors to buy into bitconnect thats completely false. he mention them in an early interview thats it, get your facts straight man and stop spreading rumors about other people out of jealousy.

ok if you must insist then here's the proof! Jordan absolutely did promote and heavily recruit referrals for the Ponzi scam called Bitconnect. this alone proves he should never be trusted for the rest of his life. not only did he promote it he actually gave it his stamp of approval by saying "ITS LEGIT"

how on earth does anyone with a brain think that a lending platform that pays out 1% or more every day is "legit"  

this is so disgusting. the youtube links of course have been deleted but you can clearly see from his "member" newsletter to all his paying forex customers, he was urging everyone to sign up using his promo code

I WOULD LOVE for Jordan to come on here and put in writing that he has never promoted Bitconnect. he wont of course because he would be lying and then I will start dropping the rest of the proof of his scamming

*also notice how he has completed deleted his MYFXBOOK profile that tracked all his FOREX systems that failed
www.myfxbook.com/members/traderjcl/

https://imgur.com/a/5fT3Pgw

https://imgur.com/a/VWGY9MA

https://imgur.com/a/f3dwE0Q

To be honest, I don't care if he promoted Bitconnect or not. Thousands of people did. And Bitconnect was "legit" right up untill the time that it wasn't. Everyone learns from it and moves on. The strategy behind Bitconnect was genious, it's just too bad they didn't have a real bot. In the end, Bitconnect proved to be a Ponzi. So maybe he didn't and maybe he didn't promote Bitconnect. Are you so infallible to condemn others for a mistake? I would bet that you have skeletons hiding in your closet too.

As always, everyone should do their own research and ask their own questions. 1 fudster like yourself shouldn't sway anyone's decision to look into BGB. People should be adults and make their own decisions. And you should grow up and move along.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

ok if you must insist then here's the proof!

I’ll bite. But I won't give you more than two minutes of my time..

I lost a lot of money in Bitconnect. I also introduced friends and family. I put a substantial amount of my own money into this venture. I was always clear about the risks because it was clear to everyone there were risks..

It is quite possible that BitConnect is perfectly legit and many made judgements too earlier without really doing their own research.

I truly hope this turns out to be a legitimate venture and does not place any type of black mark on cryptocurrencies. That would be bad. The average deposit into BitConnect is around $220. Be careful and never risk more money than you can afford to lose in any investment.

Compounding interest at 26% a month is worth it for me to risk some capital and give it a try. I will keep you updated on my progress and findings.

People took the risk for the same reasons I did. They felt it was worth the risk.

I did my research. I figured they had enough capital raised from their pre-mining to at least run until late 2019.

When the company created their BitConnect Coin (BCC) they performed a pre-mine to to generate at least 4.8 million coins (think stock in an IPO). Then they have adopted a Proof of Stake / Proof of Work system. In cryptocurrencies Proof of Stake means that you’re rewarded interest in exchange for not selling your coins.

In the past year from August 2016 to August 2017 they have accumulated $102,187,320 in interest alone from their Proof of Stake. $100 million.

There holding of 4.8 million coins has appreciated from pennies per coin to +$60.
* Started at, 4.8 million coins x $0.145625 = $690,000
* Today, 4.8 million coins x $63 = $302,400,000
Interest from Proof of Stake alone on their holdings alone would cover all payments today. But I expect BitConnect Coin trades into the triple digits within the next six months easily.

In spite of your efforts Doug this is no aha gotcha moment! I said it from the very beginning over and over again at the launch of this project. The team behind Bitconnect who came up with the model are geniuses. I saw that this model was the best there is. The problem was there was no transparency and no proof of a trading bot. That is why I set out to create Bitcoin Growth Bot. The first and only investment program with full transparency and third party verification of a real trading algorithm.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
lukc22

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:01:33 PM

Very honest reply! Everyone understands risk and should do their own due diligence in researching something.
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:30:25 PM

If you had a bot that works reliably and increase your income steadily what is the idea to share it with others? You would be much smarter if you used it yourself.

Just curious why you think that would smarter?  Even if you were using it for personal use only, what negative effect on your investment would sharing it with others would you see?  It wouldn’t change your return percentages, they couldn’t change your bot settings. By creating a platform around the trading bot people not only get the benefit of bot returns but also those of token appreciation.  So in theory it’s not smarter to only use the bot for yourself and only shows that you’re greedy and unwilling to help others. (This isn’t saying you are greedy just those in general who would not allow others to use a bot)

You want to give away your wealth to others that's cool. What if someone among those using your bot is greedy? Is there anything you do to make sure that the right ones benefit from your altruism? If you don't, all your words are nothing but hot air. Run your bot, make a lot of money with it and donate it to people in need. Does that sound better to you?

I don’t understand how I would be giving away wealth. So I own a bot and you can’t see the source code. I make 2k a month using my bot. I have an idea, if I rent my bot for $100 a month to each person I will maybe X amount. The customer can now make a profit using my algo, I still make 2k a month plus $100 x amount of customers.  I did not give away my wealth, I actually gained profit from my bot. If common logic is hot air I’ll take it and if this doesn’t make sense then I guess you can keep licking windows.

There are of course limits to the money a bot can make if you reproduce it and distribute it. Your example lacks logic. A shared bot means shared opportunity. How could it be different? If your bot exploits an opportunity and makes you 2k a month and then you also give that bot to someone else, how can both make 2k a month exploiting the same opportunity?

lukc22

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

The Bot (trading algorithm/EA) uses an account with FXChoice that is funded with BTC to make the Forex trades. You can have unlimited number of people that invest in that account and the bot is going to continue doing it's thing regardless. It seems that you are viewing the "2k" return as a percentage of a finite amount, but it's not. If 1 person invests 10k and makes 20%, then they get back "2k". If 2 people invest 10k each, then they each get back "2k". It's not as difficult as you seem to be making it.

I don’t understand how I would be giving away wealth. So I own a bot and you can’t see the source code. I make 2k a month using my bot. I have an idea, if I rent my bot for $100 a month to each person I will maybe X amount. The customer can now make a profit using my algo, I still make 2k a month plus $100 x amount of customers.  I did not give away my wealth, I actually gained profit from my bot. If common logic is hot air I’ll take it and if this doesn’t make sense then I guess you can keep licking windows.

There are of course limits to the money a bot can make if you reproduce it and distribute it. Your example lacks logic. A shared bot means shared opportunity. How could it be different? If your bot exploits an opportunity and makes you 2k a month and then you also give that bot to someone else, how can both make 2k a month exploiting the same opportunity?
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

Useful links:

1) All trades tracked and audited. Bitcoin Growth Bot verified third party performance

2) Subscribe to Bitcoin Growth's Bot official YouTube channel today. Bitcoin Growth Bot official Youtube channel.

3) Take two minutes to learn how it works. Bitcoin Growth Bot animation explainer video

4) Blockchain social media? Bitcoin Growth Bot official Steemit channel

5) Take a moment to read up on us. Bitcoin Growth Bot Medium posts

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

New User Growth Is The Focus of This Month’s Conference

Once a month we host a video conference and share with the community all that we are working on. Right now the focus is on user growth. You can find all of the recent updates on Bitcoin Growth Bot‘s Youtube channel.

Now knowing the platform is able to handle extremely high traffic, the security is air tight, and the proper support channels are in place we are ready to begin scaling. New user growth is the focus of this month’s conference.

We cover topics such as:
* Defining our target user.
* SEO search profile and traffic
* How to reach the masses
* Keys to viral growth
* The best form of marketing
* And our Crypto News service update

These are the steps and services we are putting into place to achieve our next goal.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
dugdogg

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

[/quote]
To be honest, I don't care if he promoted Bitconnect or not. Thousands of people did. And Bitconnect was "legit" right up untill the time that it wasn't. Everyone learns from it and moves on. The strategy behind Bitconnect was genious, it's just too bad they didn't have a real bot. In the end, Bitconnect proved to be a Ponzi. So maybe he didn't and maybe he didn't promote Bitconnect. Are you so infallible to condemn others for a mistake? I would bet that you have skeletons hiding in your closet too.

As always, everyone should do their own research and ask their own questions. 1 fudster like yourself shouldn't sway anyone's decision to look into BGB. People should be adults and make their own decisions. And you should grow up and move along.
[/quote]

Ok so a person's previous history is irrelevant? you wouldnt want to know someone's past history trading an investing before you give him money to trade with? this is the most unbelievably naive things ive ever heard in my entire life. if a guy was a convicted pedophile would you bring your child to him for daycare? unbelievable.

Bitconnect was NEVER legit. it was operating illegally and promising fake returns. it just took some time for enough people to notify the authorities so they could come in an shut it down. if anyone stopped and read the website about 1% daily returns or whatever you would obviously know that this is literally impossible to accomplish for any timeframe. literally none.

the best and safest investment for the future is investing in the S&P500 and the average annual return is around 8%. so anyone who understands basic elementary school math would've realized bitconnect was completely fraudulent. sure they got away with it because new investor money was paying out old investor money. there was never any "system" that was generating returns to pay that. its a complete fallacy.

bottom line here is that the creator of NCL has never been successful trading FOREX and has completely misled previous "investor groups" to Bitconnect and his other trading strategies (which have all been wiped from the internet...deleted, EVERY SINGLE remnant of his trading history)

its just a major warning flag and now he's running his own lending program so you can fund his trading systems.

Dont worry Im not going anywhere i'll be here to remind you guys about these posts when the project fails. anyone who is a successful trader most definitely would not be soliciting the public for money. he would be licensed and professional and managing billions of dollars at a reputable firm. The ICO playground is for amateurs who want to scam the public in to thinking they have a legit business. ICOs/altcoins are going to zero and bitcoin is getting crushed. find better ways to invest your money for the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: