Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:35:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How have you impact people with cryptocurrency knowledge  (Read 2043 times)
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

Sharing knowledge about crypto is also sharing opportunity to anyone. But not all the time people will accept what you shared because of reason of not believing on it. People believe if they see some result or evidence from you or others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:33:27 AM

I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

Impacting peoples with crypto knowledge means you give your opinion and explanation about crypto to other peoples.
I think there are many peoples who done that, because if you look now, the crypto audiences are growing. It is of course because many of them sharing about crypto to the others.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:06:48 AM

the first thing that i can tell to people is only basic information about cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, giving as much as information about blockchain technology and how its works. because i think we need to educate more people about crypto fundamentally not only about how to earn so much profit in one night. in the society out there, people still thinking negatively about crypto, they think this is an illegal industry, they think crypto will bring all of them to a criminal issues. i never suggest people to make trading investment in hurry, because crypto market is have so much risk, if they fail i didnt want to be blamed.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:12:17 AM

I always try to share the knowledge I have with others, bro. because I really want lots of friends who invest in bitcoin bro. if they were able to invest and could benefit from crypto, I would be happy too, bro. their share is my happiness too bro .
ilovepurple

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:25:36 AM

It is likely that investing in the Cryptocurrency market is like investing in other markets such as minerals and real estate. If they had prior knowledge, they would acquire the knowledge faster.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

I influence people to join crypto currencies by providing knowledge about crypto currencies, some of the knowledge that I tell them is how to invest, how to trade and how to join the bounty campaign. those who have understood crypto currencies immediately join the crypto market to trade and invest.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:42:56 AM

Crypto business has been a best business so far since I discovered about it, and was a very motivated to build a structure under, that is to carrying people around along by teaching them how Crypto work and also how to convert to local currency. Base on that, currently I have teach 80 people under me, which has been a part time work for them.
amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:59:27 AM

I try as much as possible to gather some of my colleagues who are jobless and talk to them about crypto. I entreat them to read more about crypto so that I can ascertain their interest level. Some give into crypto but most back off.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

If they knew how bitcoin flactuates but still gaining profits out of it and also if they already know that keeping bitcoin as a cryptocurrency will also have a good impact in the near future. At the same time when expressing and showing them the results will make them encouraged to patronize it as well.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

Spread positive news about crypto, as well as the advantages of having crypto currencies especially bitcoin. Introduce them to people who have succeeded in crypto or bitcoin investments. So far, I have been doing it like that, and it has begun to show results where some people are getting interested in crypto or bitcoin and they are starting to try to invest in crypto currencies, especially bitcoin.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:30:38 AM

Cryptocurrency was created to address some of the problems that other currencies had previously failed to address. These are issues related to payments, transactions and fees. Besides, the security of coin is absolute.
Bestorm

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

If you ask me, I will say that I inspired people around me with my cryptocurrency knowledge. Because I understand this world and I know its characters. But I only impact person who is brave and want to make a profit. For someone who is always scared and not willing to take risk, I will not say anything about bitcoin to them.
popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:43:08 AM

I have within my communities and associate friends educate people mostly on different ways their can earn from bitcoin and let them understand different risks associated for involving in bitcoin. In delivering this to them, you come down to their level and explain in a layman language and best techniques they can easily understand.?
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

I try in a narrow circle of friends to talk about the value of cryptocurrency for society, as well as what is useful in them.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

I try in a narrow circle of friends to talk about the value of cryptocurrency for society, as well as what is useful in them.
Well i start it on my family and friends, crypto is really the most amazing ways to earn on this new generation and if we are going to have more knowledge about it maybe we can earn a lot of features in the near future. We need to share it to our family and friends for good so that they can also earn a huge amount of profit and then they slowly know about crypto.

WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:54:59 AM

I always eager to talk about it but never impact that's sad

mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 09:31:22 AM

My experience with Cryptocurrency really helped me in a way that it tells other people that I am open into ways that could generate income in a risky or safe way. It helped me open the mind of other people regarding it because knowing me as a friend, I would not invite my friends into something that is a scam so I believe it really helped other people be open and learn Cryptocurrency just because I started learning about it too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 04:12:23 PM

Dont halt to conversation approximately crypto a few will acknowledge it and prepared to contribute but a few will dismiss and we cant constrain anyone.So,perfect way to form an affect is to appear them a few verification of your profit. My companion who presented Bitcoin to me did the same thing. at to begin with, I didn't accept him. but when he appeared me how much he's winning from crypto World, that changed my intellect. and continuously see and talk to the potential person merely know you'll be able convince.Showing positive comes about more draw in the community.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 11:59:09 AM

do you think you have to impact just enjoy what do you know

illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 03:44:17 PM

cryptocurrency is for those who are  tolerant, since there will continuously be individuals who would say the entire system may be a trick or it's attending to pass on before long , which would be sufficient to shake one's believe. What I've done is that I kept my persistence and told the ones in trouble to do the same as well. Other than that, I've continuously let individuals around me know how it has made a difference for all these whereas and in this way a few of them indeed become part of party.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: