Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How have you impact people with cryptocurrency knowledge  (Read 2043 times)
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

If I try to provide concrete evidence that by investing in the world of cryptocurrency can generate income so they can be immediately interested in going into the crypto world to help the economy become more secure than before by utilizing investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

Most of all I am impacting those people with the amount of money that I start to earn because most of my friends are not earning so much and I'm not saying that I earn a lot, it came out that they are earning small amounts.

Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

The spreading of right information to those right people. Because as we all know with knowledge that you can give to other people they might probably be encouraged to enter in the digital world, especially when you emphasize the potential the bitcoin has. We all know that bitcoin will be the future and so as the future of people will be on bitcoin.

jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 11:47:41 AM by jtrapirap

The biggest challenge for me to give impact in sharing my own understanding and knowledge about cryptocurrency was to deal with bitcoin and crypto haters. As we all know, its really hard to converse with bitcoin haters because they always thought this is fraud or a scam. My only way to engage to them is to show my portfolio, my progress and earnings just by investing and trading on it. Later on, they may become doubtful and curious about cryptocurrency. Thats the best time to share to them how promising it is and how it may enhance and revolutionize our present e-commerce and monetary system.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

To be honest with you guys I have actually taught a lot of people, I am not the best around crypto and how it goes, but I came here not to brag this to you, but to let you guys know that even if that man has his/her mind closed around BTC and crypto you can still change it, and that's what I did, I did the impossible and the impact of crypto around them is great, I've taught my friends, and all of them are making good profit out of this, they are making big investments and are now literate around the web, the do's and don'ts around the web, and for that I am actually proud to say that many people have impacted huge on crypto.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

Cryptocurrency as a digital currency is very complicated and there is a lot to learn about it. Trying to influence people to get into crypto is harder than it seems. But I had a friend who was also interested and it and now we are learning together.
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

The actual Cryptocurrency understanding I have through the years possess influenced favorably during my existence which I have kept on to as well as created the tag during my globe. right now we with confidence as well as obviously train as well as coach individuals about the understanding of crypto foreign currency as well as allow after that understand how this functions as well as exactly what advantages these people remain to achieve once they take part plus they also have observed this since it functions.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

I think personally, it is very difficult to convince ordinary people to take part in the world of crypto.
they need real proof aoakah bitcoin really bring a profit or not. and I'm looking for real evidence that I will show everyone that bitcoin is not just speculation.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

I don't just tell people about cryptocurrency I let them come to me most people could be so full of negativity I hold seminars or personal private meetings with those interested and give them what I know and  what could help liberate them financially
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

I came to the site "bitcointalk" in order to share my knowledge and learn something new and also be aware of the news. Wink
Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

I share what I know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people who have good resources so they can quickly understand what I'm describing about cryptocurency. because for me cryptocurrency enough to give a good impact, both on how to use free time, and get additional income (economy value). that's what I share to the people closest.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

if indeed this should be submitted to everyone then what will be conveyed is mentally how to deal with bitcoin because here can not be predicted easily then every friend who joined then I hope just make it as a sideline of your work and this I managed to convey Wink
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:22:41 AM

I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.
I am just trying to be a good investor and not panicking with bad news that always appear and always believe and believe with the development of crypto currency of course

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.
I don't have that much technical knowledge about bitcoin but I know what are the risks involved in the bitcoin investment so I will never say to anyone bitcoin is a way to become rich soon.All I am saying to the people about the importance of crypto currency system in the future and the decentralization as well.But I never take too much effort to convince anyone if they don't agree I will just leave it in their way they will know about it in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

i think that each person should think about the effective methods how to improve his or her knowledge. i think that it is necessary to improve trading skills using the video provided by experts on the internet with tips
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

i think that each person should think about the effective methods how to improve his or her knowledge. i think that it is necessary to improve trading skills using the video provided by experts on the internet with tips
I think that we just let bitcoin do it but with a small help from us. We let people see us succeed on bitcoin, and i'm sure that they will come and ask you what you did, and then you now do the job to share knowledge about bitcoin. We are nature to seek for the truth and reliable source, so the best option is to see it for yourself, for you to believe on it.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:29:04 PM

Just like how my friends teach me about how is this community goes,i am sharing all my learnings for my love ones.and together with this.i am letting them see the lifestyle i have that provided by bitcoin

Now almost half of my family has been a investors,and keep on learning the ins and outs for tcommunity
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

I love sharing my knowledge in bitcoin to my friends and relatives. I know it is just a small thing and do not affect bitcoin at all but in my little way, I helped someone through teaching them what bitcoin is. My other friend that I have shared my knowledge to is now trading just like me and we both earn good amounts.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

I enjoy sharing the knowledge I have about cryptocurrency to others especially my pals who don't believe in it and are afraid to invest in crypto due to their past experiences they must have encountered. I helped them by letting them understand what bitcoin was actually.
ComaJoma

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

What I do is I just explain things to people who don't understand it or understand it the wrong way. Sure, I cannot and I'm not going to advise them about investing in crypto, but at least I do my best to raise public awareness in my own way so that when the time comes everyone should be ready to take part in a new paradigm of living in a crypto society. That's the best I can do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: