Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How have you impact people with cryptocurrency knowledge  (Read 2043 times)
nussy (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

The market of cryptocurrency is not a very stable one like any other regulated stock market. That is the main reason why people fear to advise others to invest in cryptos. During late 2017s, when the crypto prices were skyrocketing, I have seen some people from my personal facebook friends list invested in bitcoin. They all are facing huge loss now.

Because no one is sure about the future outcome, wise people usually keep investment advice within themselves only. However, when it comes to blockchain technology, I personally made a lot of people aware of it in my office. I didn't think twice about it because I wasn't giving any investment advice to them. Money is a serious matter and it can easily effect the relations.

renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

I invest in ICO projects actually.
 I think that I have found a really good project - Socratus.  It is a insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform for insurance companies . So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem such as property, flight delay, cyber insurance and etc. Their main aim is to help insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and  get their business on new level. Also, they powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures. From my point of view, it is innovative and fit the market.
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:41:51 PM

When it comes to cryptocurrency there's 2 major sides from outside people, those that are skeptical and think the whole thing is a scam and those that hear about the skyrocketing prices and want to jump in on the speculation. What I try to do is bring people into the middle. Explain to them all the benefits of the technology and all the potential, while also tampering expectations of get-rich-quick schemes.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
autotoss

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

I have taken two of my close friends still do the business with me, So what I have done I just pass all the information that I obtain for many months to them for starting the Bounty campaigns earnings.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

I shared my enthusiasm to other people, friends and strangers that are interested to it.

In the beginning, they are very excited and after few days has passed I won't hear any word of them that's totally interested to crypto like before when they are feel excitement.

I don't know if they are just surveying or getting the basic knowledge and will pursue it all along or they aren't really interested at all when they heard me say that crypto's aren't a rich quick scheme that they have believed overhearing on the internet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

the cryptocurrency knowledge i have over the years have impacted positively in my life and that i have held unto and made a mark in my world. now i confidently and evidently teach and mentor people on the knowledge of crypto currency and also let then know how it works and what benefits they stand to gain when they participate and they have also seen it as it works.
SweetCryptoNews

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

I told almost all my acquaintances about the future of the crypto currency and about what it has great prospects for, and also implemented crypto payments in all my business projects. I so influenced the development of the crypto currency market.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:47:20 PM

I have never told anyone which coins they should buy. If newbies ask me this question, I only tell them to do their OWN research. And i give them Some decent link where they can start learning About crypto.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mfyilmaz

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:49:59 PM

I did actually advise a lot of people to invest in cryptos but only one did invest something but he is happy because he bought at the last dip... most people dont want to invest in something that is not regulated as they fear loss of their money but the bigger problem is they dont know that they are constantly losing money by keeping it in fiat... I think in the future a lot of people will use cryptos and those who use them today and store them for later will be the new "rich kids" Cheesy
EVOS

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

I don't affect them to like or know about cryptocurrency, what I do is telling about my experience of making money with cryptocurrency, only by that they are interested and want to learn more about cryptocurrency.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

If we take for example my friends and relatives, then only two of them know what crypto currency is and do nothing with it (just heard somewhere and imagine what it is), and the other part of the acquaintances do not even represent what is the stock and when I am start to explain to them, it makes me feel as if I'm dealing with a tree).That is, they can not understand anything.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

Nothing needs to be done, because after the government sees the Cryptocurrency as a budget replenishment with the help of tax, it will become an integral part of life. Smiley
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

Nothing needs to be done, because after the government sees the Cryptocurrency as a budget replenishment with the help of tax, it will become an integral part of life. Smiley

There is a goverment in other countries that restricts the use of cryptocurrency but most of country are considered it as legal that good for investment but of course they warning that is too risky and should have a knowledge. Crypto currency are already popular in a lot of country and some people are ignored it, personally if they want to know it there are many site and there some people are willing to teach them, it's up to them if they want to know about the crypto.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:25:20 AM

In my own capacity, i have took some set of people through the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. Most importantly, my close friends who can boldly testify to this. I took them through this simple lecture in my room not quite long last year and this year respectively.

Well..my joy is that, some were able to key in to the knowledge and i can see there little progress in the crypto space.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
How can majority have done nothing to encourage people if most of the people that we have talked to are the ones that will bash us.  Undecided
By using it in any way that I can.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

if I personally explain to people about bitcoin and cryptocurrency is a new technology of course with bitcoin we can earn more revenue by following ico and hunting digital currency prizes like bitcoin and cryptocurrency is an encryption technique used to set currency units and verify the transfer funds, operating independently of the central bank.
Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

To understand that cryptocurrencies is the true possibility for freedom or at least find some way to do so! The problem is that the oscillations make many people not have faith in what they are doing and will hardly focus on understanding how cryptocurrencies is one of the best ways to connect the world.
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:22:03 PM

Well I joined bounty campaign so in social media I posted lots of post from the project I participated.All of my friends, relatives and coworkers that is on my friend list keep on asking what I am posting.So it is very a big help to promote cryptocurrency in social media because people immediately got interested.Then if someone will ask me I am very willing to explain it to them so that they have knowledge about it.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

Well, in my case at first my daughter and my wife do not really believe before in what I do in this forum where I am participating signature bounty campaign believing that I could earn profit. But once I had made my first profit from my participation with XYO network ICO, they already believe in what I do and my daughter right now has been starting in participating the signature bounty campaign for her personal expenses at school. Both of them were now starting to do some research about crypto currency since they wanted to know more about it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: