Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How have you impact people with cryptocurrency knowledge  (Read 2043 times)
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

The market of cryptocurrency is not a very stable one like any other regulated stock market. That is the main reason why people fear to advise others to invest in cryptos. During late 2017s, when the crypto prices were skyrocketing, I have seen some people from my personal facebook friends list invested in bitcoin. They all are facing huge loss now.

Because no one is sure about the future outcome, wise people usually keep investment advice within themselves only. However, when it comes to blockchain technology, I personally made a lot of people aware of it in my office. I didn't think twice about it because I wasn't giving any investment advice to them. Money is a serious matter and it can easily effect the relations.

You are very right
Advice on financial matters is serious and everyone must bear the consequences of his decision alone
But knowledge and especially blockchain are right for everyone
Our responsibility is to spread it among our friends

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

I influence people to recognize crypto currencies and bitcoin by spreading the real positive issues that are in bitcoin. So it's not a promotional event that influences without clear evidence. Besides that, I affect people by telling stories about my struggle which is then rewarded with the results that I get. I will tell you my experience running a bitcoin business. If people hear my struggle then I am sure that they are getting motivated to join bitcoin. I will also share tips on how I can survive the volatility of the crypto currency market.

Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

I always tell my friends and introduce them to cryptocurrency with all the advantages of cryptocurrency, although most of my friends do not believe it and just say it's a scam.

Well overall if you include cryptocurrency in general I can't really say that they'd be completely wrong. There are so many scams and such that it makes such an opinion somewhat reasonable. I would only advise people to learn about Bitcoin first and stay well away from anything other than that until they have a decent grasp of what this is all about.
jameswell

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

Usually, I do not bring up the topic of Bitcoin or investing in cryptocurrency with my relatives or friends, unless they do it first.
The reason is that, although a lot of people heard about cryptocurrency,  few could understand as to why it can be treated as money or legal tender, and most of them still believe that it is the pyramid scheme or Ponzi scheme.
Bitcoin, on the other hand, is a revolution to the established financial world and was created/developed by Satoshi Nakamoto (a placeholder name in Japanese), who was a member of the  Cypherpunks emailing list.
Personally, I do not believe Satoshi works for any Governments. It appears to me that the mission of Bitcoin is to build a new financial system to replace the fiat currency and would severely threaten all the Central banks. It is an opportunity for the average people who seek financial freedom, though.

AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

I have made people interested in crypto trading by quoting the growth rate and ROI. Most of them were actively trading in stocks, shares and Forex and they found cryptos quite interesting because of the high ROI in very small period which was quite impossible when it comes to the previously quoted investment assets. Moreover, the crypto market is quite dynamic and this thrills millennial a lot.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

I do not personally encourage other people to join and invest in bitcoin as we all know that bitcoin has a high risk when it comes to its volatility but somehow it could be a positive way to acknowledge and take advantage its volatility by buying , holding and selling bitcoin. However, the people i just met here in bitcointalk.org has in common and that is to earn on bitcoin investment. So what will you expect to encourage them to join in bitcoin when in fact they had already got in and join in already?
Courtneyhardy89

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

With my money on remarks, my friends have more information on the field and share with their experiences about me. Besides, I also tell them about the profits that it can bring, and prove what I say is right.
etnichalx837

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:29:40 AM

Information about bitcoin has developed around the world, but very few know about bitcoin. Moreover, knowledge of crytocurrency is almost lacking. So, it is our job to introduce bitcoin in detail to be interested in bitcoin. The impact is to become a community or trader of bitcoin, so that it becomes more famous. Bitcoin as a business is quite promising, profits are also quite large compared to conventional currency trading.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:39:42 AM

I always tell my friends and introduce them to cryptocurrency with all the advantages of cryptocurrency, although most of my friends do not believe it and just say it's a scam.
just as it happened to me, I think almost everyone has the same answers and responses, most of them don't believe
and say it's a scam, I think you need to add some evidence of the benefits and ease of using bitcoin, it will be very helpful
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:47:23 AM

I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

By showing their you proof of any earnings then for sure many will be attracted to join the investments but not now that the Bitcoin market is still in difficult because for sure many are in difficult to earn too but once market become healthy once again that you earning more than enough then that will be the time to show them the great impact of joining this investment.
SaraMartin1212

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:17:46 AM

I give the benefit of investing in electronic money for relatives, When on the big social sites, I have ideas to be able to give to people, There are people say, invest in bitcoin or cryptos It's a stupid investment, but I point out the advantages that, at present, investing in bitcoins is a smart choice, they are not only high priced at the moment, but they are also available. A great future. I give them numbers like bitcoin prices at the end of 2017, which are at $ 20000 / btc, which is the most historic bitcoin value in history.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:21:36 AM

When it comes to cryptocurrency there's 2 major sides from outside people, those that are skeptical and think the whole thing is a scam and those that hear about the skyrocketing prices and want to jump in on the speculation. What I try to do is bring people into the middle. Explain to them all the benefits of the technology and all the potential, while also tampering expectations of get-rich-quick schemes.
I agree with your experience because that's a real story based also on my experienced that it's not impossible to encounter of those kinds of people, but the biggest impact is the result of our individual success in crypto.
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

yes, i totally agree with you because same case happens with me and i tried my level best but i thing i understand that no matter what you do you can not make them understand.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:32:45 PM

I have impacted five of my close friends with crypto knowledge.they value it more than the things i have engaged them before now.
shelemiah31

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

When I shared about bitcoin, they were able to know about the bitcoin world.They got curious about it and started to study it and eventually invested their time and money in it.
tdtduy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

To impact people with knowledge of electronic money, you need to have more knowledge of electronic money than the knowledge that person has had? Obviously not effective. In order to persuade them, you can not use theory. The most effective way to convince them is to be productive and have a high income. At that time, your share for them, no matter how bad, most of them will listen to you. I am sure of that.
tdtduy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

Information about bitcoin has developed around the world, but very few know about bitcoin. Moreover, knowledge of crytocurrency is almost lacking. So, it is our job to introduce bitcoin in detail to be interested in bitcoin. The impact is to become a community or trader of bitcoin, so that it becomes more famous. Bitcoin as a business is quite promising, profits are also quite large compared to conventional currency trading.
Interesting. When you share information about Bitcoin, they probably know about Bitcoin and think that Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency market are fraudulent. Is it easy to convince them? Obviously not easy. Instead of you start: "The Cryptocurrency market is a market that gives people the opportunity, in which Bitcoin bla ... bla ..." then you start: "I just made a few hundred dollars from the market Cryptocurrency, I would like to share with you this work, bla .... bla ... " The effect is very clear
delegend

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:24:50 PM

With the few who has come in contact with me either through media of physical ,I try to let understand many possibilities of crypto currency without prejudice,with a point of view that the world we live is transforming totally a digital world.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:31:36 PM

By showing my trading results and by showing items I bought from cryptocurrency. This is the most effective way to get someone into cryptocurrency. However, you also have to tell the risk.
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

Up into this time, I have lots of friends and new friends who are asking me about Bitcoin and this cryptocurrency industry works and was all about. Well, I certainly share my knowledge to them upon explaining the basic ideas they need to know upon starting and having a background and what they can gain or benefit through it as well as the expectations that they also need to know so that they can effectively acquire that understanding on what does this type of industry was all about. I am also up into social media talks like group chats and also facilitate small group discussions about cryptocurrency to encourage them to engage to it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: