Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How have you impact people with cryptocurrency knowledge  (Read 2043 times)
nussy (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

The market of cryptocurrency is not a very stable one like any other regulated stock market. That is the main reason why people fear to advise others to invest in cryptos. During late 2017s, when the crypto prices were skyrocketing, I have seen some people from my personal facebook friends list invested in bitcoin. They all are facing huge loss now.

Because no one is sure about the future outcome, wise people usually keep investment advice within themselves only. However, when it comes to blockchain technology, I personally made a lot of people aware of it in my office. I didn't think twice about it because I wasn't giving any investment advice to them. Money is a serious matter and it can easily effect the relations.

renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

I invest in ICO projects actually.
 I think that I have found a really good project - Socratus.  It is a insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform for insurance companies . So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem such as property, flight delay, cyber insurance and etc. Their main aim is to help insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and  get their business on new level. Also, they powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures. From my point of view, it is innovative and fit the market.
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:41:51 PM

When it comes to cryptocurrency there's 2 major sides from outside people, those that are skeptical and think the whole thing is a scam and those that hear about the skyrocketing prices and want to jump in on the speculation. What I try to do is bring people into the middle. Explain to them all the benefits of the technology and all the potential, while also tampering expectations of get-rich-quick schemes.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
autotoss

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

I have taken two of my close friends still do the business with me, So what I have done I just pass all the information that I obtain for many months to them for starting the Bounty campaigns earnings.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

I shared my enthusiasm to other people, friends and strangers that are interested to it.

In the beginning, they are very excited and after few days has passed I won't hear any word of them that's totally interested to crypto like before when they are feel excitement.

I don't know if they are just surveying or getting the basic knowledge and will pursue it all along or they aren't really interested at all when they heard me say that crypto's aren't a rich quick scheme that they have believed overhearing on the internet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

the cryptocurrency knowledge i have over the years have impacted positively in my life and that i have held unto and made a mark in my world. now i confidently and evidently teach and mentor people on the knowledge of crypto currency and also let then know how it works and what benefits they stand to gain when they participate and they have also seen it as it works.
SweetCryptoNews

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

I told almost all my acquaintances about the future of the crypto currency and about what it has great prospects for, and also implemented crypto payments in all my business projects. I so influenced the development of the crypto currency market.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:47:20 PM

I have never told anyone which coins they should buy. If newbies ask me this question, I only tell them to do their OWN research. And i give them Some decent link where they can start learning About crypto.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mfyilmaz

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:49:59 PM

I did actually advise a lot of people to invest in cryptos but only one did invest something but he is happy because he bought at the last dip... most people dont want to invest in something that is not regulated as they fear loss of their money but the bigger problem is they dont know that they are constantly losing money by keeping it in fiat... I think in the future a lot of people will use cryptos and those who use them today and store them for later will be the new "rich kids" Cheesy
EVOS

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

I don't affect them to like or know about cryptocurrency, what I do is telling about my experience of making money with cryptocurrency, only by that they are interested and want to learn more about cryptocurrency.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

If we take for example my friends and relatives, then only two of them know what crypto currency is and do nothing with it (just heard somewhere and imagine what it is), and the other part of the acquaintances do not even represent what is the stock and when I am start to explain to them, it makes me feel as if I'm dealing with a tree).That is, they can not understand anything.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

Nothing needs to be done, because after the government sees the Cryptocurrency as a budget replenishment with the help of tax, it will become an integral part of life. Smiley
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

Nothing needs to be done, because after the government sees the Cryptocurrency as a budget replenishment with the help of tax, it will become an integral part of life. Smiley

There is a goverment in other countries that restricts the use of cryptocurrency but most of country are considered it as legal that good for investment but of course they warning that is too risky and should have a knowledge. Crypto currency are already popular in a lot of country and some people are ignored it, personally if they want to know it there are many site and there some people are willing to teach them, it's up to them if they want to know about the crypto.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:25:20 AM

In my own capacity, i have took some set of people through the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. Most importantly, my close friends who can boldly testify to this. I took them through this simple lecture in my room not quite long last year and this year respectively.

Well..my joy is that, some were able to key in to the knowledge and i can see there little progress in the crypto space.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
How can majority have done nothing to encourage people if most of the people that we have talked to are the ones that will bash us.  Undecided
By using it in any way that I can.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

if I personally explain to people about bitcoin and cryptocurrency is a new technology of course with bitcoin we can earn more revenue by following ico and hunting digital currency prizes like bitcoin and cryptocurrency is an encryption technique used to set currency units and verify the transfer funds, operating independently of the central bank.
Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

To understand that cryptocurrencies is the true possibility for freedom or at least find some way to do so! The problem is that the oscillations make many people not have faith in what they are doing and will hardly focus on understanding how cryptocurrencies is one of the best ways to connect the world.
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:22:03 PM

Well I joined bounty campaign so in social media I posted lots of post from the project I participated.All of my friends, relatives and coworkers that is on my friend list keep on asking what I am posting.So it is very a big help to promote cryptocurrency in social media because people immediately got interested.Then if someone will ask me I am very willing to explain it to them so that they have knowledge about it.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

Well, in my case at first my daughter and my wife do not really believe before in what I do in this forum where I am participating signature bounty campaign believing that I could earn profit. But once I had made my first profit from my participation with XYO network ICO, they already believe in what I do and my daughter right now has been starting in participating the signature bounty campaign for her personal expenses at school. Both of them were now starting to do some research about crypto currency since they wanted to know more about it.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

The First time i have heard about bitcoin is on facebook and eversince i tried to research about it and i came acrossed people whom
i learnt and share some of my knowledge too.  Im never hesitant to share what i know to people who are interested and answer back to sent messages on my inbox asking me to share what is bitcoin all about. I really hope i have contributed enough for them to continue their interest in bitcoin and made an impact in their lives as well.

Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

For me, the best way to make an impact is to show them some proof of your earnings. My friend who introduced Bitcoin to me did the same thing. at first, I didn't believe him. but when he showed me how much he's earning from crypto World, that changed my mind. and always look and talk to the potential person that you know you can convince.

cryptokia

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:44:56 PM

I'm usually speaking about what I am interested in and for now I am fully interested in cryptocurrency and trading process so I am speaking with my mates and telling them the cryptocurrency it is a great time activity.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

with a large income in the currency crypto I think people will be interested in it, and invite them to know more about what is cypro currency and how we generate profits in it, I have invited my friend about 5 people and succeed

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

the thing I've been doing is introducing about bitcoin and other crypto currencies by giving me trading knowledge and how to get token without having to buy it (being a participant in bounty campaign) there have been some people who follow my invitation to know more about the currency crypto and blockchain technology
although in fact I also still have to learn more about this crypto world.

gladydark

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

I wanted to convince my friends to join the community, but it seemed a difficult thing to do. I recently introduced the community to them, which may have some help in their understanding of encryption.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:56:25 PM

I have always been educating my closed friends, community, groups about cryptocurrency and its importance. It has turned out positive because some have joined the train and started learning. Others  will catch up at different pace. I hope very soon it will go round if everyone keeps doing this.
suemendez25

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

I just made my friends aware about bitcoin. I didn;t make them invest i just shared something about bitcoin and other cryptos.
tronghai12345

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

I helped with a better way to send friends money across the nation and across the world.
I know that the US has cash app but in some countries, especially third world countries, we don't have many options for sending our money, we don't even have enough mobile devices to access to mobile apps. But bitcoin can help with it.
I help a lot of people set up a wallet and buy bitcoin, or even buying through me as a middle man.
KriptoA
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

With my cryptocurrency knowledge, I helped my  friends to have more information about this field and shared with them my experiences.  Beside that, I also tell them about the profit that it can bring
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

With some knowledge i have,  i shared a lot of people an experience of what i have notice when i run into this world or society. I also create some topic that i want to gather some information to other people to help me to do in this society. We need to study some information about in bitcoin because we can use it all through out.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:50:11 AM

I often do a small discussion of digital currency with my parents, neighbors, or with friends, in their eyes more popular with the word digital currency, not crypto or bitcoin.

some people choose to invest their money in crypto, and some people choose to reject it, because for them the digital currency does not make sense.
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

With my little knowledge about bitcoin as well as the cryptocurrency market, I have always tried to give the people reliable information and encouraging them in the investment in this market. I have tried to make the people informed about the market with my knowledge.
Fleve

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

People do tend to grab the opportunity to themselves first that encourage others, which is maybe why we don't find much influencers for this, but it is growing little by little.
electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

This is really an important issue. If each of us tries to do something as much as we can to spread crypto currency then this will be really great for the whole market. This will increase the adoption of bitcoin to a great extent.
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:14:57 PM

I shared my enthusiasm to other people, friends and strangers that are interested to it.

In the beginning, they are very excited and after few days has passed I won't hear any word of them that's totally interested to crypto like before when they are feel excitement.

I don't know if they are just surveying or getting the basic knowledge and will pursue it all along or they aren't really interested at all when they heard me say that crypto's aren't a rich quick scheme that they have believed overhearing on the internet.

I also shared the knowledge of crypto, explained the benefits and the great potential crypto has to offer to my family members as well as friends.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
luckybtccasino.com

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

Just tell them the ways that crypto can help a single individual, maybe they will try to understand it a little bit and they will be more convinced about all this whole technology. Maybe that is the only way in that you can convince someone

boakyei

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

If I am consulted by family and friends on cryptocurrency,I do my best to give detailed knowledge about how it works,it history,purpose and the future of cryptocurrency.

SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

I influenced two of my close friends to connect with in this market. I told them this markets position and how this markets popularity increasing. After that they connect with bitcoin and start earning profits from this site.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:34:32 PM

I influenced two of my close friends to connect with in this market. I told them this markets position and how this markets popularity increasing. After that they connect with bitcoin and start earning profits from this site.

I also told my girlfriend about Bitcoin and everything related to blockchain technology. I have conveyed all the knowledge that I have learned in the crypto market. And now she's also investing in Bitcoin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

I always tell them to know about the basic knowledge about crypto as without it they will not understand it properly and always try to give them the exact news so that they can decide whether they would choose it or not.
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

The cryptocurrency world is all about patience, because there will always be people who would say the whole system is a scam or it's going to die soon , which would be enough to shake one's trust. What I've done is that I kept my patience and told the ones in distress to do the same as well. Besides that, I've always let people around me know how it has helped for all these while and thus some of them even joined in as well.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:47:36 PM

Mostly I used to share about bitcoin with my friends.I had got some good profit by investing in cryptocurrency.This only trigger me to share about cryptocurrency with my friends.If you had brought any percentage of bitcoin at 6000-7000$.You will get some profit from your holding bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:34:03 PM

People are afraid of crypto because of its volatile nature and they are more interested with get rich quick schemes, i personally have been of great help to my friends and brothers by helping them understand that through careful research one can minimize his risk while trading in crypto and that crypto trading is not one of the get rich quick schemes rather its a long term investment scheme and hard work counts.
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

I am a begginer in trading and investing in cryptocurrency and I don't see myself yet ripe to share the little knowledge I have acquired with other people. I think by some years to come, I will be able to share and impact others with my knowledge.
Adebits

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

I have shared cryptocurrency and its underlying blockchain technology with friends but when it comes to investment, I always let them know that it's highly volatile and speculative, I leave to independently decide either to invest or not
Indrawan77

Merit: 516

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:32:41 AM

I always shared and try to explained crypto to all of my friends,
I believe with more people attracted to crypto we can make crypto grow bigger and able to used it in daily life, some of the problem was they don't want to hear the details they only want to hear the making profit part, I always explained that crypto is a very risky investment so don't always think of making profit, we need to see the potential for the future
kimjongun92

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:42:33 AM

I encourage people to join Cryptpo because I can earn a lot from Crypto and I want introduce it to everyone. who is interested in Crypto
arumslee

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:07:29 AM

I think a lot of people have taken in interest in cryptocurrency since 2017. I always try to encourage my friends to research crypto and the potential it has--I also try to inform them on ICO bounty programs they can participate in.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2660
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:45:47 AM

There is a general notion that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme or hyip thus making it difficult to convinced and proclaim it to the people, also the complex nature in the usage of bitcoin is another bottleneck in propagating bitcoin personally I ensured that I practices how to use bitcoin to people in way of convincing them.

Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1957

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:11:07 AM

I am actively involved with merchant conversion from fiat to Bitcoin in my community. I have convinced almost 55 merchants last year to accept Bitcoin as a currency in their shops for payment for their products and services. I am also a organizer for a local Bitcoin meetup and we host these meetups in bars and restaurants that accepts Bitcoin as a payment option. 

I have also stopped counting how many people I have helped to acquire some bitcoins and how many of them are now debt free because of that decision. <Last year was a very good year for a lot of them>  Grin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:29:29 AM

In my opinion, the correct way affects people about crytpo, by giving some proof of the results we get from Crypto, as most people will not believe what we say if there is no evidence, by providing evidence it will be faster to get them interested in joining the crypto world.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

In my opinion, the correct way affects people about crytpo, by giving some proof of the results we get from Crypto, as most people will not believe what we say if there is no evidence, by providing evidence it will be faster to get them interested in joining the crypto world.
I agree.It's not enough to just keep on saying to people encouraging words about bitcoin and blockchain technology.They need some proofs to actually believe on what we are telling them.So whenever i receive big profits from my crypto investments,i usually treat them and i told them that what i have spent was the fruit of my hardworks in crypto investments.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

There are many people telling that Bitcoin is scam or shit. They are saying that because they don't know what Bitcoin is. Having knowledge on cryptocurrency is very important, because cryptocurrency is very wide, you need knowledge to know everything and it can help yourself to be safe in the world of crypto.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bolsha

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

From time to time, I share my experiences with crypto investment on my FB profile. It led some of my friends to search about it and start investing in it.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

Actually it quite simple to tell friends or family about bitcoin, just with bitcoin is digital currency like someone save fiat money in ATM. But to make them not yet interested in bitcoin is, bitcoin is like a toy, all we know too much internet leave a bad impression on some people. This results in bitcoin being a fraud that will sooner or later be forfeited. Another reason is, they are still comfortable using money fiat, especially most countries have not received bitcoin properly, this is the hardest factor that must be passed to attract a friend or family to have bitcoin or cryptocurrency.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:16:35 AM

The people who invested in 2013 and sold their Bitcoins in 2017 they are already millionaires and the people who are you watching the making the profit like this are already investing in Bitcoins actually we don't need to convince people to use Bitcoins they are automatically getting into it by seeing other people's making profit.
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

i have managed to get my friends to try out crypto. some of them i help to buy tokens while others who are not willing to spend any money can join bounties.
tamquocchi33

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

To be honest, I had to learn everything about this market by myself and I learnt from my mistakes. Therefore, if you ask me how have I impact people with my crypto knowledge, I will say I didn't do anything. If you want to know anything, do it by yourself
newinquiry

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:08:49 AM

I am doing trading and Doing analysis on Different Altcoins and my Analysis is 85% Right i already Help my many friends and i am Doing Facebook live so many peoples can make profit from analysis and they can learn Trading and increase their portfolio i am with bitcoin since 2016 and that time i was new and i get scammed many times in crypto world but experience make u perfect.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

If I try to provide concrete evidence that by investing in the world of cryptocurrency can generate income so they can be immediately interested in going into the crypto world to help the economy become more secure than before by utilizing investment.
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

Most of all I am impacting those people with the amount of money that I start to earn because most of my friends are not earning so much and I'm not saying that I earn a lot, it came out that they are earning small amounts.

Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

The spreading of right information to those right people. Because as we all know with knowledge that you can give to other people they might probably be encouraged to enter in the digital world, especially when you emphasize the potential the bitcoin has. We all know that bitcoin will be the future and so as the future of people will be on bitcoin.

jtrapirap

Activity: 235

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 11:47:41 AM by jtrapirap

The biggest challenge for me to give impact in sharing my own understanding and knowledge about cryptocurrency was to deal with bitcoin and crypto haters. As we all know, its really hard to converse with bitcoin haters because they always thought this is fraud or a scam. My only way to engage to them is to show my portfolio, my progress and earnings just by investing and trading on it. Later on, they may become doubtful and curious about cryptocurrency. Thats the best time to share to them how promising it is and how it may enhance and revolutionize our present e-commerce and monetary system.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

To be honest with you guys I have actually taught a lot of people, I am not the best around crypto and how it goes, but I came here not to brag this to you, but to let you guys know that even if that man has his/her mind closed around BTC and crypto you can still change it, and that's what I did, I did the impossible and the impact of crypto around them is great, I've taught my friends, and all of them are making good profit out of this, they are making big investments and are now literate around the web, the do's and don'ts around the web, and for that I am actually proud to say that many people have impacted huge on crypto.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

Cryptocurrency as a digital currency is very complicated and there is a lot to learn about it. Trying to influence people to get into crypto is harder than it seems. But I had a friend who was also interested and it and now we are learning together.
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

The actual Cryptocurrency understanding I have through the years possess influenced favorably during my existence which I have kept on to as well as created the tag during my globe. right now we with confidence as well as obviously train as well as coach individuals about the understanding of crypto foreign currency as well as allow after that understand how this functions as well as exactly what advantages these people remain to achieve once they take part plus they also have observed this since it functions.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

I think personally, it is very difficult to convince ordinary people to take part in the world of crypto.
they need real proof aoakah bitcoin really bring a profit or not. and I'm looking for real evidence that I will show everyone that bitcoin is not just speculation.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

I don't just tell people about cryptocurrency I let them come to me most people could be so full of negativity I hold seminars or personal private meetings with those interested and give them what I know and  what could help liberate them financially
Herbys

Merit: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

I came to the site "bitcointalk" in order to share my knowledge and learn something new and also be aware of the news. Wink
Ibas samara

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

I share what I know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people who have good resources so they can quickly understand what I'm describing about cryptocurency. because for me cryptocurrency enough to give a good impact, both on how to use free time, and get additional income (economy value). that's what I share to the people closest.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

if indeed this should be submitted to everyone then what will be conveyed is mentally how to deal with bitcoin because here can not be predicted easily then every friend who joined then I hope just make it as a sideline of your work and this I managed to convey Wink
fndsr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:22:41 AM

I am just trying to be a good investor and not panicking with bad news that always appear and always believe and believe with the development of crypto currency of course

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

I don't have that much technical knowledge about bitcoin but I know what are the risks involved in the bitcoin investment so I will never say to anyone bitcoin is a way to become rich soon.All I am saying to the people about the importance of crypto currency system in the future and the decentralization as well.But I never take too much effort to convince anyone if they don't agree I will just leave it in their way they will know about it in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

i think that each person should think about the effective methods how to improve his or her knowledge. i think that it is necessary to improve trading skills using the video provided by experts on the internet with tips
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

i think that each person should think about the effective methods how to improve his or her knowledge. i think that it is necessary to improve trading skills using the video provided by experts on the internet with tips
I think that we just let bitcoin do it but with a small help from us. We let people see us succeed on bitcoin, and i'm sure that they will come and ask you what you did, and then you now do the job to share knowledge about bitcoin. We are nature to seek for the truth and reliable source, so the best option is to see it for yourself, for you to believe on it.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:29:04 PM

Just like how my friends teach me about how is this community goes,i am sharing all my learnings for my love ones.and together with this.i am letting them see the lifestyle i have that provided by bitcoin

Now almost half of my family has been a investors,and keep on learning the ins and outs for tcommunity
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

I love sharing my knowledge in bitcoin to my friends and relatives. I know it is just a small thing and do not affect bitcoin at all but in my little way, I helped someone through teaching them what bitcoin is. My other friend that I have shared my knowledge to is now trading just like me and we both earn good amounts.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

I enjoy sharing the knowledge I have about cryptocurrency to others especially my pals who don't believe in it and are afraid to invest in crypto due to their past experiences they must have encountered. I helped them by letting them understand what bitcoin was actually.
ComaJoma

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

What I do is I just explain things to people who don't understand it or understand it the wrong way. Sure, I cannot and I'm not going to advise them about investing in crypto, but at least I do my best to raise public awareness in my own way so that when the time comes everyone should be ready to take part in a new paradigm of living in a crypto society. That's the best I can do.
Eric Medeiross

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

I explained to them about Bitcoin, telling them about the potential for Bitcoin's development, trying to explain to them that Bitcoin was not a scam. I encourage them to find out about Bitcoin on the site, introduce them to the forum
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

for the first time I tried to show the results I got to them about the benefits of investing in crypto, and invited to join this group and share information through social media, because I believe the crypto currency is a new breakthrough in the banking system
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

In my circle of friends I actually did impact 2 out of 10 and I think that is fine. After I tell them stories about bitcoin specially that pizza deal which is being told here much then in just a month when I saw them again they are the once who have stories.

They invested at like 1k USD to 1 bitcoin. Now, they are still in profit but dont want to withdraw.
It is an invesment though, and they want to keep holding it for more years.
Kwansimaa

Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

I am that person who cherishes it so much when i impact people with knowledge of something that they don't know or better still just to keep them informed. So when i was told about this community and i also told my younger brothers about it and currently they are into crypto related activities and it has really helped us a lot.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

I enjoy sharing the knowledge I have about cryptocurrency to others especially my pals who don't believe in it and are afraid to invest in crypto due to their past experiences they must have encountered. I helped them by letting them understand what bitcoin was actually.
Yes, even if you share it with sincerity, they will always doubt it at first, but the important is you share it to them. I suggest that let them be, show them that you succeed on bitcoin, because we people believe on to the saying that to see is to believe. And if they see you succeed, i'm sure that they will also invest on bitcoin, and later they will succeed too, and will thank you because of what you did.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

it would be very difficult to educate about blockchain, bitcoin and cryptocurrency technologies in a layman let alone those who hate it. so, I personally will give direction and understanding when they ask me. otherwise I will ignore it.
actually if someone is more interested, they can find out and read it in various references in google search or join in this forum.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

I have been learning cryptocurrency for almost 2 years. I had very good income from previous tasks regarding cryptocurrency such as joining bounty campaigns.

I also starting to know bitcoin investment with its volatility and high risk high gain property. Lately, I visited a friend to discuss the good thing about bitcoin. There is nothin wrong by sharing your knowlwedge and encourage others that might help them in the future.

azizfikri2

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

I was learning cryptocurrency in 5 months ago, one people invite me to follow he and he give me a intructions what must I do. Little by little I and He make some group in media social and inviting some people who want to learn about crypto like airdrop and bounty. We share what we know and we always asking what we dont know.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

The volatility nature of cryptocurrency makes people fear to try bitcoin. As long as there are issues such as its use in money laundering and being prone to illicit activities limits its impact. Users should advocate and educate others more about facts and legit benefits of bitcoin. There are lots of medium to share knowledge and interact with others. Though always remember that you cannot force or please everybody to accept everything you say.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

in the development of cryptocurrency many things I can do but not everyone will believe it and if asked about what I will do then I think that in the introduction of bitcoin required a process that may not be as fast as I imagine because everyone who has a different thinking and this much happening therefore I chose to introduce those who already have high kemaun and always think positive Wink Wink
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Well sharing someone my knowledge about crypto is very fun and exciting. I don't know where I was getting the energy to give others the information that I have. I just enjoy it so much and it brings me joy. Well due to my sharing I have convinced and influence my friends to come in this system too. Now each one of us is earning a profit.
Traslavin

Activity: 461

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

It's just an amazing feeling every time that I got to share my knowledge in crypto to someone I know. Well it always brings me joy each time I got a chance to give others information about crypto. It was such a great help for my friends and relatives those information that I shared with them. Indeed it had convinced and influence them to come in here.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

Personally, I show them all to my co-employees in my recent company and friends the money I got from joining cryptocurrency. Seeing it is a proof that this bitcoin thing and other cryptos really existed and thus we can benefit from it. From there I explain to them how these things work and encourage them to open a wallet where to store those coins and how to earn it. Now one of my co-employee has just started joining a signature campaign and bitcoin faucets to earn those coins little by little.
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

Ever since i got to know of this amazing technology i have introduced my friends into cryptocurrencies. They are now on their feet exploring into more advanced cryptocurrencies like masternodes which are also very cool. It is a great feeling anytime i see them sharing their thoughts about crypto

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
hachiman13

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

When I go to a local shop, I always ask if they accept bitcoin as payment. In that way, even if the owner hasn't heard of it, he would know that there is a demand for that service. Same thing with my friends when I lend them money or pay them money that I owe, I ask them if paying in bitcoins would be fine. In that way, curiosity will propagate.
sajidm

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

I just started a month ago and ever since  i joined in this forum i have been indorsing bitcoin to my mother, sisters, brothers, cousins , and my other relatives but they all laughed at me maybe because i have not yet made any profit  from bitcoin...i am hoping that if i make some money out of this.. they will embrace and take part in this amazing cryptocurrency....
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

I was introduced to crypto currencies by a course mate back in school. I tried as much as possible to understand cryptos and now I am almost a reference point among my colleagues. People call me on phone for help and others come to me for tutorials on how get into cryptos and how to survive in cryptos. For now I just broadcast crypto currencies especially bitcoin to my friends and those who are interested are helped out.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

depending on whether the person has any interest in cryptocurrency, because I will not waste time trying to convince people who are not interested in the crypto world at all.
ayiaye

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

I always tell my friends and introduce them to cryptocurrency with all the advantages of cryptocurrency, although most of my friends do not believe it and just say it's a scam.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

The particular cryptocurrency information we have over time have got afflicted really within my living understanding that we have used onto and also produced any indicate within my planet. today my partner and i with certainty and also seemingly educate and also tutor folks around the familiarity with crypto forex and in addition permit next discover how that operates and also just what rewards they will endure to get if they get involved and so they have noticed that because it operates.
jojohamasa

Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

The market of cryptocurrency is not a very stable one like any other regulated stock market. That is the main reason why people fear to advise others to invest in cryptos. During late 2017s, when the crypto prices were skyrocketing, I have seen some people from my personal facebook friends list invested in bitcoin. They all are facing huge loss now.

Because no one is sure about the future outcome, wise people usually keep investment advice within themselves only. However, when it comes to blockchain technology, I personally made a lot of people aware of it in my office. I didn't think twice about it because I wasn't giving any investment advice to them. Money is a serious matter and it can easily effect the relations.

You are very right
Advice on financial matters is serious and everyone must bear the consequences of his decision alone
But knowledge and especially blockchain are right for everyone
Our responsibility is to spread it among our friends
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

I influence people to recognize crypto currencies and bitcoin by spreading the real positive issues that are in bitcoin. So it's not a promotional event that influences without clear evidence. Besides that, I affect people by telling stories about my struggle which is then rewarded with the results that I get. I will tell you my experience running a bitcoin business. If people hear my struggle then I am sure that they are getting motivated to join bitcoin. I will also share tips on how I can survive the volatility of the crypto currency market.

Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

I always tell my friends and introduce them to cryptocurrency with all the advantages of cryptocurrency, although most of my friends do not believe it and just say it's a scam.

Well overall if you include cryptocurrency in general I can't really say that they'd be completely wrong. There are so many scams and such that it makes such an opinion somewhat reasonable. I would only advise people to learn about Bitcoin first and stay well away from anything other than that until they have a decent grasp of what this is all about.
jameswell

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

Usually, I do not bring up the topic of Bitcoin or investing in cryptocurrency with my relatives or friends, unless they do it first.
The reason is that, although a lot of people heard about cryptocurrency,  few could understand as to why it can be treated as money or legal tender, and most of them still believe that it is the pyramid scheme or Ponzi scheme.
Bitcoin, on the other hand, is a revolution to the established financial world and was created/developed by Satoshi Nakamoto (a placeholder name in Japanese), who was a member of the  Cypherpunks emailing list.
Personally, I do not believe Satoshi works for any Governments. It appears to me that the mission of Bitcoin is to build a new financial system to replace the fiat currency and would severely threaten all the Central banks. It is an opportunity for the average people who seek financial freedom, though.

AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

I have made people interested in crypto trading by quoting the growth rate and ROI. Most of them were actively trading in stocks, shares and Forex and they found cryptos quite interesting because of the high ROI in very small period which was quite impossible when it comes to the previously quoted investment assets. Moreover, the crypto market is quite dynamic and this thrills millennial a lot.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

I do not personally encourage other people to join and invest in bitcoin as we all know that bitcoin has a high risk when it comes to its volatility but somehow it could be a positive way to acknowledge and take advantage its volatility by buying , holding and selling bitcoin. However, the people i just met here in bitcointalk.org has in common and that is to earn on bitcoin investment. So what will you expect to encourage them to join in bitcoin when in fact they had already got in and join in already?
Courtneyhardy89

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

With my money on remarks, my friends have more information on the field and share with their experiences about me. Besides, I also tell them about the profits that it can bring, and prove what I say is right.
etnichalx837

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:29:40 AM

Information about bitcoin has developed around the world, but very few know about bitcoin. Moreover, knowledge of crytocurrency is almost lacking. So, it is our job to introduce bitcoin in detail to be interested in bitcoin. The impact is to become a community or trader of bitcoin, so that it becomes more famous. Bitcoin as a business is quite promising, profits are also quite large compared to conventional currency trading.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:39:42 AM

just as it happened to me, I think almost everyone has the same answers and responses, most of them don't believe
and say it's a scam, I think you need to add some evidence of the benefits and ease of using bitcoin, it will be very helpful
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:47:23 AM

By showing their you proof of any earnings then for sure many will be attracted to join the investments but not now that the Bitcoin market is still in difficult because for sure many are in difficult to earn too but once market become healthy once again that you earning more than enough then that will be the time to show them the great impact of joining this investment.
SaraMartin1212

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:17:46 AM

I give the benefit of investing in electronic money for relatives, When on the big social sites, I have ideas to be able to give to people, There are people say, invest in bitcoin or cryptos It's a stupid investment, but I point out the advantages that, at present, investing in bitcoins is a smart choice, they are not only high priced at the moment, but they are also available. A great future. I give them numbers like bitcoin prices at the end of 2017, which are at $ 20000 / btc, which is the most historic bitcoin value in history.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:21:36 AM

When it comes to cryptocurrency there's 2 major sides from outside people, those that are skeptical and think the whole thing is a scam and those that hear about the skyrocketing prices and want to jump in on the speculation. What I try to do is bring people into the middle. Explain to them all the benefits of the technology and all the potential, while also tampering expectations of get-rich-quick schemes.
I agree with your experience because that's a real story based also on my experienced that it's not impossible to encounter of those kinds of people, but the biggest impact is the result of our individual success in crypto.
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

yes, i totally agree with you because same case happens with me and i tried my level best but i thing i understand that no matter what you do you can not make them understand.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:32:45 PM

I have impacted five of my close friends with crypto knowledge.they value it more than the things i have engaged them before now.
shelemiah31

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

When I shared about bitcoin, they were able to know about the bitcoin world.They got curious about it and started to study it and eventually invested their time and money in it.
tdtduy

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

To impact people with knowledge of electronic money, you need to have more knowledge of electronic money than the knowledge that person has had? Obviously not effective. In order to persuade them, you can not use theory. The most effective way to convince them is to be productive and have a high income. At that time, your share for them, no matter how bad, most of them will listen to you. I am sure of that.
tdtduy

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

Information about bitcoin has developed around the world, but very few know about bitcoin. Moreover, knowledge of crytocurrency is almost lacking. So, it is our job to introduce bitcoin in detail to be interested in bitcoin. The impact is to become a community or trader of bitcoin, so that it becomes more famous. Bitcoin as a business is quite promising, profits are also quite large compared to conventional currency trading.
Interesting. When you share information about Bitcoin, they probably know about Bitcoin and think that Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency market are fraudulent. Is it easy to convince them? Obviously not easy. Instead of you start: "The Cryptocurrency market is a market that gives people the opportunity, in which Bitcoin bla ... bla ..." then you start: "I just made a few hundred dollars from the market Cryptocurrency, I would like to share with you this work, bla .... bla ... " The effect is very clear
delegend

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:24:50 PM

With the few who has come in contact with me either through media of physical ,I try to let understand many possibilities of crypto currency without prejudice,with a point of view that the world we live is transforming totally a digital world.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:31:36 PM

By showing my trading results and by showing items I bought from cryptocurrency. This is the most effective way to get someone into cryptocurrency. However, you also have to tell the risk.
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

Up into this time, I have lots of friends and new friends who are asking me about Bitcoin and this cryptocurrency industry works and was all about. Well, I certainly share my knowledge to them upon explaining the basic ideas they need to know upon starting and having a background and what they can gain or benefit through it as well as the expectations that they also need to know so that they can effectively acquire that understanding on what does this type of industry was all about. I am also up into social media talks like group chats and also facilitate small group discussions about cryptocurrency to encourage them to engage to it.

Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

By showing my trading results and by showing items I bought from cryptocurrency. This is the most effective way to get someone into cryptocurrency. However, you also have to tell the risk.
I always share my blessings to all my family members and my co-workers the fruit of my hardworks in cryptocurrency.Then they started asking questions how to make profit in crypto.But i just tell them to study crypto first so you will know how crypto works and all its benefits.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:41:24 PM

Very good question people have knowledge and full of understanding of bitcoin try to encourage people specially family and friends to learn also about the bitcoin or cryptocurrency importance.

Because they to get better benefits investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency for the near future and encouraging to people to get involve in crypto is part of everyone knows about bitcoin to promote crypto to become famouos and we all here get better benfits if the crypto become global currency.
freighttrain

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

I tried to do that once. But they were very skeptical about it. They kept telling me that sooner or later hackers would be able to get access to it, thereby wreaking havoc. All my attempts at trying to explain to them were rebuffed.
Janet Tabicas

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:58:16 AM

I never give any advice to people about Bitcoin or entice them to invest in Bitcoin. Everything concerning money is sensitive and it can destroy relationship between acquaintances. Provided that they are in the red after listening to my advice, the high likelihood is that they will blame you for their losses. I had better leave them alone.
Brandon Sousa

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

I don't think we should urge our friends or relatives to invest in Bitcoin or something like that. If we entice them too enthusiastically, they may think we are inviting them to join mutilevel marketing or a pyramid system. But if we recognize they are misunderstanding Bitcoin, we should clear their mind. That's it.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

for ? bounty? or technology? You should be more detailed to share the question. because I think you prefer bounty hunting rather than investing or trading.
but at this time whatever knowledge is easy to obtain easily. technology has made it easy for all users, just someone must try to explore every knowledge.
blokceyin

Activity: 168

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

I always encourage people to know about cryptocurrency and especially Blockchain Technology.

for ? bounty? or technology? You should be more detailed to share the question. because I think you prefer bounty hunting rather than investing or trading.
but at this time whatever knowledge is easy to obtain easily. technology has made it easy for all users, just someone must try to explore every knowledge.

Bounty hunting is also kind of an investment. You spend your time to get tokens instead of money.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
ShowOffoN

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

Just the way I learned it. First I got someone who showed me a presentation of how bitcoin works then he got me attached to his company who was the one doing the mining for me and all other stuff. Then eventually, I was already doing the trading and so and so forth. Eventually, I was already telling my friends about it. Some joined me, some did not.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

We need to give them the knowledge that makes them mo educated. Step by step and don't pressure them to learn. sometimes the more knowledge you'll give it depends to the person if he/she is interested in bitcoin. If the person is interested the better if the person is not interested at all don't push them. Let them realize that cryptocurrency is important and if not. Let them be.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

I often tell them about blockchain technology before talking about crypto. And it is clear that the opportunity to make a lot of money in crypto as well as the risk of losing you all.
Karis2018

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:21:42 AM

To comprehend that cryptographic forms of money is the genuine plausibility for flexibility or if nothing else discover some approach to do as such! The issue is that the motions make numerous individuals not have confidence in what they are doing and will barely centre around seeing how cryptographic forms of money is a standout amongst other approaches to interface the world.
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:51:19 PM

Any one who want to understand crypto currency first he/she must need to know about blockchain technology and before telling them about this we need to understand them about what blochchain and how it works.
A Feeder

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

Bitcoin has a big impact to everyone not only to but to many people because when you using bitcoin your not focusing on money and having a profit also you focusing of what you do to bitcoin because before you get a money first you need to have a learning and knowledge about bitcoin and when using bitcoin until the time was transient your knowledge also became improve.
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

Crypto is the digiter currency.bitcoin is very impact to everyone.most of the people come here to earn money and some of them become success to. We need to understand them about what blockchain and how it works.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:11:30 AM

What I ordinarily do is to impart my insight about bitcoin to my companions. How I benefit get benefit when putting resources into cryptocurrency.If you had brought any level of bitcoin at 6000-7000$.You will get some sensible benefit from your holding bitcoin.
Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

I have impacted lives with the knowledge of cryptocurrency. I have a group where I teach people how to trade crypto and also how to partake in bountiea and airdrop. In my little way I have impacted over 300 person and teach them so much about crypto currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
quandong

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:21:50 AM

First : Uninformed people do not have investment conditions, then fear it.
Second : The people who invest in coin have a lot of idle money and do not touch the rice money every day.
Third : Invested in the risk of doing business in any business.

loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

I guess more and more people are into cryptocurrency and blockchain technology as well. Making them known by people is a great help to understand them that it was not a scam and it is a decentralized technology to help our way of living. Why I say scam? Some of people recognizes BTC and other cryptocurrency because of its outstanding value maybe but for me the one of the factors why it is recognized as scam because there are many people using this because of its own power and ability to profit.
Nolan786

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

All my efforts to try to explain to them were rejected. Everything related to money is sensitive and it can destroy the relationship between acquaintances. I do not think we should urge friends or relatives to invest in Bitcoin or something like that. But if we recognize them as Bitcoin misconceptions, we should clear their minds.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:33:57 AM

All my efforts to try to explain to them were rejected. Everything related to money is sensitive and it can destroy the relationship between acquaintances. I do not think we should urge friends or relatives to invest in Bitcoin or something like that. But if we recognize them as Bitcoin misconceptions, we should clear their minds.

I don't think they will be rejecting that. Bitcoin is a great investment and I just give my friends some proof that they will be believing in, some of them even don't believe the profits I am getting from trading and investing on Bitcoin. Well, I did not really taught them but they do learn the simple things to themselves. If they are having a hard time, they approach me for my suggestions or opinions for that certain problem. I guess that should be the way of teaching your friends, if they want to learn it, they should work hard for it just like I did, right?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

Sharing knowledge about crypto is also sharing opportunity to anyone. But not all the time people will accept what you shared because of reason of not believing on it. People believe if they see some result or evidence from you or others.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:33:27 AM

Impacting peoples with crypto knowledge means you give your opinion and explanation about crypto to other peoples.
I think there are many peoples who done that, because if you look now, the crypto audiences are growing. It is of course because many of them sharing about crypto to the others.
bolbau

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:06:48 AM

the first thing that i can tell to people is only basic information about cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, giving as much as information about blockchain technology and how its works. because i think we need to educate more people about crypto fundamentally not only about how to earn so much profit in one night. in the society out there, people still thinking negatively about crypto, they think this is an illegal industry, they think crypto will bring all of them to a criminal issues. i never suggest people to make trading investment in hurry, because crypto market is have so much risk, if they fail i didnt want to be blamed.
sari_

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:12:17 AM

I always try to share the knowledge I have with others, bro. because I really want lots of friends who invest in bitcoin bro. if they were able to invest and could benefit from crypto, I would be happy too, bro. their share is my happiness too bro .
ilovepurple

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:25:36 AM

It is likely that investing in the Cryptocurrency market is like investing in other markets such as minerals and real estate. If they had prior knowledge, they would acquire the knowledge faster.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

I influence people to join crypto currencies by providing knowledge about crypto currencies, some of the knowledge that I tell them is how to invest, how to trade and how to join the bounty campaign. those who have understood crypto currencies immediately join the crypto market to trade and invest.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:42:56 AM

Crypto business has been a best business so far since I discovered about it, and was a very motivated to build a structure under, that is to carrying people around along by teaching them how Crypto work and also how to convert to local currency. Base on that, currently I have teach 80 people under me, which has been a part time work for them.
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:59:27 AM

I try as much as possible to gather some of my colleagues who are jobless and talk to them about crypto. I entreat them to read more about crypto so that I can ascertain their interest level. Some give into crypto but most back off.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

If they knew how bitcoin flactuates but still gaining profits out of it and also if they already know that keeping bitcoin as a cryptocurrency will also have a good impact in the near future. At the same time when expressing and showing them the results will make them encouraged to patronize it as well.
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

Spread positive news about crypto, as well as the advantages of having crypto currencies especially bitcoin. Introduce them to people who have succeeded in crypto or bitcoin investments. So far, I have been doing it like that, and it has begun to show results where some people are getting interested in crypto or bitcoin and they are starting to try to invest in crypto currencies, especially bitcoin.
badaovodich

Activity: 265

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:30:38 AM

Cryptocurrency was created to address some of the problems that other currencies had previously failed to address. These are issues related to payments, transactions and fees. Besides, the security of coin is absolute.
Bestorm

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

If you ask me, I will say that I inspired people around me with my cryptocurrency knowledge. Because I understand this world and I know its characters. But I only impact person who is brave and want to make a profit. For someone who is always scared and not willing to take risk, I will not say anything about bitcoin to them.
popsywura

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:43:08 AM

I have within my communities and associate friends educate people mostly on different ways their can earn from bitcoin and let them understand different risks associated for involving in bitcoin. In delivering this to them, you come down to their level and explain in a layman language and best techniques they can easily understand.?
Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

I try in a narrow circle of friends to talk about the value of cryptocurrency for society, as well as what is useful in them.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

I try in a narrow circle of friends to talk about the value of cryptocurrency for society, as well as what is useful in them.
Well i start it on my family and friends, crypto is really the most amazing ways to earn on this new generation and if we are going to have more knowledge about it maybe we can earn a lot of features in the near future. We need to share it to our family and friends for good so that they can also earn a huge amount of profit and then they slowly know about crypto.

WoopDeBoop

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:54:59 AM

I always eager to talk about it but never impact that's sad

mezzaluna

Merit: 23

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 09:31:22 AM

My experience with Cryptocurrency really helped me in a way that it tells other people that I am open into ways that could generate income in a risky or safe way. It helped me open the mind of other people regarding it because knowing me as a friend, I would not invite my friends into something that is a scam so I believe it really helped other people be open and learn Cryptocurrency just because I started learning about it too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 04:12:23 PM

Dont halt to conversation approximately crypto a few will acknowledge it and prepared to contribute but a few will dismiss and we cant constrain anyone.So,perfect way to form an affect is to appear them a few verification of your profit. My companion who presented Bitcoin to me did the same thing. at to begin with, I didn't accept him. but when he appeared me how much he's winning from crypto World, that changed my intellect. and continuously see and talk to the potential person merely know you'll be able convince.Showing positive comes about more draw in the community.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
WoopDeBoop

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 11:59:09 AM

do you think you have to impact just enjoy what do you know

illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 03:44:17 PM

cryptocurrency is for those who are  tolerant, since there will continuously be individuals who would say the entire system may be a trick or it's attending to pass on before long , which would be sufficient to shake one's believe. What I've done is that I kept my persistence and told the ones in trouble to do the same as well. Other than that, I've continuously let individuals around me know how it has made a difference for all these whereas and in this way a few of them indeed become part of party.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 10:36:13 PM

When I get a lot of profit from investing in Bitcoin, I am very happy and want people around me to feel the same way. I innocently shared my
experiences with my family and some of my friends. Hear my story and see the proof of my profit, they are very interested to find out more about
Bitcoin. But the fact is that almost everyone is lazy to learn Bitcoin properly, they finally bought Bitcoin at its peak prices in 2017. When Bitcoin
dumped in 2018, some of them blame me, because it introduced Bitcoin which made them lose money and eventually they considered Bitcoin scams.
This is a lesson for me that introducing Bitcoin is not as easy as imagined, since that incident I have been more closed to people around me regarding cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
WoopDeBoop

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 12:41:58 PM

sold motherboard for a decent price

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 01:39:49 PM

I have been in Bitcoin for years.  but I am more closed and silent.  I don't promote bitcoin to people around me.  Because bitcoin has a risk I'm afraid that I'll be blamed if there is a loss ... because most people don't want to take risks.
In contrast to you, I am more proactive about stories and topics with bitcoin and crypto, and the best part is that the people around me also have the basics of and trust in bitcoin but recent years have caused me a lot of fatigue as they always consider me a pioneer in crypto investing, ask me too many problems and ask me to share about good, profitable coins. Quite annoying and I am doing the same things as you, limited replies, I have had a big enough impact and define the path of investing in bitcoin and crypto for them, they need to develop themselves, rather than looking for me every day

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
mezzaluna

Merit: 23

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 04:16:07 PM

I have been in Bitcoin for years.  but I am more closed and silent.  I don't promote bitcoin to people around me.  Because bitcoin has a risk I'm afraid that I'll be blamed if there is a loss ... because most people don't want to take risks.

That is a reasonable reason on why you do not teach others Cryptocurrency. I also do that with my family members because I am scared for getting blamed if they loss their money for doing something rashly within the Cryptocurrency Industry but I believe that is a risk everybody would take when they are gonna learn about Cryptocurrencies. Its also easy to tell them that earning this kind of money will come in great risk but you could also teach them a safe way to earn money within this industry like joining campaigns that you only need to follow the weekly tasks needed.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 05:29:03 PM

I accept cryptocurrency information i have over the a long time have affected emphatically in my life which i have held unto and made a check in my world. presently i unquestionably and apparently instruct and tutor individuals on the information of crypto money additionally let at that point know how it works and what benefits they stand to pick up when they take an interest it progressively.

pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 05:48:15 PM

The first time is that I am seeing my friend buying so many expensive stuffs just like car and motor then I've ask him on how he will be able to buy those stuffs? Then he frankly said that it is all because of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. Then that was the start of an heavy impact of cryptocurrency to me, I've research a lot about cryptocurrency and after that they told me on how do I will earn money by this especially here in forum. So until now I am very greatful that I've earned those knowledge about cryptocurrency. 

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2021, 06:44:34 PM

I have came into bitcoin in crypto currency back in 2016. and since then I think I've made hundreds of people aware about crypto currency. helped them become traders, taught them how they can sell their Bitcoins and get real cash. I taught so many people how to earn money through crypto and bitcoin. including all my own sisters and brothers.
one of my brother now have his own trading signal group and making more traders in our local area.
so yeah I can say I did play my role in crypto as much as I could and I'll keep doing it in future.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 11:18:24 PM

I got my Father to invest in some mining equipment finally after years he woke up. He says he is tired of working so hard for nothing and likes the idea of being paid to help secure a network. He understood how crypto worked the first time I explained it. My Mother says "crypto is your thing" but she is glad it is around since I enjoy and profit from it. My Brother is a bit of an oddball but he does own a small amount of it on a local exchange he bought from 2 years ago. My friends know about it but are not really sure. They are hardly the innovative type or ones to change the world. I guess we have different interests.
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 12:03:17 PM

Same here till few years back and then I have helped a lot of people to understand Bitcoin, and most of them are now fully into Bitcoin and they are being successful in it. I had to guide a them from the start to the finish and explain to them every level and how they can do a lot of things and do them perfectly. Though one thing I don’t do is talk to random people, I only teach people when there is an opportunity that the topics comes up.

It’s just like a guy that I thought last, I said something about Bitcoin on my WhatsApp status and then he asked me about it, saying that he has been trying to understand it but couldn’t, so I had to invite him over and for like a week I had to be teaching him everything he needed to learn, and he kept asking questions till he got better. I’m always ready to help teach people around me.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 11:06:51 AM

My family members are already familiar with Bitcoin since I am using it, but there's one time my mom actually tried trading and doesn't know how it works, she ended up using up all her converted money. That's part of the experience, but I also taught her to how to handle it and do another way of earning instead. Also, I introduced them to this forum to learn more about bitcoin and I also said they can ask questions regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 12:40:49 PM

With regards to cryptographic money, there are 2 significant sides from outside individuals, those that are incredulous and think the entire thing is a trick and those that catch wind of the soaring costs and need to hop in on the theory. What I attempt to do is carry individuals into the center. Disclose to them every one of the advantages of the innovation and all the potential, while likewise altering assumptions for pyramid schemes.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 01:04:09 PM

I have impact so many people in my community concerning bitcoin investment and how someone can invest and make a good profit from the investment. I thought them when to buy bitcoin and when not to sell bitcoin in the market, which is really helping them in the area of exchange market.
I told them not to buy when the price of bitcoin is high in the market because it will not allow them to make a good profit from their investment. I also thought them, how to sell when the price of bitcoin increase in the market to enable them to achieve something good from their Investment.

goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 06:15:14 PM

As much as it is hard to explain bitcoin to people because of its unstable price, I have tried as much as possible to impact those around me with the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies at large.
I have helped quite a lot of people invest in bitcoin, tell them when to buy and when to sell. I have taught some how to make money trading. I have also helped some by teach them the benefits and how bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies work. I have also taught some how to earn bitcoins online

hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 06:26:42 PM

There is not much that I can do because the environment in which I live is more concerned with how much profit will be obtained, that is something that cannot be answered with certainty because it depends on individual abilities. Meanwhile, the main use of Bitcoin itself is not about making a profit but it can no longer be ignored because even the increasing popularity is due to its increasing price.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2021, 07:22:26 PM

I am the crypto guy in my circle. I mean the one who will be asked when my friends have any questions regarding cryptocurrency.
however, I am not that expert in this field, and my skill in explaining something is not good.
therefore, I created a blog and published content about crypto and blockchain.
I used FAQ format on that post, so every time people ask me about it, I only need to copy-paste my link Grin
some of my blog posts also on the first page of google (locale). it makes me feel that I have a meaning for them lol.

my plan now is to introduce NFT to local artists here. I live in an art city.
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1652
Merit: 425

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 07:48:44 PM

It's kinda like a simple talk and then I shared how I know bitcoin or what is bitcoin and explain to them if you're able to buy bitcoin at an early stage where it only costs 100 dollars or something and then today its now 50k$.

Most of the people that I've shared this was just amazing of what bitcoin is, they are also amazed of people are able to become a millionaire or billionaire with just buying or investing in something that is just digital money that has no physical value or a physical asset like bitcoin.

They are willing to learn about bitcoin and easily hook up and become interested in my story especially when I shared my experience of how I get started and how I earn bitcoin in the past years. I mean it's a great talk/

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Oilacris

Activity: 3024
Merit: 613

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 07:57:52 PM

There is not much that I can do because the environment in which I live is more concerned with how much profit will be obtained, that is something that cannot be answered with certainty because it depends on individual abilities. Meanwhile, the main use of Bitcoin itself is not about making a profit but it can no longer be ignored because even the increasing popularity is due to its increasing price.
Yeah this is true and i do live on the same place as yours where majority will really be concerning or would be spotting out on how to make money and how to do things in able to do that.

This is why im really tending to teach off people about cryptocurrency on that manner unless if they are the ones who would come into me and showing some eagerness on learning crypto.

Not just for the sake of money but also with the sake of engaging through it but well, i dont have much time on explaining but only with the basics.

Becky666

Activity: 756
Merit: 231

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2021, 08:09:49 PM

It's good to be closed and silent becasue the world is full of risk. But there shouldn't be such closed to that instead that with the knowledge without sharing to others. It's good to share what you know with others in this industry which means you are rightly impacting others with the right or needed skills for their lifestyle. Most of my time are for those who wants to learn one or two thing about Bitcoin as a technology.

███████ ███████     R O L L B I T           The Social & Provably Fair Crypto Casino           [ PLAY NOW ]     ███████ ███████
/  SLOTS     /  GAME SHOW     /  LIVE CASINO     /  ROULETTE     /  BLACKJACK
|          Twitter          |        ♠   Instant Deposits & Withdrawals   -   Live Customer Support   -   Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses   ♠      |          Discord          |
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 10:43:38 PM

difficult to explain cryptocurrency in my environment, too cloudy, for the best coins they still ask what is BItcoin, it can't be 34k $ which is a scam they say
I personally haven't gotten optimal results from crypto so I haven't been able to prove the benefits I can get in investing in crypto
maybe next time my friends here will come and want to learn how to get, and buy crypto

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
WoopDeBoop

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 06:09:11 AM

no friends advice could help till you did not send them any crypto

HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 04:56:30 PM

I just conveyed to some of my close friends, they seem interested in investing in cryptocurrency, when I conveyed the risk that not many of them were still interested, they only saw on the internet how rich people invest in cryptocurrency and get wealth easily.  but when they know about the risks and have to wait how long, some of them are not interested anymore, I don't force them to jump into the world of cryptocurreny it's up to them I just tell a little of my knowledge.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Tomoko Kawagushi

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 02:48:50 AM

I've had only negative effects of telling the Bitcoin story.

I told every family member and friend once, and made the case.

80% of them acted like I was trying to sell them MLM

My one brother in law got all excited and said I had him hooked.  1 week later he was telling me about hard wallets, tax strategies for selling and Dogecoin.  Since then nary a peep.

One friend bought $200 of Bitcoin on Coinbase.  Then the market took a dip and he tried to panic sell and couldn't figure out how to sell and yelled at me for wasting his money on a failed experiment.

Now, it's me for my own wealth and dreams, and everyone can sit back and watch and wonder how I did it.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 04:00:58 AM

Introducing and conveying knowledge about cryptocurrency is not as difficult as it used to be because many people already know about it themselves, especially bitcoin because there is more and more good news about bitcoin and it has made many new people realize it and finally get involved or join their own awareness.
and in my opinion they will also find out for themselves the ways and risks that will be faced and it is very easy for them to get it from social media and so on.
I would personally recommend in detail about cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin to my brothers, especially siblings, as I have been doing during my time here and prioritize big gains in the long run over risk of losses.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 05:30:54 PM

I just showed them my portfolio 'lol'...
other people are very afraid and underestimate cryptocurrency if we just say that it is profitable without showing the results we have obtained. the correct term is 'talk less, show your profit more'.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DatKing

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 10:19:49 PM

I have helped some of my friends do a detailed research and have a great deal of information about cryptocurrencies and the systems behind them. I also explained the key points and made their job easier. I really love to share my knowledge with someone I care and I'm hoping to reach more people around me and keep them informed about this great field.

Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 07:17:19 AM

Helped some of my friends get some extra cash during the pandemic, although I am still a student I did do have my hands reach out to help my friends but the problem is that not all of them accepts your help which I don't really mind because it is their loss that they are not going to accept the opportunity, I don't talk that much outside of my circle so I have a hard time teaching people about cryptocurrency/

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
WoopDeBoop

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 10:22:15 AM

I did not and that's sad they still use fiat

Alucard1

Merit: 125

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 01:06:26 PM

We can spread the news about cryptocurrency by sharing it on any social media platform, almost 10 years old and above already have their cellphone and have their social media account so that is the main and the best way to spread things about cryptocurrency, we can also do it personally we can introduce the world of crypto to our friends, family, and relatives as they are the one who can easily believe and trust you. Just like when I earned a huge amount of bitcoin from a token, I show it to my friends and they are now also exploring cryptocurrency.

Trinx01

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 04:04:47 PM

I am not active in the crypto world before but I already influence some of my friend about cryptocurrency, as they always see me posting on this forum so they got curious about what I am doing so I explain it to them as well as the cryptocurrency, I also show them one of my classmate who got rich only because of being in cryptocurrency for almost 7 years. I also introduce them to the binance and they are felt complicated about it because of so many graphs and numbers on it.
no friends advice could help till you did not send them any crypto
Maybe they are not really your true friends or you are in a bad friendship, if they are really friends then they don't need money first before they believe, only the talks and advice are enough for them. Just don't advise for those who are really against bitcoin and for those who don't want to listen as well.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 04:52:43 PM

Honestly I had tried to convey people what I am doing profitably for last 6 years. But unfortunately none of them is getting convinced to adopt bitcoin. But I'm sure at least 10 people might have got into google to check what is bitcoin and what are the advantages if you're adopting it. Basically, I'm not explaining bitcoin like another ponzi which will be making them richer in quick succession. But, I'm just explaining how bitcoin is powerful against regulation and how it could save us on the times of the economic recession.

Only when people are basically interested about their economic privacy, I will start explaining them how bitcoin will be ensuring privacy along with big returns over the time of long holding. Hopefully I will make some people to adopt bitcoins out of my efforts but I'm still keep trying for that.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 05:14:22 PM

I often exchange knowledge with crypto-savvy people, sometimes we talk about new projects. Currently ICO, IDO is a very hot topic, we talk about projects with high-profit margins and ways to be able to participate in those projects.
By exchanging knowledge and information I now have some solid other knowledge and quickly update information about cryptocurrencies.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 06:16:14 PM

In summary it's not easy to take some people along with you becasue of their level of understanding most especially in the area of new technologies. We'll know bitcoin to be a new technology which just emerge and has thousands of millions terms that are not familiar with the public, so, meeting such individuals always poses huge challenge while teach them. Although there ae others that aren't as hard to learn as others but very rare to see.

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 11:53:31 PM

Since the cryptocurrency market is too volatile, I strongly discourage anyone to invest in crypto, even if it is in bitcoin. My neighbors,
and friends, already know if I am work in the crypto world, even many of them want to learn it, but they are like lazy to just
read on the internet about crypto, so how can they understand if they do not want to take the time to read.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 02:59:32 AM

I've had only negative effects of telling the Bitcoin story.

I told every family member and friend once, and made the case.

80% of them acted like I was trying to sell them MLM

My one brother in law got all excited and said I had him hooked.  1 week later he was telling me about hard wallets, tax strategies for selling and Dogecoin.  Since then nary a peep.

One friend bought $200 of Bitcoin on Coinbase.  Then the market took a dip and he tried to panic sell and couldn't figure out how to sell and yelled at me for wasting his money on a failed experiment.

Now, it's me for my own wealth and dreams, and everyone can sit back and watch and wonder how I did it.
I guess I understand that they had that kind of though like you are indeed promoting something. Still that is up to their choices though since the price of Bitcoin is really soaring right now and people do not want to risk a lot of their money during this pandemic to lead them to a bad spot.

I wonder what your brother-in-law thought about Bitcoin though because you mentioned he is into Dogecoin.
online73

Activity: 644

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 03:40:50 AM

An interesting question, only I'm interested in how you can influence the people who communicate with you every day, and who saw every day from 2018 to spring 2020, how the price destroyed more than a thousand deposits. A bull market, which is already a year old, cannot force many to change their psychology. When most states, including yours, have taken a clearly hostile position towards cryptocurrency holders, it is very difficult to explain to a person that he will not only not lose his savings, but will also increase them. Personally, I believe that no one should be encouraged to study cryptocurrency - people themselves, when they are ready, will enter this topic and study it thoroughly. When you start to impose your financial aspirations on people, it seems that you want to make money from them and cheat. The cryptocurrency market is still very young and in most cases unpredictable. When something new appears in this world, there are always pioneers, those who go ahead and take all the risks - when the cryptocurrency market reaches a more mature level, believe me, people will buy crowds with Bitcoin. In the meantime, you need to take advantage of this situation and remove all the "cream" of the young and unbridled cryptocurrency market.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2021, 04:43:00 AM

With impressive growth between 2020 and early 2021. I think we don't need to introduce much about Bitcoin. Most people now want to own Bitcoin for their own. Bitcoin is no longer a strange from the world. It appears everywhere, the Bitoin news is constantly updated

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 05:06:33 AM

Lol you know nothing about Our effort and dedication in the past.

Remember that Everyone of us who first got a Profit in this market had encourage all the people around us , But it's just happen that they aren't ready and we got tired in approaching them.

We tried to ask them investing even their smallest extra money to try but what we got is denial so we stopped and never try it again.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2021, 05:27:08 AM

Lol you know nothing about Our effort and dedication in the past.

Remember that Everyone of us who first got a Profit in this market had encourage all the people around us , But it's just happen that they aren't ready and we got tired in approaching them.

We tried to ask them investing even their smallest extra money to try but what we got is denial so we stopped and never try it again.

since the time of lockdown, more people are actually learning more about making money online and they stumble to Bitcoin in a way where facebook users are talking about. those users had done something to spread the word about BTC and then made them invest and then got scammed. well, still they learn about BTC.

i give some BTC to my sister and was surprised she actually learned how BTC works after sometimes, i guess the feed on your youtube had helped because i set to subscribe to andreas antonop.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 07:15:26 AM

I think sharing facts such as news/articles related to BTC and Cryptocurrency on social media platforms is more than enough to pique their interest/curiosity. There's no really need to waste your time encouraging people who're not willing to learn and focuses only on the reward, not on the process they'll go through. Anyways, they're not to be blamed for this and it's up to people whether they'll believe it or not.

acener

Merit: 115

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 09:38:31 AM

I would just open the topic and see from the group of people around me who is interested in it.
And if there are even if it's just few I would talk to them about what I know in crypto share my knowledge to them.

giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 01:02:40 PM

I was introduced before my colleagues. Knowledge, talent and ability to get rich from the person's electronic money made me admire. And then I learn about the electronic money world and invest in Bitcoin. I also have certain successes. But I don't propagate and call for everyone to join e-money because I want to succeed very difficult.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 06:20:50 PM

I am actually a college teacher but sorry to say that in my country cryptocurrencies fully prohibited and governments full against cryptocurrencies. I can't share anything about cryptocurrencies market and investment among my students. But they always getting information from bitcointalk and altcointalk forum.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 08:51:19 PM

I am trying to introduce bitcoin and altcoins to my brothers but the process is slow. Learning something new and if it is the use of new technologies is complex for some. Although I do not spend many hours teaching them, I remain optimistic that I will achieve my goal with them.

The idea was born because I live in a country with inflation and their salary is not enough to cover their needs and it is time for them to turn to bitcoin and altcoins. I'm starting with altcoins because they don't have a lot of money to invest.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 09:50:17 PM

I am trying to introduce bitcoin and altcoins to my brothers but the process is slow. Learning something new and if it is the use of new technologies is complex for some. Although I do not spend many hours teaching them, I remain optimistic that I will achieve my goal with them.

The idea was born because I live in a country with inflation and their salary is not enough to cover their needs and it is time for them to turn to bitcoin and altcoins. I'm starting with altcoins because they don't have a lot of money to invest.
Its not really that complex because you can really tell them about the basics of bitcoin and even though someone doesn't have that much knowledge it isn't really that hard to get into that.

If you are really that serious on teaching them and somewhat have the passion or dedication to make their lives a bit better but don't give out some hopes because

dealing with crypto wont really give out guarantees on making but it is much better rather than on missing out the possible opportunities that you can get.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 10:10:00 PM

I started to invite my friends to invest in Crypto Wayback 2017. That was the time when crypto still has a negative image from most people. They were very afraid at that time. And they thought of it as a scam. So for them to learn and understand the beauty of crypto, I started to send them articles about cryptocurrencies. Until now they are all a supporter and they even invite their friends as well to invest.  Smiley

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1102

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 10:19:10 PM

If you are really that serious on teaching them and somewhat have the passion or dedication to make their lives a bit better but don't give out some hopes because
dealing with crypto wont really give out guarantees on making but it is much better rather than on missing out the possible opportunities that you can get.

With the very high volatility of cryptocurrencies, knowledge of changes in asset value in a short time should be basic knowledge so that new users don't feel disadvantaged and tend to choose to invest in a safe range. Don't make new users like wanting to gamble with the knowledge of profit and loss, instead knowledge of the use and adoption of blockchain technology will change their mindset and make them aware of technological advances that really need to be changed.

I really believe, all their hard work to learn blockchain will pay off with the knowledge they get, meaning they buy cryptocurrency just to try to find out the technology and that way, they will need cryptocurrency more often as their lust needs.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 04:59:47 PM

I started to introduce crypto to my family and friends. And guess what, they didn’t even bother to look into it. They even told me not to continue investing as this was just a scam and a waste of money. But then, this year enlightened them. They are the ones who came to me first and ask about how will they invest. So I discussed it again and let them watch on Youtube because there are so many bloggers who have many insights about cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WoopDeBoop

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 11:15:27 AM

just give them a bit of crypto this is the best way ever

WoopDeBoop

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 11:29:12 AM

I am actually a college teacher but sorry to say that in my country cryptocurrencies fully prohibited and governments full against cryptocurrencies. I can't share anything about cryptocurrencies market and investment among my students. But they always getting information from bitcointalk and altcointalk forum.
has never seem altcoitalk thank you I'll check this another forum

Magical Bitcoin

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 03:15:46 AM

At present, the cryptocurrency market is in the early stage of the industry and is not stable, which needs to be understood slowly.
In my opinion, any relationship mixed with interests will become impure, so I will only tell others some specific theoretical knowledge, all non theoretical knowledge to others to judge, I will not affect him.
enawati

https://adonx.one

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 10:47:17 AM

I have 5000 friends and more than 2000 followers on facebook, everyday I posted about technical analysis about Bitcoin and others crypto. Also I mention the fundamental of each crypto and what products they want to offer. And from it, some of my friends interesting with cryptocurrencies and start to invest into it. I also posted on different social media about the increased price of Bitcoin for each year since 2010, and many people like shocking after know it.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: