Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2930 times)
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

I totally agree with your position regarding purchasing time. Yes every moment is good for buying, the only time you can’t but is when you don’t have money or when no one is selling. We need to stop asking such questions because they are not investor friendly.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:50:58 AM

I cant agree more on that. I also believe the same pattern in trading or buy sell of btc.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

I think that not every time but the time when the price is low. it is the basic rule for traders who want to earn good money and take less risks. To my mind, it is better than to trade every day

hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

I disagree with this assertion.
Everytime is not right to buy.....the best time to buy cryptocurrency is when the market is bearish.sell when theres a bull run.

I agree with you mate, in addition it depends on the situation of how and when you obtain your stocks. If the current market situation is the right time for you to sell then it is in your own decision. Right time to buy and sell our portfolio is depends upon to our own situation and needs.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

Just like stock market we do prefer to buy at lower cost than to buy the high peak while selling at the peak price specially if we see our target rates. So for me the right time to buy is at low price and sell at high price.

Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

Monitoring and analyzing the the situation of bitcoin price you can buy bitcoin in the small price and wait for the rise of it price. Selling bitcoin is the important case because it is so complicated to sell when the price is low by monitoring on it price you will not lose your money and your time,effort will not waste.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
I'm also supporting that opinion because this is the basics of trading process, while you are buying low and selling high so that way question about which time is the best to buy is just rejected.

Crypto is a unique thing, the price is like a roller coaster so that up and down up to hundreds of percent per month is normal, this certainly makes us think that whenever is the right time to buy and sell bitcoin, there is no word late so I am always sure I can get profit
BitCoinTa|k

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
I'm also supporting that opinion because this is the basics of trading process, while you are buying low and selling high so that way question about which time is the best to buy is just rejected.

Crypto is a unique thing, the price is like a roller coaster so that up and down up to hundreds of percent per month is normal, this certainly makes us think that whenever is the right time to buy and sell bitcoin, there is no word late so I am always sure I can get profit

Definitely. But buy and sell timing must be right.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

Yes but we must check whether it is right to buy or sell the simple  rule we was following is when the price was low we can buy and we sell the coin when it's price was high so we should check the right situation of the price to buy or sell
Iandi anne

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:04:04 PM

Yes, I agree with that. Any time is the best time to invest and buy BTC. Bitcoin posses a high potential in the future. I believe, that it will give us a bigger and better return in the future.
mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:53:21 PM

The right time i think solely depends on your principal amount at that particular time. Bitcoin posses a high potential in the future. I believe, that it will give us a bigger and better return in the future.
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

On the dip is the best time to buy and in the peak is the best time to sell.But still in depends to the holders of what principal amount he/she is targeting.
I know bitcoin will be the huge exchanges and mode of payment soon so still it is the best time to buy bitcoin right know since it still lower in price.
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:54:10 AM

Oh this is a great thinking. I've realized yeah every time is a right time to BUY crypto because you are taking the opportunity to success. BUt I think before you sell maybe you should have knowledge and more observation for your profit. It's better to earn small amount in short time than to wait for a long time for high profit.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:07:42 AM

buying and selling bitcoin is a person's own right, it's just that every individual will do it the same, namely buying when the price of cheap bitcoin and storing it, then selling bitcoin when the price rises.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:11:19 AM

People think crypto trading is so easy to have profit but in order to success you have to be patience all the because the price of bitcoin is up and down. You must buy low and sell high think before you click.
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:48:25 AM

It is not wise at any time to buy and sell bitcoin if you are a short term trader but it will not cause that much problem if you are a long term bitcoin trader. And if you are planning to be a long term bitcoin trader i think this is high time to buy bitcoin because it has not yet started its bull run. And if you are a short term trader you can buy bitcoin after doing technical analysis.
soplo

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:04:37 AM

Of course, whenever everyone has the right to buy and sell bitcoin, but those who already know about bitcoin usually use strategies to trade, investors usually buy bitcoin when prices are low and they sell back when prices rise to get maximum results. , who can add to their income and fulfill their income. It cannot be denied that if we hold bitcoin, we hope prices will continue to rise.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:19:53 AM

Because the price is like a roller coaster, it requires the right analysis to buy and sell, whenever there is always a good time to sell or buy so we always have the opportunity to get big profits.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:28:10 AM

I think that with the low price of buying bitcoin, someone must use it when they want to try to get a lot of profit by trying to be patient without panic if bad news hits the cryptocurrency world.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:38:26 AM

I think wait to decrease the price of bitcoin before to buy $6000 is the right time to invest in bitcoin and hodl it sell if the price is profitable.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: