Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2930 times)
OSEIBOATENG (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:03:45 PM
Merited by BitcoinFX (5), ImHash (1)

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

For people to make such post I think they really newbies in the market. I have also been monitoring such post but it has to be cleared so that we can always buy and sell to keep the markets moving. Thanks for your words

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:28:28 PM

Sure, In the crypto world every time is the right time to buy cryptos. Looking at the total market cap of  cryptocurrencies in a whole, the possibilities making profit as you invest in buying cryptos is high. I believe in the crypto world every time is the best time to buy bitcoin. People making posts on when to buy bitcoin dont really understand the crypto market. Thanks for sharing this post i would have given you merit if i had some Grin Grin
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:17:18 PM

It is said that whenever you will invest in Bitcoin,it will be the right time because Bitcoin is said to have a bright future ahead.So definitely the price will rise in future.So after sometime of your investment you will find a price better than that at which you have invested and you will be able to make profits.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:22:42 PM

May be. But many times we do have to check the proper situation while investing. Bitcoin is not magical stuff which will get hiked at any point and from any starting point. I mean look at those people who went out of FOMO into the bitcoin purchase at the time when BTC was equal to 15K or more. Looks like they are struggling a lot now and might not be happy with whatever prices are there currently for the bitcoin. See, it is true that bitcoin can be trusted but over trusting it is also not suggested. Isn't it.!!
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:33:38 PM

With a good knowledge on how the crypto market works and knowing how volatile the market is I still wonder why many investors and users still find it hard to know when to buy or sale, bitcoin as a long term investment can not be easily predicted so what to do is to buy when you have the capital to do so not minding the price at that moment and also sale when you have need for it. But is still better to buy when the price is down and sale when the price rise again in order to make gain.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

Well obviously it's better to buy at lower prices than high prices. That much is obvious first of all. If someone knows very little they can dollar cost average and buy a set amount per week or per month, or whatever time interval to average out their buy in price.
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:49:38 PM

The right time i think solely depends on your principal amount at that particular time. Trust me even if bitcoin drops as low as $2000 some people can not invest into it and would probably wished it dips further. So yeah the right time depends on whether you can afford to invest at this time or not but nevertheless it is never a waste of time of resources and time to invest into bitcoin.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:38:26 PM

I have said it over and over that you can buy any cryptocurrency at anytime for the sake of making profit, provided you acquint yourself with the history of such cryptocurrency. So, whether the price of cryptocurrency is low or high, you can still make money.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

I have said it over and over that you can buy any cryptocurrency at anytime for the sake of making profit, provided you acquint yourself with the history of such cryptocurrency. So, whether the price of cryptocurrency is low or high, you can still make money.

Yes but when you buy at high and it goes down then you sometimes needs to hodl for a year to break through. The best to buy the crypto is when its at low.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Cj29

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

Yes. Everytime is a good to buy and sell. But it still depend on the price of coin/token when you buy it. Because kf you want to get good profit it will be good if the price is above to the price when you buy that token
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

You are right mate but I think that most people love to buy when the market is down so that they can sell high when the market recovers and is booming.But those day traders can buy and sell at any point in time since they depend on smaller increases and sell but long time holders mostly prefer low price season to buy more.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:24:23 PM

If you plan to have a long term investment,yes anytime is the best time to buy but depends of the capital you have,if you have small amount of capital you wish for the bearish market so that you can invest,if its in uptrend still you can buy,  the fact that bitcoin  has a bright future that has an ability to produce profit.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:34:41 PM

Anytime you can buy bitcoin of course but it will depend on you if you are willing to buy bitcoin at a higher price but I think not every time is the best time to sold your bitcoin especially when the market is dump. Always sold your bitcoin if its already hit your target price and it should not be at a loss.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

When you bring new Fiat into crypto, timing is important. It’s never fun to invest into a market that’s about to turn from red to worst.
For a newbie, it’s fun to buy on a green day, and see profit coming in weeks after weeks, just like most of 2017
But yes I agree, everyday are a good day to buy, if you want to get into crypto, in the years to come we will most likely see many new all times high, where people will ask themselves why didn’t buy more in red days of 2018.
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:43:36 PM

That's true every time is a right time to buy no  picky time because if always picky you didn't notice you have missed the luck. As long you can afford to buy, buy it dont wait anything.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

Yes of course at any time is the right to sell or buy bitcoin and if I have a bitcoin clear I will buy as much bitcoin as the price is down and sell when the price has gone up and certainly I will get a lot of profits so I can take advantage of the reward I get for other business who can earn me a daily income
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

Any time in buying bitcoins is not very ppractical.
If you buy during high prices then it is hard to expect for profits or you might even have lss value of your bitcoins which we call it losses already. While if you buy during prices less than the present prices then lucky you, yoou gained already.

But I like the thought that everyday using crypto is better. Prices are somehow like a barrier. I just hope it brigs justice to everyone.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:08:50 PM

I think the bitcoin price will continue to rise until it reaches $ 8000. You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the years and it is hard to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing and exceeded my expectations when breaking the $ 7200 mark and the time is now adjusted at $ 7400 mark. I think you can buy bitcoin at this time and the target will be $ 8100.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
Are you really buying bitcoin or you are just suggesting others  Huh

I don't think its always good to buy and sell bitcoin because if you will buy at peak price than how you gonna recover it when you actually need some cash?
Many have lost all of their savings on bitcoin when they bought huge amount of bitcoin during 2017 boom and right now struggling to pay the debt because some of them have even took loans to invest.

My suggestion is Sell on peak and buy at dump is simple rule of trading, just follow it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: