Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2936 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:35:40 AM

In  my btc journey there is one thing I have noticed and I think you can sell and buy anytime on the dot because btc has the ability and capabilities to increase anytime. I buy and sell anytime and that's my policy.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

people are want to make an open suggestion when it comes to bitcoin, because most of the questions that being posted here are from newcomers that want to buy/get involve in bitcoin, they don't have any idea on which and when they have to invest in. but the very best time to invest in bitcoin is when bitcoin is in the dip/reds.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:45:48 AM

In  my btc journey there is one thing I have noticed and I think you can sell and buy anytime on the dot because btc has the ability and capabilities to increase anytime. I buy and sell anytime and that's my policy.
Everything depends on the situation of the price in the market. Buying or selling is can do anytime when there is profit to gain for that time. It is on your hand how to handle the situation and decide what is the best thing to do for that time. There is an opportunity on every side even the price down or rise.

arabellascott21

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:01:47 AM

Yes it is true. There is no wrong time to buy or sell bitcoins. But if you want to maximize profit, obviously better to buy at low prices and sell at high prices which obviously is what everyone is doing.
bammycrypto

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

IT REALLY DEPEND ON THE SELLER BECAUSE THE NEED OF EVERY INDIVIDUAL VARIES WHEN YOU ARE IN NEED YOU CAN DECIDE TO SELL TO MEET YOUR IMMEDIATE NEED SO AS TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

You need to buy and sell strategically, you cant just buy and sell anytime you want otherwise you will end up making huge loses.To be successful in the world of crypto, you need to read wide and study how the market works or operates. Just like any business venture, there are good and bad days,so one needs to know the bad days and act appropriately to maximize profit.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

For a better profit, I think not every time is the right time to buy and sell. You need to check first the price movement of a certain coin before investing in it. It would be best if you buy coins during the dip and sell it with at least a 10-20% increase before selling your coins. You may try to review past years price movement of the top coins you are planning to invest for a much better result with your investments.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

I am little off the road when it comes to the buying bitcoin at anytime. I guess there is always right time to do things, and when it comes to the crypto currency purchases then its all about the bitcoin being traded at lowest possible price. Literally this is important to have great profitability. We should not be attached to the bitcoin in emotional way here and should not carry open attitude like that one. We cant just go out there and buy things like that. Its not good way to do it, we always need to secure our profit and loss windows.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

Taking your statement into consideration, what I think we should do now is to make sure that we buy and also sell at any time even when the prices are sown to the dip and also when its up.

StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

Exactly what some persons need to hear, the market is always changing, so the question of whetther this time or another is the right time to buy is doesn't require a generic answers.Match your investment with your goals
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

Yes true indeed, all the time is a right time to buy coins and to sell coins. Although some of the businessman and investors are waiting for big price but its good to buy and sell in any time to progress the market.
angelramirez24

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

Any time is good in buying or selling really. But timing is key here if you want big bucks and tha's obviously buying at low prices and selling at high. But anytime as long as more users are buying will be good news for everybody
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

Yes it is all individual rights from the holder, there is nothing that could have affected him. Although market conditions are not good, but if the holder wants to sell their assets was to be valid, there is no banning.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

I believe one can only buy and sell at the same time if only the money he is using for the investment wouldn't be needed any moment from now. In that case, you do not care when they price goes down for some time

Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

I strongly agree that every time is right to buy and sell. Personally i think the decision to when to buy and sell depend solely on your instinct. If your gut tells you to buy/sell a certain coin at this time and wait for awhile because it will increase/decrease. You should follow your gut. Because that time may be the best time for you to buy or sell.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:26:48 PM

I believe once you have the money ready for investment and the price is not so high, there is no need to wait since you do not know the next price
Tatzky

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

For traders everytime is perfect time to buy and sell Bitcoin and other altcoin... since the price pump and crashed happen from time to time people who manage well will earn money and earning within the day and they don't need to wait months to have their payment for their effort...

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
We have the same stand about buying mate the thing is the others because not all investors are capable of long term holding,most of them are only rolling their capital to survive the market,thats why they want assurances about when the right time to buy in short term basis,this is sad reality that not all investors are whales.majority here is small time capitalists that only wanted to earn and gain
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

i think that it is better to pay attention to the price range. when it is high i think it is better to sell and buy when it is high.i am sure that it is the best strategy to stick to. i have always done like this and always win
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

For me its depends to you if you sell because i think no one man can sell if you think your money will loss investors want to get a huge profit and yes,everytime is good to buy a bitcoin because we know bitcoin price is changing every minuites and theres a big chance bitcoin will grow up continuesly in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: