Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2934 times)
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

If you spend your time buying and selling the day, it will bring you much profit. However you must know some technical analysis to do this.
It is not always everytime to buy and sell we have to follow and observe the market. If you buy at high prices you have to wait till it can have you profit. Yes technical analysis must do but we have always not enter the market when it high. So buy at low and sell at high to have earned profit.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

I totally agree with it. Every time is the buy time in Bitcoin. Like who bought bitcoin at 6200 USD they already got 1000 Plus USD Profits. And if they hold for a long time then they can make a huge profit from it. This is the actual thing in the crypto. Whenever you come in the crypto platform, you are not late. Just you have to learn about it, how the crypto market works. Thank you for your post. Because you posted my mind  Cheesy

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

I agree with you, when you buy or sell a coin is the best time. There's no predefined time when you have to sell the coin in order to make it the right time. Once people learn to accept their trading decisions we will stop seeing most of those posts.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:32:32 PM

Well for me this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because the value drop down so you can be able to earn big when you sell when the value rise again.However it is not the right time to sell because you will lose alot of money so you must need to wait for its value to rise in order to earn big.
Durugista

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
In depends on what are you directed, if you want to have long-term money than I think for you it would be better to hold bitcoin for some time and also if you want to have short money it would be a better for you if you would trade a little bit.

Some of the price now are low and it will be a good time to purchase and hold some potential coins, it is very convenient to have a good decision when it comes to this matter, always make sure to have a profit instead of a loss.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:56:54 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

I agree with you, every time can be the right time. It is only necessary to find the right time and unfortunately nobody knows it. All of us are here to make profit. The decision which you want to buy is depend on your transaction's type.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:01:13 AM

Persons believe in bitcoin and long term investors dont really need a specific date to buy bitcoin...but persons who want to get fast profits Looking for a chance to buy just when bitcoin will rise
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:15:36 AM

Persons believe in bitcoin and long term investors dont really need a specific date to buy bitcoin...but persons who want to get fast profits Looking for a chance to buy just when bitcoin will rise

Every time is right if you wait, if you truly understand bitcoin then you know how to handle it, no matter what happen it may falls down just keep holding it because it will rise soon. Just be patient in order to earn profit.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:46:04 AM

This is not true at all! You are playing blind if this is your trading strategy. You cannot just buy and sell whenever you want! Market analysis is very important. Seeing trends and patterns and using them as guides is how we should do trading. You need to reassess your thinking brother. You're creating a danger zone with this kind of mindset.

Liamlion4945

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:18:44 AM

yes, maybe that is right. But sometime you have to find out more about coin market at this time. Of course, It will be better if you can buy and sell at the right time, you can earn more.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:09:07 AM

Truly said, those questions of can I buy or sell now has been the most asked questions which at time gives me concern too, because those you are asking are human like them but devote their time to know some basic things about the market on when to buy and how to sell but I think those that ask the question are only here for money and not the technology itself, which is why some loss so much funds because they buy when they don't suppose and sell when they met to hold.
jennyhoang293

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:33:56 AM

Because the people you ask are human like them but take the time to learn some basic things about the market when to buy and how to sell but I think the questioners are only here for the money, not the technology itself. I totally agree with it. Like those who buy bitcoin for $ 6200, they already have 1000 USD profits plus. This is the real thing in cryptography. Whenever you come in the crypto platform, you are not late. Thank you for your post.
trangprooss1

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:57:32 AM

They take the time to learn some basic things about the market when to buy and how to sell but I think the questioners are only here for the money, not the technology itself. This is not true at all! You can not just buy and sell whenever you want! Seeing trends and patterns and using them as guides is the way we should do business. You are creating a dangerous area with this kind of thinking.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:06:43 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 08:17:04 AM by renz0

I believe not everytime is right to buy and sell coins. First you need to check the market if prices are cheaper or not. Your basis would be the value of those coins in the past years on how was the all-time-low and all-time-high value has reached with that certain coin before deciding to buy it. Same with selling your coins, if you think you earn enough profit you wish for then go for it.
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:15:46 AM

To succeed in bitcoin investment, then we must have a good strategy to always gain profit. we have to know when it's time to sell and when to buy to avoid the risk of loss, and do not think that everything is the same and whenever we buy would be profitable because it is very detrimental to us. know the cause of price movements and choose the best time to buy and set the right time to sell, if this we can do well, then we will always benefit from bitcoin investment.
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:21:32 AM

I truly agree with you, because if you only buy when the price very low, who will buy from you when it is high? So you will buy when you have the money
Jeffpod

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:21:40 AM

Not good to buy when in bull run. Better to buy low and sell high if not you can lose big chunk of money.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:13:29 AM

Not good to buy when in bull run. Better to buy low and sell high if not you can lose big chunk of money.
As long as you gain profit and the price increase after you invested, you can sell without lose and hesitations. You have to consider the price of buying and selling even every time is good because some opportunity comes after you take actions which make you regret much.

eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:40:11 AM

It is said by long time members here that its better to buy at lower prices than high prices. It is obviously the priority of every investors here that are planning to buy and sell coins. If there is someone that have a very little dollar cost average and buy amount of it per week or month or whatever the plan is, they should consider to interval to average out their buy in price.
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:54:50 AM

Whenever the price gets low at that time is right to buy, at the same time whenever the price goes very high that time is right time to sell. It depends upon the person and his funds. If you have more funds you can buy at any time. We need only profit so investment is not the matter to earn profit will be the main. So better you invest at low price and sell at high price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: