Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2932 times)
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

Anytime is the best time to buy Bitcoin? No, not necessarily. You have to think of it more. What is the purpose you purchased Bitcoin? Is it for utilization or is it for investment? If for utilization then there is no big deal since the price of Bitcoin changes, so will the price of the thing or service you wanted. If it is for investment then you've got to get in the right time. What if you bought at a price peak then suddenly it goes down? You lost in that situation. Observe first the price trend of Bitcoin then look for a hunch. When it goes down you buy, when it goes up you sell. Take profits of the cycle. Anytime is not the best time to buy Bitcoin.
MaxLoxton

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

You can sell and buy tokens eveytime you want, but if you know how to get the "gold" or "right" time to sell and buy, you can earn more in that period of time, so let care about it.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

Yes. Everytime is a good to buy and sell. But it still depend on the price of coin/token when you buy it. Because kf you want to get good profit it will be good if the price is above to the price when you buy that token

it is right to buy btc in lower price.and selling it in higher price is more profitable.

amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

Every second counts when you are into cryptocurrency investment and much more in trading. You are always given the right time to either buy and sell your crypto as long as you know that you will earn profit out from it. When the market price is low, it's time to buy and when the price is high, you can sell it right away too.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

I think whenever is a good time to buy and sell, bitcoin is decentralized so the price is never fixed so if we feel getting a profit then immediately selling is a good thing and if you feel the price is low then buying is the thing that will make us profit.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

Depending on market conditions, you can sell when bitcoin prices are higher than the time you buy. The market is unstable and when the price goes down you can buy and hold it.
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

You have to think about it further. What is your purpose to buy Bitcoin? Is it for utilization or for investment? If for use then there is no big problem because Bitcoin price is changing, so will the price of goods or service you want. If it's for investment then you should get the right time. What if you buy at the top of the price then suddenly go down? You lose the situation. Observe first the Bitcoin price trend then look for a hunch. When it comes down you buy, when it goes up you are selling.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

good predictions and the right confidence in bitcoin price volatility will always be a boon for those who trade, even they dare to take the speculation of the price of coins they trade. even some whales with the price of dump and pump as they want, because they have a large capital to play with the price

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

For those who usually trade then whenever is the right time to buy and sell, they have a good analysis and certainly supported the experience and capital, but for me to buy when cheap like now and hold until a long time is a better thing.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:26:41 PM

I think if you want to buy btc make sure buy when the price is low .. and sell when the price is already in the top .. make sure to sell at peak and buy when dum

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

I think if you want to buy btc make sure buy when the price is low .. and sell when the price is already in the top .. make sure to sell at peak and buy when dum
Of course we never know whether the price is now low or high, but I think buying immediately is a better and lucrative option because I'm sure that the market soon improves and bitcoin prices are skyrocketing.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

Yeah, whenever all have the right to buy and sell, but before you have to calculate the profit and the loss, even in the process of dump when you cutloss it could be an advantage, say in the form altcoin you have a value of 100 usd for now you will lose if you cutloss, but at buyback with usd value and you get altcoin value more than 100 then for the future (investment) you will get more profit.

budarkcyber

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

I think it's back to ourselves, if we want to buy bitcoin for long-term investment then we can buy when the price is down, and if for short-term investment we can buy it when the price keeps increasing
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

every time is the right time to buy or sell bitcoin, but we are profit or not when buying and selling bitcoin. for example when bitcoin prices go down like now but we still profit when selling it, it also includes the right time. if we sell or buy bitcoin every time but loss, its not the right time.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

According to me it's not true. Actually, when you see bitcoin price getting down that moment is buy bitcoin & other site when price Increase then that moment is sell bitcoin

MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

This is very good my friend, but take in consideration that as it happens on every market, there are times for selling and times for buying, you can not go there and buy at 20.000...

Hello
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

I think that now the price is lower than it is going to be in the future which means that you need to buy now and not wait! later you will be able to sell the coin at a more expesive price which means much profit
werner52911

Activity: 457
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

It will almost never be the right time to buy or sell. Because nobody knows when the highest and when the lowest point is reached.

A good option is to set a stopp loss course and adjust it constantly as prices rise.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
isomoyes

Activity: 327

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:01:29 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?    

You are right bro
people are afraid always about this point.  they just over confirm to trade on bitcoin so  that they will get benefit from trade . I think we should watch good trader and there articles .  
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

I agree with you, any day will be beneficial for the purchase of bitcoin, because its prospects are huge. But if you want to save, you can wait for the price to drop.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: