Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2930 times)
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

I also agree that every-time is a right time to buy and sell because it is a trading tactics, buy low and sell high every-time and it's a sure profit but sometimes it doesn't work if you wrongly choice a wrong coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olga1111

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

I think that whenever you invest in bitcoin, it will be a good time because bitcoin is said to have a bright future in the future. Of course, the price will rise in the future. So after some time of your investment you will find a price better than what you have invested and you will be able to make a profit. I believe that in the crypto world every time is the best time to buy bitcoin.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
I somehow agree with you. Everytime might always be a time to buy or to sell. For how much is the profit is subjective. Each of us has our own goal so the time for everything is subjective.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
Are you really buying bitcoin or you are just suggesting others  Huh

I don't think its always good to buy and sell bitcoin because if you will buy at peak price than how you gonna recover it when you actually need some cash?
Many have lost all of their savings on bitcoin when they bought huge amount of bitcoin during 2017 boom and right now struggling to pay the debt because some of them have even took loans to invest.

My suggestion is Sell on peak and buy at dump is simple rule of trading, just follow it.

Not all time is good to buy,  I am empress your suggestion is to sell on peak your giving idea on users to be wise and helping them to have profits not on losing you are a good person bro a realistic of successful trader of course wealthy cheers.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

No your wrong op, everytime is not the right time to buy and sell  because the market of cryptos is verry unstable. Instead , there are only a specific time to buy and sell .  right now , the market of cryptos is still down , which means it is still a good idea to buy and invest on cryptos but sooner or later , we can also expect for the market to go upwards and that is the time to do selling .

but if you are a person with lots of cash and did not really  care about paying the price , then it is okay to invest all the time because cryptos are known to increase on the long run.
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
Are you really buying bitcoin or you are just suggesting others  Huh

I don't think its always good to buy and sell bitcoin because if you will buy at peak price than how you gonna recover it when you actually need some cash?
Many have lost all of their savings on bitcoin when they bought huge amount of bitcoin during 2017 boom and right now struggling to pay the debt because some of them have even took loans to invest.

My suggestion is Sell on peak and buy at dump is simple rule of trading, just follow it.

Right time to sell is when I need most important matter that needed some cash that dont accept digital money.
Tharu96

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:08:47 AM

Yes of cause. Everytime is a good to buy and sell. But your profit is depend on the price of token when you buy and price chats.
If you buy at high and it goes down then you have to hodl to make some profit. That's the nature of cryptocurrency.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:59:31 AM

I always believe in this notion because aside that it is very basic, it's also very effective. I don't mind earning small as long as i know i earned form a small dip or small spike, it's all that matters to me because i can accumulate all of my earnings from that to make it a huge profit.

athlete

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

I realized that you need to buy when the coin goes to the bottom, and sell when the coin comes to the top. Everyone decides what profit he wants to receive
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

so long as you advantage income and the fee boom after you invested, you can sell without lose and hesitations. you have to recall the fee of buying and selling even each time is right due to the fact a few possibility comes after you are taking actions which make you remorse a lot.
brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

I think this is a good time to buy not sell, because market is in dip and many people believe to bull run in coming days.
ArchieGrant

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

I think if we choose the right time to buy and sell, we can get many coins with it. You also should be careful when buy and sell because it can make you become a white-hand person.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

Always is not the best time to buy and sell. If anytime is the right time, then there's no use in investing in bitcoins because the price is not the proper buying and/or selling price a person wants. You're clearly just buying and selling immediately. It has become pointless and redundant.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

It isn't always usually everytime to buy and sell we should comply with and have a look at the market. in case you buy at high fees you have to wait until it is able to have you ever earnings. sure technical evaluation need to do however we've constantly no longer input the market whilst it excessive. So buy at low and sell at high to have earned income.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin if the value in the market is low because in this you can gain more profits in the future. Buying of bitcoin needs an analyzation in the market of bitcoin if the bitcoin will pump or dump. Then if you want to sell your bitcoin make sure you will have a good profits so that you will have a good income in your investment.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

only done when a high price and make transactions to the seller with high gas prices until unpredictable.
No, every time is not right to buy the bitcoin or selling it. Nee to wait for the right time like when the price is less then that is the right time to buy and when the price increases that would be the best time to sell the coin, follow this strategy to become a successful trader.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

I do believe that this is the real catch. Bitcoin is a pretty good coin. So, for this it's pretty good to buy this one at the dip. I don't believe at the op saying that we need to buy this thing at any price. Any price is good.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:51:25 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin if the value in the market is low because in this you can gain more profits in the future. Buying of bitcoin needs an analyzation in the market of bitcoin if the bitcoin will pump or dump. Then if you want to sell your bitcoin make sure you will have a good profits so that you will have a good income in your investment.
You are right, everyday is always the perfect time to buy and sell I think that day trading is one of the key factor for us to earn a lot here, we just need to be patient with what we are doing and we just need to know all the necessary details that we need to understand.

crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

Yes you are certainly correct. Anytime is the right time. Because we all know as of now that not all are really been into bitcoin investments. This could only mean that there are lots of room for improvements. This is really applicable to those who are holding for long term and those who are really patient enough to wait. Yet I would say it would be preferable for an investor to buy bitcoin during times when the price is really low especially if the person wants to gain more or is into day trading.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:14:22 PM

Well I knows, that many numbers of people in the bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general are newbies and they have not gotten a good level of knowledge about the market that is why they always want to seek opinion from different people to enable them take their decision. When it comes in bitcoin investment, there are two set of people, which are those who trade and those why buys bitcoin as an assert For those who are day traders they wait for the price of bitcoin to drop before they will buy and sales as the prices raise to a slackly above their purchase price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: