Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 09:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2939 times)
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

It's all on your decision to hold Bitcoin or invest Bitcoin for a long time or sell it for the current price.
phamvanducppc

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

I think the best way is hold to die, dont trade in this time. Your money wil gone
jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

Yes, bitcoin has really the potential to increase its value through time, there are a lot of ups and downs but anytime is a good oppurtunity to buy, but things are different when selling, you have to look if you will gain profit on that particular sell
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
I agree with you that we can buy Bitcoin at any time, it applies to those of you who have a large reserve fund in personal savings, but for me who wants to invest in bitcoin I analyze bitcoin price moves, before I decide to invest.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:25:13 PM

NO, not every time is the right time to buy or to sell in any crypto currency because sometimes if you saw that the price is too high this is not a good time to buy that coins because you may get stack in that price when the price goes down already.

Podda (SL)

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

No. No. No. Every time is not the correct time to sell or buy. All things have a correct time to do. So every time is not is a right time to take an action. Especially in the crypto field. Millions of transactions are generating per day in the crypto field. However, In my opinion, is, Don't sell or buy any altcoin without any research. Especially history is very very important to before buying or sell.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
there is a difference between day traders and investors. daily traders can sell and buy every day. and can be a speculator to make a profit. but investors, they use a long time to make big profits. if they use the daily price .. i think it will destroy their focus and get the loss.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

I am not sure that the price of Bitcoin will always go up so not every investment could be profitable in future.

saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

Yes we can buy and sell coin at any time in Bitcoin. It all depends on us. When and what time do we decide.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:31:54 PM

Yes, bitcoins can be purchased at any time, because the entire encrypted world bitcoin is the best asset. As long as you hold it firmly for a long time, it is likely to bring you a lot of profit.
Alex3231
Copper Member

Activity: 89

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:57:13 PM

Sure, i think every time is right time to buy and sell if you know some technique. When the market is down then you sell crypto token and when the market will pump you will sold token. It depends on your knowledge.

putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

Of course, because no one knows when bitcoin up or down. Therefore, whenever the right time and can benefit you if you sell it when the price of bitcoin above the price you buy.
harobaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:22:46 PM

every time is not right to buying bitcoin or selling bitcoin. Almost crypto currency price is down in early months of the year so you should buy bitcoin and its price is increases in last months of the year so you should sell out and get prrofit.
dirisu2018

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:10:42 PM

Every time is right to buy is partially correct while every time is right to sell is wrong, you can't possibly sell at loss except you are desperately in need of money.
While for every time is right to buy is not so cool for daily/weekly traders as they are looking for a way to get quick profit, it is advisable they buy when the price dips but for long term holders every time is right to invest
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

Yes anytime you can buy and sell bitcoin as long as you can get profit and not losses. Currently bitcoin price keep on increasing slowly and it is good news for us. Lucky those who buy bitcoin when it is in dip,they will gain more profit.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:20:34 PM

Yes you are right. The best price to buy and sell is anytime. It depends on everyone thinking what it is and in what way. They always say that bitcoin prices are too high and do not buy them. But here's the crypto, If they want to be successful then they should start from now and do not wait any longer. Because success must be pursued and not awaited.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:23:11 PM

When you look at the price of bitcoin,  it seems to be unpredictable on how you do the buy and sell thing in that. I have seen many people asking on when is the right time to buy and sell bitcoin,  simply for me it's every time because every time matters to everyone. Every seconds counts.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:40:31 PM

I think not everytime is the right time to buy and sell coins. In an investment or trading business, we normally buy coins during the dip and sell high in the future. Bitcoin price sometime in the past few months I have seen that it had reach its all time low at around $5k plus and I think that was the right time to buy. But if you believe in bitcoin's capability to soar high in the future then you can still buy it more now.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:42:13 PM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when the price is falling in my opinion. Because if you do not see that aspect I do not dare to risk to buy when the price is too high. So that's my opinion. And of course when selling the best is when you get a profit.

CrypTM

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:06:33 AM

Exactly. the definition about " right time' it depends on you and how much do you know about bitcoin and its market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: