Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2930 times)
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

I think you are correct to a point, depending on what the buyer is buying for, every time can be the best time to buy btc. But for a good trader of crypto currencies, every time is not a best time to buy btc or any alts for that matter.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
cposeidon

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
I don't every time is the right time to buy because you might fall into a situation wherein the price of bitcoin reached its peak and you bought that and ended up getting frustrated because the next day there are plunging fluctuations in the market and you will be waiting for another time to have your coin bought at high price yield some profit.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

You can sell and buy crypto currency at any time, the market always gives you a chance to buy or sell, and if you can use the opportunity in the market then you can benefit.
saeroji92

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

Re: ANY WHEN THE RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL

Well obviously this is the right of every individual to buy at a time when the price of Bitcoin again in low position and will resell it when the price again rises because everyone is definitely in search is a mere advantage.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

When investing into crypto , anytime you invest in cryptos can be considered a right time for the investors , because if you wait for mote time like tou wait for the market to green ,the time you wait is a waste for you gain ,if you immediately put your investment you might be gaining now.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
You have a point. But, the time you will never buy is when the bull run commences. I suggest that you buy from the month of January up to the month of September and just hold. Even though I am so tired with their post, I still hope that all of us will acquire great profits for us to enjoy.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:13:18 PM

A bitcoin is very popular and in every time it always increases the user here in bitcoin society. I have seen many people are asking about when is the time to sell and to buy bitcoin. They are asking this many times because they need to be sure of what they to do next about gaining some income here bitcoin.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

Bitcoin is popular and its price is going to increase undoubtedly but instead of buying bitcoin anytime, I think we should wait for the next dip, so that the profits can be maximised. There will always be a dip in price now and then, just wait for it and buy then as much as you want.
Mt.Fun

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

It is said that whenever you will invest in Bitcoin,it will be the right time because Bitcoin is said to have a bright future ahead.So definitely the price will rise in future.So after sometime of your investment you will find a price better than that at which you have invested and you will be able to make profits.
That's not true. At present, Bitcoin's prices are much lower than at the end of last year. Many people think that Bitcoin's price will recover to $ 20,000. But in 7 months too, Bitcoin prices are always in a downward trend

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:06:38 PM

"EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL" yeah i think if Bitcoin is more potential and long live coin that's why also i think every time is perfect to buy & sell BTC.Though in comparison, it's price is much lower now.So now this is right time to investment in BTC.
Girlnight

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

I kind of agree with you, but, it can be done when you have a lot of capital. You can buy and sell whenever you have enough capital.
if not, you should have a good time to buy and sell. not at any time.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

Truelly, there is no actual time to buy, whether at low or high price, if you hold for long, you'll get your capital and profit back. The price of crypto currencies keeps breaking up to new heights, and more investors keeps coming.
Fwale12

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:00:35 PM

Yes every time is right to buy and sell but at this point it is advisable to buy more now and hodl as much as possible.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

We all should know that bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and also a kind of investment so being volatile and a kind of investment, bitcoin vat keeps on showing flactuation and this is the reason why one time the valuation of bitcoin is too high and the next time the valuation deflated, so for this person need to invest wise and should be very precise while investing into bitcoin and holding your bitcoins is the most important thing while buying and selling your bitcoins and by your intelligence and wisdom you can simply make very good profit.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:55:22 AM

I think that at this time you should limit the price of gold and it is best not to take a break, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and starting to decline slightly to the $ 8000 mark and altcoin prices are down. Strong in recent times. So this time you trade will be very dangerous, the market will fluctuate continuously and very difficult to guess.
Machine02

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:58:21 AM

Of course, the price drop is a better time to buy, because you can save a few hundred or thousands of dollars. But you can not wait for this moment, and the price will grow and grow.
bagaiskwpps212

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

If the market is still vibrant, you can buy. However, you need to know two basic principles
The first is to "hold all"
The second is your "Bitcoin Information Security"
The last tip is to learn how to save the bitcoin you have in hand. Forgetting the small amount of Bitcoin is also likely to make you a millionaire in the morning wake up.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

I usually see the posts on the forum and I think the people that ask these questions are still newbies that want to know when to buy. In my own opinion, the beat time to buy is when market is down. Buy low and sell high is the main thing in this industry. Now is the best time to buy and the bull market is the best time to sell
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

There is a right timing to buy and sell your bitcoin. It is usually right time to buy at its lowest price. And you will sell them at the price based on your target profit. It is just like that.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:05:30 AM

It is so true. That is why crypto currencies are always changing in price. Because maybe for you it is good to buy, but at the same time it is great for someone else to sell it at the same time. Every minute hundred of people are trading crypto currencies, and that is the best thing, you can always sell it and buy it if you want.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: