Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2936 times)
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:10:20 PM

Truelly, there is no actual time to buy, whether at low or high price, if you hold for long, you'll get your capital and profit back. The price of crypto currencies keeps breaking up to new heights, and more investors keeps coming.
This is the right time to start up with bitcoin, but in terms of buying and selling there is the right time or the right timing to that. With buying it was more likely to invest while the market is down because of the low price value, while in terms of selling the perfect time ks when you analyzes the market, where as people tends to realize it is the time for selling. Selling is do when the value is at its peak. Bitcoin is very efficient at the same time it will survived so no need to worry when the market is down.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

In reality, this is depends upon your ability to hold and offer a bitcoin that you have, in light of the way that its your own particular money on the most ideal approach to manage it genuinely, if you think you acquire some advantage on your wallet, by then you can offer it yet in the occasion that not, just hold until the point when the moment that you have advantage. Bitcoin cost is constantly changing in a way no one know how and when it will happen.
medconindi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

You are always given the right time to either buy and sell your crypto as long as you know that you will earn profit out from it. When the market price is low, it's time to buy and when the price is high, you can sell it right away too.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

Although there are times to buy and sell, i think you can buy cryptocurrency whenever, even for now.
The most important thing is never buy coins when the market is on the top. The crypto entire price will be too high to buy.
Like the others say, buy when low, sell when high.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

I did not really understand what you mean
But I think there are already better times to buy and better times to sell
These are the basics of the game and can not be changed
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:28:29 AM

In my own opinion there is always proper time for everything. It is true that we can do anything what we want at anytime but then there are consequences that we are gonna face in each actions and that is why sometimes, it is helpful to analyze the present situations as well as the other factors to be able to know the actions you will take. But it is always a fact that bitcoin's value will continue to increase as it has started to move up which is a very good sign to invest more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
athlete

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:37:20 AM

I think that you need to buy coins when the market goes down. Then the likelihood of multiplying your investments increases, but it can take more time.
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:46:14 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
I agree definitely in time bitcoin prices will increase again so we get better results from those who sell at a time of panic prices so now we are just waiting for the right time to resell so we can smile happily
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:47:20 AM

Whenever is the best time to purchase Bitcoin? Actually no, not really. You need to consider it more. What is the reason you bought Bitcoin? Is it for use or is it for speculation? On the off chance that for usage at that point there is no major ordeal since the cost of Bitcoin changes, so will the cost of the thing or administration you needed. On the off chance that it is for venture at that point you must get in the perfect time. Imagine a scenario where you purchased at a value crest then all of a sudden it goes down. You lost in that circumstance. Watch first the value pattern of Bitcoin at that point search for a hunch. When it goes down you purchase, when it goes up you offer. Take benefits of the cycle. Whenever isn't the best time to purchase Bitcoin.
korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:21:00 AM

Well in the cryptocurrency market world, every time presents you the opportunity to buy bitcoin. Its never too late to invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:23:07 AM

Yes every time is time to buy and sell but not for newbies, one can easy make money from day to day trades,just with proper analysis, updates,calculation,
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:13:57 AM

The ideal time to buy bitcoin in the bearish market,this is the best opportunities in which investor should grabbed . Strategy wise for a fruitful investments so we have to take all those chances to buy when its price is low and sell when the value rise.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

it is true, you can buy BTC anytime as you want
and if you understand, in fact every moment is an opportunity that can be used to gain profit
never feel late in investing or becoming a trader

jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:40:06 AM

Agreed, I dont know what is the problem of those who ask when is the right time to buy and sell coins because it is their coin and their money we are all grown up here and we can decide on our own maybe we can ask for suggestions but not answers because at the very end market will still decide when to rise or dump depending to the volume of exchanges that we made.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:46:36 AM

I do not think the current time will be a good time to buy Bitcoin. We need to wait longer, I guess the price of Bitcoin will be $ 7k at the end of August. That would be the right time to buy and hold in the long run.
I believe the value of Bitcoin is high, the downside is only temporary and we need to take advantage of that opportunity to get rich.
Tomcolor

Activity: 665

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:55:32 AM

Actually everytime look like buy and sell Bitcoin is a good suggest,but if Bitcoin price can be up then you have to understand it's our good profit opportunity to sell.i have no waiting higher price, I always would Like investment and some us trading. I don't know it's my good decision or bad think.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:15:03 AM

I totally agree with you, every time is the right time to buy and sell. It depends on you, why you wanna buy and why you wanna sell it. Then you can aswer by yourself when is the right time to buy or sell. When you wanna buy btc because you wanna use it as a currency, then every time is the right time to buy.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:31:27 AM

You can buy and sell bitcoin anytime you want. If you feel like doing it or if you think you have good reason to buy and sell, just go ahead and do it. It is just maybe there is better time to buy and sell which will help you to gain more profit. For example, you can buy while it is low and sell while it is high.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:34:02 AM

not in my opinion not all the time can buy or sell, you have to see the condition of the price first, when the price is low you should not sell but as much as possible buy as much as you can, to sell the right is when you can get a lot of profit.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:58:21 AM

To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
Are you really buying bitcoin or you are just suggesting others  Huh

I don't think its always good to buy and sell bitcoin because if you will buy at peak price than how you gonna recover it when you actually need some cash?
Many have lost all of their savings on bitcoin when they bought huge amount of bitcoin during 2017 boom and right now struggling to pay the debt because some of them have even took loans to invest.

My suggestion is Sell on peak and buy at dump is simple rule of trading, just follow it.

One  should note that, Market is Volatile, for a traders, every time is good time for investment, the stay in the market, monitoring every ups and down during the market trading as posted. if look back and take a look on the market history of Bitcoin, some  are able to gain more profits when the price value of Bitcoin Spike high to the roof, then dump them on the down stream of the market. Patient is the KEY and the TIMING to invest. learn more the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: