Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2932 times)
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:43:13 AM

You can buy tokens every time but not sell every time. You are always given the right time to sell your tokens. You can sell when bitcoin prices are higher than the time you buy. Then you earn profit out from it.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:54:50 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
all decisions are in yourself in making purchases and sales. we know that prices can go up and down, so this will be a source of profit for everyone who can take advantage of these opportunities. by buying when the price drops then we get the goods cheaply and can be resold at the time the price rises and profits in the can get bigger.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:03:39 AM

You can buy tokens every time but not sell every time. You are always given the right time to sell your tokens. You can sell when bitcoin prices are higher than the time you buy. Then you earn profit out from it.
yes I agree with the opinion whenever it is a good time to buy, and sell. we will not know exactly when the price of the coin you hold will pump, or dump. as long as you see the potential that is in the coin, then you must believe in the opinion that you have. so buying and selling whenever will be the right time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Main ML

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

Yeah, whenever all have the right to buy and sell, but before you have to calculate the profit and the loss, even in the process of dump when you cutloss it could be an advantage, say in the form altcoin you have a value of 100 usd for now you will lose if you cutloss, but at buyback with usd value and you get altcoin value more than 100 then for the future (investment) you will get more profit.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:18:17 AM

if in my opinion it is true gan. at any time there is a right to buy and sell. but it must be full of consideration and prediction without the experience and knowledge we will surely lose
Scott Freemann

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

Yes, I agree with you. And my advice is "buy Bitcoin as soon as possible and make sure you are not waving investors". Bitcoin is a long-term investment and it takes you patience. When it is called "long-term" investment and has potential, this downfall of Bitcoin is a real bargain. Keep calm when others sell in panic.
Virginia Nevess

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

I don't think so. Although Bitcoin has long-term potential, considering right time to buy is necessary. I mean not anytime is perfect timing to buy and sell. For example, I don't think buying Bitcoin when it reached its peak last year was a good idea. But this year, Bitcoin is low and reasonable, and buying at this time is a wise decision. If you bought last year when Bitcoin was 20k$, selling it this stage is very unwise. To conclude, I highly recommend you should consider when to sell and when to buy, not anytime is perfect timing.
michellebson2

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

Buy Bitcoin right now but do not use all the money you have, buy more coin alt, especially altcoin that is less affected by Bitcoin.
lungu113

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:41:29 AM

You should have a plan on when to buy and when to sell, not all the time is right to buy and sell. Which you need to trace everyday the price of cryptocurrency so you will really know when will the right time.
Haryourmi

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

Every time is not that really right to sell but it is really right to buy. You cannot sell your bitcoin regularly for your own sake. But you can buy as much as you can pay for. But I will advice you hold your bitcoin for some certain period of time.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

Everytime is right time to buy the crypto currencies and you can sell it at any time if you made enough profits from the crypto currencies.But don't buy and sell blindly just see the market and how it is moving then buy or sell according to that.That is why the simple rule to make profits from crypto currencies is buy low and sell high.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:53:55 AM

I think this depends on the situation, if according to our analysis bitcoin prices will continue to drop then hold or buying is a better thing than sell, but if bitcoin prices continue to rise then it becomes a good opportunity to sell.
Brian_Hunt

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:56:04 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
In general, I agree with you. But following the main rule of investing - invest only the amount of money which you ready to lose, there are additional circumstances.
Yes, it's always the best time to buy bitcoin, but taking into account the size of the investment package. Precisely because money is a limited resource, many newcomers find it difficult to make a decision: to buy today or tomorrow? And experienced investors think when it's best to sell. I believe in optimistic forecasts and try very hard to buy as much crypto currency as possible right now.
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:07:45 AM

Exactly,at any time it can be the right time to buy or sell.It really depends on everyone because we can buy now and sell tomorrow or we can buy now and keep holding it for some time before we decide to sell our coins and if you really want to sell your bitcoin make sure you have good profits so you will have a good income in your investment.
fahadrawr

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:34:02 AM

I think that whenever you invest in bitcoin, it will be a good time because bitcoin is said to have a bright future in the future. Of course, the price will rise in the future. So after some time of your investment you will find a price better than what you have invested and you will be able to make a profit. I believe that in the crypto world every time is the best time to buy bitcoin.
True it will be a good time if you invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the best token and i think if Bitcoin is more potential and long live coins that's why i also think every time is perfect to buy & sell in Bitcoin.
podidhana

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:16:29 AM

Every time is not a right time to BUY and SELL. It depends on these things,

1. Movement in the market
2. History about the token
3. previous trend and volume

Mainly I'm looking at these things before to BUY or sell any token. I think buying best position is lowest price area. We can buy any token at the lowest price level and we can sell it at the top. But these steps not valid to all tokens because some tokens haven't any good movement or future. So All depend on your selection.
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:21:04 AM

for me it's important every time to sell or buy in the market because that's the secret to when you're in the market. if you want to buy you should also keep track of the downtime of tokens costs because sometimes every minute decreases or they are rising
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:21:27 AM

May be. In any case, commonly we do need to check the best possible circumstance while contributing. Bitcoin isn't enchanted stuff which will get climbed anytime and from any beginning stage. I mean take a gander at those individuals who left FOMO into the bitcoin buy when BTC was equivalent to at least 15k. It would appear that they are battling a great deal now and probably won't be content with whatever costs are there as of now for the bitcoin. It's obvious, without a doubt bitcoin can be trusted however finished confiding in it is additionally not proposed.
Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

Every time is not a right time to bye and sell bitcoin. It depends on these things,

1. Movement in the market
2. History about the token
3. previous trend and volume

You are always given the right time to sell your tokens.
You can sell when bitcoin price are higher than the time you buy.
Then you earn profit out from it.
So i think that's it.   
nguyenhai17

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

Everytime is a good to buy and sell. But it still depend on the price of coin/token when you buy it.
When you buy at the right time you will get the profit you want. But want to get the desired profit you have to have many skills.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: