Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2930 times)
splash914

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:36:14 AM

Well ... perhaps yes, that's right. The sense of waiting for someone who knows how much bitcoin will cost in a short time.
A pity for the past, it makes no sense ... its alas not to change
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:11:10 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
the point is that bitcoin prices cannot be predicted from time to time, it all depends on market volume, just look at 2017 bitcoin is at its peak by reaching 20,000 $, so it all depends on yourself, is sure to buy now. because if in doubt you will not dare to buy bitcoin even with the price of 100 $ 1 bitcoin
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:27:23 AM

It's a good day to buy a bitcoin and other altcoins as the price of bitcoin increases with good altcoins that will also trade because they are not losing their prices right now.

ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:40:36 AM

By mining and buying is the two option for getting Bitcoin. Mining Bitcoin is a high task since we need a specialized software and hardware it takes more energy and electricity consumption the best way to get Bitcoin is to buy it from exchanges that are trustful .We can buy Bitcoin without revealing your identity some doubts when to buy Bitcoin to my concept this is the time to buy since the price is low . We cannot predict the time when the price will increase so better to buy when the price is too low and sell when the price increases.

abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:31:32 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
We can take advantage of all conditions and whenever we can take the opportunity to make a profit when investing in bitcoin. What should be noted is how we can get the right momentum in making decisions. For me, Bitcoin is a future because bitcoin is a digital currency that has many advantages. Speed and security are indeed the most important points owned by Bitcoin. So for me Bitcoin will be increasingly in demand and when we buy Bitcoin earlier then we will be able to be a step more successful than others who are late in participating in the development of Bitcoin.
we can take advantage of conditions and benefit when we see market value. if the market value is rising we can sell it. don't let us miss the opportunity. because the market doesn't know when it rises and falls
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:09:55 AM

You just have to choose two Bitcoin.
You know how much you sell a bit. It's okay if you buy a bit of expensive bitcoin because bitcoin is a bit bigger now, especially when its price is good now.
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:26:22 AM

You know how much you sell a bit. It's okay if you buy a bit of expensive bitcoin because bitcoin is a bit bigger now, especially when its price is good now.
basically everything goes back to the state of someone who holds bitcoin, or money for that. maybe every time is the right time, but some people think that the low price of bitcoin is the right time to buy bitcoin, not to sell it.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:46:09 AM

basically everything goes back to the state of someone who holds bitcoin, or money for that. maybe every time is the right time, but some people think that the low price of bitcoin is the right time to buy bitcoin, not to sell it.

This is the right time at a time when low prices are a great opportunity to buy Bitcoin and hold it until prices rise again.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:14:23 AM

Thats right everytime is right to buy or sell bitcoin, because it doesnt matter anyways since the price will rise and down. It depends on you if you have confidence to buy and sell it at the situation like this.
gjaoirlaj9865

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:26:39 AM

You should buy bitcoin right now when prices are falling. In addition, it should be noted that bitcoin investment, including not to sell too soon when prices rise, and also should not panic when the price drops to 50%.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:31:19 AM

I agree with the opinions you give. At any time, you can buy and sell Bitcoin. You can buy at any time may be the lowest price in a certain period, or you sell Bitcoin may be the price you are selling is the highest price at that time. So do not ask stupid questions and you make your own decision.

bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:08:32 AM

Bitcoin has the biggest potential in growth and is knowed to go even further than it has already reached. Yes there are ways to earn profit with bitcoin like buying during the price is low and then holding it and wait for the price to increase again. But if you are a believer of bitcoin anytime is the perfect time to buy bitcoin.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:11:28 AM

No doubt bitcoin has potential to grow but buying any coin or bitcoin at just anytime is plain stupid. You want to buy something, then wait for the dip which will come eventually and then you can get almost all the coins at less than the half of the price which was at normal times and it'll ensure that you get some profits and do not lose anything.
pacho08

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:31:33 AM

First, you have to submit your Right to Buy application (Form RTB1). After we’ve written to you admitting your application, we’ll have your home valued. We’ll then write to you with an offer notice telling you the full value of your property, the amount of discount you are entitled to and the sale price.
bintang9999

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:46:38 AM

For now, every time you can buy btc , hold and see what heapen on next 2 year.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:02:22 AM

In my opinion this is good, the presence of crypto is a good solution because we can get profit at any time, so buy and sell whenever possible.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

From my own experience I will say that the best time to buy is when the market is falling and right now this is happening, and it is necessary to sell already when the market grows, but here everyone must make a decision when exactly the rate reaches a peak and in that moment you must sell your cryptocurrencies.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:18:50 AM

Maybe it depend how you are going to do with your btc. Yes anytime is a good time to buy if you are going to do a scalping trading or long long term investment but if your hoping that you'll get a profit in just a couple of months then you're at risk. If you're going to adopt the word anytime is a good time to buy a btc then make sure that the money you invest is ready for a long term.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

Yes that is true anytime can be a good to time to buy or sell but we need to monitor first and get updated on the price ideas in order to get an idea on the right time to buy and sell our bitcoin. Do not be greedy because being panic can make us lose our money we need to be calm and listen to some good investors in this business.
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:34:47 AM

Of course buying can be done at any time, but we need to know where the price we are going to buy with the result is going up or down.
There is no need to wait for a very long increase to profit your investment here because at any time it can experience a very rapid decline, but it's wise to manage your finances in investments wherever and whatever the investment is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: