Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2930 times)
JohnLowry

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

yes, we can buy bitcoin any time but i'm not fully agree with you in the case of selling because if the price will become low then holding should be the best option.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TradeParty

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

It is right that you can buy and time and also sell any time but if you want to make profit in a big amount then you must be careful about the timing.
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

For those who understand the market scenario, every time will be a right time for them.In the crypto world every time is the right time to buy cryptos. Looking at the total market cap of cryptocurrencies in a whole, the possibilities making profit as you invest in buying cryptos is high. I believe in the crypto world every time is the best time to buy bitcoin
Priestly131

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

To buy and sell in crypto currency I believe one has to study the coin market since it is volatile and hence there is fluctuations in the prices of coins. Although it is always right to invest since the future can not easily be predicted and the price may rise. However to make the most out of it it is best to buy when price is low and sell when it rises to the set target you want.
Conthongon234

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:06:09 AM

I prefer BTC more in the long term because I want to SUPER stable and safe. Fixed BTC amounts to only 21 Million Coins. The most basic structure, minimalist and can guarantee very high security. PRIORITY Long-term (retirement) in the Bitcoin format. In addition, BTC has become the gold standard. Coins, other than better than BTC, such as Nano or Monero, are almost impossible to replace.

alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

I think it's better to sometimes buy bitcoin when he fell down then wait for the pokemon he will grow, but with this market he should now grow well, and then it should be drained, well, or it's not an option (option but not very good as for me)
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:23:37 AM

In my opinion, crypto is unique, whenever it is the right time to buy and sell, there is no word too late so we always have the opportunity to buy at a low price and sell at an expensive price.
Cecekcitata

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

all the time it's good to buy and sell coins in cryptocurrency because the price of cryptocurrency changes every time
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

I think you are right. But from my opinion, i will buy bitcoin when the price is low.
If the price is high, i will not buy it but i will immediately sell my bitcoin so i can get the more profit.
So for me, i keep looking for the perfect time

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

yeah... everytime is the best time Smiley no need to panic.. just hold in the red market and sell when you are in good profit Smiley for me every time is good and i used to hold till i see i am in profit... Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptomachines

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

this is right because this is our personal opinion we always think to buy bit coin for investment and earnings so we have to buy bit coin in a good price
 thats  an important factor if we buy for various transactions of bit coin then we have think their is no difference of buying....
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:25:40 AM

How about those people who bought bitcoins at the time of Nov and December last year. I really think until now they don't have profit if they didn't sell their bitcoins around January because bitcoin's price was slowly going down that time till now and now it just plays around 6000$ to 8000$. I would suggest others that if they want to buy some bitcoins, make sure that you are a risk taker, also make sure that all your funds are not in the bitcoin investment. Buy low sell high, if you see that the amount of bitcoin is really high to buy one, then don't buy. Find some other time to buy. For now is the time to play buy low and sell high but only small profits will come. There is no right timing for buying bitcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

No,this is not true as a good investors before you can sell or buy anything, it is very important for you to look at the price whether is favourable or not because the price may below the price you bought it.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:00:35 AM

I think you are right. But from my opinion, i will buy bitcoin when the price is low.
If the price is high, i will not buy it but i will immediately sell my bitcoin so i can get the more profit.
So for me, i keep looking for the perfect time

Yes, im not in to the notion that everytime is the right time to buy and sell your crypto assets. Think of it like buying bitcoin today where bitcoin is down at 6K USD and suddenly, it went down far the following day at 5K USD. Just like in selling your crypto assets, there are times that you think it's already the best time to sell it only to find out that its market price spike even higher a couple of hours after you sell your cryptos. Timing is really essential when buying and selling crypto.

ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

Bitcoin sometimes has small decline and rising or sometimes has in big decline and rising. Between this drop and the rise, those who trade at the right spot can always make a profit, but it is a very difficult job.
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

damn, the price of bitcoin dropped again, I was a little annoyed to hear it. but this is not something to regret, just when prices fall like this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin. I think your opinion is not correct if every time is the right time to buy or sell bitcoin, the principle is to buy when it is cheap and sell when it is expensive, but the strategy of others is different and I appreciate that.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:28:32 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
In financial investment or trading, i think its important to think about timing. Because timing have a strong relation with the calculation of your financial plans. If your calculation about investment or trading goes wrong, you will lose your asset, but if your calculation can be right, you will get maximum profit from it.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

Yes i believe every time is good to buy bitcoin if your pocket allows.If you have money  to purchase new coins then definitely buy them because in future its value will surely increase because its demand and number of investors are increasing day by day and all cryptocurrencies have amazing future so is the case with bitcoin.But sell those coins only when the market value od high in order to earn a huge profit.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

Well in my opinion I think yes you're right but this is the exact time to buy because as we can see all price are going down. Its time to buy any coin and hold. we can buy or sell anytime as long as we can get good profit.
fireman2001

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:19:23 AM

In my own opinion, I think that buying and selling at this time is good beause of the price fall in the market. You can get profit later after some time. It all depends on how you want it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: